Jill is Seal on Project Funding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Papers, Your Excellency," Sir James said brandishing a sheaf of papers.

"Excellent, let's go into the lounge and use the table there," replied the prince, as the two men leaf the women on the balcony both entranced by the view, soaking up heat, the faint noise and scent of the city below.

I hope Jill's diffidence towards you, hasn't dimmed your enthusiasm regarding the programme," Sir James queried, "I know you stipulated it was a condition, and I have tried but she doesn't seem receptive to any of my hints."

"Not to worry, just leave her with me, I enjoy a challenge. Indeed, I would probably enjoy her more if she puts up a fight. It's really satisfying to break a woman's resistance, a get her to response and buck back. You'll see a different woman tomorrow; I can guarantee I'll be able give you her for a ride in the morning."

"Whose riding who?" interrupted Lady James.

Both men turned to see her ladyship, who had discreetly left Jill, still preoccupied observing the city at night.

"We were just discussing Jill's apparent reluctance, although the prince thinks he'll enjoy the challenge."

"I'm sure he will, from the little I know of her, she's a strong woman who won't like being tricked into doing something, but once you get this beauty into her," her ladyship gently caressed his crotch," I'm sure you'll have her cantering like a thoroughbred."

The prince smiled as his shaft started to harden at her ladyship's ministrations, contemplating that perhaps he might have further conditionalities to impose as he admired the mature English rose, as well as the prospect of bedding the unsuspecting blonde on the balcony. As Sir James and her ladyship bade farewell, two maids approached Jill, turning to see what was happening she pondered if they were Central Asia given the combination of high cheekbones and oriental eyes.

"His Excellency is ready for you now," the first maid stated,

"Pardon," a slightly concerned Jill responded.

"His Excellency is ready for you now. Please follow," the second confirmed.

"Please, immediately follow, we do not want His Excellency upset."

Desperately looking for Sir James and his wife, she couldn't see them anywhere so incorrectly assuming that they must be with the prince, she allowed the maids to guide her through the complex of rooms. They opened a double door at the end of the main corridor and led her into the room. Standing behind her they closed the door and watched as the scene unfolded.

Jill found herself stood in front of the prince, who had now lost his Western-style clothes and was wearing a traditional thawb. Catching her bearings, she realised she was in a bedroom which contained a preposterously sized bed, but was distracted as the prince stroked her cheek, commenting on her beauty. Jill shuddered.

"Your Excellency, what are you doing, why am I here?"

"I am going to take you. I have admired you for a while," as his hand descended from her cheek to glide across the chest to cup her breast, testing her suppleness and size, "So tonight I am going to sample your goods and enjoy your delights, willingly or not - up to you to decide, but I will take you."

Jill turned abruptly to get out through the doors, but even before the two maids could stop her, the prince grabbed her long hair, wrapping it around his fist. Despite her struggling, she was harshly dragged toward the bed, in the process of which her jacket was roughly removed.

"So, resistance it is, I hope you put up a good fight," as she was half dragged, half thrown onto the large divan. The prince barked instructions to the maids, who quickly moved to either side of the bed and grabbed Jill by the wrists holding her down despite her continued struggles she was held fast. The prince stood at the foot of the bed, slowly wanking his cock admiring the prone blonde. He barked another order and the two maids ripped open her blouse to reveal ripe large melons encased in a substantial bra. This however proved only a little encumbrance as one of the maids produced a blade with which she quickly despatched the undergarment.

As he was ripping down her trousers, which proved somewhat troublesome given her attempts to kick out, he looked up at the engorged nipple, standing proud and erect atop of a stupendous pair of tits. He sarcastically commented in Arabic, that she might be resisting but her body was telling that she was nearly ready to be fucked. The two maids giggled and both tightly squeezed the globes, Jill groaned in pain.

As he threw away the remnants of the trousers, gingerly approached her clothed mound to avoid the flailing legs. He issued yet further instruction in Arabic and both the maids took a nipple each in their mouth and then bit hard into the bud. Jill screamed loudly, but there was no-one apart from her antagonists to hear her. In pain she thrust her legs down and apart allowing the prince to grab the gusset of her boy-shorts and rip them off. He dived between her outstretched thighs, lifted his thawb and rammed his cock straight into her cunt. Jill howled in agony as the lips of her labia were rapidly spread wide apart by the prince's thrusts. Her screams became louder as the prince bottomed out. Jill struggled expel the intruder, she been taken by Arabs before but this was as her ladyship had commented a prodigious tool. She gasped as he pulled back, then groaned as he hammered back in. The dryness of her twat eased as the rapid thrust forced her body to react, and the prince smiled as her cunt lubricated with her juices. As her continued to fuck, speaking in Arabic he complained to the maids that she was a typical Western bitch with a hairy fanny and they would have to groom her properly later.

"Fuck your tighter than I thought you'd be,"

"Bastard," she replied.

"Haha, keep your anger up, I intend to enjoy you all night, I love breaking a bint's resistance."

Jill groaned as he upped his pace, "how can you do this to me. I've done nothing but help you? I am not a fucking whore, I'm a researcher," she wailed, still struggling to accommodate his shaft as it pistoned in and out of her.

"Well, you're my whore now, and I can assure you there will be a lot of cocks to research in future."

She was about to protest further when she felt the glow of an orgasm emerge deep in her cunt, her slit now drenched as she groaned less in pain and more in ecstasy.

"That's it, bitch take it, take my seed slut," as her exploded deep insider her.

Jill climaxed at the same time, a sheen of sweat coating her body as she came down from the enforced exertions. He rolled off and out of her, 10 inches of hardness swiftly deflating. If Jill thought she would have a respite from the assault she was mistaken. One of the maids shook her as she was starting to drift off to sleep,

"You must clean His Excellency, Lady, you must always clean his excellency after his fucking."

Jill looked at her angrily, there was no way she was going to submit any further to that monster. Until the maid produced her blade again to convince her. Jill turned over and looked up to the prince, who was smiling at her, sitting expectantly. With no other option Jill roused herself and crawled on all fours toward the prince and his now flaccid member. This gave the prince a perfect view of her rack, as it swayed pendulously.

"You English women have such fantastic tits"

Jill said nothing, wondering how much more disgusting can he get, as she raised the stained cock. Before she could take it in her mouth, the maid slapped her hard on the arse, flashing her blade to attract her attention further,

"You must thank His Excellency when speaks to you."

Jill stroking his shaft, looked up to him and said "Thank you, M'Lord," she mockingly intoned.

"Pleasure. Sir James always said you were a quick learner. Now clean my cock,"

"Yes, sir, thank you," as she took all the cock in her mouth, and pulled back with her lips tight against the shaft, carefully removing both her and his juices off the cock. The process soon had an effect on his shaft, as it began to regain its tumescence. She assumed he would want to fuck her again, but one of the maids grasped the back of her head and started to push her fully down on the cock. She then pulled it quickly back then forced it back down, Jill gagging on the speed. She was given no respite as the maid enjoyed forcing her, feeling the power it gave over the slut. The prince sighed as he felt his sap rise, as he started to cum, she pulled Jill's head back. The other maid held the cock and directed the spunk onto Jill's face, sending a stream over her left eye, and a further two over her cheeks. Once he had finished ejaculating, Jill was forced back down on him, instinctively understanding what she had to do.

Jill was exhausted by the abuse, she was used to being fucked hard, even sometimes roughly, but tonight was completely different. She was not in control, she had no choice, she was simply object for his gratification. She heard the two maids leave, and her abuser snore, but she was so fucked she couldn't move other than to curl up in foetal ball. She drifted off to a troubled sleep, dreaming of escape and capture.

The sun, streaming through the panoramic windows, woke Jill up in the early morning, she blinked at its intensity and tried to cover her eyes with her hand. However, she couldn't move, soon realising both hands were bound by silk ropes to the bed headboard, as she struggled to untie them but they had been too tightly knotted. She further realised that she was lying down face first, and for some reason a large pillow or bolster had been put under hips, raising her arse up. Whatever this arrangement was for, she didn't feel comfortable and anxious at why.

Unaware of her presence in the room, she was further shocked when heard one of the maids callout to the other to tell His Excellency that she was awake. Within minutes, he returned to his conquest.

"Good morning, I trust you slept well."

Before she could reply, the maid standing behind him, flashed her blade.

"Yes sir, thank you. Why am I bound this way?"

"That will be fairly obvious in a moment."

"Can I ask another question, please,"

"Of course."

"Are you going to let me go?"

"Perhaps, in a few years. I have agreed with Sir James that you will be working for me now, ostensibly as a researcher in the programme, but in fact more a maid or servant utilising your particular attributes and hopefully skills as I develop them."

"I have your passport and should you ever actually escape I will simple claim you're a thief - and under local law a women's word is worth a quarter of a man's and far less of a prince."

"You are very beautiful and it is truly a shame you weren't a virgin last night; I might have taken you as a junior wife. However, that's as it is, but with your body we can do some serios business - for which you will be well reward."

"However, we have a lot to do, I will have the maids make you more presentable and dressed for your role. First however, I need to complete my use of you, usually I would use some lube, but the first time I always prefer au naturelle.

Jill tensed as she felt the mattress move as the prince mounted the bed. He simply pulled her thighs apart and aimed his shaft at her tight anal rose, touching the entrance.

"I assume you've been fucked here before?"

"Yes, but not for a number of years," as she grimaced in anticipation of pain.

She gasped further as her anus was forced open, and some ten inches of Arab meat was pushed all the way up. He complemented her on her firmness.

"Very good, you are very tight, this is always the best way to clear, what you English delightfully call a morning wood."

"Thank you," she groaned, the pain mounting,

The prince began hammer into her and Jill recognising her new predicament raised her knees giving him better access to her arse. He appreciated her acceptance of her fate. She pushed back down on his member, attempting to keep pace with him, although he was solely interested in his own gratification, making no attempt to match her thrusts but he did fuck her harder. He exploded in her for the third time in less than 12 hours, and pulled out, the maid immediately dropping to her knees to cleanse him.

"I have a meeting now but we can meet for breakfast in two hours. The maids will prepare you, but you must follow their instructions to the letter, or the consequences will be severe."

12