Jill and Dan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was now on fire. I desperately wanted to cum and had to think of all sorts of diversions to avoid losing control. She was now gripping my buttocks and pulling me into her and grunting with each thrust.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh."

Then she closed her eyes, screwing up her face and holding her breath before letting out a long groan.

"Aaaaaaaaah," she cried, "aaaaah," then held her breath again.

I lost control. I lifted myself on my arms and fucked her without restraint, banging into her as hard as I could. Her breasts bounced around as her body writhed under me. She flung her arms onto the bed and grabbed the sheet in her hands, screwing it up, and she wailed and wailed without stopping as I shot stream after stream of semen into her hot, pulsating cunt until I had nothing more to ejaculate.

I let myself down slowly to rest on her. Our bodies were sticky and sweaty, and the sheet was sopping wet. Her cunt was still twitching around my cock and I was still hard and my balls ached.

"Oh my darling, that was beautiful," she said, opening her eyes.

"I'm completely fucked," I said, "I don't think I can move."

"I think I'm the one that's completely fucked," she replied, laughing, "and I don't want to move. I just want to stay here in bed with you inside me."

"Well, I don't have anywhere to go," I said, "but what about you, Dan? Did you cum?"

"Boy did I cum," he said. "Like a cannon. Watching you two fuck is incredibly exciting."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did," I said, "but I guess we can't really stay like this for ever."

I rolled over onto my back, my cock slipping out of Jill's cunt and resting on my thigh, wet and sticky with my semen and her juices. Dan got out of his chair and came over to the bed to look at his wife's cunt. Her labia were dark red, ragged and protruding, her cunt gaping wide and dribbling semen. Her pubic hair was a tangled mess and covered with our sweat and sexual fluids, as was the bed beneath her butt.

"Wow," he said to her, "you are still wide open and still full of cum. I wish I had a cock like his."

Jill sat up and looked at him, taking his now flaccid cock in her hand.

"Don't be such an idiot," she said, "I love you and I love your penis. You're my man. You are intelligent, caring, compassionate and understanding, and great fun to be with. You're also damn attractive with a muscular and powerful body and I feel completely protected when I'm with you. Your penis fits me perfectly and I always enjoy making love with you. You know that I climax most times. I don't want you to be any different."

"Oh," he said, at a loss for words.

"Now I'm going to go to the bathroom, after which I think we should go back to our room and get changed. You can't be seen in those trousers now."

I was amazed at the way in which she had reassured him. She truly was a wonderful woman in all respects. I was also quite surprised at how Dan managed to deal with all of the conflicting emotions he must feel. It can't be easy watching the woman you love being fucked by a man with a cock bigger than yours and knowing that you could never please her as he had just done. Yet he had done that without sorrow or anger.

While Jill was in the bathroom I thought about the 3 women in the sauna and wondered whether there was an opportunity to further enhance Jill's journey into discovering herself. I decided that I would need to talk it through with Dan first.

"Hey, Dan," I said, "there's something I'd like to discuss with you privately. Could we meet for a drink later?"

"Sure," he said, "let's meet at the lobby bar in an hour."

Jill returned and took his hand.

"Come on, darling, time to go," she said, then turned to me, "we'll give you a call in a while once we've decided what we're doing," and they left.

I tidied up the room a little, but couldn't do anything about the sheets. Hopefully the maid would remake the bed when she arrived for the turndown service. The I poured myself a drink and sat down while I thought about how I could persuade Jill and her husband to try introducing another woman into the mix.......

12