Jethro Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our relationship was almost entirely physical, fucking, cuddling or sleeping together, but now and then she would ask how my job was going or share some anecdote about the company. At some point we began sharing suppers, even cooking together. Several months along, she crept into my bed after I'd given up hope of seeing her that night. She guided me to a long, slow side-by-side fuck, gazing at me almost the entire time. We cuddled silently a long while, still facing each other. I sensed there was something she felt she needed to say but was reluctant to begin. My heart was heavy -- was it over? Was this goodbye?

"Vanessa?"

"Jeth?" She practically never called me by name!

"What is it dear? What's troubling you?"

"Have you ever thought about having children?"

Wait -- what? Not what I expected! "Umm, well, I guess I always thought I would have kids someday..."

"Someday is arriving soon. About seven months, in fact!"

"Seriously? You're pregnant?" I kissed her. I hugged her. I wanted to jump for joy!

When I gave her half a chance she smiled, touched the tip of my nose with a finger, and said "Now be a good little boy and ask Mama to marry you!" She climbed on top of me, riding hard and fast; I managed to gasp out my proposal and she her acceptance, which came out something like "Oh my fucking Goddess, Isis and Astarte YES!" accompanied by our mutual orgasm.

We married the next week in a private, civil ceremony. I made the traditional vows forsaking all others, love honor cherish, till death do us part. She vowed to make sure I always got what was coming to me. Hmm.

We flew to the island of Rhodes for our honeymoon. We checked in to a luxury hotel, ate a light supper with champagne in a cafe looking out over the beach, and retired to our room. I made slow, luxurious love to my new bride. She sighed, closed her eyes and began urging me with her hands, her lips, her body to greater passion. I felt my need rising to its peak -- then she opened her eyes, gave me a big grin and dug into me with her claws.

J: "What the hell!"

V: "You got that right!" She moved her hips in and out along my hard-on.

J: "I thought you'd quit that!"

V: "Silly boy, why would you think that?" Her hands pushed against my ass.

J:"You haven't done that since that night at the party!"

V: "Oh, that was so much fun!"

J: "Damn, woman! On our wedding night?!"

V: "Well I wasn't going to do it before we got hitched, you might've chickened out! Now enough yapping, shut up and fuck! Mama wants more--lots more!"

We fucked most of the night. I tried everything to get off, but she thwarted all my efforts. I lost track of how many orgasms she enjoyed. The next day she went to the beach in a tight fitting one piece. The men flocked around her, she flirted and laughed. I watched her from our room, pounding pillows and cushions in frustration.

At siesta time she returned to the room, used my fuck-pole a couple more times, then left to go shopping, leaving me to suffer. I tried jacking off; after a tremendous effort I succeeded. What a relief! She returned to the room, saw what I'd been about, laughed, popped her tits out and rubbed them in my face. Wham! I was back to being just as hard and frustrated as ever! She then slipped into a bikini, paraded in front of me, turning and striking various poses from all angles. Then she strolled back to the beach, giving her hips some extra wiggles on the way. She wasn't showing her pregnancy at all yet. Goddamn Wanton Wife Sex Goddess Cruella de Bitch!

Around 8 pm she returned, ordered room service, enjoyed a leisurely meal (I couldn't eat a thing in my state), yawned, and stretched out facedown on the bed. I stripped below my waist, pounced on her back, jerked down her bikini bottom and shoved my aching cock into her fuck-hole. After several minutes of intense screwing I pumped a quart or two into her and collapsed in relief. Some time later she gently pushed me off her back, turned to kiss me, and said "I love" then in the tiniest of whispers tormenting then back to normal voice "you!" Those three little words!

The rest of the week we fucked like rabbits, morning, afternoon and night. Either of us would get things started with a kiss or caress, the other always responded with passion. We didn't spend all of our time in the room, though; she loved the beach (laying in the sun or shade or playing in the surf), shopping, sailing, even beach volleyball. Everywhere the guys -- men and boys -- flocked around her, flirting, joking, laughing, ogling. She could flirt in eight languages. But at some point her eyes would flick toward the hotel; I would make my way over to her for a kiss, then we would stroll off hand-in-hand.  That would get a lot of whistles and shouts of "Watch out for the curves!" or "Lucky dog!"; I'd grin and shout back "Don't I know it!"

For volleyball she wore a one piece swimsuit; the crowds, like her tits, were huge. She proved adept at volleying and digging, always setting me up for a good shot. When I set her up, she would find an open corner or dink the ball just over the net. There were better athletes among the competition, but we made a good team and the crowd rooted for us. On Friday afternoon we staged a miracle comeback, down four at game point against a Croatian pair where the girl matched my height and the guy was at least 6'4". Somehow we reeled off six straight points to win and advance to the finals Saturday, our last day before flying home.

Saturday morning Vanessa woke me up by sucking on my cock. When my eyes opened she moved her mouth to cover mine while stroking my hard-on. I returned her kiss and squeezed her wonderful mounds. She pushed me back flat and impaled herself on my fuck-pole. Oh God did her sliding up and down on me feel good! She gasped and shuddered; I was nearing my peak.

Suddenly she popped off of me, said "Time for the beach!" and hopped out bed to put on a bikini, flip-flops and sunglasses.

I roared "Not again!" and tried to climb out of bed to grab her; she laughed and neatly jerked the sheets to tangle my legs and drop me flat on my ass. Then she was out the door. Damn that evil woman! My heart raced, I was breathing heavily and shaking from my all-consuming desire -- she'd got me again! I crawled to the window and watched the guys flock around her.

She picked a spot well within my view, spread her beach towel on the sand and flopped face down. Several men took turns applying lotion and rubbing it in to her back and calves, then her thighs, then they pulled down her bikini and treated her bare bottom. She pulled her bikini back up, rolled over and they treated her front, culminating with untying her top and exposing those glorious mounds. The men applied lotion and rubbed them thoroughly. God it was sexy! I'd never seen her expose herself to other men; I'm sure they all had raging hard-ons. My cock throbbed so hard it hurt. I stroked it slowly but lightly.

After allowing the guys ample time to feel her up, she pushed away their hands and rolled back face down, her top still untied. She said something and the men moved back to allow her plenty of rays. A few left, perhaps seeking their wife, girlfriend, favorite slut or just somewhere private to jerk off. I didn't have to seek: my wife lay there in plain sight, but might as well have been on Mars, make that Venus, for all the good it did me.

After forty-five minutes or so she tied her top back on and turned face up. After a similar time she got up and returned to the hotel, her tan noticeably darker. I greeted her with a deep, passionate kiss. She broke off to say "Jupiter, Venus and Mars! I thought they were going to fuck me!"

"I thought so, too! I can see the headlines: Curvy CEO Bares All!"

"Greek Island Honeymoon Ends In Jail Cell; Where Was Hubby?"

We fell into each other's arms, convulsed with laughter. Then I kissed her again and said, "You know, I do think that CEO needs a good fucking..."

"You do, do you? And just who did you have in mind for the job?"

"Allow me to present  my credentials..." as I put her hand on my throbbing dick.

She gave a throaty laugh and said, "Let's move this to the shower, husband dear, unless you want sand everywhere." She called me dear!

Under the warm stream of the shower we soaped and shampooed each other. She stroked my cock while I sucked her nipples. Then I positioned her facing the shower head's wall and drove my pole into her warm, wet pussy. With the water still flowing over us I fucked her hard and fast, squeezing her marvelous mounds. She shuddered in climax; I was fast approaching my own.

Suddenly she ducked down and shut off the hot water; I jumped back from the blast of cold! Aarrgghh! Evil, wicked, heartless daughter of the devil! By the time I shut the shower off she had wrapped herself in a towel; she tossed me one and said "Hurry up, get dressed, we're going shopping..."

"Shopping!" I roared "I'll show you shopping!" I scooped her up, carried her to the bed, dumped her out of the towel and pounced on top of her. I pinned her arms, forced open her legs with my knees and shoved my hard-on back in her pussy. She struggled but I held her firmly and kept fucking. "Woman, I'm not letting you out of this room until I get some satisfaction! You can play all the games you like but no shopping, no volleyball championship match, we can miss our flight for all I care, I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU GOOD AND PROPER!"

She laughed and relaxed. I kept expecting one of her tricks but she did nothing besides move her hips in rhythm with mine and letting out a few sighs and moans. I pounded her for at least half an hour and she had an orgasm but I couldn't get off. I let go of her hands, pulled out, rolled her over and attacked her doggie style. Again she came and I did not. I pulled out and lay next to her, utterly frustrated and bewildered.

She turned to look at me, took one of my hands and gently stroked it. "Close your eyes. Relax. Imagine you are in bed with the sexiest woman in the world..."

My eyes popped open. "I am in bed with the sexiest woman in the world!"

She grinned. "Then it shouldn't be too hard to imagine! Now hush!" I closed my eyes again. "...but thanks for the compliment.  Where was I? Oh, she moves near the hard, erect organ that has given her so much pleasure..." What the fuck? A compliment? From Vanessa?

My eyes opened again and she grinned but once more ordered "Eyes closed!" I complied. "She gently runs her nails along the length." I shivered. "It is covered with pussy juices. She wets one finger and presses it your lips..." oh, did that taste good! "...then to her own. Now she bends down and licks the entire length..." Zowie! She gave me a fabulous blow job; I filled her mouth with cum and spewed all over her face, neck and chest. We didn't win the volleyball match or have time for any more shopping, but neither of us complained.

Notes from home

Back home, I moved into the mansion with her. An active, hands-on CEO, she put me in charge of stateside sales while she concentrated on discovering unusual items in obscure localities around the world. Multi-lingual, she studied the culture, politics, governments and criminal organizations that would impact any trade deal.

After a mix of successful deals and ones that blew up, she decided she needed to get a better handle on the relative risks and rewards of new ventures. Her VP of Transportation and Warehousing, Harold Mullins, volunteered to tackle the problem. This seemed completely out of his expertise, but he explained that they'd been using spreadsheets to improve the efficiency of shipping and storage.

She gave him all the info she had on a potential supply source. Harold came back with a checklist for her to answer and assign risk estimates. He took that and came back with estimates of best/worst/most likely risks and rewards, key factors that could shift the analysis, and an overall projection of profits, all contained in an easy-to-use spreadsheet.

Delighted, Vanessa asked where he'd learned to be such a whiz with spreadsheets? "Not me, chief. My wife!" So Miranda became a highly-paid, private consultant to Vanessa, whose ratio of hits to misses improved markedly.

--

Vanessa's staff noticed that several times a month she would come to work in an especially good mood, humming to herself all day and smiling like the cat who ate the canary. Meanwhile, I would be distracted, uptight and foul tempered. My staff would walk on eggshells all day, but wink at each other to say Wait till tomorrow. Invariably the next day would see her charged with energy, eager to tackle any problem or opportunity, while I would glow with good cheer and benevolence.

--

Julie married a businessman named Radoslav and moved to Prague. She and Vanessa had gone from enemies to allies during Joseph's trial, and she used her husband's connections to broker various opportunities for VS&Co across the former Iron Curtain nations.

--

One night curled up with Vanessa I woke up with a sudden chill. My teeth chattered, I shook uncontrollably,  I felt like I was freezing! Vanessa woke up, said "Jeth, you're burning up!" and called 911. She alerted the nanny, threw on some clothes and rode in the ambulance with me to the ER. The medical team battled to bring down the fever, which I later was told hit 107. I lost consciousness.

Some time during the night I woke briefly; the fever was down but it hurt like hell to breathe. I saw Vanessa sitting nearby with her eyes closed, quietly but urgently reciting the Rosary while counting on beads I never knew she owned. I wasn't sure how much credit she had up above, but it warmed my heart to think she would try such a thing for my sake. I drifted back into oblivion. The next morning I was out of danger (though still in pain.) She was back to her bossy, scolding, teasing, impossible self and the beads were nowhere in sight. I never mentioned them to her.

Hope you enjoyed the story. Comments appreciated.

Regarding Joseph, I wrote a number of stories and contemplated some sort of internal revolt among the women he exploited, but wasn't satisfied with what I came up with, so the mention of his trial is deliberately vague here since those details have no impact on Jeth & Vanessa's story.

12