Jill Indulges Again!

Story Info
Jill has another sexy, smoky encounter with Tommy!
4.4k words
4.44
9.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: This is a follow-on, standalone story about a neglected cheating wife and a smoking fetish. Might be good if you read the first one, Jill's Secret Indulgence. Best to move on if these topics disturb you! Otherwise, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jill Hastings finished brushing her straight, shoulder-length blonde hair and looked in the large bathroom mirror. At 42, she still had deep, sparkling green eyes, almost hazel, modestly full lips, and symmetrical features -- she fended off any attacks by middle age with well-manicured brows and eyelashes, and expertly applied make-up. While her 36C breasts weren't as perky as they used to be, her nipples were still sensitive, and she loved having them sucked -- something that her husband Steve hadn't done for some time. And yes, she had gained a few pounds but still had a curve and an ass that was only slightly fuller than what it was twenty years ago -- maybe two jean sizes but nothing that could be considered fat. Her nightgown, basic baby blue, fell to mid-thigh, highlighting her nipples in the thin material. She finished brushing her teeth and walked into the bedroom.

Her husband, Steve, lay in bed watching the big screen TV. Saturday Night Live, she thought, one of their favorites. Slender in build, average height, slight paunch, with short, well-combed hair combed straight back, Steve was still a good-looking man of 45. He lay on top of the covers in Tommy John briefs, his chest hair barely noticeable, just the way she preferred. She climbed in next to him and snuggled on his chest.

"Hey, babe, who's the host tonight?" she asked, right arm wrapping around his waist. He grunted.

"Some dumbass rap star I've never heard of," he said, shaking his head. She chuckled.

"Not that good of a show, huh," she commented, hand sliding down his stomach. "Maybe we can liven things up a bit." He kissed the top of her head.

"Really? What did you have in mind?" he asked, as her hand slowly grasped his soft phallus.

"Well, not this," she replied, stroking him slowly and feeling him harden. She gently stroked her hand over the top of his head and it grew harder.

"Now we're talking," she smiled, looking down at his thick, six-inch cock. Suddenly, her mind went back to the prior weekend and the last cock she held her in hand -- her neighbor, Tommy, a college student who mowed their lawn. A wave of guilt washed over her, instantly squashed by the reminder that Steve hadn't touched her in weeks. Still, the forbidden nature of her encounter with Tommy and how much he was turned on by her smoking, ignited a powerful thrill in her groin.

Steve moaned as Jill slowly stroked. In her mind, she couldn't help but compare Tommy's longer, slightly less thick shaft, with her husband's. She tried to force the image from her mind and focus. Bringing her head down, she opened her mouth and took him deep, eliciting a stronger grunt from him. She sucked him slowly, her mouth moving down his shaft, then back up, sucking him deep in her hot mouth. She kept her head down, bobbing on his head quickly, applying pressure with her lips and suction, and letting his cock jerk back and forth across her tongue as she stroked with her free hand.

Her tongue softly rolled and flicked its way along the head and sensitive underside of the penis. Jill let her mouth fill with spit on each suck, getting it wetter and warmer for Steve, who moaned constantly. She moved her left hand to his shaft and shifted her right and to his balls, index finger gently rubbing over the opening of his ass. She began to bob her head faster, index finger sliding up to the first knuckle into his tight ass. Steve moaned louder and threw his head back as Jill increased the suction pressure, stroking motion, and fingering his ass.

Seconds later, a huge rope of thick, sticky white cum blasted from Steve's dick and shot straight down her throat. Another huge glob followed, then another as her husband bellowed in ecstasy. As another thick spurt pumped down her throat, Jill swallowed rapidly, feeling the thick ooze slide down her throat and into her belly.

"Aaaaaaaah, baby," was all Steve could manage.

Pulling back, Jill forced her head up as Steve came, again and again, releasing another torrent of cum down her throat. Jill swallowed as much as she could, but some oozed down her chin onto his stomach. She glanced up to Steve's face and saw his pleased smile and relaxed, closed eyes. Wiping her chin and sliding the last drops into her mouth, she reached over and kissed his lips.

"Be right back, baby...it's my turn next," she whispered, rose, and headed into the bathroom. She quickly did her business, washed her hands and rinsed her mouth, and returned to the bedroom. Steve laid unmoving and Jill heard the telltale snore, a sign she was intimately familiar with, and a strong indicator he wasn't moving. Fuck, she thought...what a dick. For a brief second, she thought about waking him up but decided it wasn't worth it -- he'd make the same excuse he'd made every time she tried to initiate sex for the past two months.

She walked to her side of the bed and sat, too frustrated and angry to lay down. Glancing at her nightstand, she reached out a hand and pulled the drawer open to reveal a flesh-like, penis-shaped vibrator, 7 inches in length. What the fuck, she thought, pulling it from the drawer and glancing back at her snoring husband. She rose quietly, exited the bedroom, and moved into the living room. Looking at the patio doors, she could see her outside patio furniture in the light of the moon and outside lights.

The memory of her encounter with Tommy flooded back. Two weeks ago, her neighbor's college son had come to mow their lawn and she ended up sucking him off while he ate her out. It was the last time she had had a decent orgasm, she thought, and a shiver went down her thigh. The way he had looked at her, especially while she was taking a drag from her Marlboro all-white cigarette, chilled her and spurred on their mutual desire. Another thought struck her.

She moved to the kitchen, retrieved her purse, and pulled out a cigarette and lighter. Returning to the living room, she laid down on the couch, looking directly at the settee where she had taken that young man's cock in her married mouth. Laying the vibrator to her side, she brought the filter to her lips, lit the end, and inhaled deeply, her frustration sucking the smoke deep into her lungs. As the initial punch of the nicotine hit her, she felt a stab of satisfaction, a bit of revenge against her husband, since he had strongly encouraged her to quit just after they were married. He hated smoking. And apparently, he no longer liked sex. Asshole.

Jill dropped the lighter on the couch and raised the cigarette to her lips for another drag, exhaling a large white plume directly towards the ceiling. Her left hand grasped the vibrator and she stared out at the patio settee. Her mind went back to Tommy, remembering his look as he told her she looked hot smoking. She took her third drag, not even caring whether Steve would notice the smell in the morning. She slowly spread her legs and brought the vibrator to the top of her pussy.

With her cig hand, she flipped the dial and the vibrator began to buzz against her clit. Her mind brought back the vision of Tommy's cock, how good it felt in her hand, then her mouth. How good it was to have the passion and desire of a man. Plus, she enjoyed having someone accept her enjoyment of a cigarette. She inhaled again, watching the end of the cig glow cherry red as her cheeks allowed, and then she felt the rush of simultaneous pleasure of the nicotine and the vibrator.

Jill rubbed the vibe slowly on her clit as she smoked, risking pleasure in her lungs and her clit. She looked out to the patio and imagined Tommy's cock in her mouth, his lips on her pussy, and she plunged the vibrator into her tight pussy as she took another drag. God, it felt so good to be free. As she imagined Tommy's hard cock between her lips, she put pulled the vibrator to her clit and then stuck it back in deep. Between thrusts, she dragged on her cigarette like she was sucking on Tommy's cock.

The wanton drags, thoughts of Tommy's young, hard cock, her raw frustration at Steve, and the feel of the vibrator, all culminated in a rush to her pussy and head. She slid the vibe in more deeply, her tight pussy muscles contracting around the rubber, and thought of Tommy on top of her thrusting into her. She smoked in time with her thrusts, cheeks hollowing deeply as she sucked the smoke into her lungs, exhaling forcefully in a white plume to the ceiling.

Jill moved the vibrator to her clit, pressing more firmly, and felt a rush of pleasure down her thighs and up her spine. Glancing at the nearly finished cig, she put the filter between her soft red lips and inhaled deeply, feeling the smoke fill her lungs as her orgasm began to rise. When the first wave hit, she exhaled hard without any real style, and white smoke blossomed around her gasping mouth and head. Mmmmmmmm, she stifled a loud moan but grunted instead and the next waves of pleasure hit her. Slowing, she relaxed back into the sofa and realized she didn't have an ashtray handy.

One last puff, she thought, taking a leisurely half drag and watching the final bit of tobacco burn down to the filter. She gently exhaled a small plume of smoke and sighed. God, that felt good, she thought. After a few moments, she rose from the couch, went into the kitchen, quickly rinsed the cig out in the sink, and got rid of the evidence in the trash can. She returned to the bedroom without a glance at her husband, threw on her nightgown, and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Jill became awake when Steve closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower. A glance at the clock showed 7 a.m., and she threw off the covers, still annoyed at Steve, and marched out into the kitchen for her coffee. She quickly fixed a cup using her Keurig, then suddenly remembered she left her pack of cigarettes in the living room. Shit, can't leave that in the open, she thought, hustling in to retrieve them and sliding them into her nightgown pocket.

She was nearly finished with her first cup, leaning against the counter, when Steve walked into the kitchen, dressed for work.

"Hi babe," he said, "didn't sleep in?" he greeted her with a peck on the cheek. Jill shook her head.

"Nope," she replied. Something in her tone perked Steve's attention. He poured his cup and looked at her.

"Something wrong, hon?" he asked solicitously. She glared at him.

"Ummm...last night? Falling asleep on me? That's like the fourth time," she said with an icy tone.

"Jeez, baby, I'm sorry...I was just beat," he tried to explain.

"No shit, Steve, but not too beat to get a blowjob and leave me hanging," she retorted. He moved to her, his left arm encircling her waist in a half-assed motion.

"Come on, hon, let's not fight about it, I'll make it up to you,' he offered. She moved away slightly.

"Do you just not want to have sex anymore? You've been like this for several months now," she said. He shook his head.

"Of course, I do, just been a crazy time. It'll get better, don't be like that," he said, copping a bit of a tone with her. She frowned.

"Just like you said the last six times we talked. You're impossible," she sighed. Now it was his turn to look annoyed.

"And you're unreasonable, don't be like that. I said it would be okay, jeez," he retorted. Jill's eyes flared in anger, and she bit back her response. Instead, she moved away from him and leaned her back against the other counter.

"I don't know what to say to you anymore," she finally said, exasperated. Her hand went into her pocket and felt the cigarette pack and lighter. Hmmm, she thought, why say anything? She found herself slowly pulling out the pack, still glaring into his eyes, flipping the back open and sliding out a smooth white cylinder. She practically slammed the pack on the counter, put the filter between her soft lips, and flicked the lighter to the end of her cigarette.

She inhaled deeply, cheeks hollowing, and felt the smoke fill her lungs. Steve stared.

"Thought you quit that nasty habit," he snarled. She exhaled directly at him, the end of the plume not quite reaching him.

"Thought we were supposed to have a sex life," she snarled back, her cigarette hand pointing directly at him. He took another sip of coffee and Jill responded with a defiant inhale, watching the end of her cigarette glow cherry red. Her cheeks hollowed again as she sucked on the cigarette, feeling the smoke fill her mouth but not letting it find her lungs. She pulled the cigarette from her lips with carefully manicured red fingernails and exhaled straight into the air.

"This is ridiculous," he finally said after another gulp, "you know I don't like you smoking. And inside the house even, Christ."

"And I don't like not getting laid, guess we'll have to compromise all around," she retorted, taking another defiant drag and slowly exhaling, allowing the smoke to plume around her face and head.

"Okay, we'll talk when I get home," he said, pouring his coffee and walking out into the garage.

"Have a great day," she said sarcastically as the door closed.

Jill sighed deeply, exhaling her frustration. She smoked slowly, enjoying the nicotine rush and exhaling wantonly into the kitchen air. She looked at the cigarette between her well-manicured fingers and felt a surge of resentment against Steve, who insisted she give up her habit. It wasn't like she smoked a pack a day, she had been a casual smoker who simply enjoyed the occasional cigarette. Fuck him, she thought, she needed to be appreciated for who she really was! She stuck the filter between her lips again and sucked in the filter.

She took a long puff, and her lips sprung open in a snap inhale just after pulling the lipstick-stained cigarette away from her face. She slowly blew the lung full of smoke in a steady stream through her sexy lips. She brought the cigarette back to her lips for another cheek-hollowing drag and popped the smoke down into her lungs once again. With her head tilted up, she blew the smoke into the air above her. Another naughty smile played across her face, and she closed her eyes in satisfaction. She finished the cigarette, rinsed it in the sink, and tossed it in the trash can.

Washing her hands in the sink, she then poured herself another cup of coffee and moved to the living couch, the scene of last night's masturbation sessions. Recalling that made her smile. She looked out into the patio and once again recalled her illicit encounter with Tommy. She slowly drank her coffee and watched the birds and squirrels going about their business. A few minutes later, her reverie was interrupted by the sound of a lawnmower engine -- vrrrrmmmm. Tommy must be mowing the lawn again, she thought, and a tremor went down her thigh.

Moments later, Tommy walked by pushing the lawnmower. He stood nearly six feet tall, long unkempt full hair cascading to his shoulders, unshaven in a planned sort of way. He also had his shirt off, revealing a lithe body of young, well-muscled abs. Damn, she thought, hot as shit! She shivered with the memory of their encounter. She watched him go back and forth on the lawn for a few moments. Then, in a moment of spontaneity, she stood up, walked to the door, and opened it.

As Jill opened the door, she saw Tommy's back as he walked down his row mowing. She reached into her pocket, pulled out her cigarettes, selected one, and lit it. She leaned casually against the doorframe, placing her outstretched arm against the other side of the door jamb. Tommy made his turn and, seconds later, caught sight of her in the doorway. Smiling, he waved and kept on moving. Jill waved shyly back, raising the cigarette to her lips. Tommy's eyes never left her face and suddenly Jill felt her power.

Jill returned his stare, amused by him trying to stay on course while taking in the sight of her smoking in her nightgown. While her nightgown wasn't exactly sexy lingerie, it did show some leg and a nice view of cleavage barely hiding her 36C mounds. It made Tommy's imagination run wild and he flashed back to their encounter on the patio. She looked so hot sucking that cigarette. He tried to look nonchalant as he finished another row. Jill slowly smoked and blew rich white plumes into the air.

Tommy conveniently finished the last strip of lawn at the end of the patio directly across from Jill. Shutting off the engine, he turned to her and smiled.

"Hi, Mrs. Hastings," he said. Jill smiled.

"Thought we were at the first name stage, Tommy," she replied, "especially since our patio fun last week." He immediately blushed and looked away. Jill tapped her cigarette and let the ash fall into the garden. Raising the cigarette to her lips, she caught him raising his eyes to focus on her lips wrapped around the filter. She inhaled deeply. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, feeling the smoke fill her mouth and pulling it into her lungs. She slowly pulled the cigarette from her lips with manicured red fingernails and exhaled straight into the air. His eyes never left her face.

"Care for some water, Tommy?" Jill asked innocently. Tommy could only nod. She motioned him through the doorway, closing it behind him. She turned and beckoned him to the kitchen, carefully moving her cigarette hand down to her side to still be in his view. She thought she could feel his eyes locked onto her ass and her cigarette hand.

Entering the kitchen, Jill grabbed a glass from the cabinet, filled it with ice from the refrigerator icemaker, and added filtered water. She walked over to Tommy, standing next to the kitchen island, and handed him the glass.

"Thank you, Mrs..umm, Jill," he intoned.

"Much better, Tommy," she laughed, once again raising the cigarette to her mouth, and embracing the filter between her soft red lips. Tommy sipped the water, eyes still locked on the pretty blonde smoking in front of him.

"I know how much you enjoy my smoking," she said, slowly exhaling and allowing the smoke to bridge the small gap between them. He nodded and smiled.

"God, yes, it's very sexy...like I told you last week," he said with crimson cheeks.

"I remember. I remember everything," she replied softly, raising the cigarette to his lips.

"Smoke for me," Jill commanded. Tommy took the filter between his lips, conscious of her smoky fingers touching his mouth. He sucked on it tentatively, clearly not a practiced smoker. Rookie, she smiled to herself and felt a tremor of pleasure down her thigh as she imagined those lips on her pussy. He barely inhaled and quickly exhaled. She pulled the cigarette away, saw it was burned down to the filter, and tossed it into the sink.

"Now kiss me," she said, her hand against his cheek as she moved her face close to his. They kissed hungrily, wet mouths playing, tongues dueling, both enjoying the growing passion. Tommy tasted Jill's smoky mouth and his hardness grew. His arms wrapped around her, and Jill felt his strength, the grip sending sensations of crazy pleasure down her spine. She moaned as his tongue thrust into her mouth. Several seconds later, Jill broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Bedroom. Now!" she said, taking his hand and leading him back. Jill released Tommy's hand and reached into her pocket for the cigarettes. She brought the cigarette to life with a quick flick of the lighter, then tossed the packet and lighter on the nightstand. Tommy watched as Jill took a deep drag. He saw her cheeks hollow to inhale the smoke, thinking about her lips around his hard cock again.

Tommy watched as Jill raised the cigarette to her lips, pursed them around the filter, and took a deep drag. He watched her cheeks hollow to inhale the smoke, thinking about her lips around his hard cock again.

12