Jezz and Edge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter. It was time to end this disco inferno. With a yell, she threw her hand forward and struck the middle of the device. And then she stared in amazement.

The front of the device was unmarked. No dents, no cracks, no evidence of the blow Jezz had struck.

Doc Hatter's laugh sounded again. "The protective coat surrounding that device is a compound of my own making, my dear. Derived from various steel and diamond elements, and quite unbreakable. Can you dig it?"

Jezz was so surprised that the device had stood against her blow that she nearly didn't recover in time to block a flying kick from one of the angels. She diverted the blow at the last moment and rolled away from the device. She rolled back to her feet in the same move and then stood, facing the three danger angels. And then Jezz went to work.

The angels were trained and they were good. They also worked together as a team. And because they weren't truly bad guys, Jezz wanted to take them down without damaging them. Jezz had her hands full.

Jezz ducked under a roundhouse kick, using the momentum to whirl around and kick the feet from under the woman. As she stepped in to follow-up, she had to block a punch from another angel, leap over a leg sweep and block a follow-up punch from the angel in front of her. The third angel rolled to her feet as Jezz went back-and-forth with the two angels in front of her.

It soon became a battle of attrition. Jezz was bleeding from a cut on her cheek and she was favoring her right leg. Holding back to prevent damaging them was costly. But one of the angels was down and the other two were swaying on their feet. After another flurry, another angel went down, leaving just one angel. And Jezz was able to put her to sleep without damaging her.

Doc Hatter looked more and more anxious as each angel fell. As the final angel dropped to the ground, the deranged scientist-turned-DJ turned to dash for the door. But then he stopped.

Standing in the doorway was a very satisfied-looking Edge. He leaned on his staff and gazed at Doc Hatter. The DJ stayed where he was.

Jezz walked over to the table and stared at the device.

Doc Hatter cackled. "I may be going to jail," he said, "but my disco will last forever! Bwaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Jezz pressed her fingers to the device coating, took in its properties, its lines, probed the surface. She removed her fingers and stepped back. Her eyes still closed, she evened her breathing, slowed her respiration. She focused inward, shifted. Then she took a deep breath, released half of it. Her eyes suddenly snapped open and she took a step forward, striking the front of the device with a flat palm.

There was the sound of crunching metal, as well as sudden pops and squawks. The monitors around the device all went dark.

Doc Hatter's eyes widened. "What did you do? What did you do?!"

Jezz looked at Edge, who nodded in satisfaction. She then turned to the crazed DJ.

"It's called 'Dim Mak'," she said. "Please don't tell me you've never seen 'Bloodsport'."

"Of course I've seen it!" said Doc Hatter. "That doesn't mean I think that stupid Dim Mak is real!"

Jezz shrugged. "Then you deserve everything that happened to you."

"No I don't!" said Doc Hatter. "It's not fair! How could you just destroy years of work like that!?"

"It's like the old Klingon proverb says, Doc," said Jezz. "Revenge is a dish that is best served cold."

"You bitch! You did see 'Wrath of Khan'!"

Jezz smiled and said, "Can you dig it?"

END