All Comments on 'Jewels's Jealous'

by OliverPride

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bsak76576bsak76576over 2 years ago

Love it! Keep going! Have the husband prefer Ally and start to push the wife into second place. Have the wife compete for his attention and go to crazy lengths. Get Ally pregnant again very quickly.

TheLongGamerTheLongGamerover 2 years ago

I like this as an ending, a little smile between friends and lovers, with potential either for Jewel to rebuild her loving relationship with each of them (which would be satisfying and feel good), or to remain confused and bitter (which can be a turn on but leaves a bad taste)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue, I know it might be a lot but a sliding doors of J and A reconciling or where it becomes even more toxic and competitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love to see a third woman get mixed in somehow. Maybe a sister of ally or jewel, or an ex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope we get a heavily pregnant Jewel doing the same thing to Ally leading to them competing with eachother. Preggo threesomes anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, but the ending makes the viewer crave for more. We need a part two maybe with A and J working on there differences and moving all in together and growing a huge family but with the competition still. Maybe even a fourth member as well?

Rsp95orRsp95orabout 2 years ago

Do a part 2 where they’ve reconciled. A threesome with a heavily pregnant jewels and lactating ally would be amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Back in1979 I worked with a very attractive woman.

She wore silk blouses which were then popular. And , as I recall, often went braless...again something fairly common at the time.

She was divorced with a young son.

One day she explained her situation.

She married a psychologist.

Soon, they added another woman to their famiky, they slept together in the same bed.

(No, I didn't ask about that!).

Eventually, she got pregnant.

The other woman became jealous so she purposely became pregnant.

Well, that led to issues and she eventually left and got a divorce.

I was young and very naive, so all this was a bit of a shock.

So, not all polyamorous relationships have happy endings.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Please do continue! There should be a hierarchy established as to who the top babymama is, based on who’s better in bed. Winner gets him first, loser has to clean him off and get whatever’s left in his drained balls.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Good story, fun although I get Jewels' grievances with the MC's character. "Threesum" took me right out of things though. It's a stylistic choice, I get that, but for me at least it was grating.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Interesting story, but Jewel is very, very unsympathetic. She comes across as a raging bitch. We're not shown any real reason that he'd be better off with Jewel than Ally.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Next chapter please! I enjoy your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope a third chapter is made and that the two women get along again as cum-hungry broodmares pumping out babies together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOliverPride@OliverPride
Hello I write all kinds of stories. They usually involve pregnant women as that is my fetish. I'm very friendly so please reach out to chat. If you have any suggestions or ideas don't hesitate. My email is oliverpride88@gmail.com thank you!