Jewel Ascending Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner she prepared met all his requirements. It was nutritious, portioned perfectly, and artfully presented. She cleared the table, washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen and the dining room before joining her husband in his private gym.

She watched intently as her nearly nude husband lifted weights. It was arms day today. He pressed the bench and did the curl thing with dumbbells, and something called a military press and then another thing called shrugs. She didn't allow herself the luxury of becoming bored or daydreaming. He would know if she didn't give him her full attention and punish her accordingly.

After his workout, but before his shower she took his cock from his workout shorts and pleasured him. She tried to just give him a hand job with lube but he grunted once, and she sighed, and instead gave his sweaty cock and balls a blow job.

Tiny Tawny, just 5 feet tall, petite and feminized, placed her full pink lipstick coated lips around the massive 9 inch uncircumcised cock her husband wielded between his legs and orally worshiped him.

It hadn't been enough. Her chaperone had told daddy about her answer and showed the video of her head nodding yes.

"Say it isn't so."

"Say what d-daddy?" Tawny gasped in fear.

"You damn well know what." Dewayne loudly commanded.

"I'm sorry d-d-daddy, I don't know what..."

THWAP!

Tawny cried in pain as the flogger struck her upper back. Her leopard print pinafore hung loosely and her pale pink top had been torn away at the keyhole neckline revealing her small "A" cup breasts. Dewayne's cum coated her lips and tits.

"Aahhhh..." Tawny cried in pain as Dewayne towered over her.

"Please daddy...please don't hurt me..." Tawny sobbed.

Dewayne considered his wife as she lay before him. He could not believe her impudence and her disrespect. He had allowed his arranged marriage male bride, his sissy, to meet someone of importance who could sponsor his petition for a baronetcy, and she hadn't even brought it up.

"Why Tawny?"

"Why what d-daddy?" Tawny sniffled as the pain from the blow slowly receded.

"Why didn't you ask her if she would support my petition as her husband intended?"

"Because she wants to end all arranged marriages daddy. She told me so herself. I tried to tell you but you didn't give me the chance..."

Tawny flinched and cowered even lower to the floor as Dewayne raised his arm to strike her again. He stopped himself.

That was disappointing. Without a noble sponsor for his petition he would not be able to obtain what he truly wanted. What he had worked for all these years. What he truly deserved to have!

Becoming a member of the ruling elite of Allegoria.

Full political enfranchisement.

Literally above the law!

"I see." Dewayne growled low and menacingly.

Tawny sobbed pitifully.

Dewayne stood still and brooded for nearly a full minute before he spoke again.

"You know I love you babygirl."

"I know daddy. I love you too!" Tawny wailed.

"And you know what would happen to your family and their company if you ever left me."

"Yes daddy, I know." Tawny sobbed desperately.

"You'd never leave me would you babygirl?" Dewayne asked but with conviction.

"No daddy...Never." Tawny whined plaintively.

"That's good babygirl...very, very good."

Tawny sniffled and wiped her runny nose with the back of her hand.

"Go to the bedroom babygirl. Strip down. Lay on the bed...I have frustrations to work out."

Tawny gulped. "Y-yes d-daddy." She stuttered.

The look of fear on her face was priceless. Dewayne felt his boner surge back to hardness as Tawny turned and crawled away on her hands and knees to his master bedroom. He saw her small cock and balls and pert bottom as her pinafore had ridden up behind her from how small she had tried to become. He had ordered her not to wear panties today.

"And no LUBE!" He shouted as she crawled away.

Yes indeed...he had some frustration to expunge. Who the hell was Lady Fucking Delacroix to try and thwart his plans? Fucking his wife hard and maybe imagining it was Lady Jewel Delacroix would be just the thing to work off that frustration.

**

Jewel sat at her writing table in her salon and held her pen poised over her diary. She wanted to take a moment to organize her thoughts.

Instead she glanced over her writing table, her fountain pen, her salon...

She reminisced about all the hours of penmanship practice and writing exercises she was given by the tutor Leanne had hired. Jewel's handwriting was visually quite feminine. Large looping letters, easily flowing cursive handwriting, smooth with the perfect tilt to the right...

The table she sat before was antique. It had been in the mansion for decades and was centuries old. Louis the Fifteenth style furniture dominated her salon. Jewel thought about the reason her husband had her salon decorated in this style.

Louis the fifteenth style was designed for the comfort and glorification of beautiful women and it had a sensuous and feminine look and rejected all that was masculine.

It was a flowing abstraction of unbroken curves that featured rounded edges, cabriole legs and ornate carved and gilded features. The whole salon featured curves. The corners of the room were rounded; the ceiling had a large oval recessed focus point featuring a painting of a nude Greek goddess, her figure draped by sheer white cloth that did nothing for her modesty pouring out wine from an amphora in a pastoral setting.

Incongruously with the furniture were the pastel colors chosen to feminize the room. Jewel wasn't sure if pastels were a thing back during Louis the 15th's reign. She now understood Lady Valery's disgust at the color scheme. It did clash rather badly with the antique furniture.

Her husband must have chosen the colors. Jewel could not imagine any room decorator worth her reputation would have chosen this particular color palette.

Jewel had tried writing at her husband's desk in his study and library. The large masculine square wooden desk was a perfect place to work and review the unending amount of financial data she spent her days studying.

But when it came time to write in her Diary she could not find the focus and clarity she needed there. So it was back to her salon and its feminine trappings where she could find the calm meditative state of mind she desired to write down her thoughts and document her feelings.

Now, finally feeling centered, her thoughts came through clearly as she set words to paper...

Dear Diary, after meeting with another arranged marriage male bride I began having nightmares, so I met again with my therapist and described my most recent troubling dream. As always she was incredibly helpful and I no longer felt the anxiety I was feeling from my dream after my session. She is so kind and good to me and such a good doctor...

**

"And what would you like to discuss today?" Dr Agonia inquired.

"Bad dreams." Jewel replied.

"We all have bad dreams. Dreams are how our minds process information. Tell me about your dream."

Jewel launched in to her narrative.

She was wearing an ultra-feminine outfit in pastels that had a pale yellow bodice like a corset with an attached skirt that resemble a series of flower petals in a bold pink color. She wore matching pink panties and soft yellow-green thigh high stockings of the style Jean Claude liked and insisted she always wear, and off course four inch stiletto high heel shoes that were also in a matching pale yellow-green color.

Ivory opera gloves covered her arms and she had been accessorized with floral style dangling silver earrings, chocker necklace that looked like ivy wrought in silver.

Her hair had been done in an up-do and her makeup was all in pastels. Lipstick, rouge, and eye-shadow all complementing her floral appearance.

The overall effect was that she was decorated to look like a flower.

She was attending a garden party and knew she had been made up specifically to satisfy her husband's desire for her appearance.

In her dream she feels as if she is just an accessory, merely a decoration, arm candy for her husband and not even considered as a real woman with thoughts and feelings.

Standing beside her husband, holding onto his arm as she is trained and required to do she looks up toward his face and sees his look of self satisfaction and smugness.

Then the tone of the dream changed. Now she was in an auditorium. Her clothing was gone. When she noticed she had lost her top, she clutched at her chest to cover up but then she noticed that her breasts were gone, her long hair was cut short. Her mini-dress, high heels, thigh highs and lastly even her panties fade away.

She finds that she is now naked and there is mockery and taunting and laughter from a faceless crowd barely visible in the shadowy periphery of her dream.

The audience is laughing at her humiliation and her loss of dignity.

She is a man again. She doesn't belong here. She doesn't belong anywhere.

Jewel described her feelings of inadequacy, of feeling inauthentic, of insurmountable difficulties.

Jewel's tone changed as she then described how with Donna she feels she is reconciling, integrating, included, and balanced.

Dr. Patricia Agonia placed several upticks next to her notes as the therapy session continued. After years of consistent and persistent therapy to achieve the desired results and she wasn't about to let a little thing like Jewel's husband's death ruin her progress, her achievement.

Besides, she was making good progress in the process of implanting gift ideas into Lady Delacroix's subconscious. Patricia was tired of just working for a living and relying on her practice to support her. She wanted patronage, and implanting the idea of patronage into lady Delacroix and having Jewel shower her with gifts was an appealing prospect.

Dr. Agonia reminded Jewel of her self worth and encouraged her to continue to explore her feelings. Once that was done she then continued with their routine hypnosis session beginning with Jewel's self affirmations that helped to reinforce the hypnotic suggestions and conditioning that were implanted into her subconscious. She took care to enhance her feelings of inadequacy and lack of authenticity when presenting as male.

Dr. Agonia, at the request of her original client, Count Jean Claude Delacroix, had developed a persona for Jewel based on what gave her the most psychological comfort within the parameters of Jean Claude's needs.

Patricia intended to honor her commitments to her original client and solidifying and strengthening Jewel's feminine identity was integral to those commitments.

This also reminded Patricia that the media audio files that played subliminally from her pillow speakers that spoke to her sub conscious mind while sleeping and added additional weight to her conditioning needed updating. Maintaining Jewel's routine affirmations would bolster Jewel's feminine persona and satisfy Dr. Agonia's legal requirements with Jean Claude's executors.