All Comments on 'Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 09'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why Questionable?

What was the purpose of ending on a slut early warning her husband couldn't hear? More cuckolding to cum? How misguided and non-erotic - why not just have them start all over again on her loving respected husband?

No heroes here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
for the comment above

The comment above makes no sense to the writer. This person always gives me a zero on any story i submit. And always bad mouths my stories, yet he/she never has the nerve to provide a name. You're a very sad, sad little person whomever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
does she really want that

i think it would be wise tostop this story now ...because dan would kick her ass out if caught .. and you know that would happen... and she wouldnt be happy then either ... larry would just end up running around on her ... with him all she is is a fuck and thats all shell ever be .. does she really want to take the chance on losing hubby to a loser ... and just think if her and dan do have kids does she want to lose the kids ... because a judge would rule her an unfit mother if she commits adultery .. then dan gets the kid kids she pays child support and only see the kids every now and then .... maybe she should have her clit removed so she no longer has feelings ... female circumcision is the normal thing in some countries ... maybe she needs to try that to keep her out of trouble she dont want .. as they say fool me once shame on me there is no fool me twice ...better take waht she has and quit... why not leave story where its at and quit on this one ..you got a 50 out of me want to go for 00 again

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 19 years ago
kind of sad,really

Jill has her life back and all is good.so what is she so willing to do? fuck it up again and stab her husband in that back,again.this babe really doesn't deserve to be happy.

know whats wrong with this story? is just like the real thing!!

great storytelling though. i may not like the character but the story was well told and very well planned.haven't read all your stories but have enjoyed the ones i have read thoroughly.

don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Larry did just a favor

Jill after getting her life back should stop thinking with her cunt. She is like us men who think with our little heads. Larry must me fucking somebody else.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Not A Satisfactory Endding

Why Dan stayed with her after the affair is one big question. Most men wouldn't stay. Now Jill hides the fact of her rape, and thinks that she will spread her legs anytime Larry calls. Will she spread them for someone else in the future? Probably. She believes in keeping secrets still, and is not truthful with her husband. She doesn't deserve him. I liked the comment about thinking with her genitals. Many people can control their actions, and only have sex with the person they are in a relationship with. Along the same line, some people choose not to have sex until marriage. Jill can't or won't exercise her will power to stop these feelings, and actions that contribute to her adultery. If I were Dan, I'd make both of them take a yearly ( if not more often) lie detector test about adultry. I'd also have both parties sign a statement that in the case of adultery, the cheater gets no support, and forfeits alimony. She has to earn back his trust, and I doubt she will stay true to him. Let Dan kick her to the curb, before they have kids together. That way not only does she lose the man she loves, she will also lose a chance at having a family with him. Larry of course can't settle down with any woman, and will just be a f--k buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
THE STORY'S IMPROVED

FROM THE FIRST SO MANY INANE CHAPTERS THIS STORY HAS DEVELOPED FAVOURABLY...BUT CAN'T GET A HANDLE ON JILL...SHE ACTS TOO MUCH LIKE A GUY...VERY PREDICTABLE...MAYBE SHE SHOULD BE CALLED ...JIM...INSTEAD OF JILL...JIM, DAN AND THEIR FRIEND LARRY...NOW THE STORY MAKES SENSE...A TRANNY IN DISGUISE...ALRIGHT..GET THE PENIS IMPLANT AND THEN...GO SEE LARRY..AND THEN BILL..HAHA. POOR DAN..STILL BATTLING TO GET TO "ZERO" IN HER LIFE..LARRY'S A 10 AND EVEN BILL IS A 3...OH WELL,,,WHAT WILL JIM ...I MEAN JILL ..DO NEXT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Mr. Jackson did nothing?

she trapped him, he lost his job, his wife.

so why did he do nothing? he had nothing to lose anymore, he shoulda called Dan for revenge. and since Jill hadn't told Dan any of it, her secret would have made it believable.

this is THE big hole in this chapter.

the ending just reinforces Jill is a fool and a slut - going to the Mall everyday in the hope of meeting Larry and getting asked to cheat again - this is just russian roulette for self destruction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
is this chick retarded?

This bitch has no common sense whatsover. She has a husband that loves her and makes good love to her, but she fantasises over Larry the lecher? I can't believe Dan stayed with her after she cuckold him for 5 years! She deservers Larry and a few STD's that eventually he will give her. One of my best friends loved her husband dearly, and he was like Larry, he gave her gohnorhea and herpes. Thank God he didn't give her aids. I know this is just a fantasy, but let's get some reality into the story. You are a great writer! Pissing me off says you got to me. Keep it up.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

This story definitely needs a continuation where she and Dan cannot seem to get pregnant again. So in the course of her going to the Mall to possibly see Larry, they begin meeting together for Lunch or whatever, and soon they are meeting over Lunch in private somewheres. She is lusting after Larry, and they begin fucking and they fuck right through her ovulating period and she makes Larry a daddy. It is at this time that she decides she wants to keep fucking Larry but remain married to Dan and Larry goes along with her on this with her promising that he can enjoy his baby with her much like a parent with visitation rights. Dan accepts this much in the way that he has decided to accept Larry as a friend once more and the baby begins to call Larry "Uncle". The story should continue with Larry continuing to fuck her after the baby is born to the point that he makes her pregnant again. All sorts of possiblities can happen from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hmmmmm.....

This IS a well written story, with a good storyline. But... what do you have against poor little Dan? I think you have given him about every discourtasy that one can. His girlfriend fucks his friend(best???),who needs friends like that? then his wife (what a winner there), takes his frind on her wedding day.That affair lasts for (five years???). Now all of this at work stuff??? IS Danny a complete fool or do you have some personal reason to be this cruel to one man? What if....what if you gave Dan a true set of balls.... hmmm? now then, wouldn't that be some thing to write about...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good story!

I have been reading since the first one came out.One or two thing's should happen,she stay's with Dan , and starts a Family, and be a good wife, or,she meets Larry again at the mall,and he make's a surpise visit at lunch time to see her with him and catch them both. Take it from there.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Great story

Great story with a lot of interesting twist. Who will Jill end up with, and I don't think they have seen the last of Bill. Now he will be out for revenge to destory Jill. If she cheats with Larry I am almost certain Dan will know or Bill will try to Blackmail Jill or rape and fuck her... Good story can't wait for the rest.

charleybearcharleybearabout 19 years ago
I agree, Dan needs BALLS

I can just about see where this is going. She is actually nothing but a whore. She says Bill raped her,,, my ass, she loved it all and she still wants to fuck Larry. She is not a wife, she is a whore, and if Dan rolls over on this when he finds out, and he will, he is a nutless wonder. Please do not disappoint with that type of ending. It will suck. Have some balls writer and treat her like the whore she is.

Charleybear

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Nice twist! But............

Dan & Jill need to have some kind of life without all the what if's about Larry. She needs help. If she loves Dan at all she will go get it and end this crap of him in her thoughts all the time. This will definately wear on your psyche until there is a resolution. Good luck Dan!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Nice twist! But............

Dan & Jill need to have some kind of life without all the what if's about Larry. She needs help. If she loves Dan at all she will go get it and end this crap of him in her thoughts all the time. This will definately wear on your psyche until there is a resolution. Good luck Dan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
She is mentally disturbed

The sex drive is strong but her problem is not sex although it may appear to be. Maybe a professional could help her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
After ruining her marriage

She secretly hopes Larry will ask to fuck her? What the fuck?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous