Jewels's Jealous

Story Info
An unexpected pregnancy complicates things after a threesum.
6.7k words
4.54
35.5k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was never better. Everything at work was going well. My home life was great. The only problem was that my love life with my wife, Jewels, had hit a lull. We loved each other a lot but things felt somewhat stale in bed. It had been two years since we got married and we've been trying for a child ever since. That's why sex has been a bit odd recently. There was no excitement, it was just something to rush and get over with. I told her that needed to change and she agreed. It might help our chances at conceiving too. If we were passionate again it would do wonders.

There weren't many kinks that we shared or both felt comfortable doing. Jewels was always sexy as hell. It wasn't her fault. I met her back in college. She looked so hot in her little crop top with her huge double D tits bulging out. Her long, blonde hair and big, blue eyes always dazzled me. She was a bit pale, though her ghost-white skin was healthy and clear of blemishes. Back then it was impossible to talk to her without getting lost in her deep cleavage. Now that we're more mature I can focus better. Jewels also wears less revealing clothes now. I wondered if there was something we could do to bring back our wild college days.

"We could experiment?" Jewels suggested.

My brow raised. "What do you mean by that?"

Jewels's voice took on a quieter tone. She seemed unsure of herself. "I don't know," Jewels paused, "I always wondered what sex with a woman was like." She stared at the floor nervously. Her words were tiny whispers.

My face froze. This was something that felt like a trap. "How would that help us improve our sex lives with each other though?" I asked. It was important to not sound interested until I understood what she was talking about. There was still a chance she wasn't serious.

"You don't think it would spice things up to have a threesum? I don't know, I thought it would be fun. It might seem like having sex for the first time if we shared each other with another woman," Jewels shrugged. Her tone didn't shift. She was genuinely considering it.

I didn't want to sound too interested. "Who would want to fuck us both though? Especially, a married couple?" I questioned.

A slight smile appeared on Jewels's face for half a second. It vanished as soon as it appeared. "Well, my sorority sister is in town this weekend. There were a few parties where we almost, um, did stuff in college but we never did. She always thought you were hot too and told me I was lucky whenever I left to go on a date with you. I think she'd be interested."

"So I've met her? What's her name?"

The woman's name was Ally. I wracked my head and couldn't put a face to the name. They didn't allow guys to go inside the sorority house so I didn't see much of Jewels's friends. It was hard to picture someone I probably saw once. The mystery would soon be put to rest. Ally was coming over for dinner. Apparently, she wasn't made aware of our situation. There wasn't going to be any pressure for either of us to do anything. We were just going to hangout and see if she would be a good fit. At least, that's how it was supposed to go. When Ally stepped through the door I was immediately fully committed to having her join us in bed. Based on her looks alone, I was utterly sold.

"Hello Tony, sorry I'm late," Ally greeted. Her voice was so sweet and gentle. It didn't match her looks at all. She looked like the type of girl to be bitchy or slutty. I wasn't expecting her to have such a high, delicate voice. Everything about her screamed bad bitch. I didn't say anything. I was blown away. To be honest it was really her body that astonished me. Jewels has an excellent body I never expected anyone to even come close. Ally was much hotter than I pictured. Her name sounded like a generic white sorority girl. The Ally before me was a short Indian girl with creamy brown skin, long, silky, black hair and the best curves I'd ever seen. I thought my wife's tits were huge but Ally's were H cups at least. They seemed to defy gravity, they were so perky. She had on a black tank top that revealed enormous amounts of cleavage and failed to reach her belly button after most of the material was spent struggling to cover her impressive bust. Tight black yoga pants hugged her round ass and thick thighs. Her breasts were by far more impressive than her ass but she still had an excellent, curvy butt. My eyes were drawn to her wide hips. Her top-heavy hourglass figure was mesmerizing. She was standing in front of me the whole time and I hadn't said a word. I was amazed at how thin she was too. Her belly was bigger than Jewels's flat stomach but not by much at all. Her outfit left a three inch gap between her pants and shirt which showed off her cute, little, brown belly. It was so perfect, not chubby, not flat, just the slightest pudge to blend in with the rest of her curves.

"Jewels! Oh my God, it's been so long! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding with med school and all but I'm so glad to finally see you guys again!" Ally exclaimed upon spotting Jewels.

Jewels ushered Ally into our dining room. Ally gasped and ooed and awed like most guests when visiting a friend's house for the first time. While she was distracted I leaned over to whisper in my wife's ear. "She's perfect." Jewels giggled. A sly smile remained plastered on her face. I was supposed to make a decision after Ally left. When Jewels told me about Ally she never thought to remind me she was the Indian chick with the gargantuan rack. That might've recharged my memory. The whole time I pictured a less-hot clone of Jewels.

"Ready for dessert?" Jewels offered after dinner. Things were going well. Ally was obviously much more than a nice pair of tits. She was chock full of incredible stories from working as a nurse, soon to be a doctor. It sounds horrible but I was shocked by her intellect. Her massive breasts really were a distraction from what a great person she was.

"There's always room for dessert," Ally beamed. Her bright white teeth gleamed like stars.

"If she never refuses dessert it must all go straight to her tits," I whispered to Jewels. She laughed as she went to fetch the brownies from the oven.

"What's so funny?" Ally asked innocently. Before I could think of a lie, Jewels returned with a tray of fresh brownies. She set them down in front of us then repeated what I had said. My face turned red. I intentionally whispered my joke to Jewels so Ally wouldn't hear. Embarrassment washed over me. My mind went blank searching for ways to explain myself. Suddenly, Ally giggled. She peered down at her cleavage then up to Jewels. "Yeah, he's kinda right but the same could be said for you too Jewels," Ally laughed.

Jewels grinned while she cut the brownies. "I guess so, but it's truer for you than me," Jewels teased. I was surprised Ally was fine with people commenting about her ample breasts. She must have been used to it by now. It was certainly not something she could hide.

Ally took a rather large square of brownie for herself. She bit into it and moaned almost sexually. Between the sound and the face she made when trying the brownie I thought she was having an orgasm. It turned me on watching her lost in bliss over a stupid dessert. "Oh my God, it's amazing Jewels! Better than the pot ones you made in college!" Ally moaned.

"Yeah, real chocolate tastes way better than weed huh," Jewels laughed. I was too nerdy to do smoke in college; I simply smiled and laughed along.

"Do you like delicious brownies?" Ally asked. She licked her fingers clean. It looked so sexual the way she did it. I was at a loss for words. Her dark brown eyes stared deep into mine. She licked her lips in a seductive manner. Ally was so gorgeous, she had no clue what she was doing. She repeated herself, this time she placed her foot on my crotch under the table, "Do you like delicious brownies?"

All of a sudden, I was transported back to college. I remembered Ally! Years ago I had met her at some party. Although I went with Jewels, there was a moment where she was off in the bathroom. That's when Ally rubbed the top of her bust and whispered, "ever had a delicious brownie?" That was her! She was calling herself a brownie because of her skin tone. My dumb, drunk ass didn't pick up on that. It was definitely a bizarre way to hit on someone. There were a lot of racists in that part of town, it must've been something she was called once and she found it funny enough to repeat as a pickup line.

"You told her about our situation before she came here, didn't you?" I accused Jewels. She smiled a devious smile.

"I'm sorry. I know that wasn't what we had planned but I figured if you made up your mind before the end of the night we could get started right away," Jewels explained. Ally took her foot off my crotch and giggled. She placed a slender hand atop her bulging bust almost exactly like she had all those years ago. Her eyes glowed with lust. Back then I ignored her because I was with Jewels. Now I was about to screw her and Jewels at the same time. Life sure was strange.

"He's been staring at my tits all night, I think he's down," Ally smirked.

Jewels laughed. "I think we're both guilty of that," she smiled. Her lips were inches away from Ally's. They slowly closed their eyes and kissed. Gradually, they picked up the pace and began making out. At that point I was beyond hard.

"Well don't hog her, let's take her upstairs," I teased. They stopped making out and giggled wildly. We rushed upstairs together. I guided Ally with my arm around her shoulders while Jewels held her hand. They giggled as we approached the bedroom. It was working. I felt the same chaotic energy before sex just like back in college. Jewels's eyes lit up. She was excited as ever. This was exactly what we needed.

"Holy shit," I blurted out. Ally took off her top and I was speechless at her spectacular tits. Her dark brown nipples were incredibly erect. She giggled at my reaction.

"Come on Tony, you've seen a great pair of tits before," Jewels teased. She unveiled her generous bust. Ally took Jewels's tits in her hands immediately. She squeezed and played with them as if she didn't have bigger ones bouncing on her own chest. They looked so sexy all naked and fondling each other's breasts.

I snuck up behind them while they were distracted. I reached around and cupped Ally's tits in my hands while she made out with Jewels. It felt amazing to be holding an enormous rack while having my wife's big tits pressed into my hands at the same time. I pulled Ally away from Jewels and lead her to the bed. Her huge breasts jiggled as she plopped onto the mattress. Her big brown eyes begged me to fuck her. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation. Jewels crawled onto the bed. She cuddled up behind Ally and kissed her while they waited for me to join. Jewels mounted her face while I mounted her pussy. Both women moaned with pleasure. I fucked Ally with more passion than I had in a long time. I rubbed her beautiful, flawless skin. Her wide hips and thick ass were irresistible. She was so thick in all the right places. Jewels leaned forward to make out with me. She moaned in my ear every now and then from Ally's handiwork down below. I placed my hands on the sides of Ally's tummy to help support myself. Her belly was definitely softer than Jewels's. It felt amazing to hold onto while I fucked Ally silly. Her little, brown belly and deep navel looked like they needed a good rubbing.

Jewels pulled away from me as Ally brought her to orgasm. I took the opportunity to feel up Ally's massive jugs. They felt better than they looked. Ally moaned loudly as I played with her tits. Her plump melons bounced in my grasp. I toyed with her dark nipples. They were so erect they seemed like they could pop off any second. It appeared Ally loved having her tits played with. She gasped and moaned with every touch. I squeezed her voluptuous tits in a rougher manner. Ally's mouth hung wide open while a climax shook her body. Jewels got off of Ally to let her breathe better. Her hot pussy tightened around my cock. I could feel her orgasm roll through her body.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned. Ally didn't move. If anything, I felt her pull me in closer. Jewels got into position next to Ally. She was on all fours with her pussy in the air, ready to receive my cum. I wished I could keep fucking Ally but I had to cum in my wife. It was hard to pry my fingers off Ally's gigantic tits. I waited until the last moment before pulling out and pounding Jewels. She yelled out in bliss. Every thrust sent streams of cum deep inside her waiting womb. Her white ass was turning red from how hard I was holding it. She moaned and panted while I filled her with cum. Ally giggled. She came over to make out with Jewels while I slowed to a stop.

"Holy shit!" I breathed. Jewels collapsed in exhaustion. Ally kept giggling and pecking kisses on Jewels's body.

"That had to have done the trick," Jewels smiled and patted her tummy.

Unfortunately, weeks turned into months and there was no sign of pregnancy. We didn't have any threesomes after that though we tried for a baby everyday. It was about four months later when we almost stopped trying. Jewels had given up hope. I didn't want to push her. That was until she came home one day with more energy than ever.

"Tony! Get down here right now!" Jewels called from downstairs. When I made it to the kitchen to greet her I was surprised to see Ally there too. Ally looked real happy to see me but Jewels didn't. "We need to talk," Jewels declared sternly. I was confused. She acted like I was in trouble but I didn't do anything.

"About what? Babe, what's wrong?" I comforted. Jewels shot Ally a look. Ally nodded and proceeded to lift up her shirt. Underneath was the gentle swell of a baby bump. Her belly button was no longer deep but flush with her skin. My mouth hung open. I couldn't believe it. Ally was pregnant.

"It's yours," Ally whispered. "You got me pregnant." She rubbed her swollen belly. It looked so sexy on her. There was something about it that beckoned me to rub all over her little, round, brown belly. I did my best to keep my composure in this serious situation.

"I can't believe we've been trying for years and you knock her up with precum on one try!" Jewels shouted. It dawned on me that she was drunk.

"It's going to be ok, it'll happen for you. Maybe this is a blessing? We could raise this baby as our own. Right now we should focus on helping your friend," I suggested calmly. Jewels scoffed.

"As our own? Ally looks nothing like me, everyone will know it's not mine. Plus, she wants to keep it, it's her child, not mine. We should be focusing on knocking me up! I can't believe you got someone else pregnant before me! What we should be focusing on is getting me pregnant as soon as possible!" Jewels yelled. She wasn't thinking straight. I handed her a glass of water. It took some time for her to get settled down. She took a seat on the couch. "I'm sorry, it's just frustrating," she sighed.

Ally nodded. She covered her bump again. It wasn't all that big, though the little swell could somewhat be seen while covered. "Earlier Jewels said I could stay with you guys throughout the pregnancy. I definitely need all the help I can get especially with me being close to becoming a doctor too," Ally informed. She seemed to be asking for approval.

"Of course, I'll set up the guest room for you. Stay as long as you need," I agreed. Ally smiled. Jewels seemed to be in a different world.

"I'm sorry Jewels. I should've reached out earlier but I was so scared of how you'd react. You've been trying for a kid for so long, I absolutely dreaded having to tell you," Ally apologized. Jewels put a hand on Ally's pregnant belly.

"It's ok, I'm sorry," Jewels whispered. She rubbed Ally's belly over her shirt. Her eyes slowly closed. She was soon fast asleep. It had been a long day for her.

The situation was definitely unexpected. I thought it would be best to let her rest. "I'll get you settled into the guest room, did you bring anything?" I asked. I covered Jewels with a nearby blanket. She was out like a light.

"I have a bag or two but not much," Ally whispered. She stood up carefully to avoid waking Jewels. "I'll go fetch them."

"Nonsense," I replied. I walked to the front door to pick up Ally's bags. I carried them up to the guest room. Ally scanned the room with her eyes. It was a small room with a tiny closet. There was almost nothing in it except a queen sized bed and a dresser. "You can use the bathroom down the hall to the left or the one connected to our bedroom. It's up to you, whatever you're comfortable with," I explained.

There were tears in Ally's eyes. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. "Thank you so much! You're taking this way better than Jewels, I appreciate you so much!" Ally whispered in my ear. Her huge tits and little baby bump pressed into me. It was not a good time, yet my cock didn't care. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. That made things worse. I was trying to comfort her but it probably wasn't as meaningful with my hard cock pressing against her. I rubbed Ally's back as if she were a child in need of calming down. Eventually, she pulled away from me though not completely. Her hands remained at my side and mine at hers. Ally stared deep into my eyes while her belly and tits remained brushing against my body. Her mouth was inches away from mine. She breathed deeply without breaking eye contact. All of a sudden, Ally sprang forward and kissed me. She plunged her tongue into my mouth, making out with me like a ferocious, horny teenager.

"Wait, but Jewels," I started but Ally cut me off.

"Let her rest. Let's have each other to ourselves this time," Ally whispered. She whipped her shirt off before I could protest. My eyes didn't know what to focus on first. Her humongous tits were absolutely bursting over the sides of her bra, however, the gentle swell of her belly carrying my baby was also incredibly intoxicating. She caught me staring at her belly and began to rub it up and down. "I've been so horny all alone with these pregnancy hormones. You better not be shy about fucking me," Ally moaned.

"Of course not," I replied as I took off my shirt. It was beyond hot seeing her rub her body like that. I placed my hands on the sides of her belly. It was tight and round. Her skin was unbelievably soft. After trying to get Jewels pregnant for years I was speechless by the feel of the pregnant belly I had made. I wanted to hold and rub it forever. Ally kissed me hungrily. Her hands struggled to remove her bra frantically. I pulled her pants down along with her thong. She wasted no time getting my pants and boxers off. Her chest heaved with heavy breaths. It had been a long time since someone was this horny to fuck me.

Before I knew it, Ally had me pinned on the bed. She was in such a rush to fuck me. My hands flew up to fondle her ripe tits. They were already massive, I couldn't wait to see how much bigger they'd get from pregnancy. Ally rode my cock like a professional. Her rounded belly was practically right in my face. I loved watching it roll around while she moved. It was like a spell, forcing me to pay attention to her tummy. Eventually, the spell became too strong and I had to feel that swollen stomach of hers. I held her belly in my hands while Ally picked up the pace. She seemed desperately horny. I'd never felt anyone fuck like they needed to cum immediately. I was impressed by her skill and drive, especially while pregnant.

"Oh, I'm cumming, oh!" Ally moaned. I felt her wet pussy tighten around my cock. Her chocolate nipples looked like they ached so badly. I stroked her belly in wide circles, slowly making my way back to her tremendous breasts. She gasped the instant I touched them. They appeared to have puffed up since I started playing with them. Her eyes rolled back while the final waves of her orgasm rolled through her. I was so close to finishing just as she was slowing down. Instead of ending inside of her Ally got off me and cuddled up beside me. My bare cock still needed attention. I humped against her while we laid facing each other, our bodies pressed together. At last, I was able to cum. My cock glided against Ally's tight, pregnant belly as it sprayed my white seed all over her brown tummy. It looked good on her, especially on the baby bump I had given her.

12