Jewel Ascending Ch. 05

Story Info
Plots againsts Lady Jewel Delacroix begin to appear.
8.6k words
4.75
3.2k
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not much 'erotica' for this chapter, but lots of world building and character development. Hope you enjoy...

**

Jewel lay back flat on the reclining bed in Delacroix Manors 'sick room'. As per her doctors request she was completely nude.

Her arms lay by her side and her knees were slightly bent for comfort. Her head was supported by a small pillow. She endured patiently the tender prodding and poking of the doctor as he examined her supine form.

Once a gangly yet fit young man from Moose Lake Minnesota, her body had undergone dramatic changes at the behest of her arranged marriage husband. Her lower ribs had been removed to make her waist narrow and tapered. Her thighs, breasts, and buttocks had been implanted to attain the feminine ideal curves for a woman her height. Even her shoulder width was still ideal for an athletically fit college age woman.

Furthermore her skin was soft, smooth and clear. Thanks to the laser hair removal she was without any sign of the body hair she once possessed as Jules. Her lustrous brunette hair was healthy, strong, and long; down to the middle of her back. Her perfect teeth, thanks to advanced dentistry, was more of an afterthought, hardly requiring any 'help' as she had always had good teeth and observed proper oral hygiene.

Her facial features had been altered as well; Rhinoplasty for her nose and a slight tracheal shave for her Adams apple had been enough to convert her previous androgynous features to the epitome of feminine beauty. Again, any facial hair, whiskers, that she once had were now long gone, permanently removed via old-school electrolysis.

Jewel now looked like the twin to her younger sister Jennifer. Ironic since Jennifer was a fraternal twin to their brother, James; whose physical masculinity was never in doubt and could never be confused or disputed.

The slight chill of the temperature controlled room caused Jewels nipples to become erect and prominent above her aureoles which were also quite visibly pronounced upon her full C cup breasts. Meanwhile, the cold had shrunk her penis ever so slightly and her scrotum had pulled her testicles fully retracted against her perineum for warmth. She resisted the urge to shiver.

The room she was in had originally been remodeled for her husband. When her husband had his first stroke he sought to hide his affliction from his peers or risk being seen as an invalid and someone of whom his enemies would take advantage.

An entire bedroom had been remodeled to serve as his in-house recovery ward with all the amenities an obscenely wealthy and paranoid man could want. He ended up with something that was a blend between a fully functional hospital suite and a luxury bedroom.

While the trappings of wealth were the decorations on the surface, the custom furniture and cabinetry hid all the equipment he could want or need for anything short of major surgery. The reclining king sized bed had even been part of the master bedroom for awhile before her husband judged his recovery was sufficient to move it to a room purposely established for this purpose.

And thus another advantage now available to Jewel was concierge medicine.

Jewel's doctor would come to see her, rather than her having to go to his office and wait.

It was far more convenient and after all, it only cost money, and having all the necessary medical equipment in house facilitated diagnosis and treatment.

Jewel privately celebrated that having a doctor make a house call for her routine checkups also afforded her far more privacy. Her husband had always insisted she attend her exams at the royal teaching hospital and standing or laying nude as a resident made rounds with a gaggle of interns was one more grievance in a very long list of grievances Jewel held that her husband used to control and humiliate her.

The doctor who was examining her was not her usual practitioner. He was new and aside from a nurse assisting him he was alone. After 50 years of practice her original practitioner had passed away. Thanks to her husband's wealth and influence she had enjoyed having an actual department head as her physician. Jewel had to admit the man examining her now was much more attractive than her previous doctor.

Maximus Johnson, MD was slated to become the replacement for his predecessor and as such was expected to maintain good relations with the wealthiest and most lucrative benefactors of the hospital. His full head of grey hair was neatly combed with nary a hair out of place. His white doctor's coat was clean and pressed and indicated he had a trim a fit build. His broad face boasted regular even features and only a few wrinkles to mark his aura of maturity and authority.

Making a house call for Countess Delacroix was a necessary act to keep the countess and thus the hospital on good terms. Her husband's annual endowments funded research and treatment for several unexplained and currently incurable afflictions. Dr. Johnson intended to keep the hospital in Dowager Countess Jewel Delacroix's good graces.

This meant that the doctor now performing her physical examination was being quite thorough.

"So you are fit and healthy and have no complaints then?" Dr. Johnson asked, having completed Jewel's physical.

"There is one thing" Jewel started "I have just discovered that my husband had my governess and chaperones treat me with anti-depressants. I also believe I was...involuntarily given hormone treatments."

"Your husband did have you receive hormone treatment for a number of years." Maximus answered politely.

Dr. Johnson checked Jewel's medical records and notes. There were no notes or prescriptions for any medication currently in her file.

"There are currently no such prescriptions issued and nothing appeared on your tox screen" Dr. Johnson replied "do you have the name of the medication?"

Jewel summoned Dianne and Muriel into her sick room. They didn't seem phased at all to see her laying nude before them. Why would they? They had both seen her naked almost every day of their employment.

"Dianne, what medications am I on?"

"You are not currently on any medication your grace." Dianne answered; evasively, Jewel noted.

"Am I on any over the counter medications?" Jewel pressed.

"No My Lady."

"Any of that homeopathic stuff you like to make me take?" Jewel asked.

"Oh no my lady." Dianne answered truthfully. Jewel noted the change in her vocal tone.

"Alternative medicine doesn't work. It's strictly provides a placebo effect or palliative at best. Alternative Medicine that actually works is called medicine. If it was homeopathic then it is pure hokum." Dr. Johnson interrupted.

Dianne simply nodded; she wasn't about to get into an argument about natural medication with the doctor. Some people just had closed minds.

Jewel frowned. "What medications WAS I on." She asked, more forcefully.

Dianne hesitated. She knew she was caught. "I'm not sure of the names. There should be a note in your chart." She finally answered.

Dr. Johnson appeared to be looking though several files on the tablet holding her medical records.

"That's strange. There is still a password protected file in your records." Dr. Johnson noted.

"Dianne?" Jewel asked, her voice assuming a warning tone.

"Oh dear...well...yes...your husband...had enrolled you in an experimental drug treatment, to help you with your duties as countess." Dianne finally answered.

"What is the name of the drug?" Dr. Johnson asked.

"I believe it is called 'Docility'. Lady Delacroix's previous doctor was working in cooperation with the NSSA&M for the drug trials."

"I've never heard of it. I'll have to look into it. Do you have the bottle?" Dr. Johnson asked.

"No. It ran out just after Count Delacroix's death. We haven't had it refilled since."

"Anything else?" Jewel asked. An edge had crept into her voice; yet another surprise from her damn dead husband. Discovering he had in fact been working with the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department didn't surprise her in the least.

"I believe there was a hormone regimen as well." Dianne admitted.

"Well...I'll check into it anyway, just to be safe." The doctor stated.

After Dianne and Muriel were dismissed Jewel got dressed as the doctor typed up his notes.

"Do you have any other concerns or questions My Lady?"

"Yes. I was wondering about removing my implants. What would it take to..." Jewel paused and looked to make sure Dianne and Muriel were gone while carefully phrasing her next words "go back to being a boy?"

"Ah. That would be difficult. It is impossible to remove your implants."

"What? Why? They're only silicon."

"Well, no, they're not. You did not receive silicon implants" Dr. Johnson answered "You received high end stem cell implants to permanently feminize your form. The implants for your breasts, bottom and thighs are actual living tissue, and cannot be removed as they are engineered to re-grow."

Jewel was rarely shocked by anything anymore but this news truly shocked her. Was there really no way to go back?

"According to your chart, you were among the first to receive these new implants after their approval for human trials."

Jewel finally found her voice.

"I've never heard of these before."

"It all started with research for other uses...re-growing limbs for amputees and organs for organ replacement. Naturally the researchers started with simpler organs first, and breast augmentation was one of those. In as much as there is always demand for beauty augmentation it also had the added benefit of being able to financially sustain itself as well as generate revenue to support other ongoing research."

"But they can grow larger?" Jewel was concerned. If she couldn't have them removed then she definitely didn't want to have even larger breasts than she already did.

"Some recipients have experienced unexpected growth. About 1 in 1000 will exceed their preprogrammed cup size and 1 in 100,000 experience continuous growth for the rest of their lives. You appear to have reached your intended goal and plateaud exactly as specified."

"No one is sure why but current investigation believes that it may be that in the rush to corner the market for beauty augmentation that some corners were cut. The stem cell implants developed here in Allegoria show no sign of excessive growth. It's mostly in the knock off Russian and Chinese variants."

"It may also be some factor unique to breast tissue growth and development. This issue is still being studied, but you can relax as you are unaffected. Your C cups are perfect and will only regrow if you suffer an accident or try to have them surgically removed. Your body is programmed to have breasts now. Most women also report increased sensitivity to stimulation from soft contact."

Jewel almost missed the last statement. Once she caught his meaning she nearly gasped in surprise. That would explain the intensely pleasurable feelings when she touched them!

"In fact," Dr Johnson offered helpfully, now warming up to the subject "if you ever decide to have children, you could have your breasts medicinally stimulated in such a way as you could lactate and breast feed your infant if you so desire."

Jewel let her shock and concern fade slowly. Having boobs was definitely a mixed blessing. Being told she was stuck with them for the rest of her life was dismaying, but being told she could lactate and produce milk was...appalling to her...there was no situation she could conceive of where she would voluntarily choose to breast feed a child.

**

The money he had earned was dwindling. If he couldn't find a new client as lucrative as Jean Claude Delacroix's or his son then soon he would run out of money. Clients like Jean Claude Delacroix the Fifth just don't come around every day.

James McLeod, Younger Brother to Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix sat in his apartment and brooded.

It had all been hilarious, James reminisced. Not his fathers arrest of course. Being accused of stealing money actually increased the respect he had felt for his dad, not that he ever told anyone.

Rather, the absolute comedic gold that was his older brother's marriage was a constant source of mirth and amusement.

James had initially been bitterly jealous when his brother was made to be the hero for saving their father from prison, accepting a plea deal that freed their dad in exchange for agreeing to an arranged marriage.

James had grown angry and sullen at the thought of his brother finding wealth in the arms of a noble woman. It just wasn't fair.

Until suddenly it was!

In an unbelievable twist of fate Jules was actually arranged and entered into a same sex marriage. And then it got even better! Jules was to be a feminized little bitch boy for a wealthy noble pervert.

James exulted in the absurdity of the universe that would let him see every bad thing he could never have even dreamed of happening to his older brother. James had been irritable all day on the day of Jules wedding, until being escorted to see him on the wedding day...his initial confusion as they were escorted into the 'brides' chambers only to see Jules wearing an actual honest to goodness wedding dress.

James stood still, perplexed at first, seeing his brother in makeup that made him look like Jennifer, James' fraternal twin sister. With cosmetics Jules looked exactly like he was Jennifer's identical twin sister.

James confusion evaporated and he exulted in being witness to everything that had happened; it was glorious!

Watching the wedding ceremony, the unveiling of the bride for the first kiss, watching as Jules had dance with his husband at the reception. It was all too good!

No hard feelings though bro...after all, those are the breaks.

James found work quickly in Allegoria. He found it easy to socialize and network. He quickly made a name for himself as someone without scruples who could get things done.

He left his family just a few days after the wedding to make his own way in the world. And he had been successful at it to! James liked being a go to guy for shady work for the nobility. It was a lucrative business.

James scoffed at that word...'nobility'. Not much noble about any of them that James noticed. More like a bunch of cutthroat bastards and bitches holding all the power and lording it over everyone they can. And the way they did it so no one who was not a noble would ever see how evil and corrupt they were.

The commoners only cared that taxes were low, the economy was good, and the social justice issues of the day could be protested...or counter-protested...as their whims dictated. The nobles so completely controlled information and misled the common subjects that they were actually loved by and large by the majority of the population as effective, wise and just leaders.

James stifled a bitter laugh at that. If only they knew all the dirty deals he had carried through for Jean Claude Delacroix the fifth...and the fourth...James wasn't above playing sides after all...they'd change their tune.

In the meantime, James had only one sponsor left. Dr. Horace Jarrod Inon had shared some of his plan with him. What he was needed for and what his sponsor wanted him to do didn't trouble James in the slightest.

He needed the money, and let's face it, he deserved it too!

James brooded over how to initiate his part of the plan.

**

Jewel sat before her diary as she organized her thoughts.

In her marriage her diary time had given her a small amount of latitude and freedom. In a day spent mostly being made up to be pretty for others to see, her diary was a small island of comfort in a life that was forced upon her. To be a plaything for a rich and powerful sadist had been a bleak and gloomy existence.

Now that she was free, finding 'free' time for her diary was difficult. Between her responsibilities for her finances, the manor home, and her social endeavors she had very little free time left. But the peace of mind and clarity it helped give her was worth the effort.

Dear Diary,

My first speech went off about as well as I could have expected. I certainly could have hoped for a more rousing response but I suppose I was just fooling myself. Despite the lukewarm response I feel that it is a good start to ending one form of injustice in the world.

**

Jewel glanced over her speech one last time as she stood behind the lectern. She needn't have bothered. She knew the contents of her speech by heart now. She only hoped this would be the first speech of many that the ladies charity group would hear and it would encourage them to take up her call.

Jewel's speech was handwritten in cursive on heavy vanilla scented paper with floral watermark patterns. Her penmanship was immaculate and the script was large and flowing. A ladies penmanship should be a work of artistic perfection. That was one of many lessons she had drilled into her during her years of training and conditioning by Leanne at the behest of her first husband; Jean Claude Delacroix IV.

It was the handwriting she had been forced to develop for all her personal correspondence as well as for her "diary time'

Jewel took a moment to gather up her thoughts and feelings before she began.

As she stood and surveyed the group she automatically assumed a pose and expression that was somehow simultaneously warm and friendly yet also one of cold and aloof detachment.

Her posture was also a product of years of training. Her pose and poise projected her right to stand before her peers and speak to them.

Like the way she unconsciously held her elbows in next to her sides.

And how she demurely held her notes, clasped lightly in her hands, directly in front of her

Even her clothing was carefully selected to convey a message of power, confidence, and resoluteness...and enhance her femininity.

The dress was a simple black shift dress. Black of course as she was officially still in mourning for her dead husband...may he burn in hell...her matte black pumps with 4 inch heels elevated her from her normal height of 5'9" to 6'1". Jewel liked that in a room full of female nobles who were all supermodel tall that she could see eye to eye with them.

Her black fascinator had her required black lace mourning veil attached at the front that covered her eyes with the decorum expected of a widow still in mourning.

Jewel also wore a black bra and panty set as well as black garter belt with black opaque thigh high stockings. Her only complaint was that to wear this particular dress she had to be tucked. Her testicles were pushed up into her inguinal canal and her panty trapped her penis back between her legs and buttocks.

If she hadn't tucked her penis bulge would have been visible. The shift dress didn't have a cut of style capable of concealing her in an untucked state.

Jewel was using all her skills as a forcibly feminized male bride to influence her peers. This was a speech to make a point, Jewel hoped to provide her peers of the realm a reason to accept and endorse her proposal. Wearing current popular fashion trends was one more tool in her arsenal to facilitate their cooperation and their acceptance.

The meeting was being held in the gardens at the residence of Countess Wanda Oldsworth.

Lady Oldsworth was known for her conservative views and would not likely endorse her proposition but there were over 40 more of her noble peers, countesses, baronesses, and dames who would hear her today.

She only hoped her speech would be persuasive.

Speech for the Abolition of Arranged Marriages.

By Lady Jewel Veronica Delacroix, Countess.

Jewel began slowly, allowing her mellifluous contralto voice to slowly build and carry into the garden space to capture the attention of her audience.

"The definition of Allegory is; a visual representation of an ideal." She began.