Jill is Seal on Project Funding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and I will be made available tonight alongside you and Hathai, the Thai servant, as a number of English are expected."

Led into the bathroom, Jill, Noor and Hathai were all bathed and prepared by another set of servants, Jill thought it was the Eurasians she had first met. She noticed that both the Malay and the Thai had nipple piercings, and all three women including herself were given rings. She seemed to detect a grimace or shudder form both women as their bar-bells were replaced by the rings. Both had clit rings and Jill wondered how long before she would be similarly modified. All three has a tulip branding on their left buttock. Although Jill's was still more pronounced and reddened from the wounding that had yet to heal. The women were then all dressed in similar transparent abayas, with the same openings Jill had encountered earlier. The were then led to Hamad's quarters.

As they entered the reception area, they noticed a group of about 6 business people gathered around Hamad. He paused the conversation, an introduced the three women with the words, "I hope my research is correct and I have matched your preferences."

All three women bowed. Hamad introduced Noor to a group of three middle-aged businessman and Hathai to another couple. Both women expressed their hopes they would please their new companions. Jill however was his piece de resistance and he beckoned over a couple slightly detached from the group. Jill looked at them approaching and was mortified -- if she could any further after the last 24 hours.

Sir James, I promised you I would tame her, hopefully she will be adequate for you both."

Sir James reached for her breast and pulled on the nipple ring, Jill grunting in pain.

"I have wanted to have her since I first saw her," turning to her ladyship, "what do think Marjorie, worth a go?"

"Most definitely James", as both held one of her hands and led her to the prince's playroom

12