Jewel Pt. 03

Story Info
Having sex with a mature lady friend.
8.9k words
3.71
4.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

.

This a continuation from Jewel Pt. 2. As you may remember Jewel and her husband Bob run the local new agency. Jewel is about 5' 2" and quite attractive lady with light red hair and wears nice clothing every day at the store. Bob is quite active too but suffered a severe heart attack a few years ago and is unable to fuck Jewel for fear of having another, perhaps fatal, attack.

I had stopped in the store after my college class was done for the week. Jewel was upfront at the jewelry counter wearing a very pretty navy blue dress. She came out from behind the counter to greet me and I could see her lovely sheer black stockings.

"Oh Jewel, you always dress so nicely and I love it when you wear dark full fashioned nylons. You look so sexy when you wear them." I said.

"Oh Johnny, you shouldn't say things like that even though you know I love it when you do. Bob isn't here this weekend. He and your father are on a business trip in Ohio and won't be back until Sunday evening. You and I can have a fun time this weekend. Perhaps your stepmother might like to join us too."

"I'm sure we can and Velma may be willing to some fun too." I told her.

"I need to pee. Harry can manage to store while you watch me." Jewel said.

She took my hand and we headed to the back of the store where the restroom was located. It wasn't very large and had only a toilet and a lavatory in it.

"Let me back in then you stand in front of me. I'll pull my dress up to my waist than you pull my DK's down and slip them off of my feet. I want you to see my piss when I am going so I need to spread my legs apart for you." she said.

Jewel lifted her dress and I saw her sheer black DK's. I could her massive growth of belly and cunt fur and as I took the waistband and pulled them down all her red pubic hair came into view. I carefully took them off her feet and held them to my nose.

"Oh these smell wonderful." I told her. "Like you just dribbled pee in the gusset. These fit you well for you to have just gotten them off the shelf at Spurgeon's. So where did you get them?" I asked.

"If you really need to know, I got them from your daddy. He goes to a lingerie shop in a nearby community and the owner measures the customers up, then either finds the correct size or makes them herself. I'm not the only one your daddy buys them for. Mary Alyse, Beulah, Margie all have some as well as Velma. Your daddy is no saint you know. He's fucking a few other women including me."

"I told you I had to go. Now watch me as I really piss then you can lick my pussy." she replied.

She spread her stocking clad legs wide apart and I could hear the hissing sound as she began to pee. Suddenly it simply gushed out her pee hole making a lot of noise as it hit the water in the toilet.

"You're a fucking piss whore." I told her. "You love having me watch your piss flow out into the water. It also runs down the crack of your ass and gets it wet too. Now don't wipe you cunt when you finish so I can lick all your red hair." I said. "Scoot forward on the toilet seat and spread your cunt lips open. I'll lick your cunt and pee hole then see if I can find your clit so I can suck it. You would enjoy that wouldn't you?"

"That would feel absolutely marvelous dear." she replied. "i also need your cock fucking me, but not in the store. You can spend the night at my house and fuck me a couple of times tonight. I'll call Velma and see if she would like to join us, Why don't you ask your buddy Jim, over at the shoe store, if he could join us too?"

"After I get done eating your cunt, I'll go over and ask him. You call Velma and see what she says." I said.

Jewel scooted forward on the seat and spread her cunt lips open. I slipped my tongue right on her pee hole and gave it a good sucking. She squeezed her urethra and I got a little drink of hot pee from her.

"I thought you told me you were finished pissing." I told her.

"I thought I was but you sucking on my pee hole caused me to squirt a little more. But I'm finished now, so suck my clit please so I can climax once or twice." she replied. "Then I need to go back up front till five o'clock and then go home. Your tongue feels so good on my cunt. Now suck my clit darling so I can climax." I sucked Jewel's clit for a minute or so and I knew she had climaxed a couple of times. I decided to stick my tongue up her vagina and lick her juices out of it.

"Oh you motherfucker." she said. " You've made me climax a few times and now you've got your tongue inside my cunt. Just keep licking because it feels so good."

So I swirled my tongue around inside her vagina a few more times until she pushed me away. "Now go see if you can find Jim. I'll call Velma. Then come back here in ten minutes so I can let you know if she will join us." Jewel said as she dropped her skirt down from her waist.

"What do I do with your lovely DK's?" I asked.

"Oh just put them in your pocket and bring them with you when you come to my house." she said. "Now go check with Jim. Tell him five thirty will be fine. I'll call Velma right now."

So I hurried to the shoe store where Jim and I both worked. Told him what he deal was and he quickly agreed it would be fun. I told him five thirty at Jewel's house. I also told him to pack an overnight bag with some lingerie in it.

I hurried back to the news agency and Jewel was just hanging up the phone.

"Velma will be at my home around five thirty and I will order dinner to be delivered around six thirty. That will give us time to have a cocktail or two and some snacks." Jewel told me. "I told her to wear some "fuck me" lingerie too."

I told Jewel I needed to go home, shower, and slip into my lingerie. She agreed but told me to be sure and take her Directoire Knickers with me.

I headed home thinking this was going to be a great weekend with Jewel wanting my cock so badly and Velma also participating along with Jim. Perhaps Jewel might think of another couple to participate at least on Saturday night.

I arrived home, shed my clothes and took a nice warm shower paying close attention to washing my cock. I slipped into my sheer black eight strap garter belt and put on a pair of beige stockings with an 'Outline' heel and dark seams. They came almost up to my nuts and were nice and sheer. A pair of sheer black DK's and a pair of two inch sling back heels completed my attire. I knew Jewel would enjoy seeing my uncut cock hanging down between my legs. She was a bit of a whore since Bob couldn't fuck her anymore. I knew father was also fucking her too.

She always looked so neat and I enjoyed seeing her red haired legs, pussy, and pits.

I had no idea where my stepmother, Velma, was but I thought I'd wait for her and ask her if she wanted to ride with me. She came in about five minutes later and told me she needed to get a quick shower and she would ride with me to Jewel's house.

"Do you want me to help you with your shower?" I asked.

"Perhaps but you certainly can help me got out of these clothes I'm wearing." she told me as she slipped her skirt off and threw it on her bed. Her stockings were held up by opaque nylon Suspants with an embroidered arrow and the words 'Velma's cunt' on the front of them pointing directly at her hairy cunt. These Suspants had been modified because they had eight garters on them rather than the usual four that they came with. The garters were trolley garters and could be adjusted according to the length of the stockings.

"I love your Suspants." I told her. "Especially the embroidery on the front of them showing everyone who sees them where your cunt is. I see they have a few extra garters on them too. Where do you find those?"

"Your father gets them from a lingerie store in Princeton. The owner is a lady by the name of Joanne, she has a lovely little girl and a big man who work for her. Marie loves to give men blowjobs and Pierre loves to piss all over women. When you go to the store women cannot wear anything but a dress and stockings held up with roll garters. You also need to be ready to piss because you begin your journey by going out into a courtyard, Joanne then pulls your dress up, tells you to spread and bend your legs and piss. Marie goes to the man, in this case your father, and takes his cock out of his pants and proceeds to suck his cock right there. When she has finished pissing Joanne will take the dress off the woman and Pierre will stand in front of her, in this case me, and piss all over the front of her nude body." Velma said.

"Oh that sounds exciting. I think I'd enjoy seeing that." I replied.

"Help me unfasten my stockings so I can take my Suspants off. Then you can peel my stockings down my legs and take them off too. I'll take off my sweater and bra then get in the shower. If you need to piss I'll lie down on the floor of the shower and you can take your uncut prick and piss all over me. Then you can help me shower by washing my hairy pussy and my ass.

As soon as I unhooked the garters her stockings fell down to her ankles. She pushed her Suspants down and stepped out of them. She quickly pulled her sweater off and unhooked bra. She went into the bathroom and threw a towel on the shower floor and laid down on it.

"Now take your uncut cock out of your pants and pee all over me." she told me.

I took my cock out of my pants, held it down, and began peeing all over her.

"Oh. Your pee is so nice and warm and I enjoy being pissed on. Your father taught me about golden showers and I found I really enjoy them." she replied.

When I finished Velma sat up in the shower, grabbed hold of my flaccid cock and popped it in her mouth and began sucking on it. I told her not to suck it too hard or too long because I needed to keep all my semen in my nuts until nightfall.

She sucked it for about thirty seconds barely getting it semi erect.

She stood up and said. "I need you to wash my asshole and my cunt. You can even try to stick the soap up my cunt if you want to. That will make my cunt nice and clean."

"Put your shower cap on and turn around. the bend over so I can wash your asshole." I told her.

Velma slipped her shower cap on and turned so her butt was facing me. I told her to bend over and spread her cheeks. As she did so, I soaped her asshole then quickly inserted my middle finger in her rectum and wiggled it around.

"Oh you big motherfucker. That feels so good. Your father would never do that to me even though I've asked him to. He said he was afraid he would hurt me. Well, he could hurt me in a sexual sort of way and I'd love it. Just keep your finger in my ass and keep wiggling it around so I can climax a few times." she said.

She finally told me that enough and I withdrew my finger from her ass.

"Now wash my back then I'll finish showering, dry off, and get dressed." she said.

I washed her back slipping my finger in the crack of her cunt a few times as I did so. She wiggled a little bit as I did so. I finished washing her back, told her to rinse off, and left.

I went to the living room and turned om the TV waiting for Velma to appear. She came into the living room about fifteen minutes later and I was amazed at how she looked. She was wearing an eight strap black garter belt holding up black Manhattan heel stockings. Her red nipples were peeking out of the holes in her cut out bra. Her sheer black Directoire Knickers had an inscription across the front in red thread which said 'Velma's Fuck Hole'.

"Is that what you are wearing to Jewel's home?" I asked." Do you have your overnight case?"

"Yes and Yes." she replied. "So let's go because I need a good Martini so I can piss a little later."

I took both our cases and we headed for the car. I drove and she sat on the passenger side with her legs spread apart giving me a great view of her hairy pussy.

"Who's coming to Jewel's tonight?" Velma asked. "Anyone I know?"

"Oh yes. Jim is going to be there and in dress too. He's ordering dinner and it will be delivered around 6:30." I told her.

"Oh. The Jim you work with? Th guy with the long foreskin that looks like an anteaters snout? He's got a cock like a horse. Now you've got me all excited and I'll want to suck it with his foreskin hanging over the end of it. Anyone else coming that you know of?"

"Not unless it might be Peter and Margie. Peter has a big cock too you know. About seven inches long when it's soft. I enjoy seeing Margie's big teats and nipples." I replied.

"I've seen Peter's cock dear. He has a long foreskin too. I'd enjoy fucking him too." Velma told me.

We arrived at Jewel's home. It was a medium sized home and was set back from the road and secluded so people couldn't necessarily see it. I honked the horn three times and the garage door began going up. I told Velma to get out and I would drive the car inside.

She stepped out of the car and I drove into the garage and parked, grabbed the overnight cases, and went out of the garage. Velma was standing waiting for me and said "I really need to piss and right now."

"I hollered at Jewel to come outside so she could watch my stepmother take a piss. She was out the back door almost immediately and gave both of us long kisses, probing my mouth with her tongue.

"Does poor Velma have to go potty?" she asked.

"Yes and right now or I'll piss my DK's." Velma replied.

"Well, John help her take those fucking DK's off and piss dear." Jewel replied.

I pushed her DK's down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. She began pissing almost before I got them off her ankles.

The pee gushed out of her cunt lips hitting ground with a lot of force. A puddle formed on the gravel driveway almost immediately.

"You weren't kidding when you said you had to piss Velma." Jewel told her. "It's not just flowing out, it's gushing out of your cunt. Jim should be here in a few minutes. He was going to stop and order dinner for us when he left work. It should get here about six thirty which gives us time for a cocktail or two and a couple of cigarettes. Are finished pissing? If so, let's go inside and have a drink."

I picked up Velma's DK's and we headed for the house. I asked her if she wanted to wipe her wet cunt and she nodded 'No' to me. She said she thought she would leave it wet for Jim to lick when he got there.

As we got in the house Jewel told me to get the pitcher of martinis out of the refrigerator along with four glasses and take them into the living room. As I headed toward the kitchen she had to give my cock a little tweak and mouth to me that she wanted to fuck me tonight.

I got the pitcher and glasses and took them into the living room. Just then a horn sounded and Jewel quickly went to the back door. It was Jim. He got out of his car and quickly came into the house. He was only wearing a black six strap garter belt, sheer black full fashioned stockings, and an opaque dressing gown. It was short enough you could see the tip of his long foreskin hanging right below it.

"Hi Jim." Velma said. "It's nice to see you, especially in your scanty costume. I love being able to see the tip of your cock hanging below the bottom of your gown. Why don't you raise your gown up so I can see the rest of your cock?"

Jim reached down, grabbed the hem of his gown and lifted it to his belly.

"Oh my God." Velma screamed. "I knew you had a long cock but I never expected seven inches plus an anteater foreskin. I'll have a great time playing with it later. Do you enjoy getting a blowjob? I can give you one and will let you spray your pollen in my mouth too." "I enjoy having my cock sucked, but right now I need a good stiff martini and a cigarette. It was a bitch of a day at the shoe store. Three older women came in and wanted shoes but couldn't decide on anything I showed them. They showed me plenty though. Two were commando and the third one was wearing very sheer panties and I could see her very hairy cunt right through the fabric. Not one of them closed their legs when I was fitting them for shoes so I saw a lot of hairy pussy today"

"Let me play with your cock for a moment." Velma told him. "Perhaps you need your balls caressed too."

"I'd like that you little cunt. I hope you will want me to fuck you good tonight. I'm horny and it won't take much for me to pollinate you." Jim replied.

"I need to piss again. I'll just go out in the back yard and go." Velma told him. "You can come out and watch me if you want to."

Velma got up and headed for the back door. Jim followed her. He couldn't help but notice her sexy stockings with the Manhattan heel pattern.

They went outdoors and Velma told Jim to watch her closely. She spread her legs apart and bent them slightly. She took her cunt lips and spread them apart too. Without any warning, she began dribbling then her pee began gushing out of her pee hole. It didn't all go straight down on the grass. Some of it began running down her thighs soaking the welt and tops of her stockings.

"Oh fuck." she said. "I just put these fucking stockings on before we came out here and now I'll need to change them she said as she continued pissing.

"No you don't. They'll dry and be alright. Just leave them on." Jim relied. "You've got the hairiest belly and cunt that I've ever seen. It's also so thick. I'll bet your husband enjoys playing with it."

"Why don't I kneel down and give your cock a quick blowjob?" Velma asked.

"Why don't I run my hand through your hairy wet pussy before you do that? Then you get my cock in your mouth and blow me off." Jim replied.

"I'd like you feeling my wet cunt." Velma told him. For some reason or other I feel very horny today. You won't need to wear a rubber when you fuck me because I should start my period in a day or two. At forty two I'll be happy when I don't have to wear a pad or tampon."

Jim reached down between her legs and felt her wet hairy pussy.

"My God. Your cunt is soaking wet as are the inside of your thighs and the tops of your stockings. You must have pissed a gallon." Jim told her. "Now kneel down and you can suck my cock for a minute but I don't want to blow my nuts off in your mouth. That's for later."

Velma kneeled down, pushed Jim's foreskin back over the head of his cock and stuck it in her mouth. She sucked it for about a minute the let go and stood up.

"Let's go find Jewel and John and see what they are doing." she said.

So they headed back to the house to find John and Jewel. It didn't take long as Jewel was lying back in the recliner with her black stocking clad legs up on each arm. Johns head was between her thighs sucking her cunt or playing with her pee hole.

"Oh you fucking motherfucker." Jewel screamed. "You're sucking my clit and making me climax all over the place. Don't stop until I tell you to. Your mouth on my clit feels so good."

"Look at my stepson devouring Jewel's cunt. Probably has his mouth over her pee hole too seeing if she will piss in it. He sucks pussy real well." Velma told Jim.

"Has he ever eaten your pussy Velma? How does he rate compared to Mac?" Jim asked.

"Mac eats my cunt very well. Knows exactly where my clit is and knows how much I love to have him suck on it. John sucks it vey well too, but sticks his tongue up my vagina and Mac doesn't do that. Not much difference in either one. But Bob, Jewels husband, eats me best of all. He can't fuck because of a cardiac problem, so he eats our cunts, Perhaps a few other women too. Just don't know about that." she replied. John continued to eat Jewel's cunt and she continued urging him on. Finally after about five more minutes Jewel told him to stop because she was worn out from climaxing so many times.

John got out of her cunt and when he stood up all Velma and I could see was Jewel's wide open cunt spread wide open and her red cunt her all saturated from John sucking on it. Her clit was standing up, her pee hole was clearly displayed, and her vaginal lips were wide apart giving us a view of her pink vagina.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers