Jewel Ascending Ch. 08

Story Info
Jewel and Donna's relationship resumes and grows quickly.
9.1k words
4.84
3.3k
3

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betrayal!

Jewel ducked into the nearest doorway. She was gasping for breath. She wasn't used to actually running anymore and hadn't been for a long time. After several long moments to catch her breath; and gather her courage, she looked out the windows and then up and down the street.

There was no escape now. Her pursuers were moving as a team, covering each other and any gaps between them as they searched and worked their way down the street to find her.

Jewel had been betrayed. The promise of escape to a safe house and being smuggled out of the country was nothing more than a trap. A trap she had fallen into. Now she had lost her money, her papers, and was being pursued.

"Can I help you miss?"

Jewel was startled as she turned to face the voice behind her. She had stepped into the entry of a small café.

With uncharacteristic spirit that she didn't really feel; she answered.

"Table for one please." Jewel requested. Her voice was raspy from lack of water and from her escape efforts.

Jewel listened to her voice and the odd sound it made in her ears. The months of practice with the voice coach had honed her new voice into an unmistakable feminine contralto. Having practiced and used it every day she couldn't even recall what her original male voice had sounded like. But with exhaustion and thirst she though for a moment she heard her old voice again, breaking free for just a moment from her conditioning.

"Right his way please." The server led Jewel to a small café table in the corner near the back.

As Jewel sat down, unconsciously and automatically smoothing her jacket and yoga pants underneath her, she tried to think of a way out of this predicament, yet no ideas would come forward.

"Would you like to see the menu or..."

"I'd like bacon and eggs, coffee, juice, water and toast please." Jewel ordered. She had managed to slip free from her pursuers and been on the run for nearly an hour. She was thirsty and hungry. As she ordered the foods that they so rarely let her eat she marveled at how difficult escaping could be.

The waitress simply nodded affirmative as she left to fill the order.

Jewel sat alone with her thoughts. She reflected on how her latest escape plan had failed.

It had seemed simple enough. Jewel had planned and schemed and been preparing for weeks now. Getting the cash together to pay the mule that would smuggle him, err...her out of the country was the hardest part. Then plotting for an opportunity to slip free from her bodyguards and make her way to the rendezvous posed its own challenges.

The fact that she was almost never alone and always accompanied by Dianne, Muriel, or a bodyguard made patience the most profound of virtues for Jewels plans.

But with patience and persistence she had managed to acquire cash by carefully skimming small amounts from her shopping allowance over time. Never enough to really notice, a few hundred here and there, passing the amount off as small donations dropped into charity collection jars and so forth. Jewel had been stashing the money inside a hallow portion of one of her dress mannequins along with a few escape essentials. Acquiring all of that took the better part of 9 weeks.

But the biggest challenge would be how to escape while being able to bring her bug-out bag full of money and essentials. It seemed impossible to find an excuse that would enable her to bring all her items together. What reason would she have given if they were discovered?

The excuse came as another trip was planned to visit the rebuilding project for Ulrich Manor. The ongoing construction to restore the home and demesne had reached a milestone where several rooms had been restored and power wired up making it a perfect getaway for Jewel and Jean Claude to spend a couple of days 'roughing it' in the hinterlands of Allegoria.

Roughing it as secure internet wasn't yet available and only two bathrooms and the kitchen had running water and only the master bedroom and one sitting room were habitable at this time.

But finding time to see the progress of the restoration was important to Jewel and after enough wheedling and whining and plenty of blow jobs for Jean Claude he finally relented and assented to a short two day trip.

They weren't even bringing housekeeping staff and only one chef for the kitchen.

So packing lightly Jewel had secreted her bug out bag of money and running shoes...because experience had shown that 4 inch high heels sucked for running...and other essentials and made her final preparations.

**

Jewel lay under Jean Claude as his 10 inch cock slid painfully inside her tight ass. As always she was on her hands and knees as Jean Claude took her doggy style. Jewel collapsed the arch of her back downward, lifting up from her hips to elevate her ass and ease the entry of Count Delacroix's massive cock into her ass.

The bastard, once again, didn't use enough lube on her.

Jewel gritted her teeth and simply endured the burning sensation as his girthy and veiny cock drove into her, forcing it's way past her anal ring and deeper and deeper. Seconds later she felt the tickle of his grey pubic hair against her sphincter as his lap slapped against her ass and he bottomed out inside her.

Jewel worked her hips in an oscillating motion to ease the painful burning sensation of having her ass stuffed with cock. She heard Jean Claude moan slightly as no doubt he thought she was rotating her ass for his pleasure. At least he held still long enough for her ass to relax somewhat and the pain to decrease before he withdrew and began his typical aggressive humping.

Jewel patiently endured the slap, slap, slapping of his lap against her ass as he thrust again and again into her defenseless rear passage. Jewel regretted that Jean Claude had cut her blow job short in his eagerness and there was barely any saliva to help the lube protect her ass from Jean Claude's rhythmic assault.

Jean Claude was slamming into her harder now. Her whole body was rocking back and forth as he thrust and slammed his dick inside her, pushing her forward, then as he withdrew he pulled her back toward him only to drive forward again and slam his cock inside her, over and over and over. Jewel's long brunette hair hung down past her face was flying back and forth and her tits were flopping back and forth...well...no, not really. Her 36C titties were still firm and full and only moved when her whole body moved.

Jewel pushed back just enough and feigned enough enthusiasm to convince her husband she was sincerely enjoying his fucking her. Even her small 6 inch penis was semi-hard, flopping lazily with each thrust.

Jewel could feel Jean Claude's hands as they gripped her waist just above her pelvis. His fingers were digging in to her skin. She suspected she would have bruising there soon enough. She was actually thankful for small blessings as Jean Claude hardly ever bother tickling her anymore. His fascination with Jewel's ticklishness had evaporated when he had recalled her home from boarding school. Her gratitude at not being incapacitated with paroxysms of laughter while he fucked her was immeasurable.

Jewel wondered how long Jean Claude was going to last. She had been made to give him a back seat blow job in the limo on the ride up to Ulrich Manor. She had orally worshipped his cock with her trained and practiced expertise until he shot his cum into her throat, mouth, and onto her face and tits as he usually did.

That was only a few hours ago now so in all likelihood his stamina would be pretty good, perhaps even up to or over his typical half hour. Jean Claude prided himself on his stamina. Jewel, the one on the receiving end of his stamina, found it to be one of his least redeeming features.

Jewel sighed in resignation as she started to feign vocalizations of pleasure for her husband. She hated doing it but if he thought she was going to cum sometimes it enticed him to finish sooner.

But after that earlier blow job, Jewel resigned herself to a long and painful evening.

**

Jewel carefully stirred in bed. She listened as Jean Claude slept. His steady, deep breathing letting her know he was deep asleep. Jewel gingerly slipped out of the bed and silently rolled across the floor to her luggage.

She carefully retrieved her bug out bag from where she had secreted it in her luggage, a large steamer trunk full of only the essentials she might need for a brief two day trip.

Jewel grabbed the bag and then belly crawled to the far wall where the closet would eventually be and then through the unfinished closet wall to the next room.

Jewel stripped naked and used her nightie and her panties that were already soaked in Jean Claude's cum to wipe as much residual cum from her face and ass as she could. She wished she had the opportunity to pack baby wipes but simply made do.

Jewel opened up her bug out bag. In reality it was an adorable black leather purse shaped like a small backpack with shoulder straps. Stashed inside was her passport, cash money, running shoes, flashlight, water bottle, energy bar, and a simple set of clothing.

Taking the clothes first she quickly tucked her penis and testicles away as she changed into black thong panties and her black yoga pants. The yoga pants were new and currently trending for their figure hugging, booty flattering lift and shape. Without tucking the effect would have been ruined. Besides, Jewel was so used to tucking that it simply came naturally to her anyway.

Jewel slipped on a pair of ankle socks she normally wore for workouts and then came her black platform heel running shoes. Jewel's ankles had been conditioned after years of forced wear of 4 inch and higher high heels such that her feet and legs became stressed and fatigued anytime she wasn't wearing high heels. Without a minimum four inch heel lift her legs would cramp from strain. The running shoes she wore had been ordered from Japan and were fully functional as running shoes even with the elevated heel.

Jewel's firm, full and pert 36C bosom didn't need a bra so she slipped on a black cami workout top t match her leggings and a black lightweight warm up jacket. The jacket was tight across her chest and her full bosom pressed the material taught. The jacket was form fitting and ended at her natural waist and firm flat tummy.

With her yoga pants perfectly sized for her full womanly bottom and thighs and with her fitted top and jacket Jewel looked like a beautiful athletic coed. Jewel took a black hair band and tied her long healthy brunette hair into a ponytail to keep her hair from her face. She'd be moving fast and didn't need any distractions.

Jewel had waited longer to be sure Jean Claude was sound asleep. She could also hear the bodyguards as they occasionally made rounds through the manor home. Jewel's plan of sneaking away at night when there were only a handful of bodyguards accompanying them would be awake should theoretically simplify her escape.

Jewel stuck to the shadows and carefully made her way down the long hall to the far end of the building.

Once there she climbed out through the construction and onto scaffolding the workmen were using to rebuild the stone walls. The manor home was attached to a citadel style structure Ulrich had built to serve as his local command post. The stone and mortar building was slowly rising back up from the ruin. Slowly and silently Jewel climbed down the scaffolding to ground level.

Jewel's heart was pounding and she was already feeling the exertion from excitement and from her efforts. She leaned back into a shadowy corner when she saw a body guard patrolling the grounds. Fortunately he was already past her position and heading away from her.

She took a moment to calm herself. She would need to conserve her energy if she had any hope of succeeding. She only needed to make it into the nearest town to the safe house her mule had set up. Jewel steeled her resolve as it was only a 5k run to the town, but it was at night, through a dark forest.

Jewel could barely make out the lights of the town so at least she knew what direction to go. Again she moved with a low slow crawl to the edge of the tree line, hoping to avoid detection by the bodyguards who patrolled irregularly.

Once into the trees and out of the line of sight from the manor she turned on her flashlight on a low dim red setting. Letting her eyes adjust she set off at an easy jog toward town.

**

Jewel was just finishing her meal when her pursuers finally entered the café in their search to find her. Jewel signaled for the check. Her movement caught the eye of her bodyguards...pursuers....alerting them of her location.

Jewel maintained her equanimity as they approached.

"You've arrived just in time." She began speaking in her warm mellifluous contralto voice. The hot coffee, water and juice and soothed her parched throat. She indicated the waitress standing nearby trying to deliver the check.

"Please pay this and be sure to include a generous tip for my server."

Jewel turned to face the waitress. "The meal and service were wonderful, thank you."

"You're welcome." The confused waitress quavered in response as a very large man in a fitted black suit and tie took the woman by the arm and led her away.

**

Jewel knelt silently, naked at the feet of her seated husband and held on to his leg with one hand and gently stroked his inner thigh with the other. Her hair was disheveled and unkempt, her nails needed fresh polish, and her make-up was smeared and runny. She kept her gaze down, avoiding eye contact with the men in the room sitting opposite from her husband.

Jewel had a hard time seeing. Her vision was blurry from the bright lighting. After who knew how long she had spent in absolute darkness being dragged into normal room lighting was painful.

Jewel had been pulled from the darkness. Her body still showed evidence of welts and bruising. Her bottom and back were decorated with wicked red stripes. Jewel tried to become as small as possible. She was very afraid.

Whatever conversation they were having must have been going on for awhile before she was dragged in here. Jewel wondered what it was about.

"You have many servants and employees, many slaves" the man gestured to Jewel "but you have few allies."

Jewel assumed he was Russian. He spoke with a cultured Russian accent and a warning edge in his voice.

"They would be unwise to assume that I cannot reach them." Count Delacroix growled. "Or what I can do once I find them."

Jewel felt her husband's hand on the back of her head as he stroked her hair.

Was he stroking her hair like she was a cat?

Jewel, through her watery eyes risked a glance up at her husband's guests. The other men in the room shifted uncomfortably in their seats and for only a moment Jewel thought she saw a flicker of...fear...just a glimpse really.

Of the three men, two of them glanced at her and she quickly averted her gaze. The larger man in the center, the one who had been speaking didn't seem fazed at all.

Jewel wondered if he should have been frightened. She understood her husband's meaning perfectly.

If I can do something like this to Jewel, then imagine what I can do to them as well.

**

Jewel looked back to Donna as she finished her story. There were tears in her eyes.

"I was ready to give up...surrender, completely. I was so tired of fighting."

"You don't have to be afraid anymore. You have me now." Donna assured her as she took Jewel into her arms and embraced her.

Jewel melted into Donna's warm embrace. For several long moments neither of them spoke and they were simply content.

Jewel sniffled as she moved to dry her eyes. Something had changed. Now, deep in the pit of her stomach Jewel felt pressure welling up inside her.

Was it fear or is it hope?

Or is it both?

"You're everything I ever wanted." Jewel finally said.

"I love you too." Donna answered softly.

Jewel suddenly remembered one of her mother's favorite quotes.

"Where there is love and inspiration, you can never go wrong."

Maybe finding Donna again was kismet...destiny...fate...

Jewel knew now what she wanted to do.

She was going to propose to Donna.

**

Jewel woke up to find that Donna was already awake. She had been watching her as she slept and she smiled warmly when Jewel stirred and opened her eyes.

As she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes she wondered how Donna was now always the one to wake up first.

"Good Morning baby, Happy Birthday!"

Jewel smiled at the greeting.

"I have a full day planned for your birthday. After our workouts we are booked for a day spa for massage, seaweed wraps, the full luxury beauty package including hair and make-over's, shopping trip for new gowns for the start of opera season, dinner reservations at Romero's, and Minnesota Viking's Pre-season games have started and I purchased a season pass for live streaming the game without commercial interruptions."

Jewel felt giddy with happiness but another thought gripped her as she lay next to Donna. Jewel's morning wood was evident as her 6 inch cock was tumescent and hard.

Donna grinned lasciviously as she gripped her lover's penis in her hand and started stroking.

"We need to do something about this first."

Jewel lay still as Donna stroked her small penis as a small amount of pre-cum leaked from the tip. Donna used the pre-cum to lubricate Jewel's penis as she gently worked the head and shaft.

Donna stopped for a moment to slip off her panties and then swung one of her legs over Jewel and straddled her as she resumed her stroking. She slipped her other hand between her legs and started to play with her pussy. Jewel watched in happiness as Donna exercise control over their lovemaking.

After a few more strokes Donna aligned Jewel's cock with her pussy. The combination of pre-cum as lubricant and Donnas' natural lubrication from her pussy let Jewel's penis slide easily inside her warm, tight, wet vagina.

Jewel sighed in pleasure as her shaft was sliding deeply into Donnas' cunt. Within moments her 6 inch penis was fully buried in Donnas' warm velvety pussy.

Donna slipped her hands under Jewel's nightie and on top of her breasts. Pleasure shot through Jewel's body as her hyper-sensitive nipples reacted to the stimulation. Somehow it seemed that her penis got even harder inside Donna.

Donna must have felt it harden as she yipped in surprise and pleasure. She began to ride up and down on Jewels penis letting her hard shaft stimulate her pussy. As her body weight shifted up and down she balanced with her hands on Jewels breasts. Jewels full, pert and firm hypersensitive breasts then sent greater and greater bursts of pleasure through her mind and body.

Jewel's whole being quickly fell into a feedback loop as pleasure from her cock and stimulation from her bosom alternated back and forth unrelentingly. Soon she was moaning wantonly as her orgasm erupted. Jewel's eyes rolled back into her head. Jewel's mind blanked as bliss overrode her higher thoughts. Jewel's back arched as she automatically thrust upward as deep as she could into Donna sending her small stream of cum into Donna.

It took several moments for Jewel to regain her senses. She 'came to' feeling Donnas' weight as she lay on top of her, their breasts touching and pressed between them. Donna was gasping for air as she apparently recovered from her mutual orgasm.

Despite her satisfaction and Donnas' as well Jewel actual worried that her stamina and performance was far less than her former husband. An unfavorable comparison, she knew but as a feminized male bride she couldn't help feel like she is not much of a man for Donna.

Jewel and Donna eventually recovered enough to disentangle themselves from each other. Drying each other playfully with towels they settled down enough to enjoy their morning tea and biscuits before getting out of bed and dressing for their workout.