Jewel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure gave her cunt a good sucking John." Velma told him. "I think she enjoyed it from all the noise she was making. You really know how to eat pussy, but I know that from a personal treat of your mouth."

"I love eating pussy. especially if it has a nice fat clit to suck on so I can make the woman climax a few times." John replied.

Jewel put her black clad legs down and announced she needed a good strong martini. Jim told me he would help get them with me, so we headed toward the kitchen.

"Did he do a great job of eating your red hairy cunt?" Velma asked Jewel.

"He certainly did. He made me come at least a dozen times when he was sucking my clit. Now I'm going to his cock off of him tonight and have him fill my cunt with his pollen." Jewel replied.

"I think I'll have Jim eat my pussy too. I love it when Mac and John each eat me. I'm sure Mac knows his son and I are having sex together but he never says anything to me about it. Maybe it's because I let him fuck me when he wants to." Velma told Jewel.

" I love seeing men with uncut cocks. The head of a cock looks the same regardless of who it's on. But nice long foreskins are so nice to suck and play with.

Peter Donohue has one of the longest foreskins I've ever seen and I've watched him piss through it too." Jewel said.

"Oh. I've seen his too. I couldn't believe it was so long. Just like an anteater snout. Margie must love it too. She's told me about playing with it and getting him all hard and wanting her to suck it." Velma replied.

Jim and John reappeared with drinks for all and we had a cigarette and martinis. They were good and cold and Velma and Jewel both commented about how good they tasted.

Suddenly Jewel announced she needed to piss n so both Jim and John told her they would help her. They went out of the patio with Velma tagging along to watch. Jim spread Jewels legs apart and told her to spread cunt lips open so her piss wouldn't run down her legs.

Suddenly her pee began dribbling out her pee hole with everyone able to watch, John put his hand under her cunt and caught some it and drank it,

"Doesn't that taste bad?" Velma asked. "Not all all." John replied. "You should try some."

Velma put her hand under Jewels cunt and caught some in her hands and drank it.

"Not bad at all. I thought it would taste horrible. Like very salty." Velma said.

"The next time you need to piss perhaps we can all have a little taste." John told her.

Jewel finished pissing and we headed back into the house.

"Why don't I call Margie and see if she and Peter can join us this evening? Jewel said.

"That would be very interesting." Velma replied. "I could get to see Peter's cock and you could all see Margie's big teats and hairy belly and pussy. Why don't you call her right now Jewel?"

Jewel called Margie and nodded her head 'Yes' to indicate they would coming to Jewel's home.

Jewel said. "Peter was just putting on his garter belt when I called. They will be here within the hour. Meanwhile, my glass has a hole it. John pour me another martini please."

I poured both Jewel and Velma another drink and we each had another cigarette.

Velma said. "these martinis are quite good. What brand of gin did you use?"

"Bombay". I told her.

"Well. I'm going to need to piss pretty soon too and I want all of you to watch me. Perhaps, if I can hold it, I'll wait until Peter and Margie get here so they can see me too." Velma replied.

"That will excite Peter. I've heard through the grapevine he gets all excited when he gets to watch a woman taking a piss. Maybe he just wants to eat their wet pussy or have them pee all over him." I told them.

"Well if he has the cock I've been told about by your father, he could piss all over me then I might suck his cock too." Velma replied.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Jewel went to answer it.

"Hello Margie. Hi Peter." I heard her say.

"I'm delighted you could join us on such short notice. Velma, John, and Jim are all here and we are having a drink and cigarettes. I'm sure you'll have a nice cold martini with us, won't you?" Jewel asked. "You both look marvelous and I'll take your wrap when we get into the living room. I can see you are both wearing fully fashioned stockings so you must be wearing a garter belt or garter girdle to hold them up."

Margie said. "I'm wearing an eight strap garter girdle to hold my tummy in but I've got my teats encased in a wonderful cut out bra that lets my nipples and areolae show so they can be nursed. Peter is wearing an eight strap garter belt and no panties so his massive cock can hang down on his thigh."

"Let's go into the living room and John can get each of you a martini. They are very cold and very tasty too. I'll take your coats and the others can see you in your lingerie." Jewel told them.

Margie and Peter joined Velma, Jim, and me in the living room. Margie's teats were almost popping out of her open cup bra and Peters long uncut cock was hanging about six inches down on his thigh.

"Oh my God Peter. You have such a long prick and a long foreskin too. Mac wasn't exaggerating when he told me how long your cock was. I may need to suck it later after another martini or two." Velma said.

"I'd love to have you suck my prick Velma. I'm sure your mouth would fit around it quite nicely. You can also let me know if you want a drink of my pollen." Peter replied.

"I'm hungry for some cock. From the looks of your cock, I'll probably enjoy having it in my mouth. Maybe I'll even let you piss on me when I've finished sucking you off." Velma replied.

"Oh Peter would love to do that Velma. He's into water sports. I let him piss all over me once in awhile." Margie said. "He enjoys it and so do I."

"You certainly have a very hairy belly and cunt Margie." Jim told her. "Are your pits and legs hairy too?"

"Yes. Peter is like Mac and doesn't want me shaving anything. So my legs and pits are both quite hairy." Margie replied. "You can see Velma is extremely hairy too Jim. She even has a few stray hairs on her nipples."

"I saw that when I was playing with her big nipples. I thought I'd like to nurse on her later." Jim replied.

"Well you can nurse my big teats anytime you want to. Peter will watch as you suckle me then he will want me to suck his fat cock so he can come in my mouth."

"You know I never saw a cock except my dads and my brothers before I began going with Mac. You all know I hung around with Beulah and Mary Alyce and we were into eating pussy. So when I saw Mac's erect cock for the first time I was very surprised at how long and thick it was. I told him he would never be able to get that fucker inside my cunt, but he told me to just open my cunt lips. He told me he would take it easy. When he slid that motherfucker inside my cunt I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. When he blew his nuts off inside me it felt so good and warm. He wouldn't let me wipe my cunt but made me slip a pair of briefs on so the gusset could get soaking wet, which it did very quickly." Velma told us. "When he got off of me I told him I wanted to suck his cock. I put it in my mouth and cleaned all the juices from both of us off then gave his scrotum a little tug to let him know I liked sucking his cock."

Jewel told us she was ordering dinner to be delivered and we should all have another cocktail and a cigarette if we wanted one. Margie told us she needed to pee and wanted us to watch her. We all trekked out to the back yard of Jewel's house, watched Margie bend her knees, spread her fat hairy cunt lips open, and saw the piss begin dribbling out her pee hole. She wasn't kidding when she told us she needed to piss as it turned into a fucking waterfall with some running down her thighs and wetting her stocking tops.

"See. I told you I needed to piss." Margie said.

"I think I will piss too then I can have another martini or two before dinner and piss again after we eat." Velma said as she spread her legs apart. Her pee dribbled out her cunt lips at first, but then turned into a waterfall like Margie's had. When she was finished she just brought her legs together and let the dribbles run down her thighs.

Jewel told us she didn't need to pee right now so we went back into the house where we refilled our glasses and lit cigarettes.

"I always look forward to going to the News Agency so I can see Jewel with her beautiful full fashioned stockings. One afternoon she was in the back, she had a to refasten her stocking. I told her I liked the view and if she ever needed help to let me know. She then told me that my daddy gave her most of her stockings. I was a little taken aback by that comment but didn't think much about it. I let her know I really liked the way her legs looked in full fashioned stockings with dark seams and heels. She told me that was what my daddy bought for her."

Velma seemed to not be totally aware of this until Margie told her that after Margaret, his first wife, passed away he began providing two or three women in town with very sheer delicate full fashioned stockings including both her and Jewel.

"He was and still is a real cocks man and loves to fuck women. When he began courting you more than a few women in town were totally surprised as we thought you would never marry." Margie told Velma. "I've even seen a few pairs of sexy panties he has bought for you with things embroidered on the front of them like 'Velma's cunt' and Velma's pee hole'. So a few of us know about the goings on with you two."

The doorbell rang and Jewel grabbed a wrap and went to the door. Dinner had arrived and we were all starved. Small filets, baked potatoes, fresh asparagus, and parker house rolls.

We refilled our glasses and went to the dining room table to eat. I sat on Jewels right so I could play with her hairy pussy while we ate. Jim sat next to Margie so he could feel one of her big teats, and Peter sat next to Velma so he could play with her cunt.

Dinner was superb and when we finished Jewel brought out a bottle of Eiswine for dessert. It was delicious and when we finished Jim and I cleared the table, rinsed the dishes, and put them in the dishwasher, and turned it on.

"I really have to piss and right now or I'll piss on the carpeting." Velma said.

"I'm going to the patio and if you care to watch, that's fine. Then I'll tell you a little story about Mac and me."

So we got up from the table and went out to the patio. Velma spread her legs wide apart, pulled her labia open and began pissing like a waterfall at once. To say she had to piss would be an understatement. She must have pissed for at least a minute until it began to just dribble out of her pee hole. she let go of her labia, stood straight, and said she was ready to go in.

"Now I'll tell you a true story about Mac and me. He wanted to get me some new lingerie so he made an appointment with this lady named Joanne who owns a shop in a nearby town. He told me before we left I was to wear only a housedress and nylons held up with roll garters. No panties. He wore a black eight strap garter belt and sheer full fashioned nylons but no briefs. When we arrived, he drove around in back and honked the horn twice. A gate opened up and he drove into a large courtyard and parked the car. Joanne was there to greet us as were Marie, a dainty little thing with gobs of black pussy hair, and a big guy by the name of Pierre. He had a cock on him that was not exceptionally long, but very thick around.

Joanne asked Mac if I had followed the rules and he told her I had. She simply told me to raise the hem of my skirt and piss on the grass. Since I really had to go, it was easy to do. While I was doing that Marie came over to Mac, got on her knees and stuck his flaccid cock in her mouth taking all five inches of it. Pierre took me by the hand and led me inside the building to a bedroom where told me to take my dress off and lie down on the bed."

"What was going to happen?" Margie asked.

"I was told to spread my cunt lips wide open and he applied some sort of lubricant to my cunt that felt really good. He came to where my face was and told me to stick his uncut cock in my mouth and suck him off for a minute. His cock was so fat I could barely get the head of it in my mouth. I managed to get his foreskin retracted a little so I actually had the head it my mouth. He pulled away and got between my legs and told me he was going to give me a great fuck." Velma continued.

"So did he?" Margie asked.

"His cock was so fat I had no idea how he would get it inside my vagina but he eased it in a little at a time until it was banging on my cervix. He must have spread my vagina open about five centimeters his cock was so fat. He fucked me for about five minutes and I couldn't believe how turned on I got from cock plowing me. I felt his cock swelling up and I knew he was going to spray his pollen in my cunt. The first two squirts really hit my cervix then he just continued to get me wetter. He got off me and told me I could close my cunt lips together again but I couldn't wipe my pussy. I did close them and then he let me get off the bed and put my dress on again." Velma continued.

"What happened next?" Jewel asked.

"I pulled my stocking back up on my thighs and we headed to the courtyard again. I could feel his pollen beginning to drip out of my cunt and run down my thighs. It was pretty thin and ran into my stockings getting them all wet and sticky. My pussy hair was also all wet and I continued to leak. When we got to the courtyard Joanne, Mac, and Marie were still there and Marie was sucking Mac's cock. I needed to piss again and Joanne told me to lift my dress and just piss on the grass. My piss went all over the place because my cunt was so wet and sticky from being fucked." Velma said. "About that time I saw Mac shudder and I knew Marie had just gotten a load of baby batter from him and down her throat. She let go of his cock and it slowly began to get soft gain. Then Joanne suggested we go into the dining room and have lunch then look at some nice lingerie."

We had a lovely lunch then went to the showroom to look at some lingerie. Joanne told us she had just gotten in a new shipment of stockings which were seconds. She told us we could have them for fifty cents a pair so Mac bought nine pairs for me in different colors and heel patterns. We also looked at some Suspants and Mac told Joanne that he would like four garters on each side and some embroidery on the front of them indicating where my cunt was and that I was a cocksucker with a very hairy cunt. Joanne indicated she could do that but it would be about a week to finish it. Mac got me four pairs of them in various colors like Navy, Black, Lavender, and White. We settled up with Joanne and headed home. I was desperate to pee by the time we got here and just got out of the car, raised my dress, spread my legs apart and pissed. It went all over the place since my pussy was still leaking Pierre's pollen. Mac just told me he was going to take me in the house and fuck me silly but first he was going to have me lie down in the bathtub and piss all over me.. After Pierre I didn't know if I could take anymore cock but went upstairs to the bathroom, stripped off my dress so I was only wearing my stockings. Mac came up still wearing his garter belt and black stockings and told me to put a towel in the tub and lie down on it. He stood up up on the edge of the tub and told me he was going to drench me because I was such a cock whore.

"Well. Did he drench you Velma?" Margie asked.

"He began pissing through his anteater soaking my already wet stockings. Then he drenched my hairy belly and cunt then proceeded to piss all over my teats. He finally told me to open my mouth so I could have a little drink then he was going to step off the edge and I was to suck his foreskin. I got most of it in my mouth and felt it begin to get hard. He told me to stop and we were going to shower together. I rolled my wet stockings down and took them off then stood up and grabbed his cock." Velma continued.

"Did he wash you all over?" Jewel wanted to know.

"He soaped me up real good and washed my hairy cunt a couple of times sticking a couple of fingers up my vagina." Velma responded. "When we finished he dried me off and told me to put on one of the new garter belts and a pair of new stockings. Then he was going to fuck me."

"Bob likes to watch me put my stockings on too. He'll stand in front of me in the bedroom in the nude with his dick hanging down and watch as I fold a stocking down then slip it over my foot and pull it up to my thighs. When I wear an eight strap garter belt I have him fasten the garter in back, by the time I get both stockings on his dick is standing out in front of him waiting for me to suck it and let him erupt in my mouth." Jewel told us. "Sometimes I get a little horny too and tell him I want to do a 69. So he will eat my pussy while I suck his stiff cock. He can eat me without fearing another heart attack because eating pussy is considerably less stressful than fucking."

"Oh Peter loves to watch me slip stockings on too. His cock stands out like a stiff flagpole until I suck his cock. I make him fasten my back two garters and check my seams to be sure they are straight. If I didn't suck his cock I'm afraid he would shoot all over my stockings and then I would need to change them. Isn't that right Peter?"

"Yes dear. I love watching you get dressed from slipping on your eight strap garter belt, stockings, and cut out bra to putting on your dress. I think of sticking my fat cock in your hairy pussy and filling it up with my pollen. But I also love it when you suck me off and let me fill your mouth with pollen too." Peter responded. "It's always best when you don't wear any panties or DK's so I know your pussy is bare."

Jim and I got the kitchen cleaned up and went back into the living room to join them. Peter was sitting next to Jewel playing with her red haired belly and cunt. he had her legs spread wide so he could finger fuck her if he wanted to.

"I really have to piss." Jim said. "If anyone wants to watch me, I'm going out on the patio and piss through my long foreskin."

Immediately everyone got up and followed him out to the patio. Velma had to stand right in front of him so she could watch his piss spurting out of his prick.

"Just piss all over me Jim. Saturate my stockings then I'll have a little drink and suck your cock when you're nearly finished" Velma said.

Jewel and Margie couldn't believe their ears. Here was sedate little Velma wanting a golden shower. This petite lady who was forty when she married Mac and was getting all the cock he could give her.

Jim's piss began flowing out his anteater slowly then suddenly became a torrent. He aimed his cock directly at Velma and pissed all over her teats then moved down so he was putting out the fire on or in her hairy cunt. After about a minute he was finished and Velma was drenched with her stockings soaking wet.

Velma kneeled on the patio and pulled Jim's cock to her mouth and began sucking he long foreskin. His cock was flaccid but as she proceeded suck on it it began to become erect and his foreskin began to retract until you could see the head of it.

She suddenly let go of it and said. "Let's go find a bedroom. I'm horny and I need a good fucking."

As they left Agnes told Peter she wanted his cock in her mouth and while she was sucking it she was going to squat and piss. Margie wanted to watch her husband as Agnes sucked his cock to see if would get a hard on. Agnes gently lifted his cock to her mouth and began sucking Peters long foreskin.

"Oh Agnes, that feels so good when you suck my foreskin. "Peter said. "Now push my foreskin back and suck the head of it. I can feel it getting hard."

Margie and I just watched as Agnes took more and more of Peter's now semi erect cock in her mouth.