Jill of the Jungle Ch. 02

Story Info
After a passionate morning, Jill has a sudden realization.
9.9k words
4.94
8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers

Chapter 2

Jill, Jill, Jill of the Jungle,

They all want her D!

Watch out for that tree!

As the morning sun once again rose on the jungle island, it was clear that something wild was brewing. The fluttering of wings filled the air, male birds practicing their dances with a focus only lust could induce. Growls and roars of leopards and panthers alike echoed as biting and play-fighting started up once again, competition for the best female certain to be fierce. Chimpanzees of both sexes screeched at one another, mischievously taunting their prospective partners. And the crashing heads of boars rang out, a few of them eager to impress the loveliest among their species. Yes indeed, with the changing of the earthly cycles, mating season was approaching the land.

However, while the animals of the land prepared for the ensuing season, the loudest of sounds came from those who got a head start.

"Ooooh, ooooh fuck, yeah baby just like that!"

Even against the waterfall outside, the screams of ecstasy from inside Jill's treehouse could not be dampened. The slapping of flesh on flesh reverberated throughout the area. Nearby animals stood in fear for a moment as a scream echoed once again before looking knowingly at one another. For seven days, the two lovers had been having sex nonstop; neither willing to let the other have any rest.

Among the sweat soaked furs, Jill let out an animalistic roar as she fucked Samantha, her cock plunging repeatedly into the blonde's pussy. The heiress's legs were spread wide, one across Jill's chest and against her shoulder, the other on the bed straddled by the kneeling futa. Samantha's hands gripped the makeshift pillows, holding on for dear life while her tits bounced wildly. Jill's dick slapped into her cervix, her pelvis grinding into the blonde's clit as they went at it with reckless abandon.

"OH FUCK YES, THAT'S IT!" Samantha yelled, "Fuck me, fuck your little outsider slut! Use me! USE MY PUSSY!"

Jill growled in response, pounding her lover with renewed vigor, grabbing hold of the blonde's outstretched leg as her cock slid deeper than before. Samantha's head slammed into the pillows, gripping them close and screaming out, her face contorting into a mask of intense bliss. Her fingers clawed at the sheets, nails digging into the fabric. As she did, her pussy clenched tight around Jill's cock, milking it for all it was worth, drawing forth a groan from the horny futa.

"OOOHHHHH!!!" Samantha moaned, "FUCK ME BABY! MAKE YOUR LITTLE OUTSIDER GIRL SCREAM LIKE THE WHORE SHE IS!"

Jill responded by slamming her cock into the blonde as hard as she could, grunting with renewed vigor. The heiress's eyes widened, her jaw hanging open as she stared at the ceiling. Jill's cock pushed her cervix farther than ever before, sending shockwaves of pleasure racing through her body.

"AUGH!" She shouted, her entire body jerking uncontrollably, "OH SHIT! FUCK! OOOOOH YESSS! JUST LIKE THAT"

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she screamed in delight, pussy squeezing tightly around the cock lodged within it. Jill reared her head back, grinning as she gripped Samantha's leg tighter, "That's it! Jill feeling close!"

Sammy nodded eagerly, her eyes closed as she savored each moment. Jill's cock pumped furiously into her pussy, the sensation almost too much for the young blonde to bear. She kept thinking about how she'd never felt anything like it, how she hadn't known such pleasure existed. Every inch of her body was alive with electricity as Jill drilled her hole relentlessly. She didn't know when it would end, if she wanted to stop or not. But she knew something was coming.

"J-JILL! I'M-I'm GOI-GOING TO-TO CUM! Fu-fu-fuck ME-E-E!" Samantha warned, her voice shaky.

The futa grinned wistfully, "Good! You ready? Cum on my cock, make yourself my jungle whore!"

Samantha lifted herself up with her elbows, "Fuck me with everything you've got!" Spoken with both bravado and uncertainty.

Jill only grunted in response, before pushing back on Sam's leg and pounding into her with primal ferocity. Samantha's body shook as the cock slammed into her, her muscles contracting around the shaft. It felt so good, and she loved it. Grunts and moans poured out of her mouth like a waterfall. Jill's pelvis smacked into hers with each thrust, the sound echoing through the room. Her head spun, her heart pounding loudly in her ears. She could feel her orgasm rising, and she welcomed it.

Then, Jill slapped her ass with a vengeance.

CRACK!

The sudden pain and pleasure was like a bomb, sending fireworks off inside Samantha's head, her orgasm finally reaching its peak.

"FUCK YES! I'M-I'M COMINNNNGGGG!" Samantha shouted, her pussy clenching down around Jill's member, "Cummingggg, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The blonde's orgasm took hold of her, and her pussy tightened even further. Her body shuddered, thighs trembling as she rode out the powerful surge. Quivering, and she felt the first wave of warmth course through her. Then a second followed, then a third, until finally her whole body convulsed in ecstasy.

Jill's cock was caught up in the tight trap of her lover, but she refused to slow her thrusts. The pressure rose higher and higher inside her, and she needed release. Gritting her teeth, she let out a forceful frunt as she drove her cock as deep as possible, something deep inside of her aching painfully.

Samantha's eyes opened, meeting her jungle lover's, her cheeks flushed red, "Oh yes! Come for me, Jill! Give me all of your cum! I want it all!"

The sheer sight and sound of the blonde was more than enough, stunning Jill before she reached a tipping point. Giving one final thrust, "AAAAAAAAAAAAH-AHHH-AAAAAAAAAHH!"

She erupted, spewing rope after thick rope of cum deep into Samantha's pussy, her whole body shuddering in the aftermath. Samantha gasped in delight as she felt her lover's hot spunk flood her insides, the pleasure of being used and filled proving to be overwhelming. Jill squeezed around Sam's leg for support, groaning as she pulled back and thrusted another shot of jizz into the blonde.

"Oh yes, Jill, fill me up!" Samantha cooed, "Give it to me! Fill your little outsider slut with your cum!"

Jill smiled, another rope of cum filling up the outsider. Pulling back and sliding out of her lover, her cock glistening wetly with their combined juices as it slid across Samantha's slit. A wave of fatigue flowing over for a moment, the futa started to lean forward, moving to kiss the trembling blonde. However, the sliding motion across her dick caused another spark of pleasure. Releasing another groan, Jill leaned back, a final spurt of sperm erupting from her cock and splashing onto Samantha's belly and face.

"Oh!" Sam exclaimed, laughing and rubbing her hand over her cheek where the semen landed, "Mmm... someone was still backed up from the pause last night." Scooping up the errant spurt, she licked it clean, moaning happily as the flavor hit her tongue.

Jill leaned over Samantha's torso, kissing her softly on the lips, "Mmhmm, not Jill's fault you fell asleep while fucking."

Samantha giggled, rising up and capturing the futa's lips in a passionate kiss, "It was the sixteenth time, I think I earned some sleep." Looking down at the monstrous cock, pulsing still after the bang, "But this thing is just irresistible." Jill slid her cock back and forth over Samantha's slit, before the blonde put a hand on her shoulder, "Just... one moment, still sensitive- Ah!"

Samantha felt some of the jungle futa's cum drip out of her pussy and roll down her thigh, "Oh damn, that's going to leave a stain."

Jill shrugged, "Jill do not mind, marks of mating!"

Sam laid back, staring at Jill with a level of subdued awe. The jungle futa looked amazing, sweaty and dirty from the past week of fucking. Yet somehow, she was beautiful. Her large breasts hung heavily from her chest, her nipples hard and erect, long brown hair splayed messily around her shoulders. Naked as the day she was born, her enormous cock sticking straight out from between her legs.

"You are gorgeous," Sammy whispered, reaching out to stroke Jill's cock.

Jill moaned, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the touch of the blonde's hand. They had spent most of the morning making love, and now the futa was exhausted. But Samantha's soft caresses were driving her wild, arousal growing by the minute. Though sex was new to her, the week of fucking Samantha showed her what it was all about, and she loved every second of it.

Then Samantha wrapped her legs around her bringing the jungle girl into a cuddle, "But how did you even get out here? How did you even survive this long in the jungle??"

Jill leaned on her elbow, pinning her cock between the two of them as she scratched her chin. "Hmm... All Jill remember is falling in seat next to woman, then darkness. When Jill wake up, she alone in jungle, big shiny bird carcass nearby."

"An airplane?" The jungle girl stared at Samantha blankly, "Nevermind, nevermind, but how old were you?"

Squinting and rocking back and forth, "Jill young then, very small. Taller than chimps, but smaller than now. Think word 'five' is right word."

"FIVE?" Samantha jerked her head back, jaw dropping, "Living out here is hard for trained trackers! My parents had me hire one just to come here! How did you make it?"

Jill shrugged, "Animals help, of course! Jill first find cave nearby, then get berries to eat. After Jill eat berries for a while, animals help Jill when alone. Teach vine swinging and share bananas."

Samantha blinked at the statement, the absurdity barely processing. "Like... like monkeys? Monkeys took you in?"

Nodding, "Not just monkeys, Lepa take care of me first, make me her cub. Then Kru's mom help me as well, though Lepa did not like Kru's mother."

"Lepa? And who's Kr-"

Jill smiled at the question, "Uh huh! Lepa was very pretty leopard, fiercest leopard in whole jungle! Stories they tell about her were amazing!" Eyes glimmering, "She take on cheetahs, panthers, and lionesses from all around, even crocodiles when they came into turf! Jill hears she fought off three panthers at once when they try to become top of jungle. Very brutal fight, but she win as always!!"

Not quite knowing how to react, "Uh wow that's... how did she take care of you exactly?"

Moving back and forth once again, cock sliding absentmindedly along Samantha's thighs, "Oh! Lepa find me in cave while Jill ate berries. At first she was going to attack me, but Jill give good pets, so she keep me as her daughter. She apparently liked Jill's voice."

"O-oh. That's uh..." blinking and smiling politely, "That's quite nice of her! Um... Do you think I'd be able to meet her?"

Jill's eyes dropped, a frown touching her lips, "No... no sadly. Lepa passed away many moon cycles ago." Looking over to her loincloth and bikini top, "Jill wears her pelt as reminder to be fierce, to protect jungle."

Seeing the pain in Jill's eyes, "Ah. Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up."

Jill shook her head, "Don't worry, it was a long time ago. Still miss her sometimes though."

Putting a hand on Jill's cheek, Samantha kissed her nose, "Then I'm glad you can have some way to remember her. I'm sure she would be proud of you."

The futa grinned back, "Jill know she would be, Jill keep jungle safe. No poachers come to jungle!"

The blonde smiled, "Good! Though..." thinking again, "Where did you even hear about poachers? And you can speak rather well also..."

"Oh that easy, Ell and Ariel teach me-"

Jill's whole body went stiff, eyes widening at the sudden remembrance. Yes, seven days, seven suns had passed. "Jill...? What's wrong? Who's-"

Jumping from the bed, Jill ran over to her loincloth and bikini top "Jill forget to meet with Ella! Ella must be worried!" Casting a look at Samantha, who now sat up in bed, clutching at the blankets, "Me go to check on Ella, you stay, yes?"

Samantha felt queries bubble up in rapid succession, but successfully stymied the flow, nodding instead, "O-Of course! I'm a little tired anyways-"

Throwing on her outfit, the jungle futa ran outside the door, "Good! Jill come back soon! Eat fruit if hungry!" Grabbing onto the vine near the door, she leapt from the porch, looking back towards Samantha in bed, "No have too much fun without me!"

Samantha grinned, still befuddled by the quick departure, "I won't! Just get back here-" Eyes widening and stretching out her hand, "JILL, WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!"

"Huh?" Jill's grin turned to a grimace as she turned back to face the-

THUNK!

Slamming into the tree trunk, Jill let out a loud grunt, feeling the wind get knocked out of her. The tree shook from the impact, numerous peeping birds flying out of the upper branches, fleeing for fear of being spotted. Breasts bouncing from the sudden stop, her left breast shook free of the bikini. Yet against all odds, Jill maintained her grasp on the vine.

The brown-haired jungle girl shook her head, glancing back towards the treehouse. The blonde heiress stood on the porch with the blankets wrapped around her, yet beside her seemed to be another blonde. "Are you ok?!"

Jill nodded and slowly climbed up the vine, shakily standing atop a tree branch. Correcting her loose tit, "No worries! No worries, who your friend...." To her amazement, slowly, the second Samantha formed into the first, the doubling ceasing.

"Jill... are you sure you're-"

"Jill good, Jill good! Now rest!" Giving a toothy grin, "We have more fuck when me get back!"

Before Samantha could say another word, the goofy jungle futa leapt onto another vine, swinging off into the jungle, her outsider lover watching with a humored smile.

***

Further on in the jungles, a small grove of plants opened up to the sky, unobscured by the wild canopy across the land. In this fertile land, flora thrived in the open sun, teeming with life. A small stream flowed through the middle, water flowing over smooth stones that reflected the sunlight. Flowers, fruits, and herbs of all kinds were gathered there, a veritable garden of eden surrounded by the primitive dark of the jungle.

On the edge of the expanse, an old tree stood, bolstered by its years and strengthened by a firm foundation. Aloft on its mossy limbs sat a treehouse, built of wood and vines, supported by sturdy branches. The beautiful structure was nestled around the thick trunk, with small ornaments hanging on its porch and from the windows. Surrounded by the scent of flowers and sap, this abode looked out over the garden like a sentinel's post.

Inside, a short woman stood in front of a small wooden table, grinding herbs with a stone mortar and pestle. While intensely grinding the herbs within the bowl, the busty redhead's green eyes periodically flicked towards the window, then back to the bowl as a pout formed across her lips. Foot tapping the floor, she leaned against the table, her short, leopard print dress rising slightly at the shift. Grinding once again, she continued only for a moment, then brushed aside some errant red copper hairs back over her ear.

Her eyes once again flicked to the jungle. A few birds flew out from the trees to meet her gaze. Just birds. The jungle woman let loose a sigh. She ground the herbs some more. Then she waited another moment before checking outside once more. Birds again. Sighed. Ground. Waited. Check. Bird. Sigh. Ground. Wait.

And this process repeated over and over, her mind fractured in two areas, attending well to neither. She was so distracted, in fact, that the light padding of footsteps on creaky wood was wholly lost on her. From behind, another woman with deep red hair walked out from the bedroom doorway behind her.

Nearly the spitting image of the milling maiden aside from the darker shade of her hair, the newcomer yawned widely, stretching as obviously as possible. Her clothes were made of the same leopard print as the miller, but instead of a dress they were fashioned into a loincloth and a one shoulder crop top. Peeking during her stretch, she saw that the milling woman still hadn't noticed her.

Raising an eyebrow, "Ella, I think it's fine enough."

The milling woman jumped slightly, nearly dropping the mortar, "Ariel! Oh, you're up." Placing the bowl and stone on the table, Ella walked over to a bowl of fruit, "An-any news from Tac?"

Ariel leaned against the doorframe of branches, folding her arms over her chest, "I mean... I just got up, so no."

Ella took a stone knife out of the bowl and proceeded to pull off the rind of a ball-like fruit, "Oh, oh of course. Of course. I just never know if he comes early to say hello, and you know how news goes around here, it is really quite odd, really moves fast and should be prettywellconnectedinsofaras-"

"She's fine, Ella, I am sure she's fine."

Ella looked up from the fruit, concern etched into her face from her brows to her gritted teeth. Ariel hadn't seen her that worked up since they first left the main village. Sighing, she skipped across the floor and put her hands on Ella's shoulders. "You know Jill, she is always off doing something in the jungle. Maybe she hit her head a few times and got lost."

Ella's widened, "Exactly! You never know-"

"OR she just is helping out some poor lost elephant baby that needs its mother," Ariel interrupted, nodding slightly forward with a smile. "She's probably fine."

Taking a moment to think, the worrying jungle woman nodded, "Yeah... yeah you're probably right."

The scantily clad redhead grinned, "Ex-ACT-ly, I know I'm right. And I know why you're so worried."

"Since its been eight days since we last-"

Sliding her hand down the back of Ella's dress, Ariel rested her hand on her ass. Leaning forward, "Nooooo. Since mating season's almost here, and someone needs some attention."

Ella moaned slightly at the touch, a flush of heat radiating up. Like a spark on kindling, fire started to rise up, red touching her cheeks. "N-no, I'm just worried about her. You know the wild gets pretty dangerous around these time-"

Taking the fruit and Ella's hand into her own, Ariel raised them to her lips, "And you need the kind of attention that can only come from the bulge under Jill's cloth." Taking a bite of the fruit, Ariel's own green eyes locked onto Ella's.

The worried jungle girl bit her lip, blushing, "I mean... I guess that's part of the concern..."

Shaking her head, Ariel pressed closer, pressing their hips together, "I think that's a lot of the concern." The two maintained eye contact for what felt like an eternity. The hand on her ass, the friction from their hips touching, Ella began to feel herself grow wet. Her breathing became heavier, an image of Jill entering into her mind. Maybe... maybe some play would help...

Then, Ariel burst out laughing, releasing Ella and taking the fruit, "Mmmmm someone IS horny, oh my gosh." Taking a large bite and walking towards the door, "Someone's prime and ready for mating season, huh?"

Ella scowled at her friend, "That's not funny!"

Smiling, Ariel stopped and spun on her heel, "Why? It's true though. Look at you! Your pussy is dripping through your dress, you are so excited to get bred, aren't you?

Ella's jaw dropped, "What?! No!" Looking down she noticed her the slightest hint of wetness between her legs. "Ariel I'm serious!"

Ariel laughed even harder, "Well I suppose that means you've already gotten yourself off, hm? Maybe you don't even need Jill for that!" The jovial redhead doubled over laughing, taking a step over to the door. " I bet, I bet if she came here, you wouldn't last ten seconds without-"

Turning around, Ariel's laugh was cut short. An expression like a tiger after seeing something threaten its cubs was thrown from Ella's face. Ariel went silent, coughing slightly and eyeing the shaking knife in Ella's hand.

WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers