Jezz and Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezz dropped the controller to the ground and raised her foot.

"NO!" shrieked Toner. "NO! YOU CAN'T!"

Jezz slammed her foot on the controller, shattering it into pieces. She continued stomping on it, making sure to smash anything that looked even semi-repairable.

The naked sword-wielding karate team were beginning to get back on their feet. Then they looked at each other and their faces brightened as they realized they were no longer under Toner's control. Then their faces turned bright red as they realized they were all naked. They squealed as one and raced from the room, likely to locate some clothing.

Toner continued to scream. "You stupid bee-eye-tee-see-aitch! You just destroyed years of work! That controller is irreplaceable!"

Jezz walked over and took Sarah by the arm. "C'mon," she said. "Let's get you home."

Meanwhile, Toner was screaming. "How could you?! You bee-eye-tee-see-aich! I'll get you! I'll build a better controller! It'll be a super-duper controller! You'll be sucking my wee-wee ten times a day! You'll be-"

Jezz turned back to him. "You think so? Because I don't think so."

He gave Jezz a hate-filled look. "Is that soooo? Why not? You think I can't do it? Is that what you think?!"

"No, that's not what I think," said Jezz. She pointed to the door. "What I think is that your football players have woken up from their naps and your karate team has found their clothes. And their swords. And I think they know you mind-controlled them...and I don't think they're very happy with you."

Toner looked where Jezz was pointing. His eyes widened.

"Wait!" said Toner, dropping to his knees and clinging to Jezz's leg. "Wait...don't go! Please! You have to protect me from them! You have to!"

Jezz pried the geek off her leg, then made her way toward the door with Sarah in tow. A topless girl in a tiara ran past, a baseball bat held high over her head as she charged into the room.

"Looks like the nerd is a recipient of some street justice," observed Jezz.

Sarah growled, "Good. Do we have time for me to hit him too?"

Jezz shrugged. "I think the karate team and football team are doing just fine. And the prom queen."

Sarah started to speak, then jumped to the side as another group of women dashed inside the room.

"Glee Club," said Jezz.

Then Jezz looked around. "Wait a minute...where's Edge?"

Sarah said, "You mean the old man who came in with you? He's over there with that gigantic woman. He's...well, you know...ummm...doing her..."

Jezz sighed, shaking her head. She raised her voice and said, "Edge, do have any idea how big her belly is going to get if you finish what you're...never mind. Too late."

*****

Jezz took Sarah back into the hall, where they waited for Edge. He arrived a short time later.

"So," Jezz said to Edge, "how'd I do? Pretty good, eh?"

Edge fixed Jezz with a hard stare. "If by 'good', you mean you managed to survive against a gaggle of awkward, untrained children, then yes, by all means, you did good. I would call it 'barely adequate', but what would one such as I know?"

"It wasn't *that* bad."

"Hah!," said Edge. "The waif with the tiara is more adept than you."

"Surely I did *something* right...?"

Edge thought for a moment, then said, "Your door-opening technique is certainly without compare." Then he turned and walked away.

Sarah looked at Jezz. "That's good, right?"

Jezz grinned.

END