Jezebel's New Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few quick test licks along the outer folds sent Nadia into a shivering fit, and Jezebel pressed further. Nadia gasped, and her hands clasped around Jezebel's horns. The succubus had a feeling there would be a lot of people doing that in her future. She giggled, swirling her tongue's forked tip around Nadia's little pleasure nub, a hand slipping down to her own pussy as Nadia squirmed and squealed above her. Thighs threatened to wrap around her head and leave her stuck in a world that stunk of arousal. Not that she really would have minded.

"Jez..." Nadia panted.

"Hmm?"

"H-hah! I'm gonna... n-ngh! So close...!" The glamour must be breaking down for her to be so... vocal. Not that Jezebel minded.

"Already?" Jezebel asked, "Poor thing... We can't let you finish too early, can we?"

"Huh? No! Please!" Nadia's hips bucked, and she whimpered as Jezebel withdrew her tongue.

"Now, now..." Jezebel stood, "You want to be a good girl, don't you?"

"Ah... yes... g-good girl..."

"Hands away from your cunt. That's it... Good girl," -Jezebel bit her lip as Nadia shuddered- "We don't want a good girl like you to cum, do we?"

"But... I need it. I need to cum!" Nadia whined.

"A good girl earns her right to cum," Jezebel said, turning the glamour up just a little more.

"A good girl...earns..."

"Do you know how she earns it?"

Nadia shook her head.

"First, she kneels," -Jezebel had barely finished the sentence before Nadia was on the floor- "Good girl. Very good girl. And then, a good girl makes sure her Mistress cums first."

"Hah... Make Mistress cum..." Nadia said.

That word sent a shiver up Jezebel's spine; maybe she was more of a sadist than she thought? She slowly rolled her skirt up her thighs, hooking her thumbs around her plain panties and shimmying them down to the floor. Nadia's eyes followed her the whole time. Having the werewolf looking up at her from the floor, wearing nothing but a rolled-up skirt and a collar... was there any better image?

"You want to make Mistress cum, don't you?" Jezebel asked.

"Yes... wanna be a good girl..."

"Then go ahead. Make me scream."

Jezebel yelped as Nadia barrelled into her, the werewolf burying her head between the red thighs. Jezebel ran her hands through the small mane of fluffy black hair as her eyes rolled back. Nadia clearly had no idea what she was doing, but the enthusiasm was more than enough to make up for it. If Nadia had a tail, Jezebel figured it would be wagging. Loud, sloppy licks along Jezebel's naked folds, punctuated by swirls and presses as the tongue worked deeper inside her. Her spade-tipped tail snuck up to loop itself around the leather collar, becoming a makeshift leash. Jezebel tugged it to spur her good girl onwards.

It was new and incredible. Not her first time with another -virginity didn't last long back home- but the first time Jezebel had had a thrall so eager to please her. Or a thrall at all. Jezebel groaned and was sorely tempted to keep Nadia under her spell. A nice little pet. But that wouldn't do, would it? She did genuinely care for her. Maybe just... friends with benefits? She gasped as Nadia's tongue hit a susceptible spot inside her. She could figure it out later. Much, much later. Right now, her legs were starting to give, and her fingers were digging into Nadia's scalp. Her breath was catching as the pressure in her core mounted. Like a bubbling tide of warmth.

She needed more.

With strength, she didn't even know she had Jezebel pulled Nadia's muscular frame up onto the sink. She planted one foot beside the werewolf, tugging apart Nadia's legs and grinding their crotches together with a delighted hiss. She'd never thought about the mechanics of this before, but with a little experimentation... oh, yes! Every shudder seemed to set another off in Nadia, which fed back against her own cunt. The two of them writhed together, rolling hips and arching backs. A little aid from the spade-tipped tail wiggling against their clits and Nadia's adorable whimpers turned to outright moans.

Just a little more... Just a little...!

Nadia finished first; her eyes rolling back as she howled with pleasure. A howl cut off by a sudden, passionate kiss from Jezebel as she pressed her body tightly against her. Jezebel ground and writhed as Nadia's body was wracked with spasms, riding out the orgasm and aftershocks until her own washed over her mind. Her nails dug into the amber skin, her eyes slamming shut and her whole body faltering as wave after wave of pleasure rendered her a shivering mess. Slowly the last aftershock faded, her limbs regaining some semblance of control back, as she broke the kiss apart. A thin strand of saliva hung between their tongues before Nadia slumped to the ground, eyes drooping and breath heavy. Not dead, just drained. The one downside to a mind-blowing night with a succubus was trying to get up the next morning. She'd probably be fine, in a half-hour or so. Maybe more. If not... someone would find her.

Jezebel stretched, licking the last remnants of Nadia's juices from her face. That was fun. And so filling. Though she could always go for another. And another, and another and... She shivered. She'd been dreading this kind of change for so long. It was all so sudden. So exciting. Maybe she'd have more fun with her new body than she'd thought. She took a deep breath to steady her still shaky limbs, drinking in the smell of sweat and sex that lingered about the bathroom. Oh, yes. A lot more fun.

And then she took another deep breath to stop the panic that was rapidly following her post-orgasmic bliss.

What the hell had she done? Her roommate lay on the floor in a mix of their juices, still hovering in and out of the trance. Nadia would probably forgive her when she woke up, but what if it hadn't been her? What if some unfortunate bystander had wandered in and gotten the same treatment? She'd assaulted someone out of raw horniness! There were probably exceptions for this sort of thing -a second puberty as exonerating circumstances maybe- but the simple fact was... She groaned into her hands. Stupid, stupid succubus blood. Was this going to be a new thing for her? Having to... suck someone off in a bathroom just to quickly sate her new hunger?

She surprised herself with how appealing that was.

Jezebel shook her head. Nope. Nope, nope, nope. She was not going to turn into her mother. She was going to find a way to keep a lid on her new urges. Or a healthy way to vent them. Maybe some new toys. Yeah, that'd do it. New, bigger toys. With vibration functions. A lot of them. And maybe someone to share them with-

She smacked herself. This was going to be an awful lot harder than she'd initially thought.

"Jez..." Nadia mumbled from the floor.

"Nadia! Are you okay? I didn't hurt you or anything, did I?"

Nadia shook her head and yawned. "Mmm... tired."

"Yeah, that's... normal, I think. Sorry."

"It's okay," Nadia curled up a little, her eyes flicking shut again, "Coulda just asked. Know a lot of boys who would have helped."

"I didn't know it was coming," Jezebel let herself smile, "Maybe next time, huh?"

"Mmm... Maybe."

"Come on, let's get you dressed and out of here. Before someone else walks in," Jezebel grunted, pulling Nadia mostly onto her feet. Until the exhausted werewolf collapsed back onto the sink. This was going to be tricky.

A few minutes of struggling with clothes later and the two of them left the bathroom. More specifically, Jezebel left; carrying Nadia on her back like an exhausted child. She was surprised by how easy it was. Had her strength improved? It'd undoubtedly explain how her mother could handle so many minotaurs and ogres.

"Jez..." Nadia said, "They're all staring at us."

"Probably because they'd expect you to be carrying me," Jezebel said, trying not to make eye-contact with anyone. Dammit, she could feel the smug gaze of that pretty boy incubus already.

"Or they just like your new body."

"I'd... rather not think about that," Especially not how tight her shirt had become. Too much movement and she'd probably take someone's eye out with a flying button. She'd already had to toss away her old bra, so every step probably made her jiggle enticingly. Urgh, and she'd need new skirts too. If Nadia weren't in the way, Jezebel would probably be constantly checking to make sure her arse wasn't showing.

"It's a good body..." Nadia yawned.

"... Thanks."

"I mean, I liked your old one... but this is nice too."

"Okay, that's definitely the trance talking."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yuh-huh," Jezebel rolled her eyes, "You should be fine tomorrow. That's a day off for you, right? You can just... relax and recharge."

"Mhmm... thanks, Jez."

"What're friends for?" Not fucking each other into a coma, that was for sure. She felt Nadia's warm weight settle on her back, slow rhythmic breathing tickling her neck. She tried not to focus too much on the feel of muscular thighs in her hands, of the soft squish of flesh into her shoulder blades. She was just helping a friend, after all. A friend she lived with and who spent a lot of time in her underwear or skimpy workout clothes. Whom Jezebel may have ogled once or twice before she developed a hunger for sex. Things were not going to get any easier, were they?

"Jez..." Nadia mumbled in her ear.

"Yeah?"

"Was I a good girl?"

Jezebel nearly tripped over herself. Things were definitely not going to get any easier.

12