Jill and Dan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Alan," she said, "what a surprise to see you here. Would you mind if I sat down for a few minutes?"

"Of course not," I said, getting up and finding a chair for her, "can I get you something to drink?"

"Yes please," she said, "a glass of white wine."

I called a server and she took the order, returning shortly with the wine. Sue and I clinked glasses and after a sip she sat back in her chair.

"I hear you had a good time this afternoon," she said.

"You girls are impossible," I replied, "are there no secrets between you?"

"Not many," she answered, "I can tell you that Helen was on cloud nine. You certainly were a big hit with her."

I didn't say anything.

"She'll want more, you know, and she won't care what Chuck thinks. But then he probably doesn't care anyway."

"Thank you for your feedback, Sue," I said, "now tell me how the sauna session went."

"Oh, that was great fun and was very successful," she said, "Jill is great fun and a really nice woman. I'm grateful to you for getting us all together."

"Yes, but tell me what happened."

"Well, I'll leave the detail for Jill or Dan, but I can tell you that Jill has discovered the joys of being with other women."

"What about Dan?" I asked.

"Oh Dan also had a great time. He really hit it off with Jane."

"Didn't that worry Jill?"

"She did at first but soon got over it. I'm sure she'll tell you."

"Sounds like it was all very successful. I'll catch up with them tomorrow."

"I suppose I better go and find my husband," she said, "he's probably drinking with Chuck, if Helen has let her husband loose."

"Why would Helen not let Chuck go drinking?" I asked.

"Oh you men are so naive," she said, laughing, "we always fuck our husbands if we've been fucked by someone else. That way there are no questions about paternity if something unexpected appears."

She got up and left, leaving me thinking. I knew Helen was fertile, but assumed she was using birth control. Her fluids had certainly been thick and slimy, so maybe she was ovulating. I would ask her next time I saw her alone. Then I thought about her fucking Chuck. I imagined him commenting on how wet she was and how his cock has slid into her cunt, wet with my semen. Perhaps he'd even eaten her out. Then I remembered the lovebite I'd left on her breast and wondered whether he'd seen it and how she would have explained it away. I'd find out more tomorrow.

I called for the check and, after paying, went for a stroll along the path to the sea. It was a glorious night, warm and quiet except for the ocean's waves. There were a number of couples strolling hand in hand on the beach, making a very romantic scene. I wondered whether one day I'd also be strolling hand in hand with someone, not just a lover but someone with whom I was in love.

I reached the beach and took off my shoes, rolled up the legs of my slacks, and walked along with my feet on the wet sand, feeling the occasional wave wash over them. I felt so relaxed and at peace with the world. After a while I turned around and went back to the path then made my way back up to the hotel. As I was walking along the path, I saw a couple sitting on one of the benches, the woman's head on the man's shoulders, his arm around her. They looked so much in love. On getting closer I saw that it was Dan and Jill.

"Hello you two. What a romantic couple you make."

"Oh hello Alan," Jill said, lifting her head, "fancy seeing you here."

"It was such a nice evening and I need some exercise to walk off my dinner," I responded, 'but I'll leave you two lovebirds. Shall we have breakfast together? How about 8.00?"

"That would be nice," said Jill, "and 8.00 is good. Have a good night."

"Yes, have a good night," echoed her husband.

"You too," I said and walked on.

I went up to my room, set my alarm for the morning, and got ready for bed. I was going to have a really good sleep.

**************

I woke the next morning with my alarm and, after a shower and a shave, put on a shirt and shorts then went down to breakfast. I looked around and saw that Jill and Dan were already there, so went over to join them. We said good morning then all went over to the buffet, returning some minutes later. As we were eating, I asked them to tell me about yesterday afternoon.

"Well first I must thank you for arranging it," said Jill, "even though I should be annoyed with you for not telling me what was going on. When we got into the sauna, we saw the two women, Jane and Sue already there and in a state of undress. I'd met them before, somewhat briefly, when they talked to you at breakfast. We decided that we should also strip, as being dressed when they weren't would be rude. After that we girls got talking."

"What about you, Dan," I asked.

"I went to the top bench and lay down," he said, "I didn't want to constrain the conversation."

"It wasn't long before we got round to talking about sex," Jill continued, "that was when I learned that Sam was Jane's husband. I was so embarrassed but she said that it was fine and she didn't care. In fact she told me I could try again and let him fuck me, but that he wasn't much good in bed. I still felt bad, but she put an arm around me and held me, then asked me whether I would mind if she got together with Dan. I was horrified at first, then thought a bit more and realised that it was probably only fair after I'd been with her husband. Also, I'd been with you many times, even though he wanted it, and felt it would not be right for me to deny him the same. Even so, I still felt jealous and possessive about it."

"Did you hear any of this?" I asked Dan.

"No," he said, I wasn't close enough.

"Well," Jill continued, "Jane then went over to Dan and I saw her rub his chest. He sat up and they started talking. Next minute she held his head and started kissing him. That's when Sue put an arm around me and told me not to worry. She told me that Jane wasn't going to steal my husband, he would still be mine and that anyway I was very sexy and Dan would always prefer me to anyone else. That made me feel a bit better when suddenly I felt her hand lifting one of my breasts. 'You have beautiful tits,' she said, 'I wish mine were like yours.' I replied that hers were lovely. Pert and firm and looked gorgeous. Then she took my hand and placed it on one of her breasts and told me to feel it and that it was half the size of mine.

"I put my hand on her breast and squeezed it gently, then felt her nipple stiffen and press into my palm. I found that quite exciting and next thing I knew she was playing with my nipple which also responded. We both played with each other's breasts and I closed my eyes so that I could concentrate on the feelings. Next minute I felt her lips on mine and she was kissing me, her tongue licking my lips. Again, I found that quite arousing and kissed her back. Things got passionate and soon I was lying on my back and she licking and sucking my breasts."

"I was now very aroused and my juices were flowing, so when I felt her tongue start tracing down my stomach, I lifted my hips in anticipation. I didn't have to wait long before she reached my groin and I felt her tongue lick up my labia, parting them. I was now groaning and telling her how nice it was when I felt her take my clitoris between her lips and suck. At the same time she put her fingers inside my vagina and tickled me at the top, the very sensitive bit. I was beside myself when suddenly she stopped and turned around and knelt over me, her hips above my head and her head above my groin, then slowly sank down to put her vulva on my mouth."

"What about you, Dan, did you see any of this?" I asked.

"Unfortunately not the lead up, but when she shrieked I looked over to see them in a sixty-nine position. That's when Jane and I went over to sit close to them," he replied.

"I wasn't aware of Dan and Jane at all," Jill continued, "at this stage all I could see was a beautiful pink vulva with parted labia, glistening with moisture, and a big clitoris, descending onto my mouth. I licked up the moisture and found that it was tasteless and quite runny, then tried sticking my tongue between her labia. They parted to give me access to spongy flesh that was much wetter. I licked that and found an opening near the bottom so stuck my tongue in there as far as it would go as I felt her groin roll around and push down, and everything got much wetter. I licked up again until I found her clitoris, then jiggled it with my tongue. I heard her cry 'yes, yes', so concentrated on doing that."

"I could feel her brushing her breasts on my stomach and her stomach squashing my breasts as she writhed on top of me. She was licking my clitoris but her mind was clearly elsewhere as suddenly she jerked and fluid squirted out of her and into my mouth and on my chin. I realised that she had climaxed, which made me feel strangely proud."

"And you, Dan, what did you think?" I asked.

"I found it incredibly erotic," he said, "watching Jill bring off another woman was fantastic. Of course the fact that Jane was sucking my cock while this was going on might have contributed to that."

"What happened next?" I asked Jill.

"I was now very aroused" she said, "and I really wanted Dan to put his penis in me, but that didn't happen. Instead, Sue got off me and gave me a big sloppy kiss, thanking me for making love to her so well, then told me that I was going to watch Dan fuck Jane. That was when Jane stopped fellating Dan and told him to lie on his back. He did and she knelt over him. I looked at her closely when she did this, realising that she had the most enormous labia which hung down, with a clitoris to match. She also had a very substantial bosom. I thought that her vagina was probably also very large and wondered whether Dan would feel anything, then remembered that her husband also had a small penis so she must have developed a technique to cope with that."

"I watched her lower herself onto Dan's penis as his hands played with her breasts. He gave a sigh as he entered her and wiggled his thighs. She leaned back and put her hand behind her, presumably to play with his balls. As I leaned forward to get a better view, Sue came behind me and reached round with both hands to play with my breasts, then moved one hand down and started to masturbate my clitoris. So there I was, watching my husband with another woman while being masturbated by a woman. It wasn't long before both Dan and I were close to climaxing. I could hear his breathing change and I know the grunts he makes before he cums. Sure enough I saw his body stiffen as he clenched his muscles, then watched as cum oozed out around his penis and dribbled onto his pubic hair. Jane lifted herself off him and let the remainder of his cum drain onto his stomach, and that's when I orgasmed on Sue's finger. The sight of Dan's cum dribbling out onto his penis and pooling on his stomach was immensely erotic. It wasn't a big orgasm, but it was enjoyable. After that we all hugged then went into the shower to clean up."

And so her description ended. It sounded like it had been a very successful first encounter and that more would follow.

"Wow!" I said, "that sounds fantastic. I'm so pleased that you've experienced something new. It just shows that casting your inhibitions aside can be very rewarding and isn't to be feared. Well done."

"Yes," she said, "I'm pleased I experienced it and I think I'd like to explore more. But that will come in time. Right now what I'd really like is to spend some time with you. Would that be alright?"

"You mean right now, this morning?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "if you don't mind."

My cock jerked in my shorts. I'd had a great night's sleep and was feeling fresh and rested.

"Of course I don't mind," I said.

"Thank you," she said, "I'll be on my own. Shall we go now?"

I didn't reply, but stood up and helped her out of her chair then took her hand and walked out with her to take the elevator to my floor. I didn't know what she'd discussed with Dan or how he felt about it, and didn't really care. I was going to fuck this gorgeous woman again and that was all that mattered.

12