Jill Meets the New Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was experienced enough to know when a woman was flirting with him but he was still unsure if Jill would be willing to explore a sexual relationship with him. There is no doubt that he wanted to fuck Jill, but for once, he was listening to his brain, not his dick, and taking things slow. Things could get messy if Kevin were the jealous type and found out. If Jill didn't live next door it would be an entirely different matter. However, the more they hung out, the more Ryan wanted to fuck Jill.

Jill wasn't the only voyeur in the neighborhood either. After peeking into Ryan's bedroom while he had female friends over the house, Jill was less vigilant about closing her blinds while in her bedroom. Ryan was able to catch Jill in various states of dress and undress, seeing her in her bra and panties a couple of times. One time, after taking an evening shower, Jill came into her bedroom fully naked with the blinds up and lights on. She thought she saw Ryan watching her from across the way even though he thought he was being discreet.

Jill walked around her bedroom naked laying out her nightgown and panties but delaying putting them on. Ryan feasted his eyes on Jill's petite, slender body with her 32A breasts and dark nipples. His attention drifted down to her small, tight ass and hairless pussy. The more he watched, the more he wanted her. Ryan's hand drifted down to his crotch and he began to stroke his dick through his shorts. When Jill began to brush her hair in a full-length mirror, Ryan quickly kicked off his shorts and began to masturbate. He had a complete view of Jill's naked body from behind and the front from her reflection in the mirror. When Jill began to apply lotion to her nude body, Ryan shot his load into a handful of tissues. He had seen her apply suntan lotion to her body but she was now naked and he no longer had to undress Jill with his eyes.

Ryan continued to watch Jill as she put on her panties and nightgown then turned off the light as her exhibitionist show came to an end. She did re-enter the room, crossing over to look out the window to see Ryan flicking on his light and noticing him naked from the waist down, wiping off his cock with the tissue. Jill got a rush of excitement knowing she teased a young college man to jerk off while peeking into her bedroom window.

Ryan also noticed Jill at other times, especially when she would come home and have to get Marie out of her car seat. If Jill were wearing a skirt, Ryan would oftentimes get a peek up the back of it to her panties or even her bare ass if she was wearing a thong. Other times, Jill would be wearing tight leggings or shorts which highlighted her tight ass. The more he saw of his cute MILF neighbor, the more determined Ryan was to try and fuck her. The more Jill saw of her young, handsome, athletic neighbor and the more Kevin helped fuel her fantasies for him, the more Jill wanted Ryan also.

One afternoon, Jill and Ryan were enjoying the pool while Marie was at daycare. They were sharing a bottle of wine which made Jill's inhibitions almost disappear. She was lying face down on a chaise lounger while Ryan applied suntan lotion to her back. Jill untied the back of her bikini top to allow Ryan better access to her skin under the pretense of not wanting tan lines. When he began to rub her back, Jill moaned softly. She was honestly tense and the massage felt wonderful. Ryan continued to rub her back much longer than needed to apply a coating of lotion with his hands wandering further down her back to the top of her ass. He then ran his hands up her sides coming closer to the sides of her breasts.

The third time he slid his hands along her side, Jill lifted her torso just a little which Ryan took as a sign that he was free to touch her smallish breasts. Not wanting to be too forward and afraid he might be misreading her signals, Ryan touched only the very sides of Jill's tits the first time. When she didn't object, he ran his strong, large hands underneath her to fully cup both breasts as Jill moaned. Ryan played with her breasts and pinched her nipples further stimulating his lovely, MILF neighbor. He continued to pinch Jill's nipples until he rose from the lounge chair to face him with pure lust in her eyes. Ryan knew that look all too well and leaned in to kiss Jill. Their first kiss turned into a long French kiss as Jill's hand began to roam over Ryan's chest, arms, and back, squeezing and groping his large muscles.

Her hand found its way down to his swim briefs and began to stroke his already hard cock. When one of his hands drifted down between Jill's legs, she opened them further to give him easier access to her pussy. Ryan began to rub her through her bikini bottoms and she noticed the head of his cock poking up from the top of his briefs.

After several minutes of making out, Jill asked, "Do you want to take this into my bedroom?"

"I was hoping you would make that suggestion."

Jill took Ryan by the hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom. They were both naked from the waist up with his cock and balls pressing against the thin fabric of his swim brief; the head of his cock still poking out of the top. Once inside the bedroom with the door closed, Jill dropped to her knees then pulled Ryan's swimsuit down his legs, revealing a seven-and-a-half-inch cock. He had a lovely dick which she dreamed of sucking. He stepped out of his swimsuit and Jill devoured his dick while sinking her hands into that luscious, tight ass of his. She waited a long time to get her hands on his butt and it felt as good, if not better than she ever imagined.

Ryan grabbed the back of Jill's head and told her, "That's it, baby, suck my dick. Damn, your lips feel so good," before he started to face fuck her.

Jill felt so submissive letting Ryan drive his cock deep into her throat but she cherished every second. After several minutes, Ryan had Jill lay back on the bed while he stripped off her bikini bottom. She lifted her ass off the bed to make it easier for him to strip her of her only remaining clothing.

Ryan looked at Jill's naked body and her bald pussy then told her, "I've been fantasizing about this moment but never thought it would ever happen."

Jill was flattered that he was dreaming about her because she never thought he found her attractive. She spread her legs as a silent signal that she wanted him to continue his seduction. He crawled between her legs, rubbing his hard manhood against her wet pussy lips before slowly sinking himself deep into his neighbor. Jill's naughty fantasy was coming true. She was finally fucking her hunk of a neighbor. Each time she witnessed him fucking a younger woman, she wished it would have been her on the receiving end of his passion. Now, he was thrusting that big dick in and out of her.

At the risk of ruining the moment, Ryan asked Jill, "What would your husband do if he found out you fucked me."

Jill smiled and replied, "Actually, he'd want me to tell him every last detail. He was the one encouraging me to have sex with you."

"Well then, let's give him a story he'll enjoy."

Ryan got a wicked smile on his face and began to fuck Jill harder, making her squirm on the bed as she furiously rubbed her clit. Over the next hour, Ryan fucked Jill missionary style, from behind, with her on top, and reverse cowgirl. Jill loved when Ryan picked her up, fucking her while he was standing with her arms and legs wrapped around his athletic body. He was so tall, handsome, strong, and in total control while in this position. She came twice while he stuffed his dick into her pussy. Ryan got a charge out of fucking Jill's married pussy and enjoyed it even more now that he didn't have to worry about getting caught by a jealous husband. He filled Jill's cunt with a huge load of cum.

When Kevin got home from work, he saw Jill in her bikini and asked where Marie was. Jill said she called the daycare center and told them they would be late picking her up. Kevin got a confused look on his face until Jill gave him a wicked smile, took him by the hand, and led him to the bedroom. He watched as his wife stripped off her bikini, climbed onto the bed, and spread her legs.

"I've got a surprise for you," Jill said as she squeezed some of Ryan's cum out of her pussy.

Kevin saw her unexpected creampie, smiled, and couldn't strip off his clothes fast enough before joining her on the bed, his cock growing harder by the second. Jill stuffed Kevin's cock into her mouth while describing to him how she sucked Ryan's dick before he fucked her on their bed.

While Kevin plunged in and out of Jill, she told him every detail of how Ryan fucked her an hour earlier. She explained how he used her pussy and how she came twice while getting fucked by their young, hung neighbor. Kevin's mind went wild picturing his wife getting fucked by another man. Her pussy was sloppy wet from a combination of being turned on and the load of cum Ryan deposited in her. He could even hear the squishy sounds her pussy made while he pummeled her. It had been a long time since Jill acted like a slut and Kevin couldn't have been happier. Kevin blasted a load of cum into his wife to mix with the load Ryan left in her.

When Kevin got home from picking up Marie, he saw Ryan outside. He didn't have time to talk to him but called over to him and gave him a thumbs up to let him know he was okay with what happened between him and Jill. Ryan didn't understand how a man would be okay with someone else fucking his wife but he wasn't going to complain either. He had always wanted to fuck a sexy MILF and he could now add Jill to his list of conquests.

Kevin would fuck Jill again that night after Marie was in bed, making Jill tell him over and over again how she sucked and fucked Ryan's cock. Kevin made Jill tell him how much she enjoyed fucking their young stud neighbor and if he were there, she'd fuck him again. Kevin secretly hoped this would make Jill more amenable to having sex with other men in the future but for right now, he was happy that Ryan broke through her protective shell.

What Kevin and Jill didn't realize was that Jill still had left the blinds in the bedroom open and Ryan had watched them the entire time. From what Jill had told him earlier, Ryan was convinced that she had told her husband all about their afternoon delight and they were both extremely turned on by the fact that he fucked Jill. He didn't have to worry about sneaking around or getting caught by a jealous husband. It also meant that he was going to try and get together with Jill again.

As much as Jill enjoyed her sexual encounter with Ryan, she still felt somewhat awkward the next time she ran into him outside of their home. She found it difficult to look him in the eye, mostly because she was still conflicted and guilty about being a mom and wanting to be a role model for their daughter and secretly wanting to fuck him again. Ryan noticed her coolness and went back into his house. The same thing happened the next couple of times Ryan saw Jill. Ryan didn't quite know how to handle the situation. He wanted to maintain a friendly relationship with his neighbors but he also wanted to fuck her again.

The next day, Ryan sent Jill a text message in an attempt to break the ice, "I hope you aren't mad at me. You seem to be uncomfortable with what happened between us last week. I'm sorry if I ruined our friendship. If you want, we can forget anything that happened and be friends again."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I was a willing partner. Come on over and we can talk," Jill said in her response.

Within minutes, Ryan was at Jill's door wearing a pair of shorts and a tight tank top, his muscular biceps visible and his chest pressing against the white fabric. Jill was drawn to his boyish smile and handsome face. She invited him into the kitchen where they sat at the island and shared a glass of wine.

After making some small talk, Jill commented, "I'm not mad at you, Ryan. It's just that as a married woman and mother, I shouldn't be acting as I did. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed being with you but it can't happen again."

"I fully understand, Jill. I totally respect your feelings. Sometimes, I can't control my feelings and you're such a beautiful, sexy woman, well, things spun out of control."

"Thank you, Ryan. That means a lot to me."

"I have to ask you a question though?"

"What's that, Ryan?"

"I get the feeling Kevin knows what happened that afternoon. Did you tell him like you said you would?"

"Yes, I told him everything."

"And he's okay with what we did."

Jill snickered a bit, "Oh yeah, he's more than okay with it."

"Well, if he's okay with it, I think you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. We were two consenting adults having a little fun. We only live once."

"I know I can be hard on myself but that's the way I am. Kevin has told me that we should have some fun while we are still young enough to enjoy ourselves and our sex life has perked up since, you know, we got together."

Ryan noticed that even though he was only trying to break the awkwardness between him and Jill, he seemed to be breaking down a wall she built around herself.

"If you ever want to have some fun again, all you have to do is let me know."

There was an awkward silence with Jill and Ryan staring into each other's eyes with Jill asking herself, "Should I or shouldn't I?"

Ryan could see that Jill was contemplating her dilemma and slowly walked around the kitchen island to stand in front of her. Jill stared up at Ryan's big blue eyes with a sheepish, almost surrendering, come hither look. The logical part of her brain was telling her "no," while her body was telling her, "do it."

Ryan placed his hands on the back of her neck and said, "Let me help you decide," before he leaned in to softly kiss Jill with their lips barely touching.

As he started to pull away, Jill grabbed his muscular shoulders and brought him back to begin a long, passionate French Kiss. Not only did Ryan break through the wall of protection Jill built around herself, but he also obliterated it with one kiss. They continued to kiss as their breathing got heavier and they began to rip off each other's clothing. When they were both naked, Jill fell to her knees and stuffed Ryan's cock into her mouth, gobbling it like a hungry whore. Ryan let his sexy, MILF neighbor feast on his manhood for several minutes before lifting her onto the island and stuffing his cock into her hot, damp pussy. They fucked like wild animals right there in Jill's kitchen. She was moaning and screaming like she hadn't been fucked in months. Ryan had numerous other sexual partners, too many to count, but Jill was one of the hottest women he'd ever had.

Ryan sucked on Jill's tits as he pummeled her pussy. At one point, Jill was so turned on that she flung her arms over her head accidentally knocking over both glasses of wine. Ryan would look down to watch his dick plunge into Jill's cunt while she furiously worked her fingers over her clit. He fucked her even faster when she was about to cum.

As she was reaching her climax, Jill shouted out, "Fuck me, Ryan. Fuck me hard. I've wanted to fuck you again since that first time. Oh, fuck me, fuck me. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH."

When Ryan was about to climax, he told Jill he wanted to cum in her mouth and replied, "I'll do whatever you want, Ryan."

Ryan withdrew from Jill and she scrambled to her knees, grabbed his cock, and stuffed it into her mouth. Ryan grabbed her head as she started to bob and thrust his hips forward in rhythm to Jill's sucking.

"That's it, baby, suck my dick. Oh, that feels so good. I want to cum in your mouth so you can tell Kevin all about it later."

Jill had her fingers dug deep into Ryan's young, hard ass as she sucked his dick. She desperately wanted to satisfy her young lover as she feasted on the hard meat in her mouth. When Ryan's breathing got shorter and heavier, Jill knew he was about to cum.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

He thrust himself deep into Jill's throat, his balls convulsed as he unleashed wad after wad of cum into her waiting mouth. Jill lapped up every drop of his manly nectar. Jill loved sucking Ryan's dick so much that she continued to work on it with her lips and tongue even after he began to lose his erection. He had to pull himself out of her mouth much to Jill's disappointment.

"Damn, Jill, that was really good. You're a darn good cocksucker. Kevin's a lucky guy."

Jill was proud that he loved her cocksucking that much and didn't want him to leave. She cleaned up the spilled wine and asked Ryan if he wanted more. He took that as a sign that he might have a second shot at fucking her again that afternoon and readily accepted her offer. They sat around the kitchen, nude as they continued to drink their wine. They each made no effort to hide their perusal of each other's naked bodies. Jill found it difficult to believe that she was lucky enough to have sex with such a young hunk as Ryan. He had similar feelings about being able to add a sexy MILF to his list of women he had slept with.

As they were chatting and sipping wine, Jill had an idea that she posed to Ryan, "How would you like to give Kevin a little surprise?"

"What do you have in mind, Jill?"

"Well, Kevin will be home from work in about an hour. I think he would love to come home to catch you fucking me," Jill replied with a devilish grin on her face.

"Are you positive he won't mind? I mean, I don't want to get shot or anything."

"Trust me, Ryan, Kevin will not mind at all. He will love it."

"Hey, I'm game if you are."

With Ryan's agreement, Jill began to set her plan into motion by text messaging Kevin, "Hurry home from work, dear. I have a surprise for you."

"Oh yeah. What's the surprise," Kevin replied.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

Kevin thought Jill was probably going to greet him with another creampie and he wanted to get home as soon as he could to hear all about what she had done that afternoon, most likely with Ryan. His dick was getting hard just thinking about her "surprise." That last hour of work seemed to take forever while Kevin watched almost every minute click off the clock. He even snuck out a few minutes early to race home.

When he got home, Kevin expected to see Jill waiting for him, possibly naked. However, when he opened the door, he didn't see anyone. He looked around and was confused that it didn't appear that anyone was home. He thought that maybe Jill was waiting for him in the bedroom and he slowly began to climb the stairs. As Kevin got closer to the second floor, he heard some muffled moans coming from their bedroom. He smiled as he thought she might be masturbating. As Kevin got to the second floor, he heard the sound of their bed squeaking a little and he stopped dead in his tracks as he reached the open door of the bedroom.

What Kevin witnessed gave him an immediate erection. Jill was laying on her back, her legs spread wide while Ryan was plunging his dick into her eager pussy. Kevin saw their young stud neighbor's hard ass tighten each time he plunged his dick deep into Jill. Jill was moaning softly as she wrapped her legs around Ryan's waist and began to move her hips upwards to meet his thrusts, grunting every time he drove into her.

When Jill noticed Kevin watching them, she called out, "Fuck me, Ryan. Oh, your cock feels so good. Fuck me hard," while looking directly at her husband.

Ryan saw Jill looking over his shoulder so he turned around and saw Kevin watching. He momentarily stopped fucking Jill to ensure Kevin was truly okay with what was happening. Although he had heard of some men wanting their girlfriends or wives to fuck other men, he still found it difficult to believe it was real.

When Kevin told Ryan, "Don't stop on my account," Ryan figured he'd enjoy the moment and started to fuck Jill even harder than before.