Jill is Seal on Project Funding Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill reluctantly accepts her new role.
3.9k words
4.56
12.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
162 Followers

Jill still tethered to the headboard, the pain in her arse only slowly receding, contemplated her future. The prince, she immediately corrected her thoughts, deciding that despite the fact she was going to be regularly used by him she was not going to prostrate herself to him. Hamad the bastard rapist, said he was going to retain her services for some years, with no passport or anything to prove her identity, even if she escaped this household, she would almost be certainly picked up by the authorities and returned to Hamad. Moreover, as it looked as if Sir James had engineered most of this, all for a lousy trade research project, the Embassy was simply likely to view her as relatively cheap collateral damage, and not worth jeopardising diplomatic relations over, she thought. Just going to have to whore it out, she mused, until and if some opportunity arose or Hamad tired of her.

The two maids interrupted her thoughts, as they cut her bounds, they released her wrists laughing at the rope burns she had sustained in her struggles to resist.

"Plenty fuck-fuck," one of them giggled.

She now noticed that these were different maids, probably Thai or Malay but again very beautiful. Hamad obviously carefully selected the mares for his stable, and strangely she enjoyed the implicit compliment Hamad was making by selecting her. If she was going to whore, at least she now knew she was a highly valued one. The maids led her into what could only be described as a sumptuous washroom, almost a hammam, with a large sunken bath in the centre of the tiled floor. Jill was led into the water but kept standing as she was bathed Indonesian style with water poured from large jugs over her body. Her body was completely soaped, her breasts, her cunt and her anus were all thoroughly cleansed. She was then led out of the bath and laid out on a marble bench.

The maid then proceeded to remove all the body hair from below her neck with wax. The maids seemed to take particular enjoyment from tearing off the strips, in contrast to Jill who winced as each strip was removed. She screamed as the pubic hair surrounding her cunt was removed, both maids giggling maliciously as they viciously ripped off the last strips. She was then led back to the bath, but this time the two maids removed their smart but utilitarian uniforms and joined her naked in the pool. The first maid stroked her cheek, then kissed her on the lips, her tongue prising them apart, searching deep in her mouth. The second maid knelt in the water, pulling Jill's thighs apart kissing the entrance to her twat. Jill in her self-preservation mode parted her legs wider and responded with her tongue to the one in her mouth. All three slunk into the water.

The two maids continued to explore the body. The one who had been mouthing her pussy, now moved three fingers into it, flexing them gently whilst her thumb pressed on her clit. The other concentrated on Jill's rack, which floated slightly above the water level, allowing her to tease the nipples, holding them in her teeth pulled back to elongate both the nipples and then the breasts themselves, alternating between each globe. The culmination of the bathing, the massaging of her entire body, the waxing and this renewed attention to breasts and cunt ensured Jill was close to orgasm which was finally triggered when a finger entered her anus.

Jill sighed in satisfaction, and the two maids exchanged comments, in a language she couldn't understand, and again laughed at each other. Indeed, throughout the bathing they been chattering together, seemingly about different aspects of her body. They took Jill out of the pool and towelled her down. Then sitting her down at what she realised was a hairdressing station, one proceeded to wash her hair, as the other worked on her toe and finger nails, painting them a vivid red. Once her long blonder hair had been washed, dried and combed, they worked to accentuate the beauty of her face. A delicate blue eye shadow enhancing her blue eyes, her high cheek bones benefiting from a light brushing of bronzer and blusher, finished off with a lipstick matching the red of the nails. Looking at the mirror Jill had to admit, they had done a spectacular job on her.

She was then led back to the marble bench and laid out on it again. Perplexed she wondered what was to happen next. Her confusion was added to when the two women held her down by her arms, as she heard the approach of footsteps, they turned out to belong to a rather small Arab-looking man. He talked to the two maids asking a question in the language she had yet to guess, both women replied and seemed to nod in agreement, without speaking to Jill he simply grasped one of her breasts and fumbled with the nipple, without further prompting he speared the nipple straight through, Jill tried to resist and attempted to rise up, only to be held down. The man then threaded a small nipple bar through the hole, mopping the droplets of blood that emerged. He then repeated the action on the other breast, Jill was tearing up at the severe pain, and didn't really notice she was being turned on her side, facing away from the man. The two maids firmly held either end of her body, with the one at her head inserting a leather strap between her teeth, instructing her too bite. Thinking it was to assuage the throbbing pain in her nipple, she complied.

Jill rapidly discovered an excruciating pain in her left buttock as the Arab applied a red-hot brand to the exposed buttock. She smelt her own flesh burning as the iron was pushed hard into her flesh, giving she later found to be a tulip-shaped brand. She bit hard into the strap, the pain being so sudden and severe that she couldn't even cry. The man simply packed up his equipment, bidding the maids goodbye, and left as quickly as he arrived. Her piercing and branding had all been completed in a matter of minutes. Still struggling with various centres of pain and shock in her body, she was led back to the dressing station, and although it was more than uncomfortable sitting, sat down while her make up was re-touched.

Then she was dressed in a diaphanous silk abaya, sparsely decorated with different coloured outlines of Tulips. A gold anklet chain with an Arabic inscription was locked around, her left ankle, and gold earrings with turquoise drops were threaded through her er piercings, luckily, she'd had that done years ago.

She stood up and looked at herself in the full-length mirror, the abaya did little to protect any modesty she may have had left, and as she considered her image began realising, she looked like some exotic harem slave, an expensive possession to provide pleasure. The nipple bars proudly poking through the near transparent silk. She groaned at the context and prayed she could find an escape.

"His Excellency is ready for you now," she was informed by a new Maid, who she detected has an Australian accent. She was dressed in similar blue uniform of the other maids, but each had been expertly cut to accentuate the different body shapes, emphasising their sexuality. Jill speculated if she would even be dressed similarly or whether all the maids had to perform as she was expecting to be used.

"I will show you to your room later, but the prince wants to see you now, firstly to check his instructions for your body have been followed correctly, and secondly he has guests this evening and will clarify what services you are to provide. As you are now a servant, you will no longer sit in the presence of the prince or his guests. You either stand or knell, whichever he prefers. Now follow me."

Jill silently cursed Sir James, his wife and Hamad, for trading her in this way, as she walked through the penthouse, she realised the abaya has three long slits at the front and sides. Each slit rising to her waist, exposing her legs to above her thighs, although given its transparency it made little difference to her exposure,

She followed the Australian into what was a dining room, with various components for breakfast arranged on a sideboard. The prince rose up from his seat at the end of the table to review his latest possession. Jill stood still at the edge of the tale, as Hamad walked around her commenting about her to the maid. He opened the neck of the abaya looked at the pierced breasts, reaching in to feel the nipple bars.

"Another very good, job. The look excellent on her, but think I would like a chain attached in a few days once she gets used to wearing them."

"Yes sir, I think so as well, I will send your compliments to the jeweller. I will order a gold chain immediately."

He opened the front slit of the abaya, and trailed two fingers along her slit. The maid ordered Jill to spread her legs wider and once she did, Hamad pushed the fingers inside her.

"Very smooth, I don't know if I want the clit pierced?"

While Jill inwardly felt repulsed by the examination, she was fearful on what further damage Hamad might inflict on her.

"I always thought you preferred pierced and its always popular with you guests, but as you wish."

The then pulled the slit at the side to look at her rear with its new markings.

"Just make sure the Doctor check its healing properly, very nice," he commented as he smacked the brand. Jill jumped and squealed as the pain had not fully dissipated in her arse. Both the maid and Hamad smiled. Hamad openly stroked the growing erection in his trousers, the maid instinctively knowing what he wanted to do next,

"Jill bend of the end of the table and raise your dress, now please."

Her survival mechanism kicked in, stepping over to the table, pulled her abaya over her rear and rested her elbows on the table, readying herself to receive Hamad. He stepped forward an pushed into the waiting anus. Jill grunted at each thrust, but having become increasingly accustomed to his size was able service him far more comfortably.

"We have some British guests tonight, and I will need you to service them. Make sure your enthusiastic as I don't want them to be disappointed,"

As he continued to plough into her rectum, Jill attempted to acknowledge him.

"Yes, of course I will keep them more them happy," she struggled to answer.

Hamad quickly finished, spunking into her and marvelling at how submissive she had so quickly become. Jill rose, turned and knelt in front of him, taking his cock into his mouth to clean it. Hamad returned to his seat at the other end of the table and the maid served him his usual breakfast. She also indicated for Jill to move to that end of the table. Jill knelt next to Hamad's chair and inwardly flinched when he patted her head.

"You will make an excellent servant. I look forward to training you but I think I might give you a more appropriate name."

"Thank you, sir," a disconsolate Jill replied. How much deeper would this pit get?

At that moment, the room doors opened and three rather large Arab youths walked in and greeted Hamad. From the limited Arabic she understood, she gathered that they were discussing his new acquisition -- her. Hamad instructed her to stand up. The maid as was serving breakfast to the three newcomers, thought Jill's not going to get much rest this morning. Jill was told to walk down the room and display herself. As she reached the two sat on the left of the table, they reached through the front slit on the abaya, probing her twat. On the other side of the table, the maid was serving the third youth his meal, when she felt his hand reach under her skirt and play with her clit ring. Jill heard the Arabic for play in a question directed at Hamad. To which he replied in English, so Jill could understand.

"She is a family servant, so she serves everyone. You can play with her this morning but only for a couple of hours but I don't want any marks on her as she's working tonight."

Jill was downcast at the further revelation that she was a common whore to be merely used by whoever was visiting the household. The three finished breakfast much quicker than usual and the maid was relieved that the third youth, had moved his attention from her pussy, and was round the table toward Jill. As he greeted her, she recognised him as an intern she had worked with earlier in the year. He reached the collar of the abaya and ripped it off in one go, leaving Jill standing naked in front of the all.

"I have wanted to shag this bitch since I first saw her. I lusted after those tits every day I sat next to her. Come my little whore," as he grabbed her by the hand and led her out of the room. The other two young Arabs quickly followed him.

"It's good to see you, Jill. I have wanted to try your cunt for months; it was well commented on in the office."

Being led naked, pierced and branded, being led/dragged through a penthouse by her former intern Ahmad, expecting to be soon ravished by three young studs, as well as discovering her talents were openly discussed by colleagues, Jill struggled to find an answer. Ahmad pushed the lift button, and the two waited for the other two before going up a level, or perhaps two. Ahmad took the opportunity to introduce his cousins, Mo and Faisal. Jill remembering her instructions greeted them submissively stating that she hoped she would please them. The lift opened on an outdoor pool but before Jill could check whether it was private or public, or indeed if it was overlooked, was brusquely picked up by Ahmad and thrown into the pool, screaming as she plunged into the deep end. All three men rapidly shed their clothing and dived in behind her.

As Jill swam back to the surface, she was immediately engulfed and explored by six greedy hands, her nipples still tender from the recent adornment as was her buttock. She tried to escape by swimming to the shallow end but the three Arabs merely played a game of cat and mouse, let her partially escape before reeling her back in. As the protagonists and prey closed on the shallow-end, Ahmad gained a footing and pulled her hips into his waist. His hardened dick edging into the apex of her thighs as he pulled legs apart thrusted into her twat. Jill thought this size must run in their family as her cunt was stretched almost as wide as Hamad. The water gave her some buoyancy but she had to lock her legs round his waist with her arms similarly positioned around his neck to avoid being forced under the water.

"Fuck you have a tight pussy, despite my uncle having you earlier. I going to enjoy using your body in the next few weeks."

Jill baulked at the suggestion from a youth she'd only been teaching how to fully use excel a matter of weeks ago, now he was going to test her limits. She bucked back hard, thinking again if she was going to be used as a whore she might as well enjoy it. If her erstwhile colleagues were comparing notes on her performance, what was different from being openly used as fuck-toy by the Hamad household -- at least it was more honest. With her vocal verbal and vigorous physical encouragement, Jill could feel his member throb, then erupt inside her twat, accompanies by her own noisy orgasm. Almost as soon as Ahmad came, Mo and Faisal pulled her off and took her to the shallow end, telling her to hold onto the return inlet trough and stretch her arms. Jill wondered which part of her body was about to be invaded this time, but as her anal rose was tapped, inwardly goggling that she was in Arabia after all, as her anus widened as Mo pushed in. After four or five thrusts, he pulled her further into the pool allowing Faisal to present himself to her, positioning his shaft at the entrance to her mouth.

As Jill opened her mouth both water and Arab meat entered, she choked on both. As Faisal entered her further her face dipped below the surface. She rapidly realised that she needed to use all your skills to bring him off quickly. Faisal pushed her head down further to gain proper access to her throat. Jill coughed and breath escaped her lungs. Faisal enjoyed the sensation of the bubbles that Jill released over his cock, and pushed in further and harder, this caused her to splutter even further and with Mo busily hammering into her rear, she was having difficulty massaging his balls. She was quickly running out of air, but neither Faisal nor Mo took notice of her evident distress. Ahmad observing his cousins giving his former line manager such a vigorous rough fucking, stroked his cock back to hardness. Jill was obviously struggling to bring both of them off, and felt as if she was drowning. Oblivious they both continued to ram into the respective holes, she was simply a piece of meat available to be used as she started to drift out of consciousness and her struggling abated.

Ahmad shouted to his cousins that their uncle wanted her returned undamaged and alive. They all laughed and as both Mo and Faisal each gave one more thrust ejaculated into her. They pulled out of her and she turned on her back as she floated was retching, desperately trying to get her breath back. Ahmad swam toward her and helped his still distressed servant onto the side of the pool. He also raised himself out of the pool and pulled the still spluttering Jill onto her knees. She groaned as her arse was opened for the third time that morning and Ahmad ploughed deep into her.

"You were always a model of intelligent professionalism and sophistication at work, but now you look like you have become the perfect toy. My uncle always selects the best, but with you he has out done himself. He's going to use you wisely, I image,"

She was still struggling to regain her breath as her rectum was filled with a fresh set of spunk. Ahmad pulled out of her leaving her exhausted on the poolside, under the heat of the early midday sun. All three dressed, discussing her body and performance, Faisal saying it was a shame they couldn't have been rougher with her but they could fully have her later in the week. Ahmad pressed the service bell and the Malay servant quickly emerged, bowing her head toward him.

"Yes, sir, how can I help?"

"You better get her out of the sun," Ahmad pointed toward the prone Jill, "otherwise she'll be no use tonight."

She called for the Thai maid, and both helped her up and toward the lift. Ahmad, Mo and Faisal ordered the Malay to deal with her and instructed the Thai to prepare some drinks for them.

"Thank you, Jill, look forward to playing again."

Jill stopped and bowed her head to the three, replying, "Thank you sirs, I hope you enjoyed me."

All three cheered as she entered the lift with the maid. She was quickly taken what she discovered were her quarters. The maid informed her that Hamad would be wanting her ready at six, and she would come back at four-thirty to get her ready. Jill winced at the thought of what happened the last time, inwardly querying what further modifications would be required. She fell on the soft bed and soon drifted into a deep sleep.

Jill woke as the Malay maid shook her to get ready, it was already 20 minutes to 5 and she was fearful she would not be able to get her ready in time. Jill slowly roused and requested some water,

The Malay poured some chilled water from a jug, but said "please we must get you ready quickly."

Jill sipped on the cool liquid and looked the Malay straight in the eye, "don't worry I know what I have to do."

"Yes, but if we do not meet to His Excellency's high standards we will be punished severely."

"I understand, lead the way. What is your name?"

"Noor," she replied, "I'm Malay,"

"You are very beautiful, have you been here long?"

"2 years, but my term finishes next year,"

"Term?" Jill enquired.

"Yes, the prince normally only keeps his female servants for about 3 to 4 years, by which time he has usually sampled enough of us, and with all the various fuckings we are too loose to satisfy him. A pussy can only last so long."

"So, you are expected to perform as I have?"

ambise
ambise
162 Followers
12