Jill is Seal on Project Funding

Story Info
Jill becomes reluctant pawn in funding strategy.
5.6k words
4.39
22.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
166 Followers

Sir and Lady James were engaged in deep conversation as Jill walked across the Hotel foyer towards them. She enjoyed the expensive ambience of the hotel, furnished with the usual austere splendour of a 6-star hotel, with not a little acknowledgement to its Gulf location.

"So, you've secured project funding for the next 5 years, then?" his wife enquired.

"Almost, and at much better terms, than previously. Unfortunately, the Prince has implied an additional conditionality," replied Sir James discreetly.

"Conditionality?"

"Yes, he has expressed in interest in recruiting," but at that precise moment Jill reached their table and he immediately switched the subject. Lady James looked at him quizzically, expecting him to furnish further details.

"Good evening my dear," Sir James welcomed Jill, rising from the sofa chair to peck her on either cheek.

"Hello, darling. I hear the conference was a tremendous success, all down to you," Lady James greeted her.

As she sat on the vacant end of the cubicle seat, opposite her superior and his wife who sat on the other side of the table, she demurred, "Well I think Sir James played a much more extensive role, actually."

"Nonsense, it would have been a disaster without your organisation, my dear," affirmed Sir James.

"Thank you, you are very kind," she replied blushing at the compliments.

Turning to her husband Lady James attempted to restart the conversation, she asked, "So who or what does the prince want to recruit, exactly?"

Flustered Sir James, struggled to immediately think of a tangent to take the conversation on, away from what he had been discussing with his wife.

"Oh, something about his office, nothing significant. He was however very grateful for our organising the conference, and he most impressed with the attributes of Jill," leaving hanging whether the prince had been impressed by Jill as a woman or her role. Jill blushed and demurred again.

"Anyway, I invited you here this evening Jill, as the prince wants to thank us all with dinner tonight."

Lady James was intrigued, not at all sure that her husband was being entirely candid and not playing his usual duplicitous tactical gaming to secure some as yet unrevealed advantage. Nevertheless, the conversation continued convivially and not without humour or the dry sarcastic interventions of Sir James describing some of that day's more unfortunate speakers. Lady James did however notice that in the little over half-an-hour before the prince arrived, that the pace that drinks were being poured was at a somewhat accelerated pace. Her husband in particular seeming to concentrate on ensuring Jill's glass was never less than full. The prince duly arrived, Sir James arising to shake his hand, whilst he kissed the hands raised by the women, obsequiously praising their beauty. What a charmer mused Lady James what a creep thought Jill.

The prince sat opposite Sir James, with the two women between them but next to Jill, moving quite close to her. He complimented them on the conference, and said it had met all his expectations as the main sponsor. He then turned to look directly into Jill's eyes.

"And Jill you were just perfect," as placed a hand on her thigh, gently squeezing it.

He kept the hand on her thigh as he proposed a toast to her. They all raised their glasses and Lady James idly wondered if she was getting a clearer inkling of who was intended to be recruited and for what. She silently admired the devious bastard sitting next to her, envisaging what the conditionalities were, and savoured the prospect of helping her husband play his little games tonight. Poor naïve little Jill, she smirked to herself. She looked across to Jill, enjoying her obvious discomfort as the prince made no attempt to remove his hand, which indeed appeared to be travelling further up her thigh - shame Western women tended to wear trouser suits when on official duty so as not to offend the locals. Jill looked the proverbial rabbit stuck between the headlights.

Lady James almost coughed on her drink as she remembered the last time her husband's ever so sweet and innocent assistant, or so she appeared, had adopted a similar expression. It had been at last year's Christmas drinks reception, when Jill had introduced herself to two of the Trustees, a former Cabinet Minister and a Law Lord, as staff had been told to mingle with the guests. The dirty old Minister had managed to sidle Jill around so she had her back to the wall, this allowed, Lady James correctly assumed, him to seriously explore the parameters of her derriere. Jill's shocked expression indicating that he was giving her a vigorous massage. Neither was the Lord slow on the uptake, and also appeared to be sampling the delights of her pert arse. He had also leant forward and whispered something into her ear, Jill however had blushed profusely and shook her head vigorously. However, this did not appear to dissuade the Lord and he was soon joined by the erstwhile Minister in an animated discussion with the beleaguered research assistant. Jill seemed to be successfully resisting whatever the request was, but their combined assault, both physical and verbal was relentless. Apparently succumbing to such pressure from her seniors, she had reached up and slowly undone one, then two buttons on her white blouse, and following further encouragement had loosened a third to reveal her ample cleavage. Both men were obviously complementing her on the size of her tits, causing her to blush a deeper crimson.

With her striking blue eyes, high cheekbones and long blonde, almost flaxen hair, Jill was certainly attractive, observed Lady James. However, it was her full breasts, always seeming to be straining to break free from her clothing, despite her futile efforts to disguise them, that made her a magnet for men. They always assumed a buxom young wench was a prize simply to be taken, Lady James concluded. She discreetly watched the conversation evolve, with Jill looking although not entirely relaxed was now giggling at the various whispered comments from her two assailants.

Lady James was momentarily distracted from the spectacle as she was interrupted by being greeted warmly by the main sponsor of her husband's principal research project. She thanked the prince, who cryptically complemented the quality of research assistants, before he moved on to talk to other guests. Returning her attention to the corner of the room, only to find all three protagonists had disappeared - she hoped Jill had been able to extricate herself successfully. She had thought no more of it, and proceeded to circulate amongst the guests. Some three-quarters-of-an-hour later she found herself in the ladies' room, when Jill sheepishly made her way in, smiling at her superior's wife. Lady James recalled she had laughed at the dishevelled state of the girl, her blouse was open to the waist, her bra was clearly undone, her stockings were laddered and lipstick was smeared across her face,

"Think you may have over-interpreted the instruction to mingle with the Trustees, dear," she admonished her as she reached to remove globules of spunk from her tresses with her fingers, "you Northern women always have an inner tart that periodically needs release, don't you?"

"I suppose so," she had giggled, "I'm so embarrassed, don't know what came over me."

"Let's face it, you're just a slut and with jugs this size," and after she licked her fingers clean of the sperm, leant forward to grasp each tit, said "men are always going to want to ride you and with you it looks like they'll always be lucky getting someone who drop her knickers and spread her legs at a moment's notice!"

"Let's clean you up, did you not swallow, you've got spunk not only over your face but in your hair."

Lady James cleaned more of the spunk from her face, and greedily licked her fingers clean,"

"I do like the taste of fresh seed," as she removed Jill's blouse, instructing her to fasten her bra. "They are magnificent and I see his Lordship was up to his usual tricks," commenting on her breasts coloured with numerous hickeys and bite marks.

She handed her back her blouse and as Jill did up the buttons, she fished out a spare pair of stockings from inside her handbag and handed them over. As Jill unclipped her ruined stockings, she inadvertently revealed her swollen cunt lips and matted pubic hair.

"Jesus, did you let them fuck you as well? You were away less than half-an-hour."

"Yes, I only thought they wanted to see the office environment, but once they got to my desk, the Minster pushed me onto my knees, it wasn't so much a blow job as a face fuck, although his Lordship was a bit gentler. After I had swallowed them both, the Minister lifted me onto my desk, pushed my skirt up. ripped off my cami-knickers and ploughed straight into me, once he was finished the Lord flipped me over and harshly buggered me. It was all I could do not to scream, then my blouse and bra were undone and both bits, sucked and teased my boobs and nipples. I didn't think two men their age could get so hard again so quickly."

Lady James laughed again, "His Lordship always likes to keep a trophy, I suppose that's where your knickers are?" as she knelt down, she asked, "can I?"

Before Jill could reply, she felt her ladyships' hand's part her thighs and watched disbelievingly as her head dipped between them, a tongue licked along the length her labia and then widened her legs further as the tongue entered her twat and the cum was sucked up from inside her. Lady James continued to clean her cunt, it was inappropriate call it a pussy at that moment, and Jill was worried someone else might enter the Ladies. However, she soon completed her pleasure and stood up licking her lips, embracing then gently kissing Jill on the lips, easing her tongue between them.

"You seemed so sweet and innocent, but I always hoped you were a bit of Northern slapper, but never imagined you are such as cum-slut."

"Penny for your thoughts?" Lady James reverie of the past was harshly interrupted and brought back to reality.

"You are miles away, what you thinking about?" questioned Jill.

"Oh! nothing much, just when we last met His Excellency, think it was at Christmas drinks last year," Lady James replied, looking directly and mischievously at Jill. Jill blushed and stuttered a reply, also recalling the events of that night. Fortunately for both women they avoided any probing questioning, Sir James announced it was time for dinner. As the group headed to the restaurant, the men led the way, with the two women some distance behind.

"Remembering last Christmas, Jill, have you ever spread your legs for my husband? You are after all his archetypal female: long blonde hair; shapely rear; longish not too long legs; spectacular rack; fucks in all holes and swallows," Lady James quietly but pointedly whispered.

"No, no never, last Christmas was a big mistake and a first."

"A likely story, I saw how much you'd given and enjoyed giving. I would love to see my husband bugger you. Surprisingly he can be quite an animal when his passion is unleashed, and with his size he'd split that snug little derriere so wide you'd be able to drive a London bus through it."

Jill smirked at the crudity of her ladyship's comments, but corrected her.

"I think, with the obvious exception of what happened last Christmas, this pussy and work are not going to mix. Not now or at any time in the future."

Her ladyship smiled at her knowingly and patronisingly. Some of the dots were starting to join up, as she looked at her husband and the prince enjoying a private conversation as they entered the restaurant. The three-course meal passed without any major incident, Jill thighs remained unmolested by either the prince or her ladyship, despite sitting in between them and opposite Sir James. Jill enjoyed the food and the wine was her favourite, Sancerre, but towards the end felt herself faltering and looked forward to hitting her bed - alone. Unfortunately, her three companions were adamant that she accompanied them to the casino in the basement, with the Sir James unusually most insistent. Another dot joined mused his wife inwardly.

It was a large casino with numerous tables playing various games of roulette, blackjack and 3-card poker, as well rows of slot machines toward the back. The casino was busy but not overcrowded and they were able to secure a table and a bottle of champagne ordered. Jill was starting to feel even more light headed but there seemed to be little impact on her colleagues. Jill noticed some Filipino women sitting at table with some Arabs, and looking around further another Filipino group with some European men.

"There are a lot of Filipinos here tonight, isn't that rather odd?" stated Jill.

The prince looked away, Sir James coughed and his wife discreetly whispered into her ear, "They are the entertainment."

Jill looked at her confused, her ladyship continued.

"Whores, darling."

"Oh!" gasped Jill.

All four laughed at her ignorance. Jill looked across to the table with the two Arab men with what she now counted as four Filipino women. They had obviously ordered brandy and cigars, but what surprised her was that these were handed to the women rather than the men. Two of the women then proceeded to prepare the end of the cigar with a cutter, whilst their colleagues offered them a lighted long-match. Jill was entranced as she watched the nearest Filipino to her first toast the foot of the cigar at an angle to the naked flame but not actually touching the flame. The whore, for that is what she was, then put the cigar to her lips, gently puffing on it to ensure, she soon learnt, that it was burning evenly. The long match was then placed at the foot of the cigar and the whore drew air through the cigar to allow the flame to fully take hold. She then exhaled and checking the cigar was fully alight, dipped the end of the cigar in the brandy coating it. She then placed the cigar in the mouth of the expectant Arab, and as she did so kissed him submissively on the cheek and said something too which the Arab expressed some satisfaction.

"Hope you've been watching closely," the prince said to a startled Jill.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't be so rude."

"No problem, you look so beautiful when you are concentrating."

She tried to recover her composure, as her attention was redirected toward her companions on the table, but was taken aback as the waiter, standing adjacent to Jill, handed her a cigar.

"Please," requested the prince, indicating she should take the cigar.

Lady James light the long cigar match, and goaded Jill to take the cigar, leaving her with little option to avoid considerable embarrassment but to accede to their request. She took the cigar tentatively in her hand, an action not unnoticed by a number of the Filipinos who enjoyed the European woman's obvious embarrassment. Slowly she cut the end of the cigar and then held it toward the naked flame, recreating the scene with the Filipino and the Arab. As the cigar took hold, she placed it to her mouth and sucked, her mouth forming a perfect circle around it. Both men hardened at the sight of Jill assuming the role of a Filipino bar girl. She drew further on the large Havana, her cheeks concaving as she sucked her breath in further. The prince placed his hand on her thigh again, squeezing it more intently than before.

"Good girl, now dip it in the brandy and present it to Sir James, please,"

She had to stand up to move around the table, which served to only heighten the feeling of debasement, and again to the amusement of the watching Filipinos, walked round to Sir James and placed the cigar between his lips before scooting back to her seat. Somewhat flustered, she still managed to accept the next cigar.

"No kiss? What type of bar girl are you?" cracked Lady James.

She ignored her comment, but held the cigar toward the newly flaming match her ladyship offered to her. She repeated the process of preparing the cigar for smoking, however the prince now had his hand firmly between her thighs and was openly massaging them, stretching his arm behind her along the sofa seat. Despite her discomfort, she continued, alternately sucking and puffing on the cigar. She felt the hand move further up her thigh and tighten its grip, as if she was owned, a mere possession. It was if she was being deliberately groomed as a whore and disconcertingly her pussy moistened at the prospect.

"Isn't she magnificent,"

"Yes, she's a natural sucker, seems she must have done it before or practised on something similar, "Lady James replied with not a little unconcealed devilment.

Jill let out a large puff of cigar smoke and placed the Havana in the brandy, then positioned it in the prince's mouth, who non to subtlety indicated that she should kiss his cheek. She'd gone this far, so she thought she might as well complete the sordid role play. She kissed him.

Both Sir and Lady James looked at each other and smiled triumphantly.

Her ladyship also could not help notice that both men were sporting very hard erections, and observing that the prince appeared to be well endowed with a rather prodigious tool. Perhaps even larger than her own husband's equipment. Jill could also not fail to notice the increasingly sexualised atmosphere, realising her bar girl role-play was in no small way responsible for. She looked at the two men gently enjoying their cigars, who returned her gaze in much the same way raptors might reconnoitre fresh prey. Both men made no effort to be discrete about the fact they were visually exploring her body, with the prince's hand continuing to add to her discomfort. She imagined this was what it must be like to be a whore, just waiting to be taken for use, simply a piece of meat, objectified as merely a set of holes for male pleasure. She shuddered at the thought, but was disgusted with herself as her cunt moistened further at the prospect of yet greater humiliation.

The prince felt his mobile vibrate and checked his text, silently cursing as he read it,

"Damn," he exclaimed, "I'm afraid I will have to leave tomorrow, some urgent business to attend to. We will have to sign the papers you brought tonight."

"Minor problem I can bring them to your suite, now."

Sir James immediately headed away and as the prince stood up, apologised for the intrusion, inviting the two women for a nightcap in his suite.

"It's too early to end this evening and the view of the city is excellent from my penthouse suite."

Lady James linked arms with Jill as they followed a few paces behind their host through the lobby and toward the lifts. Jill was more than a little annoyed at the fact that her ladyship has actively encouraged the role-play in the casino and was now corralling her into a nightcap with her abuser. She did however observe how attractive her Ladyship was, this was after all only the second time she had spent any real time with her. She must be in her early fifties but retained the poise and body of a much younger woman. Jill sensed the contours of a firm breast and the sophisticated aroma of expensive perfume, as she was hugged closer by her ladyship, who whispered conspiratorially to her.

"Think you have an admirer, darling. Did you see the size of his crown jewels, wouldn't you love to spread for them and properly fucked by a real Arab stallion?"

"Definitely not," she curtly replied, although her pussy disagreed.

The lift rapidly ascended to the penthouse suite and as the prince ushered the women in, they were treated to a spectacular view of the city skyline at night. As the women moved onto the open balcony, some 75 floors above the city streets, the prince brought them both a whiskey sour each. Jill was surprised at the speed at which the drinks had been prepared, but sighed at her naivety realising the penthouse housed a large retinue of servants, when an exceedingly beautiful maid brought Sir James onto the balcony.

ambise
ambise
166 Followers
12