Jill and Dan Ch. 06

Story Info
Jill feels guilty.
4.5k words
3.83
10.8k
13

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers

My alarm woke me at 6.30 the next morning. After a shower and shave I went downstairs to the breakfast area and settled myself at a table which could seat four, as I expected to see Jill and Dan. Sure enough they arrived some ten minutes later and came to join me. After the usual hellos they sat down and one of the hotel staff brought us a pot of coffee.

"Did you guys have a good evening yesterday?" I asked.

"Not bad," said Dan, "we went to the nightclub and Jill got picked up."

"Oh wow," I said, "and what happened?"

"I flirted with him a bit and then we danced and he got quite amorous," Jill said, "after that he persuaded me to walk to the sea with him but instead stopped at the pool area and tried to make love to me."

"I see. And how did you respond?" I asked.

"I was flattered and quite aroused, especially as he was touching me, but I wasn't sure so I didn't let him."

"How did he take that?"

"Not too badly, but I felt guilty so I sucked his penis and let him cum in my mouth."

"We're you watching this?" I asked, turning to Dan.

"I watched the guy pick her up," he said, "but not afterwards."

"Well," I said, "you guys have taken the first steps. I really hope that it works out for you."

"I'm sure it will," Dan said.

Jill got up and said she was going to get some breakfast from the buffet. I also stood up and said I'd join her, as did Dan. We returned to the table with our selections and spent the next twenty minutes eating and making small talk.

"What are you doing today?" Jill asked.

"I haven't decided yet," I replied, "but I'll probably spend the morning at the beach and the afternoon at the pool. And you guys? Have you got any exciting plans?"

"I'll probably hang round the pool," Jill said, "Dan has arranged to play some golf but I'm not really interested in the game."

"Maybe I'll see you later then," I said.

"Hello Alan, how are you?"

I looked up to see who was addressing me. It was Helen, one of the three women I'd met in the sauna yesterday.

"Oh, hello Helen, I'm good thanks, and you? Let me introduce you to my friends. This is Jill and her husband, Dan."

"Hello Jill, hello Dan," Helen said, "nice meeting you. Ah, there's my husband, I better go and sort him out. Maybe we'll see you all later." She left.

"Who was that?" Jill asked.

"I met her in the Sauna yesterday, along with two other women," I replied, "their husbands are big golfing fans."

"She seems nice."

"Not nearly as nice as you," I said, leaning forward and stroking her cheek, before getting up.

"I think I'm going to get going now, you guys have a good day. Jill, perhaps I'll see you later at the pool," I said and left to go to my room and get ready for the beach.

I changed into my Speedo costume and put on a Hawaiian shirt and some shorts, packed by beach bag and went downstairs. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go to the main beach or somewhere secluded, so decided I'd look at the main beach first.

It wasn't really very full yet, so I thought I'd start out there, I laid out my towel, took off my shorts and shirt, slathered on some sun cream and lay down to enjoy some sun before it got too hot. After a while the beach started to fill up and to get a bit noisy. I decided that I'd walk along to my secluded cove, so gathering my things together I started walking along the beach only to encounter Helen on the way.

"Well, hello again," she said, "where are you off to? A long walk?"

"It's too busy here for me," I said, "but there's a quiet cove about a mile away that I usually go to for peace and quiet."

"That sounds really nice. Would you mind if I walked with you?"

"Not at all. It's a lovely stroll and the sea is so beautiful."

We walked along the sands without saying a word until we came to the rocky outcrop that signalled the start of the cove. We clambered through the rocks and emerged onto the golden sands of the small beach that was enclosed by rocks on the other side as well. It was deserted.

"Here we are," I said, "isn't it beautiful?"

"It's stunning," she said, "an incredibly beautiful view with nothing to distract from the noise of the sea."

"You can see why I like it so much," I said.

I stopped midway along and put my bag down then laid out my towel. Helen laid hers out alongside me and we both sat on our towels looking at the sea. We sat like that for a long time without speaking.

"Would you mind if I took off my top?" She asked, breaking the silence. "Also, I need some more sun cream."

"Of course I wouldn't mind," I said, laughing, "anyway, I've already seen you without your top."

She removed her top and handed me the sun cream. I put some on my hands and applied it to her back and sides, then put some more on my hands and rubbed them over her breasts and abdomen, before doing the same to her legs.

"Thank you," she said, "you have lovely hands."

I smiled but said nothing. We both continued to enjoy the view until she turned to me again.

"Jane told us she went to see you yesterday."

"Oh really?" I said, "and what else did she tell you?"

"She said you were a really good lover and that she'd had a fantastic time."

"Do you girls tell each other everything you do?" I asked.

"Pretty much," she replied, "we're very close."

"What else did she say?"

"She said that you had filled her with so much semen that it was still dribbling out this morning."

"So that's why you came over to me this morning. You want me to fuck you too."

"I, er," she stuttered, blushing, "er, thought that maybe we could get to know each other a bit better."

"Come on Helen. I saw how you teased Jane and challenged her to get intimate with me in the sauna. You're not shy and you know what you want."

She blushed some more and shuffled on her towel.

"Do you girls ever do things together?" I asked.

"Like what?" She said, "do you mean with a man or just among ourselves?"

"Both," I replied.

"Well yes, we do sometimes touch each other, and we have shared a man, but only once."

By this time my cock had grown quite hard and my erection was clearly visible in my speedos. It was also quite a problem as I really wanted to fuck Jill today and after all my activities to date I doubted whether I'd have the stamina to fuck both of them.

"What did you think of the woman I was with this morning?" I asked.

"She's got a huge bust," she said. "She looked as though she rather liked you, even though her husband was there. Are you having an affair with her?"

"I wouldn't tell you if I were," I said, "but I can tell you that Jane's husband tried to hit on her last night."

"Oh that piece of shit," she said, "he's hit on all of us. He's a useless lover and has no staying power. He only lasts a few minutes and isn't interested in his partner's pleasure."

"Ah. You've tried him then."

"Yes, and it won't happen again. Jane knows all about it."

I looked at her. She was really quite a sexy woman. I remembered that she had shaved her pubic hair into a 'landing strip' line, and that her cunt looked as though it was rather nicely proportioned. Her breasts were fairly small, but stood out and looked firm. She was slim and muscular, with long legs. I thought that they would feel rather good wrapped around my body.

I reached out and touched a breast with my fingers, rubbing the nipple. She shuddered then leaned back, supporting herself on her arms, her chest thrust forward and up.

I leaned forward and took her other nipple between my teeth, biting gently at the same time as licking the tip.

"Aaah, that's nice," she sighed.

I sucked it in, letting it scrape my teeth. Another sigh.

I pinched her other nipple as I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh shit," she said softly as her legs jerked.

I looked up at her face without letting go of her nipple. Her eyes were shut and her mouth slightly open. She was breathing heavily. I let go of both of her nipples and looked around but couldn't see anyone, so I moved between her legs and pulled down her bikini bottom.

I traced my fingers down her landing strip then over her clit and into her slit. Her labia had parted and there was a trickle of fluid at the bottom running into her crack. I leaned into her groin and licked up her slit, swallowing her juices. They were almost tasteless and quite slimy.

I flicked my tongue over her clit then round its shaft, burrowing in, then sucked her clit between my lips and licked the end. She bucked her hips up towards me, lifting herself up.

"Oh that's so good. My pussy feels so good."

Still sucking her clit, I ran my fingers up and down her labia then pushed them into her cunt. Her entrance felt quite rough and tight. I'll enjoy fucking that, I thought as I pushed my fingers deeper and bent them up to touch the top of her vaginal wall. That felt soft and spongy, and pulsed to my touch as her juices flowed out of her, wetting my knuckles.

I let go of her clit with my mouth, but left my fingers inside her and then used my thumb to massage her clit.

She dropped onto her back and I moved higher up alongside her. She reached down and put her hand in my speedos to hold my cock. It was hard and throbbing, wet with precum. She squeezed it and stroked.

"Cum for me, Helen. I know you want my cock inside you, stretching you and filling you. Cum for me now and I'll fuck you senseless next time. Right now I want to feel you cum."

"Oh you sexy bastard," she cried, "I do want to feel that fat cock inside me. Jane told us how fucking fantastic it felt inside her and if she could have it, I want it too."

"You'll have to wait," I said, "I want to watch you cum first and then I'll decide how and when you can have my cock."

I pulled my fingers towards my thumb in a pinching movement, so that my thumb pushed hard on her clit while my fingers massaged the top wall of her vagina, moving in and out.

I felt her vaginal muscles clamp on my fingers and saw her stomach pull in as she tensed her abdominal muscles. Her hands gripped my shoulders, her eyes stared at mine then lost focus and she groaned continuously.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh," then "Aaaargh," and she held herself rigid, not breathing with her butt in the air, her hand tight around my cock and not moving. I felt a stream of liquid flood over my hand and her cunt pulse rhythmically around my fingers for several seconds until slowly she relaxed and her butt sank down onto the towel. She was still holding my cock.

After a few minutes her breathing calmed down. She smiled at me.

"That was lovely," she said, "but you are a controlling bastard. You know I wanted you inside me but you wouldn't do it. Still, I had a good time."

"All good things come to those who wait," I said, grinning at her, "just enjoy the anticipation."

"We'll at least it's in my hand," she said, giving my cock a squeeze so that it jumped, "and I know I'm going to enjoy it."

Then, without warning she leaned over and, shoving my speedos down, took me in her mouth. She must have had good control over her gag reflex, because she was halfway down my shaft, my glans against her palate, her lips tight around my shaft and her fingers on my balls. My cock jerked and twitched as she sucked it, her tongue swirling around, and I knew that if I didn't stop this, I would soon cum. Instead, I thrust at her which made my cockhead reach the back of her throat and she gagged, opening her mouth. I quickly pulled my cock out.

"You naughty girl," I said, pulling up my speedos, "I'm going to punish you for that."

"Yes please," she replied, "I've been a bad girl."

Aha, I thought, another dimension. Some interesting times ahead.

"Time to go back, now," I said, "put on your costume and we'll walk back to the hotel."

She stood up and got dressed, then packed her bag. I did the same and soon we were on our way back. When we arrived, I told her that I was going upstairs to change and that perhaps I'd look for her in the afternoon when I was at the pool. She said she would look forward to that and we went our separate ways.

When I got into my room I started to change when there was a knock on the door. Damn, I thought, I bet she's come to visit and was about to get a bit angry when I opened the door to see Jill and Dan.

"Hello Alan, may we come in?" Jill said.

"Of course," I said, "come in and sit down. I was just getting changed for lunch but there's no rush."

She came inside followed by Dan. Jill sat on the couch and he on one of the chairs.

"I need to talk with you," she said, "I need to tell you what happened last night, how I felt at breakfast, and how I feel now."

I pulled up a chair to face her and sat down.

"Tell me what's bothering you," I said, "I'm sure it's something we can fix."

She started talking, telling me what had happened last night. I didn't tell her that I already knew as I'd been watching her, but just let her describe everything.

"I felt so powerful and sexy," she said, "having this man desire me and being in control. I knew what was happening when he suggested going to look at the sea, and I wanted him to take me and make passionate love to me. I enjoyed him touching me when we got to the pool, but when I felt his penis it was as if I was holding a piece of meat. It didn't feel sexy at all. It wasn't as if it was an unusual penis. It was similar to Dan's but uncircumcised and I didn't want it inside me."

"Then I felt guilty," she continued, "I felt that I'd led him on and left him frustrated, and that wasn't fair, which is why I sucked his penis. But then I felt guilty after that, and that was about you. I felt I'd been unfaithful to you and let you down, which is ridiculous because you're not my husband and it's Dan that I love."

She looked forlornly at her husband and then at me. I thought about what she had said. I wasn't surprised Jane was looking for sex outside her marriage. If her husband's cock was similar to Dan's, it would get lost inside her large cunt and she would struggle to feel it. But I was surprised that Jill hadn't felt comfortable with his cock as she was used to that size. Perhaps it was the fact he was uncircumcised, or perhaps she just didn't like his character, or maybe it was guilt that suddenly caught up with her.

"Don't feel bad about your feelings, Jill. You've made huge adjustments and to come out of your shell so quickly is unbelievable. You're unlearning years and years of conditioning, so to challenge it as you have done shows tremendous character. You know, too, that Dan isn't an issue as he wants you to explore this lifestyle. Perhaps he'll change his mind, but I don't think he will. Anyway, I'm sure you'll find it becoming easier with time and as you sort it out in your mind."

"That's right," said Dan, "I really don't mind as you find your way around. Sure, there will be times when I feel jealous or left out, but I'll deal with that.

"But what about my feeling of guilt towards Alan?" She asked.

"I guess we should have expected that," Dan said, "it was Alan who was the first to let you know what you could feel, so naturally you'll have a bond with him, but it will become less of an issue with time."

"I agree," I said, "I'm sure those are transitory. Remember that I live thousands of miles away in London. Whatever we do now is living in the moment and enjoying what we bring to each other, but that's it. That said, I do hope that we will remain firm friends and that I'll see you from time to time."

"Oh I'm sure we will remain friends," she said, "you've made such a huge impression on my life. I could never forget you."

She reached forward and stroked my cheek.

"Will you make love to me, please?" She asked.

"Do you really mean that," I replied, "or do you mean you'd like to have sex with me? Making love is much deeper and implies commitment, whereas sex is just that, sex."

"I suppose it's a bit of both. I understand that this is a holiday romance, but somehow it seems more than just straight-forward sex."

"I understand, but I really don't want you to get hurt."

"I know. That's one of the many things I like about you. You're considerate and understanding. Don't worry, I'll be alright."

I looked at her bust. She had opened the top two buttons of her dress and I could see the swell of her breasts above her bra. She looked damn sexy.

"You are incredibly exciting, you know. You exude sex. It's in your aura," I said, "and it's like a very powerful magnet."

She smiled, her lips slightly apart. I stepped forward and brushed my lips against hers before kissing the curve of her neck then sucking it gently.

"Take off your clothes," I said, "I want you naked in front of me."

She unbuttoned her dress and, stepping out of it, let it fall to the ground leaving her standing in her matching red bra and thong. Her breasts swelled out around her bra and I could see patches of her pubic hair outside her thong.

I reached round her back and took off her bra. Her breasts stood out with only a slight downward sag. She reached down and removed her thong and handed it to me. It was damp, and flimsy. I pressed it to my nose and smelled her musky arousal.

"You smell of sex," I said, "you smell like a woman whose body is crying out for a man."

"Not any man," she said, "just you. I want you, all of you, your body, your mind, your emotions. I want you to be part of me, our two bodies fused into one."

I looked at Dan. He had unzipped his trousers and had his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly as he looked at his wife.

I stepped back and took off my clothes. She reached out for my cock and held it.

"I love your penis. It defines so much of you, your strength, your power, your masculinity. I feel safe with you, protected and secure. Now I want you to make love to me."

I took her by the hand and led her to the bed. Dan stayed in his chair but turned it round to face the bed so that he could watch. Jill and I got into the bed under a sheet and lay pressed next to each other, skin touching skin all over. I stroked her hair and looked into her eyes.

"Lie on your back, Jill. I'm going to fuck you now and make you whole, my cock filling your void, my body and yours joined."

She turned on her back and I moved on top of her, my cock wedged between her legs underneath her cunt. I kissed her mouth, her eyes, her neck. She raised her knees and guided my cockhead to press against her cunt. Her labia had parted and her slit was wet and slimy.

"Put your cock in me Alan. Take me and make me yours."

I flicked my hips hard and drove my cock into her, forcing it through her narrow entrance and into her hot tunnel.

"Aaaah," she cried, "oh God, you're so big."

I carried on driving inside her, ignoring her cries, until I couldn't go any deeper. She clutched my arms, her fingers digging in, until her vagina expanded to accommodate me and she relaxed and opened her eyes to look into mine.

I started moving inside her, fucking her gently and rotating my hips so she could feel me everywhere. Her cunt felt fantastic wrapped around my cock. Hot and wet, the walls massaging me and making my cock feel as though little bolts of electricity were shooting through it. She may have had a limited number of lovers but she was quite the most exquisite fuck I've ever had.

I watched her face and her expressions. The colour rose in her cheeks and her breathing became more laboured as her arousal developed. Her lips were apart and every so often her tongue would moisten them. Her eyes which had started out wide open were now beginning to narrow as her mind became flooded with feelings.

"Oh Alan, my darling, you feel so good inside me. I feel completely full of you."

She fucked me back vigorously, her body moving with mine, her hips banging mine, her breasts squashed against my chest. She moved her legs so that she could hook them around mine, allowing us to brace against each other as we thrust.

aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers
12