Jill Meets the New Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Ryan, give my pussy a good fucking. Kevin likes it when he sees a man using my pussy."

Ryan figured he might as well play along and replied, "Your wife has one hot pussy, Kevin. I've had my eye on her since I moved in. This is the second time I've fucked her this afternoon too. I can't get enough of her."

"She's had her eye on you too, Ryan. Give it to her good for both of us."

Jill then said she wanted to get on top and Ryan was more than happy to oblige. Jill stuffed his hard cock into her pussy, rolling her hips as she began to ride him. She motioned Kevin over to join them so he quickly undressed and climbed onto the bed to feed his cock to his wife. Kevin never expected to come home and find his wife fucking their neighbor let alone end up in a threesome with them but he was thrilled beyond belief.

It was awkward for Jill to try and ride Ryan's cock while sucking her husband so Jill got on all fours so Ryan could take her from behind, her favorite position anyway, and it was also easier to blow her husband. It was thrilling for Kevin to hear about how Jill fucked Ryan previously but it was even more exhilarating to witness him pummeling her pussy in person. Jill would stop sucking Kevin at times and he could see the look of pleasure on her face. He could also hear Ryan's hips slapping against Jill's ass as he fucked her. Mutual moans of pleasure filled the bedroom. After Ryan came in Jill's pussy, Kevin quickly took his place to enjoy fresh sloppy seconds. His dick easily slid into his wife's well-used cunt.

Jill taunted Kevin by saying, "I know how much you like fucking me after another man has been inside me. I hope you like your surprise."

"Baby, you can surprise me like this any time you want. I love it when other men use your mouth and pussy. I love it when you are a slut for me. You're my housewife whore."

"I am such a whore, aren't I? But, you like it when I act like a slut."

"You may be a slut and a whore but you're my slut."

Ryan couldn't believe they were talking like this but he was more than happy to be a part of their sexual adventures. From next door, they seemed like a normal working couple with a small child but behind closed doors, they were one kinky couple. They hadn't had any sexual experiences outside of their marriage in a long time but Kevin was grateful to Ryan for lighting that fire in Jill's pussy again. Ryan also enjoyed watching his neighbors having sex in front of him. It added to the experience he was having that afternoon. It didn't take much longer for Kevin to add his load of cum to that of Ryan's inside of Jill. The group fun that afternoon quickly came to an end because, unfortunately, their real lives needed attending because Kevin was already late picking up Marie from daycare.

It wasn't until later that evening that Kevin and Jill had a chance to talk about what happened that afternoon. Jill told Kevin how she tried to resist Ryan but she lost control and ended up fucking him. She figured she'd feel less guilty if she brought Kevin into the mix and he was thrilled with "catching" her in the act.

Kevin had hoped for many repeat performances of that surprise afternoon but unfortunately, real life always seems to get in the way of having fun. Jill was still doing work at home and teaching remotely and Kevin still had his job. Ryan was also getting laid by sexy coeds and had a social life of his own so having sex with Jill wasn't always on his mind.

Kevin's birthday was coming up and Jill asked him what he wanted and he gave her a suggestion, "I'd love to see you fuck Ryan again."

"You're such a pervert, Kevin. I meant a gift."

"Well, you asked me what I wanted and I told you. That would be the best gift of all."

"He's too busy with his college friends to even think about me."

"I bet he'd love to fuck you again."

"Forget about it, Kevin. I'll get you something else."

Kevin figured he at least gave it a try but realized he probably wouldn't get the gift he really wanted. After being shut down on his request, Kevin never brought up the subject again but, unbeknownst to him, Jill contacted Ryan to see if he'd be willing to help give Kevin a present he'd never forget.

Seeing Kevin's birthday was during the week, he and Jill planned on having a nice dinner at their favorite restaurant the Saturday before. They also had Jill's mom take Marie for the night so they could celebrate without having to worry about their toddler. Kevin knew that a fun-filled night of sex with his wife was on the menu for dessert.

Jill was wearing a brand new ivory mini slip dress with a high halter neck with criss-cross straps in the back. She surprised Kevin by not wearing a bra and her hard nipples were poking out from underneath the silk fabric. She wore a tiny white thong along with light pink, stay-up stockings, and soft pink heels. Kevin took one look at Jill and kissed her deeply, running his hands over her body and reaching under her dress to grab her ass.

"Ummm, you look fantastic, honey."

Jill slapped Kevin's hands away and said, "Stop, you're going to wrinkle my dress and ruin my makeup. There will be plenty of time for that after dinner."

Over dinner, Kevin was captured by how gorgeous Jill looked. They hadn't seen each other dressed up for a night on the town for a long time. Jill's long dark hair and eyes perfectly contrasted with her light-colored dress as did her red lipstick, finger, and toenail polish. Her soft complexion and petite frame made her look as young and beautiful as the day they met.

They enjoyed a romantic, candlelit dinner at a fine French restaurant along with a bottle of wine and a luscious dessert. Kevin couldn't wait to get Jill home and put the finishing touches on his birthday evening. Jill attracted plenty of attention from the men in the restaurant which Kevin made sure to point out to his sexy wife. During the ride home, Kevin kept telling Jill how he couldn't wait to get her home and into the bedroom. As soon as they entered the house, Kevin was all over Jill. She would only let him go so far before stopping him. He couldn't figure out what was going on.

Jill finally told him, "I have one more surprise for you, darling."

"Ummm, what's that, babe?"

"It's something I know you'll love."

"Well, where is it then?"

Jill sent a text message, got a quick reply, then told Kevin, "I made a date with Ryan tonight."

"No shit. That's fantastic. Is he coming over right now?"

"Not exactly. If you go up to our bedroom and look out the window, you'll be able to watch everything. Afterward, I'll come home and take care of you."

"Are you serious?"

"I wouldn't joke about something like that, Kevin."

"That's hot, babe, real hot."

"Don't turn on the light when you get up to our room."

Jill kissed Kevin on the cheek and walked out the door with a little extra twitch in her ass. Just as she opened the front door, she turned around, winked, and blew him a kiss goodbye. Kevin raced up to their bedroom and placed a chair near the window and waited for the action to start. It took a few minutes but Kevin saw the light to Ryan's patio come on followed by seeing him and Jill sitting down with drinks in their hands. When Jill sat down her skirt rose, exposing the bare skin of her thighs above her stockings. As she crossed her legs, Kevin could see a flash of her white thong even from his vantage point. He could see Ryan and Jill talking, laughing occasionally, and sipping their drinks. Jill dangled one of her high heels from the tip of her toes as they conversed.

Kevin's heart was beating faster as he watched his wife seducing their young stud neighbor. All three of them knew she went there for the specific purpose of fucking Ryan. Ryan took Jill's hand in his and leaned across the patio table to give her a soft kiss which she gladly returned. He placed his hand behind her neck to draw her closer. After they broke from their kiss, Ryan left and returned with more drinks. While he was away, Jill looked up at their dark bedroom window and gave Kevin a slight wave. She could make out the faint outline of his silhouette through the window.

After taking a sip of her drink, Ryan held out his hand with Jill placing her hand in his as she rose from her seat. Ryan said something to Jill, making her smile, then leaned in to kiss her again. This time it was a longer, more passionate kiss and Kevin could see his wife and her lover's tongue's exploring each other's mouths. Kevin's dick got harder watching the slow seduction of his wife and her lover. Ryan's hands began to roam freely over Jill's body as she began to rub his hardening cock through his pants.

There was no doubt that Ryan knew Kevin was watching every move they made when he turned Jill to face their house, got behind her, and began to nuzzle her neck while feeling her breasts through her dress. Jill tilted her head to give her lover easier access to her neck. Ryan's hand wandered under Jill's dress while lifting the front of it with his other hand to begin stroking her pussy through her panties under Kevin's watchful eyes. Kevin watched as Jill became more turned on with every second that ticked away. He saw her melting to the touch of another man and it was driving him wild.

Jill turned around to face Ryan and they began to kiss again. Ryan lifted the back of her dress and grasped her ass cheeks furthering the visual pleasure of Kevin as he continued to watch from above as his wife made out with another man. When they broke from their embrace, Ryan must have asked Jill a question and she nodded her approval. Ryan then took her by the hand and led her into the house. Kevin was wondering if the show was over but he waited and watched the neighbor's patio for signs of more activity. He was delighted when he saw a light come on in the upstairs bedroom and saw Jill walk in with Ryan close behind. He swallowed hard as Ryan took Jill into his arms again as the couple's make-out session got more heated.

Things got even hotter when Ryan pulled the straps of Jill's dress down over her shoulders and peeled it down to reveal her dainty, pert breasts. He cupped and gently squeezed her creamy flesh before being drawn to her dark nipples. Ryan alternately sucked on Jill's soft, tantalizing breasts. Kevin didn't realize until later, but Ryan left a large passion mark, a hickey, just above Jill's right nipple as a mark to remember that evening. Jill's head fell backward in pleasure as she held Ryan's head against her chest as his hand disappeared under her dress. Kevin surmised that Ryan was now finger fucking Jill. Jill looked to her side out the window and smiled broadly in Kevin's direction. She was teasing and taunting him at the same time and he was loving his surprise birthday present from his wife.

Ryan then peeled Jill's dress down her legs; she kicked off her heels then stepped out of her dress. Jill removed her thong as Ryan stripped off his clothing, revealing an already erect cock. He kissed Jill again as she stroked him before dropping to her knees. She looked out the window again before she began to lick Ryan's balls on the way up to the head of his cock. Jill toyed with the head of his cock, giving hit butterfly flicks then swirling her tongue around it. Kevin knew exactly what Ryan was feeling because Jill had given him hundreds of similar blow jobs over the years. Jill turned her head sideways at times to look Kevin's way as she took Ryan's young, hard cock into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and began to move his hips in rhythm to Jill's bobbing.

Kevin's hand was starting to rub his dick through his pants but he had to catch himself because he wanted to save his load for when Jill came home. He was entranced playing the voyeur to his wife and her lover's sex act. Kevin's heart started to beat more rapidly when Ryan stopped Jill from blowing him and led her onto his bed. Jill was facing the window as she laid back with her legs splayed out in front of her. She then lifted her feet towards her ass, raised her knees then pulled her knees back towards her head. Kevin knew from experience that Jill was posing for him before Ryan took things to the next level.

Ryan laid down next to Jill, kissing her as he finger fucked her damp pussy once again. He then moved down towards Jill's torso, pulling her legs wider, taunting Kevin before he moved between them. Ryan rubbed his hard cock against Jill's eager pussy. Kevin's heart raced as Ryan's cock slowly entered Jill. Kevin could clearly see the look of lust on Jill's face as Ryan began to fuck his wife. The build-up, the element of voyeurism, and Jill's blatant sluttiness almost made Kevin cum in his pants. He had to use all of his self-control to keep his climax in check, for now.

Kevin could see his wife writhing from Ryan's drives into her; she even wrapped her legs around his back to be able to lift her hips higher to meet his thrusts. Her hands were embedded into his back and Kevin thought she even left scratch marks. Maybe it was her way of leaving her mark on Ryan as he did with her.

Kevin's balls felt like they were about to burst with cum from watching Ryan fuck Jill. He watched closely as Jill got on top to ride Ryan. She knew that her husband could see her lover's cock plunging furiously into her pussy. She even turned around into the reverse cowboy position, staring up at the darkened bedroom window where she knew her husband was perched. Jill wondered if Kevin was jerking off or saving his load for when she got home. He could see the look of lust on her face as she rode Ryan's stiff cock.

When Ryan was about to cum, he placed Jill on all fours, facing the window so he could fuck her doggie style. Kevin watched as Ryan mounted his wife and began to feverishly hump Jill. He tugged on her long dark hair which lifted her head while slapping her ass.

Even from a distance, Kevin could make out the words coming from his wife's mouth, "Fuck me, Ryan. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Jill was working her fingers over her clit as Ryan pummeled her pussy. From afar, Kevin watched as Ryan lunged forward and saw his face grimace which told Kevin his neighbor was shooting his cum into Jill. Jill was screaming out that she was cumming too. Ryan was using short, quick thrusts to unload the last of his cum into Jill before withdrawing from her. He made her turn around and he rubbed his cum covered cock all over her face as he looked out the window towards Kevin. It was almost like he was taunting Kevin, showing him how much control he had over his wife and how much she loved his cock. Ryan then made Jill lick his cock clean which she did like a cock hungry whore.

Kevin almost blew his load without touching himself watching all of this unfold. His cock was harder than he can ever remember and couldn't wait for Jill to get home. She and Ryan lay on the bed composing themselves and Kevin could see them talking. He could tell Ryan posed Jill a question which she seemed to be pondering. Jill gave her shoulders a quick shrug then nodded her approval. Ryan then left the room. Kevin was wondering what was going on. Ryan then returned with his chubby brother Chuck then left him alone with Jill.

Kevin wondered, "Is Jill going to fuck him too?"

Chuck seemed to be somewhat shy being in the same room with his naked MILF neighbor so Jill began to help him undress. He was sporting a stubby erection by the time Jill got his clothes off. She then sat him down on the side of the bed and crawled between his doughy legs and began to give him a blow job. Chuck played with her tiny tits while getting his cock sucked. Jill blew him for a few minutes before laying down on the bed with her legs spread, inviting him to fuck her too. Chuck wasn't a stud like his brother, as a matter of fact, he was the complete opposite. However, he had an available dick for Jill to suck and fuck for Kevin's pleasure.

Chuck sucked on Jill's dark nipples for a while before he climbed between her legs and let her guide his cock into her pussy. Kevin watched as the large, nerdy neighbor began to fuck his wife. His fat ass moved quickly as he pumped himself in and out of Jill's cunt. Kevin's wife was truly acting like a whore now by servicing Chuck. There was no physical attraction to him at all, she was only giving him some sexual release and giving Kevin another unanticipated view of another man fucking his wife. Chuck didn't last as long as Ryan, after all, he probably didn't get laid that often and most likely spent more time jerking off than having sex with a woman. Ryan must have instructed him on what to do after he had cum because he also moved up to wipe his cock all over Jill's face before letting her lick him clean just as his brother had done.

After Chuck left, Jill walked up to the window still nude and blew Kevin a kiss, mouthing the words, "Happy Birthday."

Jill started to get dressed when Ryan returned. It seemed like he was trying to get her to stay but Jill shook her head "no." It was her husband's birthday and she wanted to get home to finish giving him his present. She waved goodbye indicating to her husband that she was coming home.

After she left Ryan's bedroom, Kevin stripped off his clothes and went to greet Jill at the door. His cock was still erect and his balls were hurting from the build-up of sperm. He needed relief; and soon. When Jill walked in the door, she took one look at Kevin and grinned widely. She looked like a whore with her hair mused, her dress wrinkled, her stockings were ripped and she had traces of Ryan and Chuck's dried cum all over her face and hair. That didn't stop Kevin from kissing Jill and running his hand up her dress to finger her through her soaking wet panties.

"Did you like your present, dear?"

"That was the best present I've ever had, babe."

Kevin took Jill by the hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom and quickly stripped her clothes off. He laid her down on the bed and quickly climbed between her legs and became the third man to fuck her that night. Her pussy was extra sloppy wet from the two loads of cum that she had in her. Kevin heard squishy sounds as he rammed his dick into his wife. What he didn't realize was that Ryan and Chuck were watching them through their window just as Kevin had done. Kevin was looking down at his wife's cum-covered face and the passion mark Ryan left on her tit as he fucked her.

It took Kevin only minutes to cum after being teased for hours while he watched Jill sexually service their two college neighbors. He added his load to her pussy then rubbed his dick all over Jill's face just as Ryan and Chuck had done. His dick never went limp as Jill licked him clean. Kevin then began to fuck Jill a second time as there was no way his balls were drained after one orgasm. This time he made her fuck in every position she had with Ryan.

"Damn Jill, I never thought I'd see you acting like such a fucking slut again. I loved every minute. It was such a turn-on to watch but not be able to touch you."

"I didn't plan on fucking Chuck but that was an extra present for you."

"I wouldn't care if you fucked one or ten guys, that was an awesome surprise you fucking whore. Why did you agree to fuck Chuck?"

You wanted me to be a whore and a whore would fuck anyone and Chuck happened to be there."

When Kevin was about to cum, he put Jill on all fours, tugged at her hair, and spanked her ass just as Ryan had done. He then drained his balls as he released that last of his cum into his wife. They both took a quick shower before crawling back into bed. Jill was exhausted as was Kevin.

Before they fell asleep, Jill said, "Happy Birthday, dear."

"Thanks, babe, I can't wait to see what you give me next year."

"You're such a pervert, Kevin. Go to sleep."