Jezz and Edge

Story Info
Jezz and her sensei Edge are recruited to locate a girl.
7.5k words
4.5
5k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers

-------------------------------------------

Synopsis: Jezz- along with her sensei Edge- are recruited to locate a missing girl believed to be kidnapped and mind-controlled.

------------------------------------------

The sun was just beginning to rise.

The surf broke and washed over the stretch of Chrystal Heights shore as seagulls sounded overhead. The cries of the hovering birds underscored the quietness of the morning beach rather than disrupting it.

Two figures- an old man and a brown-haired woman who appeared to be in her late twenties or early thirties- stood along the shoreline. They did not disturb the silence in any way. To the casual observer, they appeared to wear their environment like camouflage, as opposed to existing within it. A more attentive observer might have noticed there were few footprints in the surrounding sand, despite the fact that the woman appeared to be doing a series of martial arts katas.

The old man was Asian in appearance, perhaps 80 years of age. His white hair was surprisingly full and long, reaching past his shoulders, and his goatee extended several inches from his chin. He was 3 or 4 inches over five feet and thin in a way that suggested he would need to walk through a thunderstorm before standing on a scale if he wished to see three digits. He seemingly held himself erect only by supporting himself with a staff that was as tall as he was. His name was Edge.

"Breathe," said Edge. "Breath is fuel. It creates structure within. Unless one is breathing like an injured cow, such as you are doing now."

The recipient of Edge's verbal taunting was an athletic-looking woman with brown hair and brown eyes. At 5'7", she was several inches taller than the slight old man who berated her. Her name was Jezz, short for Jezabel.

"Oh, c'mon, Edge," said Jezz. She began a series of strikes and kicks, speaking as she did so. "My breathing isn't that bad."

"That is true only if you are comparing yourself to buffalo," said Edge. "I could fling a blade at you in the dark without fear of missing, using only your snorts to track you."

Jezz continued her motions, hands and feet moving effortlessly through moves practiced countless times before. Then she stopped and dropped into a horse stance, her legs slightly bent at the knees, ankles shoulder-width apart, fists at her sides just above her hips. "I was poetry in motion, Edge."

The old man's hands twitched. Less than a heartbeat later his staff struck Jezz in her exposed mid-section.

The thwack of the wood striking her belly echoed briefly. Jezz maintained her stance, showing no sign that she had even noticed.

Edge circled around, then whirled and struck Jezz on her rounded buttocks. Again she showed no reaction.

Edge hmphed. "It is fortunate we practice in the open. The vibrations created by the ripples in your blubbery rear-end could shatter our furniture."

Then a voice said, "Hey, old man, why don't you pick on someone your own size?" Another voice answered, "Because, Dave, all the kids are in school today, so there's no one his size around!" A round of raucous laughter sounded.

The voices belonged to three guys. Each had a beer in his hand and none of them appeared to be a ball of fire in the brains department.

Edge ignored them, continuing to circle around and strike Jezz with his staff. Jezz gave no indication that she had even heard them.

The dark-haired guy said, "Hey, babe, if you want to get hit with a staff, I got a better staff for you right here."

The blond guy next to him said, "Yeah, we can give you more wood than that old guy any day."

The brown-haired guy said, "There's three of us and you have three holes. Coincidence? I think not."

Edge turned to them. "You think you can defeat my student?"

The three guys laughed. "Of course we could take her," said dark hair. "Any one of us could take her."

Edge nodded. "I see. Why do you think that is so?"

Jezz sighed. "C'mon, Edge. This isn't necessary."

Dark hair looked baffled. He replied, "We're bigger than she is. Stronger. Faster. And yeah, we can see she does karate, but so do we."

Edge's eyebrows went up. "You are trained?"

Dark hair nodded, his chest puffing up as he said, "Damn right. We've been taking lessons at the YMCA for over a year now."

Edge said, "The YMCA, you say? Your skills must indeed be formidable."

Dark hair nodded. "Damn straight. We kick asses and take names."

Edge nodded and stroked his beard in a thoughtful manner. "Then you should do so."

Dark hair blinked. "We should do what? Kick her ass or take her name?"

Edge nodded. "Both. She has been a poor student. You should strike her bottom and take her name. She is in need of a lesson. You should defeat her and then give her all your staffs."

Blond hair said, "Are you serious? You want us to beat her down and then, what, do her?"

"Of course I am serious," said Edge. "I would not have instructed you to do so otherwise."

"And you're fine with us doing this and then doing her...?"

"You tire me, young man. If you can defeat her, then she is yours by right of victory. The fault would lie with her for losing, not you for winning. And although she is a poor student, there is no doubt that her soft body can provide for you a vessel of pleasure."

Still in horse stance, Jezz spoke through gritted teeth. "Edge, knock it off. You're going to get them hurt."

Dark hair said, "We couldn't hear her. What did she say?"

Edge let out a high-pitched laugh. "She said she does not fear losing, as she thinks she would scarce notice your child-like appendages attempting entry. In fact, she fears she would be bored."

Brown hair said, "She said what...?"

Dark hair snapped to Brown hair, "She said we have small dicks."

Blond hair said, "Enough of this shit. Let's beat her down and get a piece of that ass already."

Jezz said, "Edge, you're a dick."

Edge gave a shrill laugh and stepped back, as if to give them room. Jezz remained in her horse stance.

The three guys looked at each other. Then dark hair shrugged and stepped forward. When Jezz didn't react, he reached out and pushed her shoulder.

"Well?" he said. "C'mon. At least put up a fight or something."

Jezz said, "Turn around and walk away now. Save yourself the embarrassment."

"Fuck that," said dark hair. "Besides, you have nice tits." He reached out and placed both his hands on Jezz's breasts.

Jezz's left hand immediately arched over dark hair's right wrist and locked on to his left wrist. She dropped her forearm into the crook of dark hair's right arm and pressed down, trapping his forearms against her torso. As she did so, she drove the stiffened fingers of her right hand between his wrists directly into his throat. Then she released his left wrist and brought both her arms around, driving her elbows just inside his forearms and knocking both his hands from her body. She drove her right elbow into his jaw, then spun and back-fisted him in the groin.

Still moving, Jezz back-kicked him in the mid-section, crossed her legs briefly as she stepped back and repositioned herself in a battle stance. Then she looked at the other two and said, "Next?"

There was stunned silence as blond hair and brown hair stared at their comrade, who was on the ground simultaneously clutching his throat and testicles. Then they looked at each other.

"What a bitch!" said blond hair.

"Yeah!" said brown hair. "What the fuck? Dave was just trying to be friendly!"

"Get her!" said blond hair.

Both guys moved in quickly, hands low to protect against groin shots. Too low. Jezz shifted her hips and suddenly kicked blond hair in the jaw, then held the kick high as she brought her heel sideways to strike brown hair in the jaw. Both men stumbled away from each other.

Blond hair had been struck harder than his comrade and he stayed back for a moment, trying to clear his head. Brown hair shook off his blow and charged at Jezz.

Jezz ducked under his reaching hands and shifted sideways, then lifted her knee to strike him in his mid-section. She drove her elbow into his exposed ribs then and when he arched in suddenly pain from the blow, she back-fisted him in the jaw.

Brown hair stumbled back a step, blinking. Jezz leaped up and snap-kicked him in the jaw. Brown hair fell backwards, arms wide, and didn't move.

Blond hair was back on his feet now. He glared at Jezz and screamed, "That's it, bitch! You're going down now!"

He leaped forward, screaming, "Kiiiiiiii! Yah! Hah! Ho! Wah!" He slashed at her with flat hands, threw punches and thrust kicks, all equally ineffective.

Jezz finally took pity on him and directed a straight punch that sailed through his whirling arms, striking him squarely on the nose. He whummppfffed and fell backward onto the sand, blood flowing freely from his nose.

"We're done here," said Jezz. "Get your friends up and get out of here."

Dark hair and brown hair were just getting to their feet. Blond hair got to his feet as well. The three of them looked at each other. Jezz took a step forward and the three of them turned tail and fled.

Jezz watched them flee, then turned to Edge. "Jeez, sensei. Was that really necessary?"

Edge gave Jezz an aloof look, then said, "Before the start of your exercise, I would not have believed so. I would have been terribly mistaken. You were barely adequate to defeat those three children."

Jezz said, "What do you mean? I took them out in under twenty seconds without actually hurting them and I wasn't even trying very hard."

Edge said, "That is precisely my point. What if one of them had even the rudiments of training? He could have struck you and caused me embarrassment as your teacher. That is unacceptable."

Jezz said, "There's no way any of them could have-"

Edge cut in. "You did not perform the Aggressive Cutlass in the correct manner."

"I did too!"

Edge said, "No, you did not. You specifically did not perform the throat strike. Had the child been trained, he could have easily defeated you."

"I disagree, sensei," said Jezz. "I skipped that step because it wasn't needed. I was in position to make the follow-up strike, so I chose to pass over that step in the heat of battle because-"

"So you are the teacher now?" said Edge. "I had no idea. My apologies, great teacher. Please instruct me."

Jezz didn't need to see his face to recognize the edge to his words. She said, "I mean, you are right, of course. I should have-"

"No, revered teacher, I implore you to instruct me. Let us go step-by-step so I may see where my error lies."

Jezz sighed. She could see where this was going. She was going to have to be spot-on during this session or she was going to find herself in an embarrassing position.

Edge clapped his hands. "Assume the initial position."

Jezz assumed the horse stance she had been in when dark hair had made his move. Edge stepped up and laid his hands on her breasts. Jezz reached for his wrist and grasped it, reproducing the exchange between Jezz and dark hair.

Reproduced, that is, until the moment Jezz broke the hold with the double-elbows. She then attempted to elbow Edge as she had dark hair, but rather than striking Edge's jaw, her elbow struck his forearm. Before she could recover, Edge had struck her multiple times.

He had not struck her with punches or kicks, however. He had struck her at certain points with little pressure, but in a sequence she was helpless to prevent.

And then the heat started.

Jezz felt the sudden desperate need burning in her belly, coursing through her veins, overwhelming her ability to think clearly. Her hand clapped to her pussy, her fingers sliding inside her shorts, sliding inside her lubricating sex, over her overheated clit. She rubbed desperately, trying to push herself through to that invisible barrier, over that mountain...but she couldn't. She wriggled, writhed and moaned, but she was unable to peak.

"No, sensei...not the Five Point Palm Exploding Heat Technique...!"

Edge emitted a high-pitched laugh. "What happened, oh-wise-sensei? Did your heat-of-battle ignorance somehow fail to stop your opponent? Did your opponent exploit your laziness and explode your girl-heat inside your belly?"

Jezz moaned. "Oh, gawd...please, sensei...."

Edge crossed his arms. "You are not worthy of my teaching."

Jezz rolled over, moaning, trying desperately to make her body respond to her frantic fingers. "Please, sensei!"

Edge said, "Oh, so I am teacher once again? Suddenly you are no longer the learned instructor? Bah!"

Jezz could only moan, overwhelmed by heat and need.

Edge walked over to Jezz and pulled her to her knees. "Since you are not worthy to be student, you will have to provide service. Make yourself useful, girl."

Jezz crawled under Edge's robes. A moment later, a rhythmic motion under Edge's robes became quite obvious.

Edge said, "You are a lazy student, but you show some rudimentary skill with your girl mouth. Perhaps you should use that to make your way through the world."

Underneath the robes, Jezz's cheeks burned as her mouth stroked over Edge's cock. Although he appeared to be an 80-year-old man- and Jezz knew he was older than that- his penis was that of a much younger, much larger man. Jezz knew when he came, he would flood her mouth completely and that his explosion could continue for well over a minute, if he so chose. Swallowing his load would be a messy, arduous process, but it was far safer than taking him in any of her other orifices. She was aware that Edge had left any number of swelled bellies in his wake and the indignity of the after-effects of anal from Edge would be nearly as bad as being impregnated by him.

Her mouth continued stroking over rigid cock, her lips wrapped helplessly tight around his hard shaft. She knew he was close to release because she could hear his high-pitched laughter.

And then Jezz felt the first pulse in her mouth and she knew he was starting.

It went on forever, it seemed, but when he finished, and when she had finished swallowing it all, he struck her with the series of taps and flicks that freed her ability to release.

And her orgasm lasted nearly as long as his.

*****

"Dammit, Edge! That was almost two minutes! I must have swallowed a damn gallon of...well...you know!"

Edge offered a modest shrug. "One should draw lessons from the past, young Jezebel. Had you practiced the Aggressive Cutlass with as much enthusiasm as you debate with your teacher, you would not now be the color of wheat, nor would you be waddling with your hand on your belly. However, you do show some small skill in that arena. Your mouth is much like a suction cup. Perhaps you should give up your training and do what you are built to do."

Jezz's cheeks burned, but she refrained from answering. She knew that despite the fact he just released, he could easily do so again and just as easily produce as much. Jezz wasn't taking any chances.

They began their run home. Despite her lack of footwear- and full belly- Jezz showed no sign of discomfort as her bare feet padded against the hot sidewalk. And despite his apparent age, Edge had no difficulty keeping up with Jezz.

*****

Jezz and Edge resided in a small, run-down building in a run-down neighborhood. It was a small garage with a living space occupying the floor above. The garage area was set up as a training area. It was not a good neighborhood, but nobody bothered them. After the first attempted burglary, word had gotten out.

As soon as they opened the door, both Jezz and Edge knew they were not alone.

They walked inside and hit the light switch, turning on the overhead lights. The room brightened only slightly, but enough to see that someone was sitting in beat-up swivel chair on the other side of the garage. Whoever was sitting in the chair had their back to the door.

They walked a few more steps inside. Then Jezz said, "Can we help you?"

The chair twirled around, then twirled around again. After a third time, it finally stopped.

The man sitting in the chair was non-descript. He was average height, average weight, dressed in an average suit. He might have been a mechanic dressing up for a special night out or he could have been an accountant. Nothing stood out. Even his facial expressions appeared neutral.

"I love swivel chairs," he said. "I really shouldn't sit in them when I'm on business, but I just can't help myself. If I see a swivel chair, I just have to sit in it."

"I'm glad you appreciate our hospitality," said Jezz dryly. "Now if it's not too much trouble, perhaps you could tell us who you are and why you're here."

"My name isn't particularly important," said the man, "but since we're in this nice place, why don't you call me Mr. Garage. And I'll call you Legs."

Jezz gave him a flat stare. "Only if you want yours broken. Now why don't you tell us what it is you want, Mr. Garage?"

"Simple enough," he said. "I want to hire you for a job."

Jezz said, "I'm listening."

Garage reached inside his jacket, then paused as Jezz's eyes narrowed slightly.

"Just a photograph," said Garage. "You can relax."

Garage pulled out the picture and held it out for Jezz. He said, "This is Sarah McNeil. 21 years old. Daughter of old money. She just up and left. They think she went with some guy they only know as 'Toner'."

Jezz said, "Yeah? So?"

Garage said, "The parents don't think she did it on her own. They think she was coerced."

Jezz looked at the picture again. "Pretty young girls falling for some bad news guy and taking off with him is hardly unusual, Garage, as I'm sure you know. What else is there?"

Garage said, "Just this. Sarah was high-society. Toner, as near as her parents could tell, was an intellectual. Really brainy, but no social skills. Like you, but smart."

Jezz went to the refrigerator and took out two bottles of water. She handed one to Edge and opened the other for herself. "All right, I get it. The parents don't think this is a typical late-adolescence rebellion. So why bring this to us? Get to the point, Garage."

Garage looked down at the bottle of water in Jezz's hands, then back at her. Then he said, "The parents want her back. They're willing to pay for it. Good enough?"

Jezz said, "Good enough. So what's the catch?"

"What makes you think there's a catch?"

"Cut the crap, Garage. You wouldn't be here playing secret agent if there wasn't a catch."

"True enough," said Garage. "The catch is that because mind-control may be involved, nobody else will take the job."

"I see," said Jezz. "Interesting. So my next question is, why me?"

Garage twirled on the chair for a moment. Then he said, "That should be obvious. Even to you. You've got a rep as a tough berk in tight corners, and judging by these digs, you could use the money. And I don't think anyone's gonna cry if you end up a mind-controlled little cupcake lap-dancing for tips."

"You're so sweet," said Jezz.

Garage shrugged. "Don't ask questions you don't want answers to. So do you want the job or not?"

"How much?"

Garage named a figure. Jezz's eyebrows rose.

"That much?" she said.

Garage shrugged again. "Rich parents. They've got it to spare."

"All right, Garage," said Jezz. "We'll see what we can do."

*****

Hitting the typical spots didn't net any leads.

They were standing outside a back-alley place called The Electric Raven. Jezz shook her head. "Whoever this Toner is, he doesn't seem to hang out at the usual bad guy haunts."

Edge said, "Looking for the learned young man in dens of iniquity is much like searching the treetops for an elephant. I am shocked you have been unable to locate your quarry."

Jezz sighed. "I don't need your sarcastic words of wisdom right now, Edge, okay? I knew we weren't likely to find him there. I just wanted to make sure he hadn't been asking around for a fence. If he's grabbing girls and trying to sell them, someone like him would stand out."

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers