Jill and Dan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down onto her body, bringing her legs against her chest and fucked her for all I was worth. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back and forth then dug her nails into me and screamed.

"Aaaargh. Aaaah," and then a long drawn out "aaaaah," as she relaxed her grip on me.

I didn't slow down but kept on fucking her hard, thinking about all sorts of things to stop myself cumming.

"Oh God, I can't. I can't cum again. Oh no. Oh. Oh. Oh."

She tensed again and thrashed her hands onto the bed, while she lifted her hips right up. I felt her vagina pulsing around my cock.

"Oh God," she cried.

I stopped moving, my cock deeply embedded.

"Don't stop," she shouted, "please don't stop. Please fuck me," moving frantically under me.

"You're mine, Sue. Your cunt belongs to me, now, whenever I want it."

"Yes, yes. I'm yours. My pussy is yours. Now just fuck me."

I fucked her. I fucked her hard and fast. She screamed and writhed about. Her cunt gripped my cock like a vice and I passed the point of no return. My cock grew even larger, my balls rose tight against my shaft, and I shot a huge wad of semen deep inside her, followed by several more ejaculations until I had nothing left.

I moved my arms so that she could lower her legs, our breathing relaxing as we came down from orgasmic high. My cock was bathed in our warm fluids and sloshed around inside her. She opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"I haven't cum like that in years," she said, "it was wonderful."

"I'm glad you had a good time," I said, "as I most certainly did."

I moved my head down and took her left breast into my mouth, sucking the nipple between my teeth. I felt her stiffen beneath me. I let go of her nipple and, moving to the side of her areola, sucked in her flesh between my teeth, leaving a lovebite.

"Your tits belong to me now, and I've left a reminder for you that you'll see when you look in the mirror. Your husband might notice it too."

She looked at me and smiled.

"I wonder if he will. If he does, I guess I'll have to tell him I bumped into something."

"You bumped into my cock and you liked it," I said, "so much so that you will want it again.

"Oh yes," she said, "that's for sure," pulling my head down and kissing me while pushing her pelvis up to my groin.

"I wish I could stay here all night," she said, "but I can't, I have to go and find Pete."

"Hmmm. The thought of you standing next to him with my semen running down the inside of your thigh is very erotic," I said.

"You dirty man," she said, laughing.

I lifted myself off her, pulling my cock out of her cunt, then knelt over her and let my glans rest on her lips. She reached up and held my shaft while she licked all around my cock, cleaning off our juices then letting go of it.

"I must go now," she said, rolling out from under me and standing up.

I watched her dripping on the floor as she looked for her clothes, my semen hanging down from her cunt in threads. She found her bra and put it on, but her thong was now useless since I'd torn it off. Instead, she used it to dry her cunt then gave it to me while she put on her dress.

"I had a lovely time tonight," she said, "and I'm looking forward to seeing you in the sauna tomorrow," before turning around and letting herself out.

I was left sitting on the bed, a slimy thong in my hand. I put it to my nose and inhaled our smells, remembering the strength of her orgasms and the joy of mine. Things were now getting a little complicated. What had started as an enjoyable arrangement with Jill and Dan had now turned into something much bigger which I simply could not manage on my own. I would have to figure something out...

12