Jewellery Shop

Story Info
Young girl seduced by her employers tells her parents.
3.6k words
4.26
24.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,764 Followers

Jan swallowed nervously as she listened to Mark Johnson explaining how the shop operated with its high-class customers, or clients as he preferred to call them.

"All appointments are prearranged," he said in his upper-class English accent, "Please make sure you confirm who you are letting in. Your job is to smile and look pretty and attend to the customer's needs while Mrs Johnson or I deal with what they want to purchase."

Mark eyed up the girl discreetly and admired the way the top she had on clung to her small pert breasts. The pleated skirt seemed to hang tantalisingly over her buttocks, and he was sure that if she bent forward just a few degrees, he would get a better glimpse of her white cotton panties he had a peek at earlier. Picking up her passport her checked her date of birth again, to reassure himself that she was indeed 18 years of age, which she was, albeit by a few weeks.

"Some of the men may get handy if they are not with their wife or girlfriend, especially some of the foreigners."

"Handy? What do you mean?" Jan said opening her eyes in shock.

Mark could feel his cock harden in his suit trousers, "This one is so innocent," he thought to himself as he imagined her on her knees choking on his cock.

"They might... occasionally touch you... accidentally of course," said Mark brushing his hand casually over her breast.

Jan blushed deeply and Mark moved his hand to her small round ass and squeezed one of the firm globes of flesh causing Jan to yelp and colour even more.

"Say nothing, just step away," Mark said reassuringly, "They will tip well and if you cause a scene, they will leave without buying anything."

Jan nodded and stammered, "Are they all like that?"

"Not at all," Mark said reassuringly, "just some of the men." He didn't add that a couple of the predatory older lesbians who frequented his shop would also be desperate for a feel, though she would learn that on her own soon enough.

Jan swallowed again; she really needed this job. While her parents were helping her through university, they weren't over-generous. In fact, it had been her parents who had arranged for this job for her as they were friends with the Johnsons from the golf club.

"So can you start today?" Mark said smoothly, knowing that she would fit in perfectly with his plans which were a lot more than just a casual shop assistant.

Mark went into the back of the shop to see his wife was watching the CCTV monitor which showed Jan serving tea to a nice Chinese couple.

"You are a randy old goat," his wife Denise said looking at her husband.

"Don't tell me you aren't as wet as an otter imagining the taste of her young pussy. I bet that girl is a virgin." Mark leered at the screen.

"What about her parents?" Denise said cautiously.

"Andrew & Louise will be fine about it I'm sure," said Mark, "We will just leave out the bit about the ring."

"Are we going for the old stolen ring, I catch her blowing you routine?" Denise laughed.

"Yes," said Mark, his cock twitching at the thought of her pretty young mouth around his cock. The idea that his might be the first cock she had ever sucked made him start to get hard. "Oh and don't be too eager to catch us in the act, wouldn't mind shooting a load down her throat before we get started."

The rest of the day went well with her customers seeming happy with her service; Jan thought to herself. There had been quite a few sales for mind-boggling figures and she had even got a £20 tip off one old man. The best thing was there had been no inappropriate touching though she thought the woman buying a ruby necklace had stared at her breasts for an uncomfortably long period of time.

Mark's voice interrupted her thoughts with, "Jan we seem to have a problem here."

Jan went over to a tray of rings she had shown the Japanese couple that morning and there was a space in the tray.

"There would appear to be a ring missing," Mark said sternly. "I am going to need to search your bag," he said nodding his head towards Jan's handbag. "Please turn out your bag Jan."

Jan was upset at the insinuation but knew she had nothing to fear as she hadn't taken anything. To her horror, the ring fell from her bag and rattled on the glass countertop.

"Mr Johnson I didn't..." Jan began to protest but Mark held his hand for silence as he glanced at the door leading to the back office. He knew his wife would be watching and no doubt masturbating; but he needed Jan to agree to the conspiracy for now.

"Listen Jan you seem like a nice girl and the customers like you; but Mrs Johnson will take a very dim view of this." Mark could see that the young girl was close to tears so judging the time right he sprung the trap. "Of course, if it was down to me I would just turn a blind eye."

"But Mr Johnson I didn't..." Jan protested.

"I am sure you will be able to explain it to the police... and of course your parents."

At this point, Jan started to cry and Mark put his arms around her pulling her young body close to his.

"Unless of course..." Mark's words trailed off as he picked up her tiny hand and placed it on the raging erection in his trousers.

Jan wasn't stupid for all her lack of years and had a good idea of what was expected of her. Unzipping Mark she allowed his cock to spring free and she started to work him with her hand.

"Your mouth," Mark groaned as he put his hands on her shoulders.

"I have never done this before. You promise no one will know?" Jan said as she sank to her knees and stared like a rabbit in the headlights at the cock straining in her hand.

"Promise," groaned Mark as he thrust his hips forward gripping the young girl's head. The thought that his was the first cock she had ever sucked made it even more exciting as he started to face fuck her. Ignoring her choking and gurgling Mark gripped her head tightly as he pumped into her face. With a groan, he shot the first jet of sperm into Jan's mouth just as his wife threw open the door and shouted.

"What are you doing you slut?"

Jan heard the shout and tried to jerk her head back but Mark held her firm for another couple of spurts. When she did manage to pull free, a final jet from Mark's cock hit her in her left eye before dripping down her cheek.

Turning her head she found she was face to face with an irate Mrs Johnson who spluttered, "We need to talk, the three of us NOW." With those words, she turned and stomped upstairs to their flat over the shop leaving Mark and Jan to follow sheepishly in her wake.

They all sat on a large couch with Jan in the middle looking a little uncomfortable as she tried to pull down her short skirt.

"Why don't we share a smoke and all calm down, after all, what I saw was a bit of a shock," Denise said as she lit a large joint that was already in the ashtray.

Mark took the joint from his wife and took a deep puff, holding the smoke deep in his lungs. Jan looked at the joint when it was offered to her in confusion.

"Here let me help," purred Denise taking the joint and taking a large mouthful of the smoke, she leaned over the startled Jan and kissed her, forcing the smoke into her mouth and lungs.

"Why don't we watch a video you might find educational," Mark said as he navigated the smart TV to a private and very secure server.

Jan's head was spinning from the effects of the pot and when she felt the hands slipping the clothing from her body she didn't object, she even moved to make their removal easier.

Jan started at the scene on the television in slight disbelief although she was finding it difficult to focus as Denise slipped a second finger inside her, twisting and probing deeply.

Then with a shock, she realised what she was seeing on the screen just as Denise's fingers found her g-spot and began to rub sending shock waves of pleasure through her.

The woman in the centre of the screen was Denise but what caused Jan the shock was that the cock she was devouring with gusto was not Mark's but her own father's. Standing next to her father was Mark and the woman who was deep-throating him was her mother.

Jan was focused on the screen as Denise worked her fingers in and out bringing her closer to an orgasm.

"He is huge," Jan said half in shock but also half in lust as she saw the size of her father's package. No wonder she would sometimes hear her mother through the thin walls, groaning as she had sex with her father. Even though Denise was clearly an experienced cock sucker it was obvious from the video that she was struggling to open her mouth wide enough to take in all of her father's cock.

As Denise started to lick her young pussy, on the screen Jan saw her father pushing his cock into Denise. The noise emitting from the speakers was unbelievable as the on-screen Denise took the full length of her father's cock. What made it even hotter was the appearance of what she could only assume was her mother's hand caressing his balls.

Gripping Denise's head Jan arched off the couch as she orgasmed into Denise's mouth.

"Are you a virgin," Mark said holding his aching cock in his hand.

"Yes," gasped Jan as she shuddered to yet another climax from Denise's talented tongue.

"I want you," groaned Mark in pure lust.

"No," said Jan firmly, "My cherry belongs to my Daddy."

"Your pussy perhaps," said Denise, "but surely Mark can have your ass."

Not giving Jan time to object Denise switched her attention to Jan's virgin ass and began to poke and probe with her rolled-up tongue.

Glancing at the screen she now saw her mother on all fours sucking on her father's meaty cock as Denise tongued her ass as she was doing now. Behind Denise on screen was Mark slowly fucking Denise and whoever was filming moved close to show his cock sliding in and out. Looking over her shoulder at the full-length mirror Jan could see that Mark was repeating the scene on the television. The only thing missing for Jan was her father's cock in her mouth, a thought that she was surprised she could consider.

The scene on the TV had changed and Denise was riding her father's cock with great and obvious enthusiasm. A sharp stab of pain in her ass made Jan realise that Mark was about to fuck her as he was fucking her on-screen mother.

"Owwww it hurts," Jan sobbed as she felt the burn of Mark pushing his cock in.

Denise pulled her husband back so his cock head left Jan's ass and then taking it in her mouth she covered it with as much spit as she could.

"Now go slowly, she admonished her husband as he placed his cock head at Jan's anal opening.

Picking up the joint she encouraged Jan to take another big hit and hold it in her lungs to help her relax. Then she reached under and started to rub Jan's clit relaxing her even more and this time it popped in a little easier.

As Jan relaxed Mark found his passage easier though it still felt like his cock was gripped in a vice. Just like her mother, Jan started to get into anal sex and began to push back onto his cock as his thrusts became more intense.

Denise had the fingers on one hand inside Jan's pussy while she used her other hand on the young girl's clit. She could feel her husband's cock through the thin wall separating Jan's pussy from her ass and felt his thrusts increase in ferocity. Still rubbing Jan's clit, she removed her juice-coated fingers from her pussy and pushed one into her husband's ass with a practised movement. Seeking his prostrate she found the smooth spongy mass and the stimulation caused him to grunt and pump his seed deep into Jan's virgin bowels.

After they had all recovered and started to dress Jan looked at the pair as she asked, "So are you all swingers?"

"Yes we are swingers," said Denise, "Most of the golf club are into it."

"Did my parents know you were going to seduce me...or rather trick me...into sex?" Jan asked looking at the pair of them.

"They had no idea," Mark said, "And to be honest until we saw you today, we hadn't planned it either."

Jan wasn't sure if they were lying or not as the whole set-up had been very slick and was obviously something they had done before.

"Say nothing to them please," Jan said as a plan formed in her head.

That evening when she got home her father shouted from the lounge, "Good day love? Hope the Johnsons treated you well."

"Will be down in a minute," Jan shouted as she ran up the stairs.

Five minutes later Jan's parents were stunned into silence when Jan walked into the room totally naked.

"What the hell?" Shouted her father, "Go and put some clothes on right now."

"I have seen the video Dad," Jan said quietly.

"We knew this day would come Andrew and she is 18 now," Louise said smiling at her daughter. "Are you still a virgin love?" She said softly.

Thinking of earlier she looked at her father as she said, "No man has been inside my pussy, I want Daddy to be the first."

Her mother chuckled, "I have little doubt that semi-dyke Denise gave you a good licking didn't she?" then added, "She has licked pretty much every pussy at the golf club."

"You said pussy," said her father picking up his daughter's earlier statement.

"Yes," Jan said, not looking her father in the face.

"Mark popped your anal cherry did he? Like mother like daughter," Andrew chuckled. "Your mother likes to take him in her ass as she can't manage me there."

As he said that he gripped the outline of his cock in his joggers making Jan's pussy flip.

Louise stood next to her naked daughter and ran her hand over her pert breasts making her nipples stand to attention.

"You know your father is well endowed, don't you?"

Jan nodded silently, her eyes fixed on the bulge that had appeared in her father's jogging bottoms.

"How many fingers did Denise use?" Louise said running her fingers down her daughter's tight belly and teasing the tufts of blonde pubic hair.

"Two," Jan whispered as her father stood and dropped his joggers letting his cock swing free.

"Do you think two will be enough to get you ready for this?" Her father asked gripping his cock and fisting it in her direction.

Jan allowed her mother to lead her to the dining table and drape her over it, her breasts pressed against the cool wood. Louise knelt and parted Jan's legs before rubbing her daughter's pussy and then inserted two fingers into her wetness.

"She is very wet Andrew," she said as she turned her head before sucking on his cock that he had presented for her.

"I was right," Andrew laughed, "Mark did pop her anal cherry."

Louise followed her husband's eye and could see the cum escaping her daughter's anal ring. Letting go of Andrew's cock Louise delicately used the tip of her tongue to collect the cum before swallowing it.

"Yes that's Mark's," Louise laughed, "I would know that taste anywhere."

"One day I want you to fuck my ass Dad," said Jan.

"We will see," said her father, "but first we have to see if your pussy can handle it."

Andrew placed his fat cock head at his daughter's pussy entrance and looking down admired how perfect her ass was.

"Just push back a little," Louise said softly to her daughter.

Jan let out a little yelp as she tried to accommodate her father's size.

"Relax baby," her mother cooed.

Jan took a deep breath and as she exhaled pushed herself back onto her father's cock. She could feel it start to go inside, opening her like nothing had before, even the fingers that Denise and her mother had used didn't compare.

"You are doing really well," her father said softly stroking the soft skin of his daughter's ass cheeks. "It's almost all in," he said encouragingly which was a white lie as looking down he could see he was about halfway there.

"Louise," Andrew said to his wife, "I think our baby girl needs some attention."

Louise dropped to her knees and wiggled under the table so that she was between her daughter's legs. Andrew had pulled Jan away from the table so that just her hands were gripping the edge leaving her small breasts hanging free. Louise took each nipple in turn between her lips, sucking and then biting each one gently. With her hand, she caressed her daughter's clit before placing her hand around the part of her husband's shaft that had yet to slide into Jan. As she felt him push forward she removed her hand but still traced his passage with her fingertips.

"Well done baby," Louise said joyfully, "Daddy is all the way home now, how does it feel?"

Jan wanted to speak but no sound was coming out apart from her panting as she adjusted to the monster that had filled her, but instead made little mewing sounds.

As Andrew pulled back a little, Louise could see that his shaft was covered in her daughter's juices and twisting up she licked the underside of her husband's shaft. Andrew pulled back further to allow her to taste more, then slowly pushed back, until he was fully home. Louise licked his heavy balls and then feasted on his shaft when he returned to the half in half out position.

"I think you need to get out from there love," Andrew said to his wife, "Its time for me to fuck our baby girl harder."

Louise stood and as Andrew drove in and out, he pushed Jan forward until she was against the table. This meant he could fuck even more powerfully as she was braced and the room filled with the sound of Jan's pussy slurping on her father's cock.

"Ohhhh Dadddddddy," Jan yelled at the top of her voice as she came hard on her father's cock pounding her.

Andrew didn't stop, instead gritted his teeth as he was determined to last as long as he could. Jan was flopping around on the table using words he didn't know she knew as he drove in and out with a methodical pace that drove most of the women in the golf club to multiple orgasms. His daughter was no exception as she came repeatedly until the spasming of her tight pussy was too much for him. With a roar, he jerked his hips sending jet after jet deep inside splashing against her cervix.

Andrew stood on his feet swaying from effort as his wife dropped to her knees and opened her mouth expectantly. Andrew pulled out of his daughter and into his wife's mouth in one movement and felt her vacuum-like sucking. After she had milked the last of his cream and cleaned his cock of Jan's juices; she turned her attention to where the main deposit of the cocktail still remained.

Jan was lying over the table trying to gather her wits when she felt her mother's tongue on her sensitive pussy lips. She felt her delve inside collecting her father's seed and swallowing before returning to seek more. Another orgasm built inside Jan as her mother licked and lapped, and then in a shuddering spasm, she flooded into her mother's eager mouth.

The three moved to the couch with the two women sitting on either side of Andrew, both idly playing with his cock and balls as they talked.

"How would you like to be introduced to our club?" Louise's asked as they cuddled her.

"But I don't play golf," Jan protested.

"Oh, I think the members will be happy seeking a different type of hole than the ones on the green," her father laughed and then feeling his cock twitch from the teasing hands went on, "Now are you really serious about wanting to take me anally?"

*****

The following Saturday, Jan stood outside the shop and rang eagerly on the bell waiting for either Denise or Mark to let her in. She had been looking forward to today all week, masturbating herself in a frenzy every night as she relieved the previous Saturday. She was determined to repeat the experience and even try more if she could.

Getting no reply, she shouted through the letterbox which normally drew some barking from Prince, the guard dog. Instead, there was silence and when she cupped her face against the glass, she could see the shelves were empty.

"If you are looking for the Johnson's then you are too late," said an old lady who had stopped by Denise's side. "They never opened on Monday morning, the shop has been shut all week. No way to run a business if you ask me."

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,764 Followers
12