Jewel Ascending Ch. 14

Story Info
Horace launches his attack. Is it too late for Jewel?
10.1k words
4.82
3.2k
6

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewel was working at her computer when a message arrived. She idly tapped the icon to open it up as she continued working her investments and financials. When she read the message and saw the picture all thoughts of money management came to a halt.

Jewel immediately opened up her secure access to the bimbo lottery home page. She worked quickly to book both Brandi and Olivia for the first available session.

Confirming the appointment and payment Jewel pondered in astonishment what set of bizarre circumstances could possibly bring Neil Smith, former CEO of a banking software company and a medical nanobot company to Allegoria as a feminized male whore.

**

James buried his cock deep into Britney's ass. Her well lubed sphincter squeezed tightly around the shaft of his cock as he thrust into her. James loved the view of his cock disappearing into her ass. He easily bottomed out, his balls now pressed tight against her.

James admired the view of Britney on her hands and knees, submissively doggy style before him. The retrovirus had changed her hair to a lustrous brunette color. He had her grow it out long to just above the middle of her back.

The stem cell implants James had insisted upon for her had given Brat a full and firm set of C cup breasts, a full plump woman's bottom, and firm full womanly thighs.

James had insisted that Brat have her lower ribs removed to help achieve the perfect hourglass figure he found so attractive.

Minor cosmetic surgery had shaped her nose, fixed her chin, and shaved her trachea so that no one could tell Brat wasn't a natural born woman.

James left Brittney's penis and testicles alone. Her small size, barely 5 inches long was no threat to him. He found her tiny hard-on cute when she became aroused...like now.

James admiration of his toy made his dick even harder as he thrust slowly in and out of Brat's ass.

She was perfect...she was exactly what he wanted...an indistinguishable doppelganger for his brother...Jewel Veronica Delacroix.

Ok, technically and legally Jules was his sister now. As an arranged marriage male bride he...she...was expected and obligated by authority of Count Delacroix to use feminine pronouns.

But James didn't care. He let lust rule his feelings on this matter and his lust told him Jules as Jewel was hot!

James dick got harder just thinking about it. His pace increased as he pounded away at Brat's ass.

James and Horace had many plans and some were fallbacks in case of need.

James had suggested and Horace had approved of Brat's changes. Together they had a plan to use Brat/Britney to replace Jewel if capturing Jewel with the Nano-bots failed.

James let his fantasy of Brat momentarily slip as he excitedly imagined that it was Jewel he was fucking instead of Britney. James excitement grew as he energetically embraced the idea of fucking his feminized male brother.

James thrusts gained force with each stroke as he embraced the fantasy and knew if Horace's plans succeeded then he could be fucking Jules...er...Jewel by the end of the month.

James' rapture exploded inside Brat's ass as rope after rope of scalding hot cum erupted inside her. James was so caught up in his own rapture he was oblivious to Brittney's moans of pleasure from her orgasm and the small spew of cum she sprayed onto her own breasts and the bed sheets under her.

"Mmmm..." James moaned softly and held brat tight, his cock buried deep as the last of his seed erupted from the end of his cock. A few short quick rabbit thrusts to ensure his cum deposit was over, Brat's ass was filled and his orgasm was finished.

James pushed Brat away and his wet lubed cock slipped free from her ass.

James wiped his cock clean and got dressed. Dr. Horace Jarrod Inon did not need to know of James plans to take Jewel's title and money. James knew he could always just kill Jewel and assume her household as Count James McLeod of House Delacroix by inheritance if it was necessary. Maybe if he ever tired of her he would.

In the meantime, it was time for James and the Hypnotherapist to act.

One more month and Jewel, and her money, will be mine!

**

Dr. Patricia Agonia, hypnotherapist, struggled mentally against the control in her mind. She struggled despite knowing her resistance was futile. Her body would betray her. The nanobots in her brain would compel her to wait until Jewel was under hypnosis, then she would inject the syringe of nanobots programmed to enslave Jewel into Jewels arm.

Dr. Agonia could remember the exact moment she realized she had been enslaved.

Dr. Inon's Assistant, James McLeod had brazenly entered her office while she was transcribing patient notes. Patricia immediately spoke to reprimand the intruder for his uninvited interruption when he loudly ordered her to "shut up."

And she did.

Patricia found she couldn't speak.

"Stand up." James ordered.

And she did.

Patricia stood up from behind her desk and faced James, standing with cocky assurance near the center of her office.

Dr. Patricia Agonia's mind was a whirlwind of confusion and fear. She didn't understand nor could she comprehend why she was following James' orders. It was as if...

Understanding dawned in her mind as she looked at James and realized what Dr. Inon must have done.

'Hmm...looks like you figured it out. Tell me what you think is happening." James commanded.

"You...you've enslaved me with nanobots." Patricia answered truthfully; with a bit of fear forming a slight hitch in her voice. She was grateful that she was able to speak again yet still fearful of James' motivations.

"Bingo!" James confirmed her worst fears.

"What happens now?" Dr. Agonia asked; a small tremor still in her voice.

"Now I get to ascertain how far along your submission has progressed." James answered gleefully.

Dr. Agonia immediately sought to fight against her enslavement. James took note of the tablet in his hand. "Well, someone thinks she can resist...FYI...you can't."

"Strip out of that dress." James ordered.

Dr. Agonia was horrified to find she was obeying the order. Her hands fluttered as she fought the command yet they still seemed to move of their own accord as she reached behind her back and unzipped the back zipper to let the professional yet still sexy black, below the knee mermaid style dress slip from her body and gather in a heap at her feet.

She now stood before James in only her bra, panties, nude to the waist panty hose, and flats.

"Come over here." James ordered.

Dr. Agonia fought again as she stepped over her dress, and walked around the end of her desk to stand before James. There was only a barely perceptible hitch in her step from her efforts o resist. She watched as James McLeod examined her body with clearly sexual interest.

"Flats are out. High heels from now on." James commanded.

"Yes sir." Dr. Agonia answered. Patricia was seething mentally as her mind and body warred inside her.

"And no pantyhose either. Stockings or stockings with garter belts from now on." James commanded again.

"Yes sir." Dr Agonia answered again. She hated how she had no control. Her conscious mind screamed in agony as her face held a placid expression of disinterest.

"And from now on your bra and panties need to be...less boring. Wear more erotic lingerie everyday from now on. Lacy things, basque, teddies, corsets...you get the idea."

"Yes sir." Dr. Agonia answered yet again. She gave up mentally screaming as she switched focus and intently struggled to exert any semblance of control over her enslaved mind and body.

"Well...take them off." James ordered, gesturing with his hand.

"Yes sir." Dr. Agonia replied as her body had already begun to move to strip off her flats, pantyhose, bra, and panties.

"Whoa...slow down...make it sexy..." James commanded lewdly.

Instantly Dr. Agonia's body sought to make the act of removing her clothing more erotic as she slowly and exotically stripped for James viewing pleasure. She managed to grind her teeth in anger and frustration. It disheartened her to know that she knew how to strip because of all the hypnotic conditioning she had implanted into Countess Delacroix for this same purpose.

Soon enough Dr. Agonia had slipped the last of her intimate attire off her body and stood naked before James. Her body had adopted an exaggerated contrapposta pose; a now-canonical stance in which a figure stands with their entire body weight supported over one straight leg and lets their arms fall in opposite directions to create a natural-seeming twist in the torso.

James for his part admired her presentation. Her firm figure, her full breasts without any hint of sag yet, her narrow waist, full hips and full bottom. He especially delighted in seeing she had a shaved pussy and was hairless where it counted. He continued his appreciation downward and admired her tanned and toned legs.

Dr. Patricia Agonia would remember with extreme clarity that day, easily able to recall that day as the exact moment that sex had transitioned to rape.

James had never 'forced' her. The nanobots inside her mind compelled her obedience. Dr. Agonia could now feel first hand how superior the bots were compared to her own work with drugs and hypnosis.

"Kneel down, crawl toward me, pull out my cock and suck my dick." James ordered with contempt in his voice.

Patricia was horrified to watch as her body exactly followed the instructions she was given.

She sank down onto her hands and knees. She crawled the few feet separating her from James in only a couple of seconds. She reached up to fish his cock out from his trousers. And she immediately, eagerly it seemed, swallowed his hardening cock whole into her mouth. She followed his orders exactly as he had stated them.

Pat began to feel her first hint of despair. She had thoroughly read the literature concerning the nanobots. She knew she probably had only 4 to 6 weeks before whatever conditioning they had infected her with would overwhelm her conscious mind. She would very shortly no longer be 'aware' of her enslaved state as the new mental pathways grew stronger and extinguished the undesirable pathways.

Dr. Patricia Agonia felt horror for her fate, and also felt very afraid. She had failed herself, and she would fail the Society for the Restoration of the Matriarchy as well.

Either Patricia was really good at fellatio or James had a really quick trigger. She could sense his cock swell in her mouth as he started to shoot his load into her mouth. After the first wad of cum coated her tonsils he pushed her head back letting the remaining wads spew onto her face.

"No, No, NO!" Patricia's mind screamed in protest.

Patricia was disgusted. She had NEVER allowed any lover to cum on her face. She felt the act was demeaning and disrespectful.

As his ejaculation ended he caught his breath.

"Lick it up." James commanded.

"Eww..." Patricia thought in disgust.

Despite her revulsion at the thought of licking up and swallowing cum and despite Dr Agonia's struggles to resist the order the nanobots successfully compelled her actions. She licked the last remaining cum off James dick and then with one finger scooped the cum off her face and ate his cum, swallowing lasciviously.

"When?" Dr. Agonia managed to ask while slurping down the last of James' cum.

"When what? When did we get you?" James queried. "It was at the CEO's orgy where we bought Olivia. I spiked your drink."

James finished pulling down his pants and stepped out from them. He guided Patricia up from her knees from the floor and eased her back to her desk, making her hop up and sit on the edge. James spread her legs apart and lined up his still mostly hard cock with her pussy.

"You're so wet." James said.

Suddenly Patricia's pussy, which hadn't been wet prior to his statement, became wet with her natural lubrication and desire. Another scream erupted inside her mind as she felt her arousal blossom and knew the nanobots were making it happen against her will.

"Let's fuck" James stated "and be sure you enjoy it."

James started to fuck her and fuck her well.

"Before you orgasm, make an aheago face" James commanded.

Patricia's nanobot enslaved mind obeyed and moments before her orgasm overwhelmed her reason her eyes rolled up inside her eye sockets, her mouth opened and she let her tongue loll lazily from out of her mouth.

Patricia's artificially induced and enhanced orgasm was quite possibly the most intense and pleasurable orgasm she ever felt. Her whole body betrayed her mind as it rocketed to the stratosphere with unbridled pleasure. Patricia passed out and awoke from her stupor lying back on her desk, her legs dangling off the edge, unsure how much time had passed.

James was hurried. When he came inside her she passed out. Between her passing out from pleasure and his slow and steady fucking as she lay back on her desk he had used up a lot of time.

Still, who could blame him? She was hot, tight, wet, and now totally obedient.

The perfect woman!

Still, now she would have to hurry to make Countess Delacroix's appointment on time. James let his cock slip out from her cum filled pussy, wiped his sperm coated cock clean with her plain panties before putting them in his pants pocket.

Hurriedly he pulled on his pants and gave Dr. Agonia her instructions.

"Take this syringe. When Countess Delacroix is under hypnosis, give her the shot." James commanded quickly.

As Dr. Agonia recovered from her reminiscence and now came back to the present moment as she focused again on her client, James' cum leaking out from her pussy and staining her dress. He hadn't allowed her to put her panties, pantyhose or bra back on. He had let her wipe the residue of cum off her face with her panties before he took them with him.

Then there was her arousal. The arousal James had ordered her to maintain.

From the medical literature she remembered that the nanobots could theoretically sustain female arousal indefinitely. Male arousal however was limited to no more than four hours at a time otherwise permanent harm may result.

Patricia's arousal was leaving her wet and dripping, her vulva and labia red and swollen. Her natural lubrication leaking from her pussy and moistening her thighs and bottom. Her asshole was even wet from her juices and James's cum leaking out and running over. Patricia was amazed that Jewel hadn't smelled her musky scent.

The session had been slightly confrontational as Jewel had confronted Patricia about the subliminal message player found inside her pillow. Dr. Agonia had simply confirmed Jewel's suspicions that it was done at her husband's request. Dr. Agonia easily deflected all blame onto her deceased husband. This seemed to satisfy Jewel and allay her concerns.

Dr. Agonia would normally have been pleased with observing her hypnotically induced conditioning keeping Jewel calm and controllable but she was still frantically thinking about how to free herself from the nanobots control. Talk therapy was ending and soon she would begin her routine hypnosis session.

"Dr. I am afraid I don't have time for Hypnosis today. I have guests arriving at my home in a short while and..." She didn't get to finish.

Dr. Agonia panicked.

"Oh behave."

Patricia watched as Jewel immediately slumped slightly as the hypnotic safety switch was thrown. There was a momentary expression of surprise and a widening of her eyes and then Jewel was already falling slowly back into the massage couch relaxing under force of hypnotic suggestion. Dr. Agonia wished she could simply tell Jewel what she was being forced to do...forced to give her the shot...

Wait...

What?

Dr. Agonia realized that James commands were simple and direct. She could 'give' her the shot. Just hand over the syringe. But would Jewel know what it meant. If only she could just say to her...

Wait again...James had not given her any commands about not speaking. All of the commands he had given her were simple action commands. Not even remotely detailed and nuanced commands or decision trees like the years of hypnotic conditioning that had tamed Jules and turned him into Jewel.

Dr. Patricia Agonia suddenly realized that she could simply tell Jewel what she was being forced to do and save Jewel from enslavement, but most importantly, maybe even save herself and the Society for the Restoration of the Matriarchy. And once she was under hypnosis Jewel wouldn't freak out or panic at the news. She could reveal everything!

Pat Agonia smiled a sincere unguarded smile...it would be an act of desperation, but if she did nothing, if she didn't try, then she would be forever enslaved. Patricia knew exactly what she needed to say.

**

Jewel strode out from her appointment in awe at what she had learned. Normally she never remembered anything from her hypnotherapy sessions. But this time, she remembered everything her doctor had told her. She had been commanded to remember.

Jewel gently fingered the needle mark, still pink with a red dot of blood from where the syringe had penetrated her arm. Jewel couldn't quite fathom the strange and amazing revelation from her session with Dr. Patricia Agonia.

Jewel had occasionally disliked and even hated her therapist but eventually got over her dislike. She had even gifted Patricia a classic Bugatti Veyron just before her wedding to Donna. She had asked Patricia to be her maid of honor but Dr. Agonia politely declined saying it was best not to muddle the boundary between patients and doctor. She would simply attend as a guest.

Jewel would never usually remember anything from her hypnosis. The Hypnotherapist always reassured her upon awakening that Jewel had responded well and Jewel would always feel rested and refreshed.

This time though...this time...she remembered everything...

Dr. Agonia had injected her arm. She apologized as she did it. Jewel could hear the sincerity and anguish in her voice. Then Patricia used her hypnosis to command her memory to hold onto and never forget what she was about to say.

Jewel was absolutely convinced she was in peril. The nanobots in her bloodstream would find their way to her brain. They would slowly form new mental pathways to compel her behavior and they would use pleasure as a reward stimulus when she complied.

She pondered Dr. Agonias' revelation. She had suspected that something was amiss just from her research managing her financial accounts. Her husband had too many dummy companies, shell organizations, and pass through accounts to hide and launder his money.

Jewel knew she could no longer proceed slowly. She was working against a hard and fast deadline. If everything Dr. Agonia had said about the nanobots was true then she knew she only had about two to four weeks to do something.

Jewel entered the back of her limousine as the chauffer held the door for her. Once comfortably seated and with the door shut she hit the privacy screen and verified the Electronic Counter Measures against eavesdropping were working.

Jean Claude Delacroix may have been paranoid, but by virtue of his position in the government he had access to all sorts of cool security features.

Once that was done she immediately called Donna. Her husband needed to know they were being targeted and take appropriate safety measures. Jewel also sent out a text to Melinda her head of security.

Jewel needed a plan of action and she needed it yesterday!

By the time she returned to her manor home she realized she needed a true financial expert to assist her in tracking the money. She needed to prove what Patricia had told her and expose Horace.

Storming through the front door she met Dianne.

"My Lady, Welcome home. How was your visit with your doctor today?"

"Stow it Dianne." Jewel snapped.