Jill and Max - Her Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were now 3 people worshipping every inch of Jill as she stood there helpless, unable to move away. The guys were too strong, too big for her to even attempt it. Christy was massaging and sucking Jill's clit like a seasoned veteran, touching Jill the way only a woman can, while Shawn was hammering away at her pussy with his fingers. The married couple were relentless in their pursuit. The gentle touch of a woman on her clit and the strong force of Shawn behind her sent pleasure pulsating through Jill's body. Brad ceased pleasuring her tits and focused on holding her still and upright while the two defiled her flower in an exotic dance of tongues, lips, and fingers. It wasn't long before Jill felt the jolt inside her as another orgasm was surfacing.

"No. No more. Please stop! I want to go home," she cried, but her words went unheard and were only drowned out by the pulse of the club music playing.

Shawn felt her pussy walls close around his fingers as her orgasm grew. With one swift motion, he shoved his two fingers as far up Jill as he could and sat there enjoying the pulsation from her walls as she came all over his hand, her juices dripping down his arm. Her body went limp with the 2nd unwanted orgasm completed.

"For someone who doesn't want this, she sure is cumming hard," he said to Max, who was smiling ear to ear.

Max walked over, roughly kissed Jill, and said, "I love you babe. You're my reason for living. I'm doing this for you. Fight if you want, but we are going to have our way with you tonight."

He then unzipped his pants, pulled out his fully erect cock and fed it to Christy. Right there on the dance floor, she turned her attention away from Jill and grabbed Max's cock with fervor. The way she engulfed the throbbing six inches made Max tremble inside.

"Watch her Jill," Max demanded, but Jill closed her eyes and looked away. "Make her look at it. Make her watch Christy suck her husband's cock."

The two men, one holding her body, the other taking her head and forcing it to Max, turned their attention to the happenings below them. Jill opened her eyes and saw Christy eagerly taking Max's cock in her mouth. "She shouldn't feel this way," she thought. But the action taking place before her only made her flower swell and drip more. Seeing her husband, the man she claims her own, receiving a well-executed blow job only made her crave his cock even more. "How could this be? Why doesn't she want her to stop?"

Soon, Gary returned and motioned us to follow him. Brad grabbed Jill and easily threw her over her shoulder. Her ass and pussy were fully exposed to the world. That short skirt with no panties left nothing to the imagination for onlookers as they walked through the main hall and into one of the private rooms. The door shut after all 6 entered the room.

"Now the real fun begins," Gary said, eager to finally be a part of the fun.

The lighting in the room was low, a red vinyl bed sat in the middle of the room, with two lounge style chairs sitting against opposite walls. The TV in the room had porn on with no sound and sexy R&B was playing lowly in the background. Brad plopped Jill down on the bed with little care for being gentle. He and Shawn grabbed an arm and a leg each and held Jill down with ease.

"Gary, you're first. We are going to show her a night she won't soon forget," Max said as he pushed Christy on to one of the lounge chairs.

Christy quickly undid Max's belt and dropped his pants and boxer briefs. Max stepped out of them with ease and unbuttoned his own dress shirt. She then continued her assault on Max's cock, while he watched his wife being manhandled by 3 men. Gary had already undressed in this time and was standing over Jill on the bed just waiting to plunge into the beautiful woman that lay helpless on the vinyl bed. The scene before him only heightened his ecstasy in the situation. Between Christy working his member and watching his helpless wife, he was about to blow his load. It's too soon. He needs to enjoy this moment. Besides, he wanted to reserve his load for her. He pulled out of Christy's mouth quickly as his cock began to swell, on the verge of bursting. "This is too hot," he thought to himself. He turned his attention to the bed.

"Do it already," Max exclaimed to Gary. "Make her take that fat cock of yours".

"No please! Don't do it. I beg you. I want to go home. Max, please tell them to stop," she cried, but Max was watching intently as Gary lowered herself to Jill.

She writhed around and squirmed, trying to get away, but Brad and Shawn were entirely too strong and the fighting only made her wrists and thighs hurt from them holding her down. While Gary's member wasn't long, maybe 5 inches, it was one of the fattest cocks Jill had ever seen. He slowly pushed the head between Jill's lips, spreading her flower. Jill let out a small whimper as his shaft slowly slid in her dripping hole.

"Your mouth says no, but your pussy says yes," whispered Gary.

Her eyes again rolled in the back of her head as this unwanted man began fucking her, slowly at first, then gradually speeding up as she involuntarily opened up for him. "This can't be happening," she thought. "How could he allow these men to do this to me? I've never asked for this. I don't want this fat cock to feel so good."

"No, stop. Stop! Stop!"

Her body began to betray her again as the fattest dick she had ever felt slipped in and out of her. It wasn't long before the blood was rushing to her pussy and everyone in the room could hear the wetness as he pounded her. She felt his cock swelling, begging for him to stop and begging her body to quit openly accepting this stranger's member. Just then, Brad reached up and tweaked her left nipple.

She screamed, "Noooo! Don't cum in me," as she came on Gary's cock the same time he blew his load into her. Gary convulsed on top of her with the immense pleasure of feeling them both cum together.

Brad and Shawn loosened their grip as Jill lay there, limp and used on the bed. They knew she wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight at this point. They released her legs and began fondling her tits that were heaving up and down. Jill tried to recover from the intense orgasm she just unwillingly had. Max was about to blow his load right there as he watched the live movie, starring his sexy wife. The pre-cum was dripping from his cock and it could not have been harder than it was.

His heart was racing as he said, "Brad, your turn. Fuck my wife".

"Please don't. I can't take anymore. Let me go," she begged but no one seemed to hear.

Brad removed his clothes, exposing his rock hard, six inch dick to the room. "Suck it first," he said to Jill standing over her. She pursed her lips shut and turned her head.

"Do it now Jill," commanded Max as he grabbed her head and turned it upright.

Brad, standing above her parted her lips with the head of his dick. He let it sit there as she clinched her mouth shut. Christy walked over between Jill's legs, Gary's cum still dripping from her, and started to orally pleasure Jill. As her tongue hit Jill's swollen clit, she let out a gasp, and gave Brad the opening he needed to fill Jill's mouth with his cock. Jill lay there at first, but the eroticism of Christy licking and sucking on her used pussy was too much and she slowly started working her tongue against the sides of his cock as it gently went in and out of her mouth. Soon, Max freed the hand he was holding and Jill immediately grabbed Brad's member and started jerking it as she sucked. Shawn tweaked her nipple and muffled moans came out. "She didn't want this," she thought. "Why was she now gobbling this stranger's cock like she did? Why did it feel so good to have a woman taste her cum-filled pussy and have this strange cock in her mouth?"

This was the moment Max had been hoping for. He saw it in her eyes, in her actions, her breathing, and her moans. She had accepted the fact that she wanted these cocks. She wanted that strange woman to lick her pussy clean. She wanted to be the center of sexual attention. The switch flipped and Jill was begging for someone, anyone, to fuck her. Shawn and Max didn't have to hold her down anymore. She craved the moment. She wanted more and there was no need for restraint.

"Ok, you two. Trade places," Max said. "It's time for Jill to taste pussy for the first time. Now honey, you just enjoy yourself. I am right here watching and waiting. This is what I want, so it's what you will do."

Christy straddled Jill's head and lowered her wet pussy down toward Jen's face. At first she just laid there. Brad had already positioned himself between Jill's legs and was slowly pushing his member into her already used pussy. It slid in with ease. It wasn't as thick as Gary's, but it was longer and gave Jill just as much pleasure. Only this time, she admitted she wanted it.

"Fuck me, now," she begged.

As he started pushing in and out, it slid with ease. The mixture of Gary's cum and her own wetness, made her perfect pussy feel like velvet as he pumped in and out of Jill. Jill began to moan with the pussy staring at her face, waiting to be pleasured. She lifted her head slightly, giving Christy's labia a quick taste. "It tastes good. It's so soft and wet," she thought as she tried a little more. Christy lowered herself onto Jill's face and she diligently started licking and sucking Jill's clit. Christy started moaning from the pleasure and it wasn't long before she was rocking back and forth on Jill's face. The intense moans from Christy and the muffled moans from Jill being fucked by Brad, filled the room. Soon, Christy began to climax, which only intensified Jill's fervor. Muffled screams and sucking coming from under Christy sent her into a mind-blowing orgasm, leaving Jill's face sopping wet as it dripped down her cheek. That sent a chain reaction to the other two.

Jill began screaming, "More! More! Harder!"

Her pussy walls tightened against Brad's cock as he relentlessly pounded away and soon, the two of them were cumming in unision. Waves of pleasure back and forth as they pulsated with each other. Max stared at her pussy as Brad came inside her and it immediately started coming out of her used flower. He could hardly contain himself, but he must. There is more to come. Brad pulled away and the amount of cum sliding out of Jill was more than Max had ever seen. What a turn on. It became more difficult for Max to control his throbbing cock. It wanted to explode right there without touch.

"Shawn, you know what to do," Max eagerly said.

"Get up Jill. Now," Shawn demanded. She sat up as he laid down on the bed. His cock was by far the biggest in the room. It was no less than 10 inches, and had the girth to go along with it. Jill was a little intimidated as he lay on his back, the protruding rod standing at attention.

"I don't think I can take that in me," she questioned.

"I didn't ask," Max said. "You will climb on him and you will take every inch."

Reluctantly, Jill climbed on top of Shawn. She pulled her lips apart, cum dripping onto her fingers as she pushed the tip into her used up pussy. She let out a huge gasp as she started lowering herself onto the biggest cock she'd ever touched.

"I can't! It hurts," she exclaimed and lifted up pushing, Shawn's cock out.

"Go slow, let yourself open up to it and sit on that cock," Max demanded. "You're going to fuck that monster and I'm going to watch you do it. I want to see him stretch you out."

Gary had started to get hard watching this big cock about to go into this tiny woman. Christy came over and immediately started sucking his fat cock. It wasn't long before they were on the lounge chair, Christy's legs in the air and Gary ramming his pop can sized cock into her wet slit.

Again, Jill positioned herself over the monstrosity and began lowering herself down. She took a deep breath and relaxed as she allowed her pussy to slide over his raging hard on. Up and down, grunting as she went, she worked her way down further and further. She got about 6 inches in, when her pussy began to open up and accept the giant rod. Her walls began pulling it in further as she involuntarily begged for more. At about 8 inches, she was starting to move at a quicker pace, her moans began to sound pleasurable, and she began to enjoy Shawn's monster. Finally, all 10 inches were buried deep into Jill's flower. Max, watched closely as her lips were spread to their limits. Wetness and cum dripping out of her as she rode it harder and harder.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Fill me up! I am going to cum," she screamed as her pussy began to tighten and pull his cock in as deep as it could go. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" Her entire body shook as she came on Shawn. Her animalistic moans filled the room and she collapsed on top of him when the giant orgasm finally ceased.

Slowly she started working her way up and down the member again. Slowly at first, she was so tender. She had been fucked repeatedly for over an hour. "It hurts. Why am I going again? I can't handle anymore. Why can't I stop fucking? It just feels so good. The pleasure, the pain, all of it," she thought as she began working the big cock in and out of her again. "I need more," she thought. "More."

"Max, please fuck me now," she grunted.

"As soon as Shawn shoots his load in you, I will fuck you. I don't want to fuck you until you are well-used," he said. He wanted her to be as sloppy as possible, so every thrust reminded them both of what happened tonight. The mixture of cum and pussy juices, the abused walls, all of it.

"My ass! I need to be filled! Make me scream with pain and pleasure," she begged. "Fill me, please!"

Max walked behind her, his cock already raging, pulsating and on the verge of exploding from the sight of his wife being filled with the biggest cock he'd ever seen. He stood behind her, cum dripping from her used up pussy, red and swollen from abuse. He wiped the cum and juices off her and lubed up his cock with it. Max positioned the head of his swollen cock to her rarely touched button. When he began to slide the cum lubed head in she let out a scream mixed with pleasure and pain. She immediately tensed her ass and pushed his tip out. He lubed it again, with more cum and tried again. This time, the scream was less intense and her wall was a little more relaxed. Max sat there for a second, allowing her walls to adjust. Slowly he worked his cock in her ass, inch by inch, as the monstrous cock of Shawn's remained in her tight pussy. Every couple inches, she would scream and Max would stop. After a moment, her walls relaxed and allowed him to enter further. Soon, his entire cock was buried in Jill's ass. Shawn began slowly pulling his cock in and out of her pussy and Jill's screams turned to moans of immense pleasure. She began pushing back on both cocks, burying them as deep as they could go. Her breathing increased, sweat pouring off of her as she took the two cocks. Shawn began pounding his giant rod in and out of her while Max filled her ass. Jill let out a combination of screams and guttural moans as he fucked her.

Max could feel Shawn's cock pushing against his, in and out, in and out. The pleasure was nothing he'd ever felt before. His wife was being demolished by this huge cock and he could not help but feel the tremendous pleasure with her. Soon all 3 were swelling and ready to erupt. Max felt her anal walls tighten and Shawn's cock was being suffocated by the pulsing convulsions in her flower. The screams got louder and more intense. Shawn made a few noises and released a giant load of cum into Jill's used up pussy. Max could feel him cumming in her, which triggered him to have the biggest orgasm he'd ever had. As both cocks shot their load into Jill's holes, she let out a scream that could be heard outside. She convulsed on both cocks, her entire body shaking and letting out deep moans as she came on both cocks at the same time. After a full 2 minutes, the biggest orgasm Jill ever had began to subside. She flopped her body down on to Shawn's in a fully relaxed state as the two cocks stay buried in her.

"Don't pull out Shawn. I want to see it one more time," Max requested.

He looked down and slowly pulled his softening cock out of Jill's ass. Cum started oozing out as the head finally came out. He asked Shawn to pull out. As he did, there was cum seeping out of both holes, down her leg, and a puddle on the bed. 4 men had cum in his wife that day and he wanted to enjoy seeing all of it.

The group of four quickly got dressed and exited the room with a quick thanks and good-bye. Max and Jill lay on the cumsoaked bed, holding each other and kissing with romantic passion for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally, Jill leaned over, kissed Max lightly on the lips, and whispered, "Thank you my love."

12