Jill and Dan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me, Alan."

I took her hand and lifted her up, then stood up and led her inside.

"Take off your clothes," I said "I want you to give yourself to me."

I watched as she took off her T-shirt, crossing her arms and pulling it off as women do. The action lifted her breasts making them even more enticing than usual. Then she loosened her belt, unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled them down.

"God you're beautiful," I said.

She stood there in her bra and panties. I could see her pubic hair curling out of the hem of her panties and a stain where she'd got moist.

"Help me with my bra," she said turning round.

I unclasped it and pulled it off, dropped it on the floor and reached round to take her breasts in my hands.

"God your breasts are superb," I said, palpitating them, "I can't tell you how exciting they feel."

I tweaked her nipples with my fingers then rubbed my hands down her body and over her abdomen. She thrust her butt against me, my cock resting up her crack, and wriggled.

I slipped my hands under the waistband and eased her panties down her legs. She stepped out of them and turned round to face me, pressing her body against me so that her breasts rubbed my chest and holding my buttocks. My cock was trapped between us, rubbing her stomach.

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

I couldn't believe what I'd heard, but then realised that she was surrendering to her feelings at last. This was a huge moment.

I led her over to the bed and threw off the covers and pulled back the duvet. We both got on and lay on our sides facing each other and kissing, our hands frantically feeling all over each other's bodies.

After a while I moved to lick her neck while feeling her slit. She was moving her hips up and down while I rubbed my fingers up and down her labia. She felt very wet and I was able to slip a finger between her labia probe her cunt. I pushed as deep as I could and felt for her urethral opening, rubbing my finger over it. She sighed.

I shuffled down a bit and started sucking her breasts, drawing the nipples between my teeth and biting gently. I felt them harden and elongate in my mouth. She was now bucking against my hand while her cunt clutched my finger.

I leant down and gave her a love bite on her left breast where it swelled from her chest. She didn't realise what I'd done but would see it every time she looked in the mirror for the next week and remember tonight. So would her husband, but his memory would be that I'd fucked his wife, that her cunt had been wrapped around my cock, and that I'd cum inside her, my sperm invading her womb.

"Get on your knees," I said.

She rolled over and crouched on her knees, her butt waving in the air.

"Open your legs wider and pull your cheeks apart,' I said as I knelt behind her and leaned in towards her cunt.

She did as I said, and I could see her labia emerge, glistening and beginning to open. They were quite enlarged, bigger than they'd been last time I'd seen them. It wouldn't take that long to make that a more permanent feature, I thought. I leaned forward, reached round and rubbed my fingers on her clit while licking up her slit, my tongue parting her labia.

"Aaaah." She gave a long drawn-out groan and thrust herself back against my face.

I licked up again, this time carrying on up her perineum and then round her anus, now pinching the shaft of her clit.

"Oh my God," she said, 'oh that is a good feeling."

Back to her slit and sticking my tongue into her hole, flicking it around. She was now flowing with liquid. It was smeared on my face and dripping into the sheet. Her hips were moving in circles and she was groaning constantly.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."

I stopped licking and straightened myself, then holding my cock rubbed it up and down her slit which was now slick and slimy, her juices mixed with mine. Then, lining it up with her hole I pressed forward, feeling my cockhead part her lips and slide into her vagina until it met the resistance of her sphincter.

'Are you OK?" I said.

"Oh yes," she said, "I'm better than OK. Please just push it in. Don't worry about me."

Very well, I thought, and gave a sharp thrust with my hips.

"Aaaargh," she cried, but my cock broke through and I felt her vaginal walls hard against my corona. I didn't stop but continued to thrust hard as she cried out, wailing as my cock made its journey until I felt her cervix and stopped.

"Oh that feels divine," she cried, "you cannot imagine what it feels like to be stuffed with a warm, throbbing penis. It feels like your whole body has invaded mine and that you're part of me."

"There's more to come," I said and pushed hard until I felt my glans slip over her cervix and come to rest at the back of her vagina.

I flexed my pelvic muscles to expand my cock and make it jerk. I could feel her cervix touching my frenulum and it felt fantastic.

"Aaah," she shouted, "oh that's good. Do it again."

I did and was rewarded with another shout of enjoyment.

After a short while I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her with long slow strokes. I really enjoy this position. It has a hugely exciting visual impact. I can watch my cock go in and out, dragging her labia with it and I can watch her butt move around. It is also a very dominant position. I can hold her and she can't escape. I can fuck her as hard as I want and she can't do anything about it.

It wasn't long before Jill's breathing become much more laboured, she was holding her breath for long periods then releasing it. She was also making a lot of noise with almost continuous cries of 'oh' and 'aaah'. She had her hands in the sheet and was starting to grab it and twist it.

I speeded up and fucked her harder and faster, my cock pounding into her. She stuck her head down onto the sheet, moving it from side to side, grunting with each thrust, when suddenly she went completely rigid and stopped moving and shouted out "oh god." Her legs started trembling and her cunt clamped down on my cock, squeezing it hard. I held still. She must have stayed like that, rigid with legs trembling, her cunt in spasms for at least 10 seconds before I heard her let out her breath and felt her cunt relax.

I immediately started fucking her again, this time very fast and very hard and felt her cunt clamp again as she cried out. This time I didn't stop but carried on thrusting as I felt her spasm and release. I held her hips and pulled her back and forth and sideways, using her entirely for my pleasure.

It felt incredible. Her tight cunt massaged my cock, her muscles rippling as she spasmed. It was one of the wildest fucks I've had and certainly one of the best.

Jill was in a constant state of orgasm and it was inevitable that I would come soon, so it was no surprise when I felt my balls tingle and that glorious glow spread through my groin and into my stomach as my pelvic muscle relaxed then tightened and forced a huge stream of semen up my urethra to spray out of my cock and coat the inside of her vagina.

"Yes, yes," she shouted as I filled her cunt with my semen, "cum in me, I'm yours." Then another shout of "aaaargh," and she fell forward on the bed as I continued ejaculating, pumping my semen into her until eventually I stopped.

Her knees slid down and she dropped onto the bed with me on top of her, my cock still hard and plugging her hole. We were both breathing hard and didn't say a word for several minutes. I kissed the back of her neck.

"My dear Jill," I said, "that was so intense, so enjoyable. You are such a good lover."

"I can't believe it," she said, "I have never had an orgasm like that. They seemed to come one after the other until they merged into one long one. I didn't know I was capable of feeling such incredible sensations. You've changed my life."

"I'm going to pull out now," I said, put your hand underneath you while I fetch a towel."

I felt her hand give my balls a quick fondle then move up to the base of my shaft ready to block her cunt. I pulled out with a slurping sound, my cock wet, and jumped off the bed to fetch a towel. She was on her back when I returned, her hand over her cunt. I pushed the towel under her and she took her hand away, releasing a flood onto the towel.

I crawled up the bed and knelt next to her head.

"Lick my cock,' I said, "I want you to taste the mixture of our juices."

I straddled her, my cock at her mouth. She licked the underside of my shaft then held it and guided it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around my head before taking it out again swallowing.

"That tastes very different," she said, "musky and pungent."

"It's our DNA," I said, laughing, "flavoured with our last meal."

"Well it's not bad."

"Come on then, we need to get dressed. We have to go to your husband. He'll be wondering what's happening."

"OK," she said, "I'm glad you're coming and staying with us tonight. I'm looking forward to sleeping next to you."

We got dressed, Jill replacing her clothes and I putting on a shirt and trousers, then went up to their room to join her husband.

12