Jewel Ascending Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made their way down to the exercise room. Today was dance lessons and Jewel giggled as Donna had to learn to lead the waltz and actual struggled a bit.

Afterwards Jewel made sure that they showered together. Catching Donna by surprise she pushed her back against the shower wall and dropped to her knees. Jewel pushed Donnas' legs apart and immediately kissed her right above her pussy.

Extending out her tongue Jewel then parted Donnas' outer labia and began her wet warm teasing. The warm shower water cascaded over Donnas' body but didn't impact Jewel's efforts in the least. Jewel buried her tongue deeply into Donnas' pussy, delving into her with her oral attention.

She felt Donnas' hands grip her head as she worked her tongue around her pussy until she found the clitoris. With firm gentle tongue lashings she licked and teased Donna and drove her with vigor. Jewel's head was suddenly caught tight as it was being squeezed by Donnas' thighs. Jewel could feel Donnas' pussy pulse and squeeze down on her tongue and lapped up the warm nectar from Donnas' orgasm.

After a few moment, when it seemed as if Donna was about to come down off her orgasmic high, another more powerful orgasm struck. Donnas' thighs squeezed even tighter against Jewels face as more nectar from her pussy gushed out.

Donna nearly collapsed and Jewel was careful to assist her down onto the shower floor as she slid down in exhaustion from her induced sexual satisfaction.

As Donna now sat before her Jewel kissed Donna, parting her lips with her tongue and letting their tongues gently taste and tease each other. Jewel broke the kiss to catch her breath and Donna gasped for air as soon as she did.

Smiling in happiness and bliss as the warm shower rained over their bodies Jewel felt proud of her ability to tease and tantalize Donna with her tongue and bring her to orgasm with only oral attention.

Easting pussy was way better than sucking cock.

They dressed quickly after their shower in anticipation of their spa appointment. No need for makeup since makeovers were part of their appointment. The hours spent being pampered in luxury were heavenly.

**

Lastly before dinner they visited a new boutique for formal gowns. Jewel and Donna each was measured as they selected several dresses that would be sent to a seamstress and tailored to their exact figures.

Astonished that after all that they still had an hour to go before their dinner appointment at the restaurant Donna surprised Jewel with the idea to walk there via the mall.

"Really? Sure! I haven't been to a mall since..." Jewel had to think "Moose Lake I guess." Had it really been that long?

Hand in hand they walked through the mall to window shop and take in the sights.

"What is going on over there?" Someone sitting on the bench remarked.

Donna and Jewel overheard and watched as a gaggle of young women walked past them. At first glance it looked like a large group of girls out together but upon closer inspection it was obvious that some of the girls were actually boys dressed up as girls.

"Oh...that, it's National Women's Day." The stranger's companion responded.

Donna and Jewel stopped to eavesdrop on the conversations of the other shoppers around them.

"So?" Jewel asked, curious.

"Those kids are probably dressed up to celebrate and honor women. I'll bet that those girls there are the girl-friends and they had their boyfriends dress up in honor of women and women's rights, accomplishments, and sacrifices." Donna answered.

"That is what this holiday is about after all."

Jewel watched as the gaggle passed them by. The genetic girlfriends would tease and taunt their boyfriends as they paraded through the mall.

Jewel felt as if she should be surprised or astonished at what she saw but instead found she was quite calm as the gaggle passed them by. Jaded perhaps?

By and large, the males were made up as sissies, with pastel dresses, oversize hair bows, Mary Jane kitten heels, white or colored stockings and petticoats. They had to be wearing wigs as their 'hairstyles' were all in a variety of elaborate curls or pigtails.

The genetic girls, Jewel noted how quickly she subdivided the group into the two categories, were wearing typical teen attire of jeans or skirts and t-shirts with sneakers.

With the notable exception for one of the boys who was too tall to 'pass' and had instead been done up in an overly elaborate 'drag' presentation. 'Her' long blond wig hung down to the small of 'her' back.

Jewel noted that some of the sissies seemed quite embarrassed and they received the most teasing from their girlfriends. The ones who seemed ok with it got away with less teasing.

"Must be high school students I suppose."

"Remember when we were that young, naïve and idealistic?"

"If other countries did this they wouldn't have all the problems that they do."

"Makes them appreciate what women have to do to take care of themselves."

"I guess."

"OMG, I cant believe it's you!" A girl's voice cried out from the crowd.

Jewel turned to see the source of the outburst and was confused as an exited and pretty young woman, perhaps a teenager, practically ran up to her.

"You're Lady Jewel Delacroix!" The girl gushed as she came to a stop before her.

"Yes?"

"You're the first arranged marriage male bride, like, ever!"

"Yes." Jewel confirmed without emotion. What was going on here?

"OMG! I can't believe it. You were like, such a HUGE inspiration to me!"

"I was?"

"Oh god yes! Because of you my brother totally came out as trans."

"Yes, my brother...well, sister now. Alice...get over here."

Jewel looked and watched as the very attractive young sissy from the group of students approached. Her presentation was near flawless.

"Because of you my sister here felt able to come out and express herself as she is. I'm part of my schools trans-activist club because of you."

Jewel glanced over to Donna for help but when she saw the amused look on her face realized none was forthcoming.

"How is it that I inspired you?"

"OMG, you're the best! Your successful marriage to a noble, the way you have been raised to the nobility. I've...well, we've watched and read everything about you in Phoebe Mills's columns and on her show. Your example has encouraged so many to be free to express themselves."

"Oh dear..."

Jewel and Donna were in danger of being mobbed by the crowd that was growing around them. Jewel started to panic as the crowded pushed around her. Fortunately Melinda and her body guards stepped in.

With professional ease somehow the crowd mobbing them was pushed back a bit and order was brought to bear. Jewel and Donna were now safely surrounded by her body guards. Somehow the young girl and her young trans-sister were also still close but not dangerously so.

"Um...I don't suppose my sister and I could get a selfie?" Alice(?) asked.

"Of course." Donna answered for Jewel and taking Jewel in her arm brought the young students closer.

**

"Good evening, this is Capitol Nightly News with Entertainment and Celebrity reporter Phoebe Mills."

"Is it true? Is there a new sense of openness from Allegoria's most reclusive arranged marriage male bride?"

"Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix, widow of the Late Count Jean Claude Montague Delacroix the Fourth was seen mingling with Allegorian subjects at the capitol city mall and emporium today. In the company of a friend she was seen strolling along the mall concourse, shopping, and graciously interacting with, greeting and offering encouragement to high school transgendered advocates celebrating and demonstrating in support of International Women's day."

"Young fans of the countess expressed their surprise at meeting her while they praised and recognized her for her rare public appearance and her precedent setting marriage to Count Delacroix, her arranged marriage being the very first to occur between two men."

"Assuming the duties, gender and presentation as female she was praised by various LGBT groups for her ability to entrance her husband and break the glass ceiling of transgendered marriage into the nobility. Many more spoke in praise of her ground breaking arranged marriage as a pivotal moment in Allegorian History that gave the ability and privilege for others to follow in her footsteps."

"This reporter looks forward to following these developments as they happen."

Diane watched the report and read the new papers articles. She tracked the social media platforms as Countess Delacroix was trending across the country. Her anonymous tip had paid off. Diane felt tremendous pride in her work as Jewels' social secretary for what she had accomplished today.

**

Jewel's Halloween

Jewel stood, turned, posed and looked at her multiple reflections from the six sided mirrored room.

The pretty kitty costume that Donna had chosen for her was form fitting figure hugging perfection. From her C-cup breasts to her small waist and the flare of her womanly hips the body suit clung to her every curve.

Despite the discomfort that would likely arrive soon, Jewel had accepted that tucking her penis and testicles was required to pull off a costume like this. Beauty was meant to be appreciated and she didn't mind it when Donna admired her.

Her jet black body suit with a white tummy oval from the top of her 36 C bosom down to just past her navel and 24 inch waist, that flared out to her full 36 inch bottom, the pink leather diamond studded collar with an oversized and easily readable "pretty kitty" tag.

Her face was made up with black makeup on her nose, 3 large black stripes on each side for her whiskers, and black lipstick with a center vertical line for the cat-lips appearance.

Her long brunette hair had been styled to frame her face, yet pulled back loosely behind her neck with another pink bow with a stylized kitty pattern upon it.

The pink leather leash that Donna would be holding for her while dressed in her animal trainer costume of khaki booty shorts, khaki safari shirt tied under her bust and safari hat atop her reddish brown up-do. Complimenting the outfit was her tan stiletto ankle boots she wore to accessorize the costume.

Those...and the bull-whip wrapped around her shoulder that is...

"I swear, Halloween is the best thing America ever invented and exported," Donna exclaimed "a whole holiday to dress in costume and party."

"Allegoria does have masquerade balls you know." Jewel observed.

"Of course, but this day is for everybody, not just invitees to a private event."

They both looked at their reflections in the mirror some more, evaluating their costumes. Jewel looked at Donnas' more than her own. She was so beautiful. Her figure identical to Jewels and only 1 inch taller than Jewel's 5 foot 9 inches.

"This is nice, but let's try the other one on now." Donnas' statement broke through Jewels musings.

Jewel and Donna quickly changed and returned to the mirrored room to evaluate the next costume choice. This time they both wore nearly identical witch costumes keeping with Donnas' theme of complementing and accessorizing each other.

"Took you awhile" Donna observed when Jewel finally joined her in the mirrored room.

"You didn't have to remove a kitten face and redo your makeup." Jewel replied.

Jewel looked at Donna and admired what she saw. The candy corn witch outfits were adorable.

"In these costumes we would be 'twinning'" Donna pronounced gleefully.

Jewel's mini dress had a white upper around the bust with a puffed cap sleeve covering the top of the arms. The body of the dress was basic black with three rows of pleated skirt hems in black, then yellow, then orange. Each hem was trimmed with black.

The back had two lengths of black cloth to tie in a bow and cinch the dress in the back so as to emphasize the bust. The front had two orange ribbons that imitated corset ties threading back and forth across the belly up to under her bust.

The skirt was so short that if Jewel wore it she would either have to be confident and comfortable with the top of her legs and bottom of her panties showing from the back, or accessorize with a petticoat.

Donnas' witch costume was just the opposite. Her mini dress had a black upper around the bust and white body with the bottom of the dress forming white pleats but still retaining the yellow and orange pleated layers at the hem.

Jewel thought that the white of the costume really helped highlight Donnas' long reddish brown hair; the overhead lighting shown in highlights to her healthy luxurious crowning glory.

Both had typical witches pointed hats with Jewel having black with yellow and orange strips and Donnas' having white with the same yellow and orange strips at the base of the hats cone. Both of their hats had wide brims.

Donna had selected several costume outfits weeks ago from an on-line catalog and convinced Jewel to buy them. Jewel did so and informed Donna that even if they bought them they wouldn't get to wear them.

"Why not?" Donna had asked, confused.

"In our station as nobles we do not wear mass produced costumes or clothing to noble events" Jewel declared "What we do is buy the outfits and then take them to our clothing designer and tell them to use this as inspiration for a custom bespoke outfit."

"Mass produced clothing is just for day time wear or typical public events."

"That seems wasteful." Donna noted.

Jewel simply shrugged her shoulders.

"You get used to it."

Jewel noted in the mirrored room using the angles afforded by the six mirrors arranged in a hexagon that she could see Donnas' black panties and then saw that she could see her own white and orange panties as well.

"Let's try these with the petticoats." Jewel murmured.

"I thought you said that you didn't like petticoats."

"I don't."

Jewel felt a small surge of anger for all the times her husband had made her dress sissified and appear in public events. Short skirts, petticoats and thigh highs had always formed the basis of her outfits for those events.

"But I'm over that now."

Jewel smiled. Her husband was dead and now she was wealthy beyond her wildest dreams and was dating a stunningly beautiful woman.

Jewel put on an orange two tiered layered tulle petticoat while Donna put on a black one. Once adjusted the petticoats afforded both women an additional layer of modesty yet were still short enough to display most of their legs and upper thighs.

"So, stockings or no?" Donna asked.

"Stockings, thigh highs, definitely." Jewel answered quickly.

Donna gave her a quizzical look.

"A lady is never properly dressed without suitable intimates," Jewel recited by rote one of the many lessons her governess had instilled in her. "Besides, it's supposed to be a bit chilly that day and they will help keep our legs warm."

Donna giggled at that before walking over to Jewel's stockings drawer and looking over the huge selection available.

"White for me...and black for you." Donna cheekily ordered.

"Yes ma'am."

Jewel simply smiled and rolled up her stockings and put them on. The silicon bands at the top hidden by the lace would obviate the need for garter belt suspenders.

As Jewel finished with her stockings she led Donna over to her shoe wall and the wide selection of shoes to choose the right pair for her costume. Jewel again glanced over to Donna and smiled openly as she chose a pair of white block heel pointed toe high heels to accessorize her costume. Jewel chose 4 inch stilettos in black for her costume.

Jewel actually felt happy. She decided after all was said and done that she didn't mind looking and dressing prettily for the right person.

**

Jewel and Donna lay near each other on heir separate massage tables as the two massage therapists worked their bodies.

Jewel had thought that she and Donna would be able to talk while getting massaged but the feeling was...heavenly...and apparently so for Donna as well as soon they were both completely silent and relaxed and nearly asleep from the insistent pressure of an hour long deep tissue massage.

The 30 minutes of soft relaxation and hot stone massage that followed went without incident.

Jewel had arranged the whole day with Donna. A spa day followed by a shopping trip and topped off by a romantic dinner and a scenic drive.

Jewel wondered if she was thinking too much like a guy. She had done extensive research on line on how to properly and effectively propose and she worried that she may have over prepared.

The 4 carat engagement band from the premier jeweler of the country had a unique and custom designed band Jewel knew Donna would love. It sat now in the presentation box hidden in the bottom of her clutch purse.

She had rehearsed privately in her mirrored room for nearly an hour bending down on one knee and opening the box. Jewel planned on finding an appropriate dress on their shopping trip. She wanted to make sure she didn't outshine Donna when she proposed to her.

Thanks to her massage she didn't feel nervous but she knew when the time came later that evening she would probably be a bundle of nerves.

After all, she didn't know if Donna would say yes.

After only 3 months of dating it was rushed. Jewel didn't doubt her love for Donna but could she have misread Donna?

Jewel also knew she had a less than above board reason for proposing after so short a time. She had discovered that Lady Oldsworth was petitioning the crown to compel her marriage to Kyle. She had even asked Kyle, privately, and he confirmed it.

Anger flared briefly inside Jewel at the mere thought of being made to marry someone against her will...again!!!

Jewel's massage therapist continued to work her muscles and her tension evaporated away at the firm pressure from the massage therapist.

Jewel imagined where they were going to next after the spa, to the scenic overlook where she had arranged for a caterer to provide hors d'oeuvres desert and wine with a picnic like setting...a beautiful sunset scene being Jewel's cover for going down onto one knee...

Jewel thought a silent prayer of love for Donna and hope for her acceptance of her marriage proposal.

**

Shortly after her latest date with Jewel, Donna met with Mary Agatha, mother superior of Sacred Heart Academy. Donna walked in via the main entrance to the chapel from the street. All churches were always open to the public one way or another.

She found Mother Superior Mary Agatha in prayer at the front pew nearest the door to the hall that lead back to the cloister.

"You know you are not allowed on school grounds." Mother Superior remarked. Donna hadn't even had the chance to say hello yet.

"Technically, the chapel is not school grounds, but church property."

There was a long pause. Donna waited patiently until Mother Superior Mary Agatha finally gave in to curiosity.

"So why are you here?"

"To confess." She began. "And to inform." She added.

"Confess?"

"Inform first, confess second." Donna elaborated.

There was another pregnant pause as Mother Superior waited for Donna to continue.

"Lady Delacroix proposed to me."

"I see."

"I said yes."

Mary Agatha showed no response.

"And to confess...that I really love her."

"Him." Mother superior corrected.

Donna thought before she spoke.

"Yes...no...both..." confusion evident in her voice.

Mother superior finally turned from her pair and leveled a penetrating gaze upon the woman and former headmistress of the academy. She quickly noticed Donnas' trepidation.

"She is all of those things. She has male genetics, a woman's body except for her genitals, and a woman's outlook on life. He...she... is...blended."

Mother superior merely nodded and held her silence.

"But there is something else that bothers me, something here that is not adding up. I've always wondered; why did you go to see Jewel that night...the night you discovered us together." Donna inquired.