Jezz and Edge Ch. 02

Story Info
Jezz and Edge are recruited to investigate an odd disco.
7.5k words
4.76
3.4k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers

by: Chrystal Wynd

words: 7500

mc mf md hu disco

Jezz and Edge 2- Disco is a Dish Best Served Cold

Jezz shook her head. The brown-haired, athletic-looking woman stepped in front of the shorter and thinner old man and held up her hand.

"No, Edge. Don't do it."

"Stand back, apprentice."

"But they cannot possibly be prepared for one of your skill, sensei."

"Then the fault lies with their teachers."

"But master, they-"

"Enough, apprentice. Now be silent."

Jezz sighed and stepped to the side.

Edge examined the ranged weapon in his hand. He balanced the object on his palm, felt its properties, its lines, its shape. The steel point extended for perhaps an inch, the opposite end feathered. The shaft was poorly made, but serviceable.

It would do. It would have to.

To the casual eye, Edge appeared to be about 80 years old. Although Jezz knew he was much older. To the casual eye, Edge appeared thin, almost to the point of frailty. Although Jezz knew he was frail in much the same way an urban assault vehicle is frail. He was Asian in appearance, with a surprisingly full head of white hair that extended just past his shoulders and a goatee that dangled several inches from his chin. Only a few inches over 5 feet, he appeared to walk only with the help of a wooden staff that was as tall as he was. Although Jezz knew he could walk perfectly well without it.

And now Edge faced a challenge...a challenge he refused to back away from. Still holding the weapon, he gauged the distance to the target. Then, his eyes narrowed, he drew back his hand and slung the weapon forward.

The dart sailed true and struck the exact center of the balloon. Edge's victory was trumpeted with a sudden 'pop!'.

"That's one," announced the carnie in a bored tone.

Four more darts immediately followed the carnie's announcement. Four consecutive pops sounded.

"We have a winner," said the carnie, not bothering to look at the board.

Edge narrowed his eyes at the carnie. He then switched hands and used his left hand to fling darts at the target board. Five consecutive pops sounded.

"We have...another winner," said the carnie, appearing a bit more impressed with the old man having apparently used his opposite hand without missing.

Edge then turned around and flung 5 darts over his shoulder. Again five consecutive pops sounded.

Then Edge closed his eyes and flung his final 5 darts over his shoulder. Five more consecutive pops resounded.

"We have...another...winner..." said the carnie, clearly at a loss for words.

"I have won, yes?" said Edge.

"Yeah," said the carnie. "Uhh...pick your prize."

"I choose the blue elephant," said Edge.

"Winner gets the blue elephant!" said the carnie, picking up the large stuffed animal. He handed it to Jezz across the counter.

Edge beamed as he turned away from the carnival dart game. Jezz followed him.

Typical carnival sounds surrounded them as they made their way across the grounds. Children squealing, hoots and hollers, bells ringing, sirens going off, the clicking and clacking of various rides. Music from merry-go-rounds, carnies hawking their games and wares, pops and whistles resounding. A wealth of food aromas brought the setting to life as well, with the smell of carnival staples everywhere.

Catching up to Edge, Jezz said, "Why do *I* have to carry this thing? It's your prize."

Edge made no move to take the giant stuffed animal. "It is your duty as student to bear your teacher's burdens."

"Well, fine, but stop winning giant prizes," said Jezz. "Win smaller things."

Edge pretended not to hear her. He stopped before another series of game booths.

"Aha!" said Edge. "Perhaps there is challenge to be found here."

Jezz said, "Unlikely, sensei. These are just stupid carnival games."

"I see," said Edge. "So you are so versed in all things that you know what does or does not constitute as training."

"Training?" said Jezz. "Carnival games do not constitute training."

"I see," repeated Edge. "Since you have obviously learned everything required to be a master, then you will have no trouble showing that you are the match of your feeble teacher in these non-training activities, yes?"

Jezz paused, allowing no expression to cross her features. She recognized that tone.

"Perhaps I was mistaken, sensei," she said carefully. "The variable conditions do, after all, present a challenge unlikely to be overcome by a mere apprentice who is still-"

"You are far too modest, student," Edge cut in. "What would I, an elderly, feeble teacher, know of the extent of your abilities? You are surely correct. In fact, I have an idea!"

Jezz's eyes widened slightly. "No, sensei, I assure you, there is no need for-"

"Silence, apprentice," said Edge. He indicated the row of carnival booths with a wave of his long-nailed fingers. "Here you will show your unmeasurable skill, matching- or no doubt surpassing- your instructor's feeble efforts."

"Sensei, this is not-"

"Do not argue, apprentice. False modesty is unbecoming, is it not? I am positive you will prove the equal or better of your teacher. Of course, should you fail to do so," said Edge, in a casual manner, "I would be most humiliated as your instructor. In fact, I would certainly be forced to discipline you in such a manner so as to remind you of your place."

Jezz sighed. There was no way she could best Edge in these games, since he would never miss. Her only chance was to match him in every game. Every single one.

They started at the first booth, which was occupied by a game requiring the participant to knock down a stack of heavy milk bottles with a softball. Edge threw his softball with little apparent effort, but struck the milk bottles with so much force that even the carnie looked surprised. All six milk bottles were knocked down.

Edge, who managed to make himself look even older and more feeble, gave a shrug and said, "Mere luck, I am sure."

Jezz sighed. She picked up the softball and held it aloft for a moment. She was pretty sure it was full of cork and therefore lighter than a traditional softball. No doubt the milk bottles were made of lead or an equally heavy metal, making this game impossible to win.

Unless one had training, of course.

Jezz made an underhanded throw, making it look as casual as possible to the untrained eye, but in actuality giving it a twist of steam. She smiled in satisfaction as the milk bottles missiled in various directions.

"A winner!" said the carnie, looking even more shocked. "Two winners, in fact! Pick your prizes!"

Next was the basketball shot. Edge made ten consecutive shots and Jezz matched him shot-for-shot. The bean bag toss was next. Edge shot his bean bags into the 500-point hole ten consecutive times, and Jezz again matched him shot-for-shot. The next booth involved tossing a softball into a tilted basket, and Jezz once again matched Edge each time.

Down the row they went, game after game, collecting prizes from the incredulous carnies. Jezz now carried over twenty stuffed animals of various sizes, as well as a number of small games and decorative mirrors. Her upper body was barely visible behind the pile of prizes.

The final game was the ring toss. A large grid of bottles stood upright. The game consisted of tossing rings around the protruding necks of the bottles to win prizes. They each received five rings.

Edge tossed his rings in rapid succession. Not only did he manage to land each ring on a bottleneck, he had landed all five rings on the same bottle. He turned to Jezz with a humble look.

"Such luck!" he said. "Despite my not being nearly as skilled as my obviously superior apprentice."

Jezz sighed, then began tossing her rings in rapid succession. As she did so, however, Edge suddenly emitted a piercing shriek, then swung a flattened hand toward her, followed by a sweeping kick.

Jezz had been prepared for such a maneuver, however, and she shifted, allowing her teacher's extended fingers to barely brush the side of her neck, and then she leaped over Edge's sweeping foot.

There was silence for a moment. Then the carnie- who was obviously anxious to get the old guy and his granddaughter or whoever she was away from his booth- said, "And we have another winner! All five rings on the same bottle! How about a hand for these two, folks!"

Jezz was careful not to look smug as she collected the prizes from the carnie. She was well aware that had Edge chosen so, she would not have been able to avoid the blows as she had.

In terms of carrying stuffed animals and prizes, Jezz was at maximum capacity. Only through careful stacking and holding multiple items together with the perfect amount of pressure was she able to carry all the loot.

"I could use a little help here," said Jezz, barely able to see around the pile of stuffed animals.

"Indeed you could," said Edge, who had been surly since the finish of the ring toss game. "Indeed, you require a great deal of help. But as your teacher, I can only do so much. Once cannot make a diamond from mud."

Jezz clenched her teeth and continued on.

They were now moving through a relatively quiet rest area of the carnival populated by picnic tables. Three guys approached from the opposite direction. They looked at the pile of stuffed animals heading toward them, then laughed as they realized the moving pile with the human legs beneath it was a woman.

"Hey, Clyde," said the guy in front. "Ever see a pile of walking stuffed toys have such a nice ass?"

"Nope," said Clyde. "Sure haven't, Gary. But are you sure it's a nice ass? There're a bunch of toys blocking the view, you know? Am I right, Billy?"

"He's got a point, Gary," said the third guy. "Hard to tell from here, you know?"

The three guys now stood next to Jezz, all staring at the back of Jezz's athletic stretch pants. Aware that her hands were full and therefore having no convenient way to stop him, Gary reached out and cupped Jezz's rounded rear end. Then he smiled. "Well, my research so far has confirmed that this pile of stuffed toys does indeed have a nice ass."

Jezz said politely, "May I be momentarily excused from bearing your burden, sensei? I need to beat some sense into these idiots."

Edge said, "I cannot find fault with them. I have no doubt your swelled bottom would serve far better as a vessel of pleasure than as the jiggling focal point of a warrior. Still, if you feel the need to punish them, you are free to do so, but you are not free of the task I have set you to."

Jezz clenched her teeth in frustration. "Fine," she said. "I'll do it the hard way."

Gary continued cupping her bottom, paying little attention to the exchange between Jezz and Edge. Jezz got his attention, however, by shifting slightly, whirling and bringing her opposite foot across Gary's jaw. Gary's head snapped sideways and he stumbled back, holding his cheek.

"Hey!" said Clyde, looking at Billy. "What a bitch!"

"Yeah!" said Billy. "Let's get that pile of toys!"

Clyde ran at Jezz and tried to tackle her, but she stepped to the side, causing Clyde to miss completely. As she moved, however, a stuffed tiger dropped from the top of the pile in Jezz's arms. Just as it was about to hit the ground, Jezz's foot shot out and kicked the stuffed animal straight up into the air. Jezz then spun, avoiding a charge by the equally inept Billy, and then positioned herself directly underneath the dropping tiger. The stuffed animal landed on top of the pile.

Edge said, "I don't recall freeing you from your task, apprentice."

Jezz said, "It didn't touch the ground, sensei. I'm still performing my task."

Edge grunted.

Gary tried to grab Jezz from behind, but she leaned forward and angled a back kick into his jaw, causing him to stumble backward and tumble to the ground. Jezz whirled and caught a purple monkey on her foot. She flipped the monkey off her foot into the air, then spun and kicked Clyde in the stomach.

A large stuffed yellow starfish dropped from the top of the pile. Jezz caught the starfish on her knee, then snapped her foot out, kicking the monkey back into the air. She used her knee to toss the starfish up, then spun and used the sole of her foot to back-kick the starfish into the air. She snap-kicked the now-attacking Billy in the jaw, then kicked the monkey back into the air. She caught the starfish on top of the pile, whirled and back-kicked Clyde, then kicked a falling stuffed spider into the air.

The rest area was empty save for Edge, Jezz and her combatants, but had anyone been watching, they would have been treated to the unusual sight of a woman fighting two men, using only her feet, while holding a huge number of carnival prizes and kicking numerous stuffed animals into the air in an apparent effort to keep them from striking the ground.

One could only keep up such a feat for a limited time, however, and Jezz knew she needed to end this soon. She whirled again, kicking Clyde in the stomach hard enough to drop him to his knees gasping, his face changing color. She kicked two more stuffed animals in the air, caught a third, and kicked Billy in the jaw hard enough to drop him, his eyes glazed. Then she spun and caught the remaining stuffed animals on top of the pile in her arms.

Jezz stood at the ready for a few moments, but the belligerence had been beaten from her opponents. They groaned and rolled to their feet slowly. Jezz watched them limp away, then turned back to Edge, still carefully balancing the pile of carnival prizes in front of her.

"All finished, sensei," said Jezz, trying to keep from sounding smug. "And I did it without interrupting my task, which was, of course, the most important thing."

"You have failed, apprentice," said Edge, pointing, "and in doing so, have embarrassed me."

"I did no such thing, sensei!" said Jezz. Then she followed Edge's pointing finger.

On the ground lay a stuffed blue elephant.

"Oh, crap," said Jezz. She took a step back until she felt her backside press against a picnic table. "Now wait, sensei. You can't punish me now. I mean, I'm still performing your task, right?"

Unable to back up any further, she kept the pile of stuffed animals between her and Edge, reasoning that Edge wouldn't do anything that would risk his hard-earned prizes.

Edge, recognizing what Jezz was doing, paused only for a second before striking a direct blow to the middle of the stuffed animals. Despite the strength of the blow, however, not a single stuffed animal was damaged.

Jezz gasped as a sudden vibration strummed through her. She wanted to move to the side, tried to do so, but realized she was too late. Far too late. She couldn't move at all.

Jezz knew then that Edge had used...Dim Mak. He had projected his power and ability through a medium to deliver the blow. But instead of using brick, he had somehow used stuff animals. And now she couldn't move.

Edge spun Jezz around so that she fell forward onto her belly on the picnic table. He caught all the stuffed animals in his other arm in the same move. None of the stuffed animals fell to the ground. He set them carefully on the table's bench seat. Then he stepped behind Jezz.

Jezz felt Edge's hands on the waistband of her stretch pants, felt his pointed fingernails lightly scape her skin as he slid her stretch pants over her hips and down her thighs, felt the wind blowing across her now bare bottom, across the back of her thighs. She wanted to protest, tried to protest, but she couldn't move. She couldn't even close her mouth. All she could do was drool.

And then she felt her sensei's hands on her hips, felt a thickness pressing between her rounded butt cheeks, and she knew what was coming.

There was a pressure now against her rear opening, a growing pressure. Jezz could normally clench her sphincter muscle so tightly that no object could penetrate her there, but Edge's Dim Mak strike had taken away her muscle control. She could only lay there drooling as Edge's cock pressed unhindered into her back passage.

Jezz could feel herself blushing as Edge slowly buried his cock in her ass. Her sensei looked to be around 80 years old- and Jezz knew him to be much older- but his cock was the size and thickness of someone much younger and bigger. And he knew how to use it with far more power and ability.

Jezz felt him press fully inside her, her completely relaxed sphincter wrapped firmly around the base of Edge's cock. And then Jezz felt her sensei begin stroking his dick back and forth inside her tightly-packed ass.

Edge's high-pitched laughter sounded as he pounded his apprentice's rounded backside. Jezz blushed even brighter as the sound of Edge's pelvis slapping her firm cheeks echoed in the quiet rest area. She could only hope the area remained deserted.

And then she felt Edge's hands tighten slightly on her hips and she knew things were about to become even more embarrassing.

Edge's piercing laughter continued unabated as he began ejaculating inside her tight back passage. She could feel his rock-hard cock throbbing as he shot load after load of hot, sticky sperm into her ass. Had she been able to move, her muscle control would have allowed her to clamp on his dick so tightly, he wouldn't have been able to shoot a single drop inside her, but his Dim Mak blow had paralyzed her completely. She could only lay there drooling and take his full load.

Unfortunately for Jezz, a full load from Edge was far, far more than a full load from a typical person. He remained behind her, his cock buried inside her ass, as he came continuously for over a minute. When he was done- when he *decided* he was done- Edge stepped back, pulling his still-hard cock from her abused rear opening with an embarrassing pop.

"Ha!" said Edge, slapping her bare ass. Her firm, athletic cheeks quivered slightly. "It is as I said. Your soft buttocks serve far better as a vessel of pleasure than the focal point of a warrior."

Edge then struck a spot that released Jezz from her paralysis. Jezz shifted slightly, immediately clenching her rear opening as tightly as possible. This ability would be very important to her dignity for the next hour or two until she was able to get home. Then she slowly straightened.

"Dammit, Edge!" she said. "You didn't have to do it *that* long! I can barely walk now!"

Edge assumed a lofty expression. "It builds character, apprentice."

Jezz opened her mouth to retort, but a voice cut in then, saying, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Jezz turned, then shook her head as if her day couldn't have gotten any worse, but somehow did. "Oh. It's you. Again."

The nondescript man standing in front of her offered a charming smile. He had a cotton candy in one hand and a lemon snow-cone in the other. "Beautiful day for a carnival, isn't it? I love carnivals myself. Music, food, great smells. How about you? Don't you just love carnivals?"

Jezz did not smile in return. "What do you want, Garage?"

The man she knew only as Mr. Garage continued smiling. He appeared to be average in all respects. Average height, average weight. Well-groomed, but not overly so. Well-dressed, but not overly so. Nothing about him stood out in any way. Were you to ask anyone about him after he had left, they would be hard-pressed to remember anything, any kind of detail about him.

"You're just an adorable ray of sunshine today, aren't you?" said Mr. Garage. "Fine. To business then. I want to hire you for a job."

Jezz said, "Stand in line."

Mr. Garage glanced around, then chuckled and said, "I'm sorry. Is your calendar that *backed* up?"

Jezz narrowed her eyes at the inflection in his voice. "Whatever. What's the job, Garage?"

"I thought you'd never ask," said Mr. Garage, sliding onto the picnic table bench. "Care to join me? Or do you prefer to stand?"

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers