Jill and Dan Ch. 07

Story Info
Alan plans to expand Jill's experience.
4.4k words
4.36
8.2k
12

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers

It was early evening and I was waiting for Dan in the lobby bar of the hotel after an extremely enjoyable afternoon with his wife.

"Hi Alan," I heard him call as he saw me from the entrance and walked over, "what are you drinking?"

"This is a Bacardi and coke. Would you like one too?"

"Thanks, but I'll have a beer." He called a server over and ordered.

"That was a fun afternoon," he said, "Jill seems to be enjoying her new lifestyle."

"Yes, and that's what I wanted to talk to you about," I replied, "let me explain why. Yesterday I met three women in the sauna. Their husbands had booked a golfing trip but had largely ignored them and left them to do what they wanted. I had some fun flirting with them, but left them when some other people came into the sauna. Later that afternoon, however, one of them came to my room and I fucked her. It later transpired that her husband was the man who hit on Jill last night."

"That's incredible," exclaimed Dan, "such a coincidence. What was she like, this woman you fucked?"

"She was OK," I said, "but nothing spectacular, but then I've been spoiled by Jill, who is quite the most exciting and accomplished lover I have ever met. You're a really lucky man. But what I wanted to tell you was that these women are quite liberated. They discuss what they do in detail and sometimes share their lovers. Now I wondered whether you'd like to introduce Jill to bringing another woman into her exploration? It's no problem if you think it's a bad idea, but if you like it then we will need to engineer it so that she's not surprised or put off."

"It's something I've thought about in the past," Dan replied, "but I've never seen anything that would indicate she might be interested, and I've never talked about it with her. Let me think it over."

"What about you, Dan, would you like to see her with another woman? Or would you like to have another woman yourself?"

"I guess I'd be quite interested to watch her, and I certainly wouldn't mind having another woman myself as long as it didn't hurt Jill. Her happiness and security is my prime concern."

"OK, I'll wait to see what you decide. If you want to try, we can set up a sauna session for you and Jill, and I can ask one of the three women to arrange for some or all of them to come and join and make friends with Jill. I can either start out with you and jill or with the others. It depends on how the organisation goes. Then we can see how things develop."

"OK," he said, "I'll let you know later today. In the meantime, tell me about this woman you fucked."

"Ah, Jane," I said, "she's a real redhead and has a personality to match. She's got one of the biggest cunts I've seen with huge labia and a clitoris to match. Given Jill's description of Jane's husband, I can't see how his cock could ever feel anything inside her, which must be why he looks elsewhere for satisfaction. She certainly doesn't get any feeling from him which is why she's always looking for lovers. She had a good time with me and wants more."

"What about the others, what are they like?"

"The next one I got to know was Helen. Jane had told her all about our fuck and she wanted to try me too. She's quite attractive with a slim body that's in good shape, with smallish tits and quite a tight cunt. I think you'd like her. I didn't fuck her but I did bring her off with my fingers. She's a bit of a tease and not shy. The last in the group, Sue, is quite forthright and sure of herself. She's a little plump with a good-sized bust. They all meet often and seem to have no secrets from each other. I think they're pretty neglected by their husbands."

"Sounds like an interesting group. Do you think they'd like me?"

"I'm sure they would. You're a good-looking, mature man in great shape. You're intelligent, considerate and understanding with a good sense of humour. All of those qualities that most women seem to like. Sure, you haven't got the biggest cock in the world, but you seem to use it very effectively, judging by what Jill says."

"OK then," he said, "let's try and set something up for later this afternoon. I'll take care of Jill and you see if you can sort something out with the others."

I nodded and our conversation moved to other things. I asked what he and jill were doing tonight and he replied that they'd decided to have a romantic dinner in one of the hotels fine-dining establishments. I thought that was a great idea. I hadn't yet decided what to do, but would probably have an early night. After a while we finished our drinks and Dan left for his room.

I walked out and down to the path leading to the beach bar. On the way I sat down at one of the benches overlooking the sea and watched the wave patterns. It was so peaceful and quite hypnotic.

"Hi there, are you enjoying the sunset?"

I looked up to see who was speaking. It was Sue.

"I was actually watching the movement of the ocean, rather than the sunset, but both are stunning," I said.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"Of course not, you're more than welcome," I replied.

She sat down and looked out at the sea.

"You're right, it is incredibly beautiful. This is such a lovely part of the world."

"Do you often come here? I asked, thinking how that sounded like a terrible pick-up line.

"Fairly often," she said, laughing as if the thought about the line had occurred to her as well. "Our husbands like the golf courses here and we like the surroundings, so it's a good mix that suits all of us. And you? Is this a regular spot for you?"

"I come here every few years," I answered, "always just for a holiday. I think it's one of the best holiday places I know."

"Are you married?" She asked, "you don't wear a ring."

"Not at the moment. I've been married a few times but they haven't worked out, largely due to me. I travel a lot for my work and that's not conducive to maintaining a close relationship."

"No, it's not," she said, "neither is spending all your spare time on the golf course."

"I understand," I replied, "I already had that impression from our time in the sauna."

'Why didn't you fuck Helen?" She asked, "you fucked Jane, so why not Helen?"

"It's a bit of a long story," I replied, "but the quick answer is because I had an arrangement in the afternoon with someone else and I wouldn't have been able to manage both."

"I see. Do we know this other person?"

"I don't know," I replied.

"What's her name?"

I thought about whether I should reply then decided that perhaps I could use this to leverage the sauna meeting.

"It's Jill. We met on my first day here and have developed quite a close relationship."

"I don't think I know anyone with that name, but perhaps I've seen her."

'"Helen met her at breakfast this morning."

"Oh my God, that's the woman that Sam picked up."

"Yes, but she wouldn't let him fuck her,"

"I'm not surprised, he's such a dickhead and he hasn't got much downstairs either."

"Would you guys like to meet her?" I asked, "I think you'd get on great."

"Why?" She asked, "is there something that you want to do with her?"

Sue wasn't stupid and she knew how men's minds worked. I hoped I hadn't blown it.

"Perhaps," I said, "Jill is a little shy and needs bringing out of her shell. I thought that you guys might help."

"Hmmm," she replied, "possibly, but only on one condition."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"You fuck me tonight."

I looked at her aghast.

"You can't mean that," I said, "I'm fucked out. I've been doing nothing else since I arrived here. I'm not 25 anymore and don't have the energy."

"Bullshit," she said, "I've been with lots of men like you and I know what you can do if you get interested. Believe me when I tell you that you will get interested after a few minutes alone with me. Now, is it a deal?"

I looked at her and felt my cock stiffen. She was right, of course, I would be able to perform.

"Yes, it's a deal."

She reached out a hand to feel my cock.

"I knew you'd be interested," she said, "your body is built for sex and your mind follows your body. Now what do you want me to do tomorrow with the sauna?"

"We'll, first of all Jill's husband, Dan, will also be there. Don't worry about that as he knows about this. He's doesn't mind watching other men fuck his wife. We'll get to the sauna at around 4 pm and I'd like you guys to come in at around 4.15 and approach us to say hello. Dan and I will move away and I'd like you or Helen to seduce Jill. Can you do that?"

"That shouldn't be a problem at all," she said, laughing, "it won't be the first time we've seduced another woman. So, Dan is a cuck, is he? Would you like me to seduce him too?"

"That depends on whether Jill is happy with that. She should be because she's fucking another man, but you never know. You'll have to figure it out."

"Consider it done," she said, "now what time shall I come to your room?"

"Where will your husband be?" I asked.

"Oh, he'll be in the bar with the other men," she said, "they'll be getting drunk. He won't care what I'm doing. He suspects I see other men, but it's not a problem."

"I hope not," I said, "come round at 8 pm. I'm in 411. We better swap numbers in case we need to communicate."

"I can't wait,' she said, showing me her phone number. I put it in my phone and sent her a text so that she had mine. Her phone pinged as it arrived.

"I better go and organise the girls for tomorrow," she said, getting up. She turned round and went back to the hotel, leaving me on the bench. I took out my 'phone and texted Dan.

'All on for tomorrow. Get Jill to the sauna at 4 pm and tell her I'll be there. The others will come in at 4.15 pm.'

After a minute or so he replied with a thumbs up emoji.

I sat on the bench for another half hour or so, letting my mind wander over the events of the past days. This was proving to be an exhilarating, if not exhausting, holiday and I was having a great time. I was also looking forward to my time tonight with Sue and decided that I would adopt a very dominant approach, so I texted her with an instruction.

'Don't wear any underwear.'

'Why not?'

'Because that's what I want.'

'OK :-)'

I went back to the hotel and up to my room for a quick shower and changed into polo shirt and slacks, before ordering two bottles of wine, a bottle of Bacardi, Cokes, and some snacks from room service. They arrived after 20 minutes and I laid them out on the table next to the minibar then sat down on the couch and waited for Sue to arrive.

She knocked on the door at 8.00 exactly. I opened it and stood to one side for her to enter. She was dressed in a floral sundress and looked lovely and cool, and was wearing a musky perfume that smelled damn good.

"Come on in, Sue, and take a seat."

"Thank you," she said, sitting on the couch.

"That's a really nice perfume you're wearing. What is it?"

"It's Aromatics by Clinique," she replied, "I like it because it's musky, not sweet."

"It's damn sexy," I said, "like it's wearer."

She smiled.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Yes, please, a rum and coke would be great."

I opened the Bacardi and poured two glasses over some ice, added the Coke, and gave one to her then lifted mine in a toast.

"Here's to a good time tonight," I said.

"Indeed," she said, "I think you'll remember tonight for a long time."

"Oh yes? And why's that?"

"Because I'm going to drive you wild."

"Hmmm. We'll see who's going to be driven wild."

I sat down in the chair opposite her. She looked at me, her blue eyes sparkling, her chin tilted up, her expression challenging. This was her mating game. She liked to play with her men then dominate them. I bet her husband was a pussy-cat and I bet she liked humiliating him.

"Oh yeah," she said, "you think I can't cope with you? You won't last 2 minutes when I get started."

She took a long drink of her rum and coke and put her glass down, then got up and stood over me. I put a hand up under her dress to see if she had come without underwear as I had asked and wasn't surprised to find that she was wearing a thong. She wanted to be the decision maker but I wasn't going to go down that path.

I grabbed her thong and ripped it off, tearing the material, and threw it to the side, then stood up and looked her in the eye.

"If I tell you to come with no underwear, you come with no underwear," I barked at her, "if you want me to fuck you, I fuck you, not the other way round. Now take off your dress. I want to see your body."

My sudden change of approach had thrown her. She didn't say a word but unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor then removed her bra. She had large breasts with large dark pink areolae. They sagged a little but were still surprisingly firm. Her nipples were big, but not yet hard.

"Nice tits," I said, "does your husband like them?"

"Yes," she said.

I took a breast in each hand and squeezed them, then tugged her nipples. I felt them harden.

"They would look good around my cock," I said, "perhaps I'll fuck your cleavage later."

Suddenly she put her hand behind my head and pulled my head down to kiss me. Her tongue forced its way past my lips and licked my teeth and gums. I opened my mouth and sucked in her tongue, licking underneath it. I squeezed her breasts again then rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, squeezing quite hard. She murmured into my mouth then broke the kiss and standing back undid the buttons on my shirt as I let go of her breasts.

She pulled off my shirt and traced her fingers over my chest, gently tugging my hairs.

"I love a hairy man," she said as she brushed her hands all over my chest and abdomen before undoing my belt and unzipping my trousers then pulling them down together with my shorts. My cock sprang out. It wasn't full erect yet. She traced her fingers up the underside, feeling my urethra and then tickling my frenulum, before letting it rest in the palm of her hand.

'It's even better than I remember," she said, "so beautiful. I wanted it the moment I saw it in the sauna."

She dropped to her knees and put her nose on my glans, smelling it, then took me in her mouth, her tongue tickling my glans. My cock jerked and grew and soon I was fully erect. She sucked on it, all the while swirling her tongue around. It felt damn good, her mouth was warm and wet, rather like a cunt, and she used her tongue well. Soon my precum was pouring out of me, forcing her to swallow. She took my cock out.

"You produce a lot of precum" she said.

"Yes I do. My cock needs lots of lubrication to get inside a cunt. You'll realise that later."

She smiled and put my cock back in her mouth then slowly took more and more of it inside until her nose was in my pubic hair and my cockhead was in her throat. Every time she swallowed her throat contracted giving my glans a squeeze and sending little electric shocks into my brain. I let her do this for several minutes then pulled my cock out again. I didn't want to cum yet and, when I did, I wanted it to be inside her cunt.

"Get up," I said, "we're going to the bed. I want to be more comfortable."

We moved over to the bed and she got in and lay on her back, her knees bent.

"Come and fuck me," she said.

"I'll fuck you when I want," I said, "right now I want to look at your cunt."

I put some pillows under her butt to lift up her pelvis, then lay down between her legs with my head above her groin. She had a fairly large black bush which she had trimmed. Her pubic hair surrounded her cunt, framing it nicely. Her labia were protruding but still closed. They looked rather neat. Some drops of her fluids had emerged at the bottom. She had a nice-sized clit.

I ran a finger across her labia, feeling them move under my touch, then up towards her clit and over the top. She shuddered. I stroked her labia some more with feathery touches and watched them grow in size and deepen in colour. Gradually they started to part and open up like the petals of a flower to reveal a glistening pink slit.

"Very pretty," I said, "you have a lovely cunt."

I buried my face in her bush and licked up her slit, my tongue pushing apart her labia until it encountered her clit. I licked all around it, ignoring the tip, then licked the surface of her labia before drawing one side into my mouth and sucking it, nibbling gently with my lips.

She was writhing underneath me. She held the back of my head and pushed me down into her groin.

"My God, that's nice," she exclaimed.

I left that side then did the same with her other side. Her labia were now quite loose as they had opened up. Her clit had now grown and was tenting the top of her labia. I took it between my lips and sucked gently then ran my tongue over the top which had started to emerge.

"Oh fuck," she cried, bucking her hips and trying to fuck my mouth. Her fluids were now pouring out of her and running down her crack onto the pillow.

Not letting go of her clit I stuck two fingers into her hole and felt around the inner walls of her vagina. It was slimy with her fluids and contracted around my fingers. I thought that it would feel rather good around my cock.

I felt at the top of her vagina near the entrance, where the flesh is spongy and sensitive.

"Oh no," she cried, "oh shit that's good. Don't stop."

I stuck another finger inside and moved my fingers in and out. She was now fucking my hand furiously when suddenly she flung her legs out and kicked them on the bed.

"Aaaaargh," she shouted, "aaaargh."

Her cunt clamped on my fingers and a stream of fluid shot out of her cunt onto my chin. Her cunt pulsed rhythmically every few seconds as she squirted until she started to relax. I let go of her clit and took out my fingers, then licked up her slit swallowing her juices before lifting my head up.

"I might have known you'd squirt like that," I said.

"My God," she said breathlessly, "that was so good. It's a long time since anyone did that."

I raised myself on my knees and crawled up between her legs until my cock was poised at the entrance to her cunt, then lifted her legs onto my shoulders and thrust my cock into her.

"Oooof," she exclaimed as my cock pushed through her initial resistance and drove into her vagina. I didn't stop but continued to thrust hard until I was completely inside her. I felt her cervix brush the head of my cock as it slid underneath and then the back of her vagina against my glans.

I held still, waiting for her vagina to adjust to my invasion. Her cunt felt exquisite. It was warm and held my cock tightly, tickling it. Her vagina felt unusual with lots of ridges and valleys, although it was wet and slippery. That gave it an especially stimulating feeling. Clearly this was going to be a good ride.

"Mmmm, you feel good," she said, "I feel quite stretched and really warm inside."

"You feel damn good too," I said and started to move with long strokes, almost all the way out, a pause, then all the way back in. She moved with me, rhythmically fucking back or pulling back to counter my movements. My hands were supporting me on the bed and she held my forearms, sometimes stroking them.

We got into a really good rhythm, a little faster than initially. She was wiggling her bottom as we fucked, making my cock touch different parts of her vagina. She also used her pelvic muscles to squeeze my cock, making it tingle all over.

My corona rubbing against her vaginal walls and her cervix brushing the top of my glans, made my nerves scream. My groin started to get warm as more blood flowed into it. My cock got harder and bigger.

Soon we were both panting. There were growing squelching noises as our juices flowed out of her. She started groaning with each thrust.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Oh. Fuck. Me. Uh, uh. Uh."

I speeded up and fucked her hard. Her butt was bouncing on the pillows. Her tits bounced around from side to side and up and down as our fucking got more frantic.

aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers
12