All Comments on 'Jewellery Shop'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ArkingArking9 months ago

Was it a dream indeed, or are they just playing some wicked game? Either way, it was a good read. 5 stars.

VincepetroneVincepetrone9 months ago

Lovely story , great pace. Odd ending .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

3 Stars, to me the story is quite quirky and disjointed, you reviled information that the reader should have known about near the beginning. I assume you are writing in European English, and I can deal with that, but there are a few typos that should have transcended the language barrier, please get someone to read your stories before you publish them. I'm sorry if I come across so negative, but I want you to be a better writer.

LarryTee50LarryTee509 months ago

Strange ending. However, excellent fuck scenes, and the female characters are appropriately nasty and fun.

redlion75redlion759 months ago

The initial encounter is too much of a rape scenario for me and the feeling her parents set her up for it is just fucking creepy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unpleasant and totally lacking credibility.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When the writer can't spell "Jewelry Shop" properly, it gives one an idea of how well the rest of the writing process will go. Pass this on by...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anonymous 2 - It's called a story... you know fiction... a made-up thing

Anonymous 3 - Jewellery is the British English spelling. Jewelry is the American English spelling.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension of not only of sight and sound, but of mind; a journey into a wonderous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

Blank97Blank979 months ago

What's with this weird ending? Please explain, I don't understand why the Johnsons would leave their shop like this.

Shady_LadyShady_Lady9 months agoAuthor

The weird ending comes from the person who asked me to write this story. They wanted this ending so I wrote that before I wrote the majority of the story. I have tried to leave it open enough so that if I want to return to it I can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...