Jill Indulges Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to hold the smoke in, then reached for his cheek with her left hand, bringing his face to hers. Just as their lips were about to meet, she exhaled slowly, opening her mouth, and extending her tongue. The swirling smoke filled the narrowing space between their mouths, and they kissed. Jill expelled the rest of her smoke into his mouth and Tommy groaned. Their tongues dueled and Jill reached down to rub Tommy's growing bulge.

As they kissed, they both fumbled at Tommy's zipper and button, and he finally slid his pants down to his ankles. His cock popped up against Jill's stomach, who quickly wrapped her hand around it while sucking his tongue into her hot mouth. Seconds later, she broke the kiss and stepped back. Looking into his eyes, she undid the sash of her nightgown and lay back on the bed, slowly spreading her legs to reveal her carefully trimmed landing strip. Jill looked at Tommy's nearly eight-inch cock and smiled.

"Fuck me," she whispered, raising the cigarette to her lips and exhaling directly at him. Tommy's eyes took her naked body, her full breasts, her red nails holding the cigarette, and moved towards her, one hand grabbing his hard cock. Jill's mouth watered slightly as she drew steadily and cleanly, opening her mouth slightly and swallowing the smoke. Slowly and casually she turned her head slightly to the side and let out her smoke. She didn't force it out, nor did it slide out. She used just the right touch and blew it casually off to the side. Watching her, Tommy slowly slid his thick cock in her tight, wet pussy and began to fuck his MILF neighbor. Jill moaned with pleasure, as his hard cock filled her pussy.

She looked at her cigarette, carefully gripped between her index and middle finger, and wondered what was so wonderfully erotic about smoking and sex. Smiling and moaning, she deliberately brought the cigarette to her lips again, ensuring Tommy had a full view of her deep drag. Jill's teasing drags made Tommy's cock harder, and he thrusted faster. God, I don't know if I have any left, he thought idly but then immersed himself in her tight pussy. He watched her absorb his steady thrusts, her eyes closed, as she continued to deliberately smoke. Her drags were intentionally deeper, and he could tell from her exhales she was drawing as much smoke into her lungs, then letting it out in a forced or easy stream, clearly enjoying the process and how it made her feel.

"Fuck me, Tommy," Lisa urged, a stream of smoke punctuating her words during an exhale. He increased the tempo and she groaned louder. As she took another drag, Tommy saw her exhale through her nose, clearly having absorbed that last drag deep in her lungs. The smoke wafted about her face and mingled casually with her hair as she exhaled slowly. Tommy brought his face down to hers and plunged his tongue into her smoky mouth, the smoke rising over his head into the air.

They kissed passionately, Tommy thrusting hard and placing both hands under her ass. After a minute, they broke the kiss, and Tommy raised his face to see Jill placing the cigarette between her lips again. This time, she dangled it, sliding both her hands over his ass and pulling him deep. Despite the motion of their passion, Jill inhaled while dangling and blew smoke in his face. He moaned, eyes closing.

Tommy, slowing his frantic pace to a more moderate, steady rhythm, took his right hand and removed the cigarette from her lips. He took a quick drag, and kissed her again, exhaling into her mouth. Jill moaned with pleasure and squeezed his ass, wanting him deeper and deeper.

"You are such a hot smoking slut," Tommy moaned between kisses. Jill's lust exploded at these words, and she felt her legs tremble, sending waves of pleasure into her pussy. Tommy's rhythmic thrusting, filling her pussy, his mouth kissing her neck and chest, all drove her to a height she wasn't quite sure she'd ever experienced. She felt an intense orgasm build, then suddenly she bucked furiously and exploded. The first wave caused her to scream out in pleasure.

"Aaaaaaaah, Tommy," she nearly shouted, "God, yes, yes, yes!"

The second wave was only marginally less intense than the first colossal one -- then a third, and a fourth, wave racked her body. Tommy, still clutching the cigarette, maintained his rhythm throughout her tremors, and felt a rising pressure in his balls. Suddenly, he exploded in several convulsing spurts deep in her pussy. Jill felt Tommy's cock constrict and pump, as stream after stream of cum hit her cervix. He collapsed on top of her with a satisfied moan.

They lay still momentarily, wafts of smoke from the cigarette rising to the ceiling. Groaning, Tommy rolled off her and lay beside her. She closed her eyes and smiled, fully satisfied, perhaps more satisfied than she had been in a long time. Jill then felt a familiar press against her lips as Tommy presented the cigarette to her. Eyes still closed, she inhaled deeply, letting the smoke fill her lungs. Opening her eyes, she pulled Tommy's face to her and exhaled into his mouth slowly and leisurely. He took her tongue into his mouth as the smoke floated between their kisses.

"Mmmm," he murmured, "you are going to make me hard again."

"I like you hard for me," she replied, kissing his lips and smiling into his eyes.

"I think your lawn needs mowed more often," he said. Jill kissed him, thinking he was absolutely right. Suddenly, she was a lot less pissed off at her husband.

12