All Comments on 'Jewels'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Very well written, really a romantic story. What happened with the friends coming up?

fixer43fixer43almost 11 years ago
Friends and lovers

A change from the 'jock and cheerleader' type stories. Probably doesn't appeal to the 'hard core' readers, but the sensual buildup as friends discover deeper feelings for each other makes it just as stimulating. Hopefully the author had his own Jewels.

summiter1summiter1almost 11 years ago
Great job!

I liked the story.....if you have time perhaps some more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

I have only read the first page and do not have time to finish it now, but I will definitely come back for the rest, this is a great story. You capture innocence so well, these two are endearing. I am looking forward to finding out what happens.

CarolinaPeachCarolinaPeachalmost 11 years ago
No fair!

That was a beautiful love story. But... what happened next? Now I feel like a dirty old woman, prying into the secrets of a nice young couple. :P

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great job!

I absolutely loved this story. It's the PERFECT representation of 'First Time'. The fear and innocence are all part of that and the growth of this young woman is just beautiful! Tell us more? I'd read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sincere Feedback

"I loved it." Great story line, Good spelling and grammar. Keep publishing stories like this and I will read them. I can write technical manuals day and night, but cannot write a story like yours - Thank you.

George said it.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

What a beautiful start . I can' t wait for the rest off it.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Just the right amount of spice

Nothing ruins a first time story more than two first-time lovers jumping into the sack, screwing like mink, and having orgasm after orgasm. It seldom happens that way.

These two displayed the kind of anxiety and embarrassment you'd expect of inexperienced 18-year-olds. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

Im in the DEP (delayed entry program) for the Marines and when I read about the heart murmer I realized how lucky I am.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Rereading

With the loss of Callicious I'm going baack and reading his stories again, he was such a wonderful writer and I'm proud to have at least known him through his writing.

Stories that are sexy but not dirty is how I sum his writing up.

To his family: I'm so sorry for your loss, we all lost a friend.

R.I.P. Callicious

tsgtcapttsgtcaptover 1 year ago

Re,re,re,reading... not sure how many times, either. I just know that Callicious wrote some of the best stories I've read... still hoping Son of Callicious will continue where he has left off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous