Jill and Dan Ch. 08

Story Info
Helen shows hidden talents and Jill has fun in the sauna.
6.1k words
4.12
6.1k
13

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers

After Sue had left my room, I had a shower and changed. I decided I would go down to the lobby restaurant for dinner, hoping that I wouldn't meet anyone as I wanted some time alone.

The restaurant was quite full, but luckily the hostess found me a table against the wall. I sat down and, when I was given a menu, ordered a steak and a glass of red wine. As I was eating, I looked around the restaurant and saw Sue and Jane together with their husbands at a table on the other side of the room. She was still wearing the dress she'd had on earlier and I wondered if she had put on some panties and, if she had, whether they had become wet with the remnants of my semen oozing out of her vagina. I decided to be a bit provocative and, getting out my 'phone, sent a text to Sue.

'Hello sexy. I see you didn't change.'

I saw her pick up her 'phone from the table then look around. I sent another message.

'Are you wearing panties or is my cum running down your thigh?'

I saw her tap a reply then put her 'phone in her purse.

'Wet panties :-)'

I decided to go and say hello to them.

"Hello ladies," I said, after I'd walked across to their table, "what a nice surprise to see you here."

"Hello Alan," Sue said, "fancy meeting you here. Have you met my husband? Pete, this is Alan. We met at the sauna the other day."

And in my room this afternoon, I thought. You're sitting there next to your husband with my cum seeping out of your cunt and he hasn't got the slightest idea that a few hours ago my cock was buried deep inside his wife.

"Hi, Alan," Pete said, "this here is Sam, my golfing buddy, and his wife, Jane."

"Hi Pete," I said, "nice meeting you. And you, too, Sam. I have met Jane already as she was also at the sauna when I met Sue. There was another woman there, too."

"That was Helen," said Sam, "her husband, Ed, is another golfing buddy."

"Hello Alan," Jane said.

"Are you guys here to play golf?" I asked.

"Yes," Sam said, "are you also a golfer?"

"No," I answered, "I'm not much good at it. I'm here for a holiday break. Lots of sun, sea, and relaxation."

"You should try a round of golf," Pete said.

"Too energetic for me," I replied, laughing, "anyway, I'll leave you guys to it. I'm off to the bar."

They all said good bye to me and I left them to go to the bar, but there wasn't very much of interest happening there so I decided to go and walk on the beach. As I was meandering down the path to the sea, I heard my 'phone ping. It was Sue.

'Tomorrow at 4.00 is arranged. We'll be there.'

'Great. I'll be there with Jill. Her husband, Dan, might come too.'

'???'

'He's a cuck and likes watching.'

'Oh, OK'

'See you tomorrow'

'Can't wait. xxx'

I wondered if she'd fuck her husband tonight.

It wasn't long before I was at the beach. The sea looked magnificent, with a sheen of moonlight reflecting from water. It's amazing how overpowering nature can be. There were a few couples strolling along the beach, hand in hand, completing a truly romantic scenario. I stayed for a while then decided to head back up to my room for an early night.

*********

The next morning I woke up quite early and, after getting ready, went downstairs for breakfast. I wanted to meet Dan and see whether he had arranged for Jill to go to the sauna that afternoon. They were already there so I joined their table.

"Good morning, guys, did you have a good night?" I asked.

"Oh yes," replied Jill, "we went to bed early. I slept like a log."

"I did the same," I said, "what are you planning to do today?"

"We'll probably spend some time at the beach," Dan said, "then we've booked for the sauna in the late afternoon."

"That sounds suitably energetic," I said, "would you mind if I joined you in the sauna?"

"Not at all," replied Jill, "you're most welcome."

I went to the buffet to get my breakfast. I would need now to plan how the sauna session should unfold and talk to Sue about it.

After breakfast I went back upstairs to my room and packed a bag then made my way to the pool to spend time on a sun lounger. It wasn't long after I'd stretched out that Sue appeared.

"Hello Sue, how are you today?"

"Tired and stiff," she replied.

"Tired I can understand, but stiff? Why are you stiff?"

"I haven't used my muscles like that in years. Now tell me what you want to do this afternoon."

"Well, Dan is trying to get his wife to be less inhibited and more adventurous. I thought that you and the others might be able to bring her out of her shell. I'm not sure exactly how, but you would know that better than me."

"Ah. I see. I think we might be able to do that, but I don't think you should be there, it would be a distraction. I'll arrange something with Jane and you can be a gentleman and pick up with Helen where you left off."

I looked at her aghast.

"What do you mean where I left off? Are you telling me that I should fuck Helen?"

"Yes. She's really upset that you didn't. So that's the deal."

I realised that I was trapped and that I'd have to do as she asked. Not that it was such an arduous task, it was just that I hadn't expected it and was looking forward to joining in the planned session for Jill.

"I'll get you back for this," I said, "but OK. I'll let Dan know what's happening and you have Helen come to my room at 4.00pm."

"I'm glad you understand you have no choice, and I also look forward to discovering how you'll pay me back," she said, laughing, "in the meantime, leave the arrangements to me and just make sure Jill and her husband are at the sauna at 4.00." She smiled and left.

I picked up my phone and messaged Dan to tell him what Sue had said and that she had asked me not to be there. He replied that this wasn't a problem, he'd get Jill to go with him at 4.00. I then messaged Sue to let her know. With that organised I lay back and closed my eyes. I woke up some hours later and went back to my room to shower and get ready for Helen's visit. I put on a shirt and some short pants without anything underneath, then sat down on a chair and waited. There was a knock on the door at exactly 4.00pm and I opened it to face Helen. She was dressed in a t-shirt and hot pants and looked damn sexy. I felt my cock stir in anticipation. I remembered from our last encounter thinking that she liked to be dominated.

"Hello Alan," she said, "may I come in?"

"Hello Helen," I replied, "of course you may," and stepped aside so she could enter.

She walked inside and stood next to the door. I shut it and walked back to my chair and sat down.

"Thank you for seeing me," she said, "I know you said that you would decide when I could see you again, but I couldn't stand the waiting."

"That wasn't what I told you to do," I said, "you've not done as I said and that has consequences. Now get undressed where you are, drop your clothes on the floor."

She took off her t-shirt and hot pants and stepped out of her beach shoes. She wasn't wearing anything else; no bra, no panties. My cock stirred some more as I looked at her body. She really was a sexy woman, long brown hair, green eyes, a sensuous mouth, small firm breasts, a well-toned body with a flat stomach above a 'landing strip' of black pubic hair leading down to a trim cunt with pretty labia. Her legs were long and shapely.

"Very nice," I said, "now come over here and stand in front of me."

She walked over and stood in front of me. She was breathing quite heavily. I stood up.

"Take off my shirt."

She unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it back off my shoulders, then ran her hands over my chest. I pushed them away.

"I didn't tell you to do that. You only do what I say. Now loosen my belt and take off my pants."

She undid my belt, loosened the fastener of my pants and unzipped the fly before pulling them down. My cock jumped up, bobbing between us. She looked at it but did not move.

"Get down on your knees," I said.

She knelt down looking up at me.

"Take it in your mouth and make me hard and don't use your hands."

She sucked my cock into her mouth, running her tongue all around my glans then underneath it to tickle my frenulum while she moved her head back and forth. It wasn't long before I was fully erect and starting to dribble precum.

"You doing well," I said, "now touch your cunt while you suck me."

I watched as she started to feel her cunt. I couldn't see properly because my cock and her head were in the way, but she was shuffling around.

"Alright Helen, you can stop now," I said.

She let go of my cock and stopped touching her cunt.

"Do you like sucking cock?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "I do. And I like deep throating."

That was a surprise. I would certainly take advantage of it.

"What's your husband's name, Helen?"

"Chuck."

"Does Chuck know that you fuck around?"

"I don't know. We've never talked about it."

"Do you two have any kids?"

"Yes, one of each. They're teenagers now."

"Does Chuck fuck around?"

"Probably, but he's not that interested in penetrative sex. He likes me to suck him and he is good at making me cum with his mouth."

"Has he got a small cock like Sam has, or is he bigger?"

"He's average size, but I don't cum when he makes love to me. Only when he uses his mouth."

"Well, you're going to cum when I fuck you," I said, "you're going to cum like you've never cum before. You'll be in another world where all that matters is my cock inside you, stretching you, filling you, taking over your body and your mind. Now get onto the bed and lie on your back with your knees bent."

She got onto the bed and lay down as I said. I got up and knelt between her knees. I grabbed a couple of pillows and stuffed them under her butt so that her cunt was elevated and easy to get to, then leaned down and put my mouth over her cunt, sucking her labia between my lips. I felt her hips twitch then she lay still. I took my mouth off her.

"OK Helen, you now have my permission to say and do what you want."

I went back to sucking her labia then felt her hands on my head, caressing me. She was starting to get quite wet, with her fluids seeping out between her labia. I licked up her slit, parting her labia with my tongue, drinking in her moisture. It was thick, tasted a little musky, and was very slimy. I pushed my tongue further in between her labia and licked up and down. Her hips were now moving in little circles and she was moaning softly.

I carried on sucking then moved a little higher so that my lips were on her clit, sucking it. I could feel the shaft between my lips as I stuck my tongue forward to lick the top of her clit. She was now making little fucking movements, thrusting her groin into my face. Her hands were on her tits playing with her nipples. She was moaning continuously, her head moving from side to side. It was time to enter her.

I let go of her clit and moved my body up hers, resting on my elbows, until my face was above hers. I kissed her and sucked her lips like I'd sucked her labia before thrusting my tongue inside her mouth and licking her teeth and gums.

My cock was as hard as steel and pointing down between her thighs. I reached down and rubbed it up and down her slit before positioning it at the entrance to her vagina and then pushed until the tip of my glans went in before hitting the resistance of the vaginal sphincter at the entrance. I flicked my hips and my glans popped through and pushed open the walls of her vagina, my corona brushing against the sides.

"Oooof," she cried as it went in, then "oh God that feels good."

She was right. It felt exquisite. Her vagina was quite tight and deliciously warm and wet, but it was the texture of the walls that was unusual. They felt faintly rough, like skin with large pores, and really tickled my corona as my cock went in deeper and deeper. At the same time I could feel her using her Kegel muscles to massage my shaft as more of it was swallowed by her cunt. The combined effect was incredibly stimulating, making me realise that I would need to exercise real self-control to avoid cumming too quickly.

I felt her cervix brush the head of my cock as I slid past, eliciting a gasp from her, and then I felt the end of her vagina as my glans bumped into it and she sucked in her breath then sigh. There was still an inch or so of my cock that wasn't inside her, so I kept still while her vagina adjusted to my invading member before pulling back slightly then pushing forward with a flick, to bump into the end of her vagina again and stretch it. After a few more times I felt her pubic bone against mine and I was completely in. I stopped moving and kept still, my cock buried completely in her cunt. I could feel her vaginal walls rippling on my shaft, so I clenched my pelvic muscles, flexing my cock and causing it to jerk and expand.

"Aaah. Oh shit. Oh, I feel so stuffed. I've never felt this full before."

"I told you," I said.

I started to move, long slow strokes and pausing at the end of each one. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hooked her feet together. I lifted myself on my hands so that I could see her properly while I fucked her. She looked at me, her eyes sparkling, her face concentrating but with a big smile and her mouth open a little. She looked like an angel, not a woman being fucked.

"Fuck. Me. Hard," she said, each word matching an inward thrust, "Use. Me."

"I'll use you for sure," I said breathlessly, "you're my fucktoy, my cumslut."

I speeded up, pounding her cunt. She fucked me back vigorously, her muscles straining, her feet kicking my butt. She rotated her pelvis, constantly changing the angle for my cock and creating new feelings of pleasure for me. Then she reached up and pulled my head down to her tits. I fastened my mouth on one of them and sucked hard, drawing it inside and biting her nipple quite hard.

"Aaaeeeeee," she cried, pulling my head further down, "oh my God."

I moved to the other one and did the same, biting her nipple. This time she raked her nails across my back and lifted her hips as high as she could before I rammed down on her again forcing her butt back onto the pillows.

My cock was pounding in and out of her like a piston. It felt as though it was on fire and itched insanely all over with every movement I made setting my nerves screaming. Her cunt was like an electric vibrator encircling my cock. It moved all the time, stimulating nerves I never knew I had. This was an unbelievable fuck. I never would have imagined that this woman was so sensual and so accomplished. She could have aroused a dead man.

Helen was now thrashing her arms wildly, hitting me then hitting the bed. She unhooked her legs and put her feet on the bed, trying to lift herself higher, then changed her mind and hooked them around my calves. She screwed up her eyes and cried out every time I thrust and then suddenly pushed hard against me and broke into a long cry as she dug her nails into my upper arms.

"Aaaaaaiiieeeee."

A stream of liquid emerged from her cunt around my cock and wet our pubic hair. She remained with her hips off the pillow as she braced against my legs, her fluids continuing to ooze out. I could feel her cunt pulsing rhythmically around my cock, the walls rippling as her insides massaged me. She was still holding my arms tightly, her nails scratching me.

It was all too much for me. I felt my balls rise up against my shaft as I held my breath and all my muscles tightened, then a surge up the underside of my shaft as my semen rushed up my cock and spurted into her cunt as I ejaculated.

"Oh fuck," I shouted, "I'm cumming."

My cock carried on ejaculating, spraying inside her. I could feel the warmth of my semen around my cockhead as my movements sloshed it around inside her cunt and her vagina squeezed my shaft. I could feel it oozing out at the base of my cock and felt my balls getting wet. I must have ejaculated six or seven times before I started to relax.

Helen looked up at me then stroked my face.

"That was beautiful," she said, "I have never felt like that before. The only thing in the world was your cock. My whole being centred around it, everything else faded into nothing. And when you climaxed, in my mind I could see it spurting in me as I felt it, and your sperm wriggling up my cervix and swimming into my womb. It was the most incredible experience."

"Well I must say that I, too, have never experienced anything like this before. Your cunt is exceptional inside. Its texture is a little rough which is incredibly stimulating. And I don't know where you learned to fuck like that, but you were amazing. You know just how to use your body and your muscles to please a man. Chuck is an idiot. If I were married to you, I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

She smiled at me, glowing. There's nothing like giving sexual satisfaction to your partner. It makes you feel like a million dollars.

"I'm going to leave a reminder of me on your body," I said, "I don't know how you'll explain it to your husband, but I want you to see it often and think of this afternoon each time you do."

I leaned down and kissed her left tit, then sucked in the flesh above her areola between my teeth and gave her a lovebite. She would see that each time she looked in the mirror.

"Oh Alan, you don't need to leave marks on me, I'll never forget this afternoon."

"I'm going to pull out now," I said, "it may be a little messy."

I pulled out my cock and a stream of liquid flowed out of her cunt onto the pillow. I lay down next to her, my cock half-erect and lying on my stomach. She leaned over and took it in her mouth, sucking off the sticky residue and licking the shaft.

"You have a beautiful cock," she said, "I could play with it for hours, but I suppose I should go back to my room and freshen up."

"You could shower here," I said.

'No thank you," she replied, "I think I've been away long enough."

She got off the bed and reclaimed her shirt and hot pants, putting them on, followed by her beach shoes. She walked to the door and waited. I got off the bed and walked over to her.

"Good bye, Helen, thank you for a really enjoyable afternoon," I said, "I hope we can repeat it some time."

I kissed her on the mouth then stepped back.

"Oh, rest assured we will," she replied and opening the door stepped out then closed it.

I went back to the bed which was a complete mess. I would have to call housekeeping to sort it out. I found my shorts and put them on then sat down in a chair to think about the events. Helen had turned out to be very different from what I'd imagined. I started off being dominating as that was what she'd previously indicated as interesting, but discovered that she was far more complex than that and had dropped it. She was a very gifted lover, something that she concealed well in her usual conversation and that I hadn't suspected, and had clearly learned about a number of different aspects in sex. She wasn't shy at all and I couldn't quite work out her relationship with her husband, but that would become clearer over the next few days. But one thing was for sure, I was going to fuck her again.

In the meantime I decided that I needed a quiet evening to relax, so I booked a table at the outside restaurant which overlooked the sea, then ran myself a hot bath and settled down for a long soak. Once I'd finished, I put on a Hawaiian shirt and some light slacks and went to the restaurant.

The table was perfect, at the edge of the terrace with an uninterrupted view of the sea. I ordered a steak and a half-bottle of red wine, and settled down to enjoy myself, the sound of the sea in my ears. There's nothing quite like the beauty of this spot in Maui - it is spectacular. Once I'd finished my steak, I had a coffee and a glass of cognac, and was feeling very relaxed and mellow when I saw Sue coming towards me.

aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers
12