Jill and Dan Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill wants more and Dan approves.
5.5k words
4.27
16.4k
25

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers

I joined Dan at the beach bar as arranged, some 30 minutes after I'd fucked his wife for the first time. He was drinking a beer and had ordered a glass of red for me.

Hello Dan," I said, "thanks for getting my drink ready."

"You're welcome," he said, "let's go and sit on one of the benches."

We found one that was free and sat down.

"Thanks for the pictures you sent," he said, "I really enjoyed them. I've never seen Jill's cunt open so wide. Now tell me all about it, I want to know all the details."

So I told him, I told him how we'd kissed, how we'd touched each other, how we'd started on the couch then moved to the bed. I told him how aroused his wife had become, how she'd played with my cock and balls and how I'd played with her breasts and then her cunt.

I told him how I'd spent a long time preparing her cunt for my cock, kissing, sucking, and licking it until her labia had opened and her juices were dripping out of her hole as she succumbed before asking me to make love to her. I told him how I'd used obscene words to her and that these had excited her.

I told him how difficult it was for my cock to get into her tight cunt but that once I was properly in how quickly she had orgasmed. I told him how I'd fucked her and how she'd screamed my name as she came when I filled her with my semen.

I told him that his wife was a really good fuck, that I was going to have her again, and that she had said that she was mine whenever I wanted.

"My God," he said, "I would have given anything to watch that. You really have to let me watch next time."

"I don't have any problem being watched, Dan, but I'm not sure Jill would like it. She can just about rationalise cheating if she thinks you don't know. I think involving you might be a step too far. If we had more time together, she'd probably get there as she became more hedonistic. She's only just discovered what she's been missing and now wants to enjoy it without worrying about upsetting you."

"There has to be a way," he said, "I know she fantasises about big cocks. She's told me but without any real detail. We've talked about it a number of times."

"Well she's found one now," I said, "but she knows it's only for a short time so she won't want to deal with any more guilt than she's already feeling. She wants me to fuck her as often as possible and I mean to do that."

"I understand that," he said, "and I'll do everything I can to make it happen, but I want to be there,"

"Are you sure, Dan?" I asked, "it will change your relationship."

"How?" He asked.

"Well, in my experience it can be quite bad. Your wife sees you as her rock, her provider and her protector. If she knows that you have allowed me Well, to fuck her, indeed encouraged me, she will think that you are not protecting her and some part of her will resent you for that. She will also know that you will be accepting my superiority in the cock department and will look down on you for being second-rate."

"I think I'm willing to take that chance," he said, "I don't think Jill is like that."

"There's also you," I said, "I don't pretend to understand your drives, what you find exciting and why. They're different to mine. But I do understand that there must be an element of jealousy which is offset by the desires you have. You must feel pain to see another man fuck your wife, his cock in her cunt that was previously exclusively yours, and then to see him cum in her, to watch his body tense and fill her with his sperm. That must difficult. Then on top of that to see her cum, to orgasm with an intensity that you will never be able to give her. That must be devastating. You're the only man Jill has ever had until I fucked her and now she wants more of me."

"Yes," he said, "that is difficult, but I've fantasised so much about watching her taken by a big cock. You know that I'm not well-endowed, Jill has told you. I'm smaller than average and I fantasise about big cocks, I can't help it."

He paused, then said "No, I'm decided, I want to watch."

"Very well, let's try to think of the best way to make it happen, but one thing is for sure, I'm going to fuck your wife as often as I can, whether you watch or not. I like the feeling of her tight cunt around my cock and the way she uses it to make me cum, and I mean to get as much of that as I can."

He looked at me, his face a mixture of pain and acceptance, but mainly lust.

"I'll think of something," he said, "expect to hear from me later."

He got up and left, leaving me with my thoughts. I'd been direct and forceful as I wanted to gain more control to have him acknowledge and accept that I would be fucking his wife every day. He'd seen my cock, although only from a distance, and that would have been enough to make him feel inferior. I also decided to reinforce it with Jill, so took out my phone and texted her.

'Hello gorgeous, are you OK?'

'Yes, I feel marvellous.'

'I can't stop thinking of you.'

'Me too.'

'You're the most fantastic lover ever.'

'Only with you.'

'I need you. Later tonight?'

'I'll try.'

'I'm hard already, can't wait.'

'I'll find a way.'

Then a smiley face and lots of kiss emojis.

I had to be patient now. Lots of things were happening. Jill would be thinking about how she could arrange to see me without making her husband suspicious. Dan, meantime, was thinking about how he could set up something so that he could watch me fuck her, preferably with her knowledge. All I was thinking, however, was how her tight cunt would feel as it was wrapped around my cock later tonight.

I went to the bar and got myself another glass of wine then sat looking at the sea as the sun got lower and lower when my phone pinged. It was a text from Dan.

'We've talked. She told me that she'd been fantasising about your cock.'

'Why?'

'She'd felt it against her when you two were dancing, then seen it on the beach.'

'She didn't mention anything else?'

'No.'

'What next?'

'She's going shopping and I'm going to the sauna. She will join me when she gets back.'

'And?'

'You could be there when she came in.'

'OK, but I'm not sure that she won't leave.'

'It's worth a try.'

'Sure. I'll meet you in the sauna in 30 minutes,'

I could feel my cock swell and harden as I imagined the scene in the sauna. I wasn't sure that she would stay but if she did it might turn out to be very interesting.

After a while I went to my room and changed into my Speedo, then putting on a gown and slippers, went down to the sauna. Dan was already in one of the rooms so I joined him. The sauna had 3 tiers of benches at different levels, like steps. Dan was on the top row with a towel over his lap. I had taken off my gown and speedos and put a towel around my waist.

"Hello Alan, come on up here."

I climbed up to his level, took off my towel and laid it on the wood then sat down.

"I can see why Jill is interested," he said.

"Let's wait and see," I said, 'I'm worried that she'll be embarrassed and guilty. I just hope that her desire overcomes it. We'll need to go slowly and carefully and be reassuring. I'm going to lie down."

I turned and lay down and closed my eyes, then drifted off to sleep. I woke again to hear Jill's voice.

"Why didn't you tell me that you'd invited Alan to join you? I walked in here expecting to enjoy a sauna with my husband only to find another man with him. I'm so embarrassed."

I sat up.

"Hello Jill. Don't be embarrassed, you've got absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. You're an attractive woman with a good figure and you should be proud of who you are. "

"Thank you, Alan," she said, "but Dan should have told me you were here so that I was prepared."

"Well you're here now so you might as well come and sit down. I would love it if you stayed."

She looked at me, her eyes straying down to my groin then up again.

"Very well, I suppose you're right."

She climbed up and putting her towel between Dan and me then sitting on it. She was wearing a bikini bottom but was topless. Her breasts looked as gorgeous as ever and it took me some effort to avoid reaching out and caressing them.

The three of us sat quietly, enjoying the heat. I could see her glancing surreptitiously at my cock and then at her husband from time to time. After a while he got up, rearranged his towel, then lay down on his back and closed his eyes.

I waited a few minutes before reaching out and stroking her face, then leaned over and kissed her gently. She stiffened but didn't draw back, so I fondled one of her breasts until I could feel her nipple harden. She put a hand on my thigh.

My cock stirred and started to grow. I looked at Dan who appeared to be asleep. I leaned over and blew in Jill's ear.

"I want to fuck you," I whispered.

She drew back and looked at me, then suddenly kissed me hard, her tongue in my mouth, before whispering into my ear.

"I want you too, but my husband is here."

She glanced back at him then reached down and put her hand round my cock, enfolding and stroking it. Her hand felt warm and soft and before long I was fully erect, my cock twitching.

I put my hand on her bikini bottoms, my fingers pushing over her slit. Her body shuddered but she carried on stroking me. I looked at her face. Her eyes were shut, her mouth slightly open. I decided that now was the time to ratchet up the mood. I took my hand away and removed hers from my cock. Her eyes opened and she looked at me, mouthing 'why'.

"Dan," I said loudly, wake up."

I suspected he was awake anyway, but he sat up.

"What?" He said.

"Dan, Jill wants to touch me. She hasn't seen a penis this size and she wants to feel it. Do you mind?"

He cleared his throat and looked at his wife. She'd gone white, not knowing what to do or how to react.

"No," he said, "I don't mind. It's a damn nice-looking one and a lot bigger than mine. Jill, go ahead as long as you tell me how it feels."

Jill looked at him, her mouth open.

"Are you sure, Dan? Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

And with that she reached forward tentatively and took my cock in her hand, stroking it as she had before. I watched Dan as she did. His cock stirred and started to grow. It wasn't tiny but wasn't very long, certainly not even average. It was also a bit thin. I could see why his wife's cunt was still so tight.

"What does he feel like?" He asked.

"Different to yours. It feels strong and hard, but the skin is so soft. I can feel it pulse with his heartbeat. And look at the veins, so many and standing out. And the size of the head, so big and with a different texture. It's all very different."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, I like it very much."

She rubbed her finger over my glans. I was starting to dribble precum, so it was wet and slippery. She rubbed it around. Then suddenly she stopped and took her hand away then started to cry.

"I can't do this," she said tearfully, "it's not right and I feel terrible."

Dan got up and took her in his arms, stroking her hair. He held her tightly and rocked her in his arms.

"It's alright, my darling, don't cry. I'll look after you. Let's go upstairs and sort this out."

He took her by the hand and led her down the tiers, gesturing for me to follow. We went outside and retrieved our gowns then took the elevator up to their floor and went into their room. It was bigger than mine and had a separate seating area with a couch and two chairs.

"You two go and sit down while I get some drinks. Alan, what will you have?"

"Red wine, thanks," I said.

"OK. Jill, I'll give you the same if that's alright."

She nodded and sat down on the couch. I sat in a chair. Dan got the drinks and gave them to us, then sat down in the other chair.

"Time to be honest," he said. "Jill, for some time now I've been wanting to see you with another man, a big man. I know that you are fascinated by big genitals because we've talked about it. What I hadn't told you is that I wanted you to experience it while I watched. I don't know why I have this urge, but it's there."

"Oh Dan, why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"Because I was embarrassed and I thought you'd look down on me."

"I also haven't been entirely open," she said, 'yes, I am fascinated by big penises and I do want to experience them, but this is not the first time I've touched Alan. Yesterday on the beach I played with his penis and also let him touch me, and I enjoyed it."

I listened, fascinated. They were both starting to reveal done of their innermost repressed desires. Neither was being fully honest. Dan had not revealed what he had seen, what he knew had happened, and how he was manipulating. Jill wasn't going to reveal that I'd already fucked her and that she wanted more. But I could see that this was heading in a good direction and I decided I would say a few words.

"I think I should also say something. Firstly, what a breakthrough. You guys are at last talking about deep-seated drives, things that you should have been sharing and resolving long ago rather than hiding them. Jill, you are an extremely sensual person and you should recognise and enjoy that sensuality. You don't need to be promiscuous, but you also don't need to be shy about yourself. You're smart, funny, sensitive and considerate, but also damn attractive and very sexy. You don't need to conceal those last two."

She blushed but lightened a little.

"And you, Dan. You're also smart, funny, generous and considerate. You look after Jill exceptionally well, wanting to make her as happy as possible which is why you have allowed this situation to develop. You know that your penis is smaller than average and you think that Jill should experience the pleasure of a larger one. If only you'd talked to her about that you might have found a solution and avoided years of frustration."

Dan looked sheepish, but nodded his head.

"Then there's me. I think you're a really great couple. I like you both and enjoy your company. I'd like to think that we can become true friends even if we're thousands of miles apart. Yes, I'm attracted to Jill. I think she's incredibly sexy and would love to take her to bed at every opportunity. I know she'd enjoy it too. But that's got to be for you two to decide. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't. I would still want to remain friends."

"Thanks, Alan," Dan said, "I think we will remain friends regardless. Let's drink to that."

We all leaned forward and clinked glasses then drank. We were silent for some time, then I thought that I should leave.

"I think I should leave you two on you own, so I'm going to go to my room," I said, "give me a call if you'd like to talk with me some more."

I left them and returned to my room where I poured myself some more wine and went to sit in the balcony to listen to the sea. The evening hadn't turned out quite like I'd expected and I wasn't sure what would happen next.

After about an hour I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to find Jill outside. She had changed into a T-shirt and jeans, so was probably being a little defensive. I took her hand and led her inside.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Dan said I should go to your room and, if I wanted to, to make love with you."

"And?"

"I said I would come and talk to you and work out what I should do."

"And what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I do, of course, want you to make love to me. I want all of those feelings again, they are sublime, but I don't want to get into something that's going to end badly. Also, I know that he wants to watch, but I'm not sure I could cope with that. I don't know what to do. What do you think?"

"Jill, you know that I want to fuck you, not just tonight but as often as I can. I think that you also want that. So my answer may be biased, but I think there is a solution. I think that Dan knows in his heart that from time to time you need someone bigger than him. What I think he needs to understand is that sometimes you will want to be alone with your lover and other times you will be happy for him to be there. But I do think he'll go along with that."

"So what does that mean for us?"

"Well, if you want, we could make love alone here tonight, but afterwards both go to your room and I could join you and Dan in bed. I think he'd like that."

She looked at me then slowly a big smile spread across her face.

"I think that's an excellent idea."

"Good, that's agreed. Now you need to calm down a bit so I suggest we go and sit outside on the balcony with a glass of wine and just enjoy the crash of the waves."

I went to the minibar and poured her a glass, then gave it to her and, picking up my glass, took her hand and led us outside. We sat down next to each other, holding hands, enjoying being together with just the sound of the sea.

After a long while, I turned her hand upwards and tickled the palm, then lifted it to my mouth and kissed it, licking her palm. She shuffled a little in her chair and turned to me to stroke my cheek.

"I do like you very much, you know," she said, "perhaps a little too much."

"We live too far away from each other for that to happen," I said, "but there's no reason not to enjoy it when we are in the same city."

I was still in my gown, so it was easy for her to push it open and put her hand on my chest, her fingers spread and looking at it resting on me.

'I also think you're a good-looking and sexy man," she said, "you have a lot of things that I find masculine and attractive. I love the hair on your chest, it's soft and downy and curls round your nipples. I love the line of hair that runs down over your stomach, leading to your navel and then continuing down below, and the way it spreads out over your stomach."

She traced her fingers down my abdomen then rubbed my stomach. My cock had responded and had grown substantially. It was pointing straight up just below my navel, so it was an easy move for her to run her fingers over the head.

"And then there's your penis, large and powerful with its beautiful head. In fact your entire penis is so beautiful, it's like an artistic sculpture. You have a large glans but so elegantly shaped, narrower at the tip so that it can easily enter before widening out to your corona to force its way in. Then a thick shaft with a large urethra. That too widens out at the base. There's a large vein on the top that runs all the way down your shaft and several others on the underside, probably because something of that size needs a good blood supply. The whole effect is hugely powerful."

She had been feeling my cock all over while she was talking, her fingers sometime trailing over my balls. I was, of course, oozing precum. She rubbed a finger over it.

"I want to taste you," she said, getting out of her chair and kneeling down in front of me, the holding my cock and rubbing it over her lips, moistening them. I watched her tongue come out and lick over my glans.

"Hmmm. No real taste, really, perhaps a little salty. I like it. It's sexy feeling it make you slippery. Dan doesn't really produce much fluid other than semen when he ejaculates."

"I produce a lot," I said, "it's produced by the bulbourethral glands. You've got them too and they're there to lubricate. Without their fluid you'd be very dry."

She lifted my cock up and looked underneath the head, then licked just under the head.

"Take me in your mouth," I said.

She slipped her mouth over my head, licking my frenulum. I felt her swallow, so my precum must have started flowing. It was very sexy watching her fully clothed with my cock in her mouth her eyes looking up at me. Then she pulled right back and stuck out her tongue, my cock resting on it, and wiggled it, tickling my shaft.

"Careful, you'll make me cum and I'd rather do that deep inside your vagina."

She took hold of my cock and lifted it off her tongue.

aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers
12