Jill of the Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers

"Ariel... "

Raising her hands defensively, "Ok, ok! I'll look for her when I am on my way to collect some fruit today. One of the trees in her area was looking close anyway."

Ella's postured relaxed, a smile gracing her face, "Thank you."

Ariel smiled and winked, then turned away to leave. Before she put a foot out, however, she felt a temptation she couldn't resist. Turning her head back, "But if she's lost during mating season, I can always role play with the tool from the village again!"

"Wha-What- Just find her!" Ella stuttered as the mischievous jungle girl leapt from the tree, grabbing onto a vine and swinging into the trees with a snicker.

As soon as her friend departed, Ella rushed over to the bed and laid down, pulling the furs over her. She knew she needed to calm herself before she did anything else; she couldn't risk losing control around Ariel.

Her mind raced with thoughts of Jill, and what might have happened. Did Jill fall? Was she attacked by animals in the jungle? Or was she taken captive by outsiders and held hostage until now? What could possibly happen to Jill in such a short period of time?

After laying there for a while, however, Ella realized that perhaps Ariel wasn't entirely wrong. If Jill was lost in the jungle, she'd just talk to the animals and find her way back. She was the strongest Hunter she'd ever met, and the blessings she gained from her goddess were incredible. Sighing, she sat back up in bed, the covers falling off of her.

No time being a worry wart. There was work to be done.

Climbing down into the grove, Ella walked amongst the plants that thrived there. Flowers and fruits were all over the area, and all manner of natural splendor surrounded her. It was a quiet day, the sun high overhead and the breeze blowing gently through the leaves above. The sound of birds chirping and insects buzzing filled the air, making a wonderful soundtrack for the labor to come.

Stretching for a few moments, the redhead finally squatted down among the plants, ready to start. She didn't bother with any tools or implements, simply using her bare hands to dig into the soil and remove the weeds from the plants. The soil was moist from the small stream, so she had little trouble pulling out the invasive plants. Though it was hard, tiring work, she enjoyed it for the calm it inspired in her. After working for hours, sweat poured from her body and soaked into her dress, the torn edges on the bottom slightly stained. With one task remaining, Ella wiped her brow and walked over towards a group of trees. In between them, surrounded by a stone fence, sat a marble statue of a woman.

The figure was short, around 4 feet tall, yet her curves were voluptuous and full. She was naked aside from a carved veil, which covered the sides of her face. For eyes, blue gemstones filled the sockets, their sheen pristine and mesmerizing. However, her pose remained the most entrancing of all. Holding onto a berry with one hand, and a stone in the next, she held them nestled against her bosom with an expression of endearment. Ella often stopped to ponder the meaning of the pose, concluding that truly, she was the goddess of the jungle's bounty.

From the berry, vines grew out that scattered around her feet, producing living fruits of the same kind. It was there that Ella found her task: pruning and harvesting the blue-tinted fruits. Plucking them one at a time, the gentle jungle woman placed the berries into a small vessel by the side of the enclosure. Over the last week, the vessel had grown quite full, the mating season truly close at hand. Removing the final berry, Ella let out a sigh of contentment, staring at it in her hand.

Looking upon the statue, Ella bowed her head. "Haltia, goddess of the bounty, I thank you for the blessed crop, and pray that it will come to use for us so that we might further revere you." Thinking a bit longer, a guilty notion lingered. Unable to resist, "And may you please, please protect Jill, and bring her back to us. Truly, I fear that she might be in real danger-"

"....ah-aaaah"

Ella's head jerked up as a familiar sound echoed through the jungle. Slowly standing up, she heard the sounds of animals groaning once again. Then, "..... AAAH-AHH-AAAAAHHHHH!"

Her eyes lighted up as the yell reached her ears, the sounds of the animals repeating back the call acting as a welcome return. A smile touched her lips as she pressed the berry into her mouth and kissed the statue. "Thank you, thank you!"

Running out of the enclosure, she made a cone with her hands and yelled back, "OOOOOOH-OH-OOOH-OOOOOOH!"

Standing before the jungle wilds, the sounds of rustling leaves and snapping branches grew closer and closer. Excitement grew in her bosom, bird calls and monkey howls acting as omens of her arrival. The redhead looked about, knowing it was only a matter of moments before her love would arrive. Then finally, a flash of white streaked amidst the canopy. Ella's eyes widened.

"Jill-"

"AAAAAAH-AH-AHH-"

THWACK!

A tree but a few yards away from the redhead trembled with the impact, a number of fruits falling to the jungle floor. Ella grimaced at the sounds of something falling through the branches, feminine groans and grunts growing closer towards the ground. Finally, the impacts came to a halt after a final, muffled THUNK sounded out, an object clearly connecting with the ground.

Tilting her head, the redhead stood on her tiptoes, trying to see what was going on. Seconds later, she yelled out in surprise as Jill emerged from behind a bush, panting heavily. Her top was partially torn from being caught in thorny bushes, yet her loincloth was still securely tied around her waist.

Panting, Jill looked up and saw the smiling Ella. "Oh hey, Ella! Long time no see!"

The goofy grin on Jill's face sent butterflies through Ella's stomach, exploding bundles of joy amidst her entire being. Running up to the athletic futa, Ella wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug. Jill returned the gesture, wrapping her own arm around Ella's shoulders.

Ella nuzzled into Jill, "Oh, thank the goddesses, you're ok!"

Pulling away, Jill grinned widely, "Of course Jill alright. And why wouldn't Jill be?"

With a raised eyebrow, "Jill, you called out before but never came by, what was I supposed to think?"

Jill started to laugh but caught herself, instead opting to scratch her head for a moment as the gears ground within. "Hmm... Ella have good point." Looking down at the redhead, "But you ok?"

Ella thought for a moment, then smiled, pulling Jill back in close, "Now I am."

Holding onto Jill's firm body sent shivers throughout her entire frame, and Ella felt a tingling start between her legs. A hunger started up as her hips pressed softly into Jill's, the faint pressure of what lay beneath sparking further curiosity. If she could only just prompt her a bit more-

No. She quickly pulled back. Ariel would not be proven right. It would be on Jill's terms, not hers. Clearing her throat, "But what happened though? I thought you were supposed to come over?"

Jill hung her head, "Jill know, Jill mean to, me was going to but then got," she paused, "distracted."

"By what?"

Once again, the goofy grin returned to Jill's face, "You not going to believe this, but Jill save an outsider!"

Ella blinked at the sentence, at first having a hard time believing it. "An... an outsider?"

Jill nodded merrily, "Yes! An outsider! Not from island!"

The jungle futa regaled her with her exploit, hearing Kru's warning about the outsider's, finding them about to cross a bridge. She detailed how Samantha fell off the bridge and nearly drowned, but was saved due to her quick actions. The whole time Ella listened with equal parts amazement and amusement.

When Jill finished her story, Ella gave a slow nod. "I see. So how did this 'outsider' react when you rescued her?"

The jungle futa beamed, "Well, I take her back to treehouse to recover! She very thankful."

Ella blinked, the train of thought screeching to a halt, "Wait, she's still here?"

Jill nodded with a smile, "Yes! She is very nice, teaching me all sorts of things!"

The possibilities ran through Ella's head at a non-stop pace. What if this outsider was a poacher? She could be trying to take over the land, find out where all the animals are and capture them. Or worse, they could try to steal the sacred statues themselves! No, it couldn't be possible. That would mean someone else knew about the existence of the statues, and that was impossible. Couldn't be.

"What do you think she wants from you?" Ella asked, hoping she didn't sound too suspicious.

Jill smiled, "She mainly wants to thank Jill!"

A level of relief spread through her, "Oh good! And... uh, how exactly is she doing that?"

"She teach me!"

"Teach you uh... what exactly?"

Jill's eyes alighted at the question, "Oh! Jill glad you asked, wanted to show you!"

Ella smiled at the sudden excitement, assuming it was a sort of trick, or perhaps something to do with the technology outsiders usually had. To the jungle woman's surprise, Jill instead stepped up close to her, and wrapped her arms around the redhead's waist. Putting one hand to Ella's face, the futa drew close, gently pulling the woman nearer.

Before Ella could utter a word, or even react, Jill leaned in and kissed her.

At first, Ella froze up, shocked at the unexpected action. Jill continued to kiss her, but the redhead's mind was shattered. The "how"'s, "why"'s, and "what does it mean"'s galloped through her head. Yet, she was unable to break free of Jill's hold, nor participate of her own will.

Jill leaned back, head cocked to the side, "Do you not like kiss?"

The sudden announcement of a kiss set off something inside the short jungle woman, something she rarely acknowledged existed: desire. Even now, she was overcome by a burning sensation deep within her loins; one that burned brighter than even the play-mating sessions with Ariel. As the feeling built up, she began to feel a strange need for more contact, wanting to press herself against Jill's chest, her thighs, anything really.

In a fit of animalistic desire, Ella wrapped her arms around Jill's throat and pulled herself against the jungle futa, kissing her passionately. Jill responded immediately, pushing her tongue into Ella's mouth. The jungle girl moaned as the taste of Jill filled her senses, the smell of sweat, the softness of skin, and most importantly, the tanginess of Jill's saliva.

As their tongues dueled, Ella felt a new surge of lust fill her, the heat in her loins growing hotter and hotter. Suddenly, the idea of letting go of control felt more than reasonable, her desires choosing her actions for her. Pulling back from the kiss, Ella leapt up and wrapped her legs around Jill's pelvis, pulling the futa tightly against her crotch. At the same time, she pushed her fingers into Jill's hair, gripping the strands firmly.

The futa, continuing the kiss, spun them around and pressed Ella's back up against a tree, forcing the smaller woman to wrap her arms around Jill's neck. The redhead moaned into the embrace, rubbing her groin against Jill's stomach, feeling the smooth flesh of her lower abdomen. Their bodies slid together as they moved, the friction driving Ella crazy.

Breaking off the kiss, Ella gasped for breath, "Ahh..."

Jill broke away from the kiss and stared into Ella's eyes, "You like this?"

Ella nodded eagerly, "Mmm.. yes.... fuck yes. I've dreamed of this! I just..." She paused.

"Just what?"

Stroking Jill's hair back behind her ear, Ella looked her directly in the eye. "Are you sure? You always seemed like you didn't want to..."

The futa's cheeks flushed a rosy pink hue as she spoke, "Jill always want to... just not know how." Smiling, "But the Outsider teach me!"

Questions of how the outsider taught her started to bubble, but the desire for Jill pushed such questions away. "Thank the goddesses that you are such a good student." Pressing her lips against Jill's again, the futa's arms caressed the redhead's back and legs, pulling her close.

Breaking the making out session short again, Jill grinned, "Jill is! And the Outsider teach me even more."

Tilting her head, Ella furrowed her brow. "More?"

"Yes," Jill replied, leaning in once again.

The kiss was ravenous, Ella moaning deeply as Jill sucked on her lips. She let out another groan of delight as the futa's tongue darted across her upper lip, tickling the sensitive area. With each pass of the other person's tongue, Ella felt a rush of arousal flow through her veins, the heat building in her loins becoming unbearable. Her arms tightened around Jill's neck, holding her in place, while her legs wrapped tighter around the futa's torso, squeezing her ass.

The futa responded in kind, grinding her groin against Ella's, her hands roaming up and down the shorter woman's sides. Each touch elicited a groan from the redhead, causing Jill to smile, enjoying the reaction. Yet the jungle woman's reaction wasn't purely from the caresses. For, from behind Jill's loincloth, Ella could feel a hard bulge forming.

Excitement blossomed in the redhead's bosom, her heart pounding wildly. This was the first time she'd ever been touched by a hunter, and the fact that it was Jill made it all the more exciting. The idea of Jill's cock trying to force its way into her loins was sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body, making her tremble with anticipation.

Yet despite the overwhelming feelings surging through Ella, there was one thing that stood out above everything else. One single thought dominated her mind:

How big is it?!

The question kept running through Ella's head, but she refused to voice it aloud. Still afraid of scaring Jill off, she remained quiet until finally the futanari broke away from the kiss, breathing heavily.

With a wicked grin, Jill pulled back and looked at her, "That feel good?"

Ella blushed, looking down at her lover, "Um... yeah."

"Good," Jill said happily, "Jill know something that will make you feel better!"

The jungle futa put Ella back onto the ground, eliciting a groan of displeasure from the redhead. However, those groans quickly turned to moans as the brunette slowly began trailing kisses down her neck. Her lips brushed the base of Ella's jawline, and then lingered at the top, teasingly brushing past the line between her collarbone and breast. Rubbing her hands around Ella's lean waist, Jill continued kissing down over her fur dress, softly caressing every inch of skin she could find.

Finally reaching Ella's hips, Jill looked up at the redhead with an excited grin. "Now you can have some fun too!"

Ella gulped nervously, unsure what she should do. "What do you mean?" She felt her heart throbbing rapidly, her breaths coming quicker and harder.

In response, Jill squatted before the jungle woman, gently trailing her hands down the redhead's legs. Moving them back up, Ella trembled as Jill planted light kisses along her inner thigh, leaving trails of warm wetness in their wake. Then suddenly, the futa leaned forward, pressing her lips against Ella's pussy.

"JILL!

"

Ella yelped loudly as the hot tongue licked at her folds, making her whole body shudder with delight. Ariel was the last person who touched her there, and she was more in it for her own fun. This, however, felt much more intimate.

Breathing heavy, Jill held Ella's thighs open, allowing the redhead to push her knees apart. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Ella grabbed Jill's head, guiding her further into her nethers. In return, Jill took full control of the situation, burying her face deeper into the redhead's cunt. She fluttered her tongue against the outer walls of the jungle woman's vagina, savoring the taste of her juices.

Ella gasped, grabbing at her short dress in one hand, and Jill's head in the other. Her fingers dug into the brunette's scalp, tugging her closer and moaning with bliss. "Oh Jill, oh Jill yes, YES! Devour me!

"

Jill giggled lightly, moving her mouth faster, licking up and down Ella's slit. The jungle woman couldn't help but thrust her hips toward Jill's face, meeting each lick with a sharp cry. The actions only encouraged the futa to continue, and soon she found herself pushing Ella's thighs up, exposing her dripping entrance fully to the futanari's hungry tongue.

Jill remembered her lessons and quickly began forming different shapes with her tongue. River, tree, fish. Then, tree ring. As she rocked her head and tongue in a circular motion, Ella gasped loudly at the new sensation, her toes curling in excitement. "THAT ONE! OH YES, OH FUCK! Please don't stop!"

Jill obliged, sucking Ella's clit into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. The redhead arched her back, bucking her hips wildly, fucking Jill's face. The futa moaned deeply as she tasted Ella's sweet nectar, tasting herself on the other woman's skin. It drove her wild, making her want to taste more of Ella's honey.

Suddenly, Ella came undone, screaming out as her orgasm hit.

"OH GODDESS JILL!" She cried, shaking violently.

A wave of warmth flooded her loins as Ella bucked against Jill's tongue, nearly knocking the futanari backwards. Spasms racked her body, and she shuddered violently, unable to even speak properly. Jill moaned hungrily, slurping up every drop of Ella's cum. She swallowed greedily, savoring the flavor, before sliding her tongue back inside Ella's twitching hole. She lapped up any stray drops of fluid left within, giving it extra attention.

Ella thought she could see stars, leaning on the tree to stay standing up. Nothing that Ariel had done could come close to Jill's performance. From the feeling of her fingertips on her thighs, to the fluttering of her tongue across her pussy lips, she tried to etch it all into memory. She would never forget this moment. Never.

Yet, as Ella closed her eyes, bliss still taking over her, Jill's desire only grew. Beneath her loincloth, her cock had already swelled up under the fabric at the sight of Ella's pleasure, and now it was growing bigger and thicker with every passing second. Soon enough, it refused to be kept away, the massive erection pushing aside the leopard pelt loincloth.

Unable to hold back any longer, Jill took hold of the side of Ella's legs. The redhead blinked at the touch, "Mmm that was so- huh?" Before feeling herself being turned around. Now facing the tree, Ella gasped in surprise as she felt Jill's hot breath on the back of her neck, the futa pressing herself against her ass. "Jill?"

The futa moved her hands over Ella's waist, sliding them up to cup the redhead's large breasts through her dress. Grasping her tits firmly, Jill squeezed gently, her thumbs rubbing circles over Ella's nipples through the fabric. The redhead gasped sharply, arching her back and spreading her legs wider for Jill.

"Jill..."

Without warning, Jill took hold of the top of Ella's dress from behind and pulled down, the redhead's generous breasts bouncing free. Ella's chest heaved from the sudden release, her perky pink tips hanging down as she bent further down, pussy throbbing with need. Jill grabbed at the exposed breasts, drawing out soft cries from Ella as her fingers pinched and twisted at the tender flesh.

"Ahh, Goddess..." Ella moaned, biting her lip as she looked back at the futanari's lustful expression.

Jill's expression was a mix between pure animalistic desire and playful innocence, which only fueled Ella's arousal. "Jill wanted to feel these for so long..."

Ella blushed, "Well I... I've wanted you to too..."

The futa grinned mischievously, lowering her head. She placed a kiss just below Ella's ear, her hot breath tickling the redhead's sensitive skin. Ella shivered, moaning softly, and then Jill's lips were on her neck, kissing down the smooth curve and down her back. "Then Jill want show what else she learn!"

WildFu
WildFu
83 Followers