Jill Owned By Her Roommate

Story Info
Jill becomes a slave to her college roommate.
6.6k words
4.41
21.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JILL OWNED BY HER ROOMMATE

After a year of college in the dormitory where roommates are assigned not chosen, Jill, now 19 felt that she'd like to have a roommate that would be a better match. Jill got along with her first year roommates, but none really became friends. They all had their own separate interests.

Jill never thought of herself as hot or beautiful, but her lovers would dispute that. They would consider her very sexy with her short blond hair, blue eyes and firm C/D cup tits with pointy nipples with well defined pink areolas. She always kept her slave cunt bald as would be required of her by an owner, she imagined.

Jill went to college because it was the thing to do, not that she had a particular career goal. Her parents wanted her to have a full liberal arts education and they insisted she attend the college and paid for everything so she didn't have financial limitations. Jill's parents were a pair of lawyers who worked in the same law firm and had very little time for Jill. Their careers were their focus and just let Jill have what she wanted.

Jill didn't date much, but she did get picked up at local bars and would go to bed with both men and women who hit on her with little resistance. She looked at herself as property to be used by whoever she was with, whether or not the partner of the moment knew about her submissiveness. She wasn't worried about being a thought of as a slut. She was a slut needing to be a slave and she knew it.

As the second year was getting ready to start, Jill looked at the idea of joining sororities but the Greek life wasn't what she really wanted. Sure, she'd enjoy the sororities, and the parties they'd bring and the friends she'd make but that wasn't enough. Jill had a need that she couldn't deny her secret fantasy that was so strong it was set to take over her life. She needed to be owned as a slave.

The problem was not recognizing her fantasies were now needs and only becoming stronger. The problem was not telling her parents about her sexual needed. Jill was always open with her Mom about her sex life and her Mom was always supportive, even with the kinky aspects. Apparently, her parents enjoyed the BDSM lifestyle themselves. They didn't hide it from Jill, though Jill was never invited to join them.

Jill though about her friends that may be good roommate candidates. There were a couple that stood out as potential matches but she needed to know more. These friends she knew were either lesbian or bisexual, so that wasn't a problem. She knew that they were attracted to Jill sexually and they even had some hot encounters with them. She enjoyed them a lot. What she didn't know about them was if they would be willing to enslave her.

She knew she'd have reveal her inner self to them to find out. Jill decided to talk to both of them to see if they'd go for it. Jill already had rented a house near the campus and was having it renovated to include three bedrooms, each with a bathroom, a typical living room and kitchen, and a special playroom in the large basement. The playroom was a full dungeon that included two cells for holding slaves.

Two weeks before the semester started and the house would be ready. All Jill needed was her roommate. Jill even built the house to have the potential for multiple roommates but they would all have to dominate her. Jill expected to be living in the cell in the dungeon and let out only to go to classes. That was her fantasy she was wanting to be real.

Jill called Ann first. She was also a second year student in the same major as Jill. They were good friends and they often met to study together the first year. Their study sessions often became sexual explorations of each other's bodies.

Ann's looks were exotic. She was a raven haired beauty standing 5'8" with an athletic, yet shapely build. Her features and heritage made her look like a 20 yr old version of Cher with her long straight hair which she left flowing around her shoulders. Her tits were firm yet only B cup, but had nipples that grew into little bullets when touched.

"Hi Ann, how is your summer going?"

Ann responded with a bit of what she'd been doing during the summer including telling her friend about a vacation abroad that she recently returned from to Europe.

"The best part of my trip was Amsterdam, they're so open sexually. I really had my eyes opened about things. Remember when we'd be together talking after our sexy fun? I remember how you mentioned about being open to kinky things. Well I really learned about alternate sexual lifestyles and kinky sex in Amsterdam. I went to some clubs and it was great."

"Oh, really were they the famous bondage clubs I've read about?"

"Yea, they were great. I couldn't believe people were so comfortable with it all, but I got to try out a lot of things that I wondered about. Maybe when we get back to school, we can do some of what I saw and tried there with you."

Jill was really beginning to think Ann would be a perfect roommate in terms of her openness of sexual fantasies and her interest in BDSM. She decided she needed to know more to see which side of the whip Ann fell.

"Really, I wish I could go to a club like that sometime. You know I'm more of a sub, so I'd need to go on someone's leash I'm sure. Did you go as a slave on someone's leash?"

"I did the first time I went to the club. I went with someone I met there. It was just a casual thing but I was collared on a leash. My friend said I had to be that way even if I was just a curious tourist to keep the Doms from taking me as a slave. "

"I'd really like to see you on a leash. Were you naked?"

"Not naked, but revealing. I went but didn't like being leashed. The second time, I went as a dominant with my friend as my slave on a leash. I liked that much more. I think I'm a dom and would want to go down that path."

"I guess, if we got together this semester, I'd be your naked slave within a week."

"Definitely!"

"That's why I called. You know I didn't really like the dorms last year. I decided to set up a house near the campus for me and maybe a couple of select roommates who would be compatible to my needs."

"What needs?"

"Well, aside from someone who I could be friends with, and someone who I could study with, but someone who would own me and train me to be their slave."

"Really, you want to be a real slave? You want me to dominate you?"

" Yes, I think I'd love to be wearing your collar. Do you think you'd like to own a woman like me?"

"Truthfully, it sounds like a great fantasy, but I'm not sure about how it would be in reality. I'd be willing to try though. I'm in if you want me. You said the house might have other roommates too? How would that work?"

"All roommates would be either dominant women or slaves like me. There are three bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. Each of them would have furniture like any other dorm room, a bed, a desk, etc. It would also have a slave cage under the bed if they wanted to have their slave close by. The basement has a large dungeon with two cells. I would use one of the cells as my bedroom and I'd be kept there naked and live as slave down there. I'd only be out to go to class."

The two girls continued to go into the details of how things would work and getting set up to move in. Ann and Jill decided that a housekeeper would need to be hired to handle the cleaning and would be there to handle Jill in the dungeon while Ann and any other roommates were not there. Jill agreed and said she'd find one.

Jill though about her other friend, Joyce who also was in Jill's major and who also played with Jill sexually. Jill looked back on their past semester with Joyce and though that she'd be a possible compatible roommate. Jill remembered seeing a pair of handcuffs in Joyce's room and she now regrets not asking Joyce about them then. Now would be the chance and she dialled Joyce's number.

"Hi Joyce, it's me Jill from last year. How was your summer?"

Joyce was a more reserved, shyer brunette 19 year old standing 5'5". Her body was not skinny, nor heavy, fairly average. Her C cup tits moved well under her shirt when she went bra-less, which was normal for her. She loved her tits and liked showing them off. A confirmed lesbian, she enjoyed kinks on both sides of the whip. While she had experience dominating some of her lovers when she was in high school, once she got to college, she was more submissive with her more recent lovers including Ann many times, though Jill didn't know.

"Oh, Hi Jill, it was fine. I worked as a waitress and did a few days at the beach. Not much else."

"Are you going back to the dorms next semester? I'm not. I decided to set up a house and live off campus with a few compatible roommates."

"I guess so, I hadn't really thought about it. My parents were handling all that, but off campus would be great. Do you think I could be one of your roommates? What type of compatibility are you looking for?"

"Well, we're already friends and in the same major, so that's all good, but the most important aspect is, well, let's see. I have a question about something I saw last year in your room. I saw a pair of handcuffs on your bedside table. Were they to hold you? Or were they to hold me, if you had your chance?"

"Oh, wow, I didn't know you saw those. Well, I guess I have to admit I'm into kinky sex like I know you are. I sometimes did some self bondage and enjoyed that, but I also thought I'd want to cuff you sometime, maybe after getting drunk you'd be my captive and I'd ravish you."

"I wish you had done that. Maybe you'll get me cuffed next semester. I'd like that for sure. Are you interested in living an alternate lifestyle cantering on me being a full time sex slave owned by my roommates who would train me to their kinky desires and use me? I already have Ann signed to to be one of my owners."

"Count me in."

Joyce asked a few more questions about the arrangements and Jill felt more and more comfortable with having two owners. It was settled, two roommates and the third bedroom would go to the household helper who would do the cooking and cleaning as well as facilitating Jill's slavery.

Now that Jill had her roommates, the last thing she needed to get was the household helper to do the cooking and cleaning, but would also help ensure Jill was kept naked and bound while in the house yet would permit her to do her studies. Jill accepted the idea that she'd be available to be used by this person as well, that was part of being a house slave.

Jill decided to talk to her Mom about this because she wanted to take her friend and family maid to fulfil this job. The maid, Juanita, was a mid thirties Hispanic woman who was not only devoted to the family and had been a long time employee, but was also quite hot herself. Jill and Juanita would often enjoy each other and she was Jill's confidant. Jill hoped her Mom would agree, but was concerned about her parents needing to replace her in the household.

"Mom, things are going well about getting my house set up at school. I've already got two roommates set up. What I need now is a household helper who would do the cooking and cleaning, but would also manage me and keep me safe during all the sexual games that I'm planning. Do you think I could take Juanita? She would be perfect."

Jill's mom thought about it. She knew the plans Jill had and didn't want to get in the way. After some thought she finally agreed. She and her husband had also used Juanita sexually, but they couldn't refuse Jill anything. It would be fine for her and her husband to replace Juanita in their home and their beds. Some new younger blood would be welcome. She knew her husband had a wandering eye, and cock to match based on their swinging activities, so he'd be happy to get a new young sex toy to be their maid.

Jill then asked Juanita and she readily agreed to help. She had been Jill's safety partner in her self bondage sessions and would routinely release her. She was also one of Jill's lesbian lovers so she was happy to do this for her friend.

Juanita, a beautiful Latina of Brazilian descent was a truly hot import from Rio De Janiero when she was 20. She stood 5'6" with lovely curves and D tits. She dressed conservatively in public, but in private with her employers she dressed to kill sexy and Jill's parents both enjoyed her body fully. Juanita was fully bi and willing to use her body to enjoy life.

She and Jill also became lovers over the years, though nothing serious until now that she was going to be her house helper. Juanita, during the summer after Jill's first college year would often swat Jill's ass and encourage her submission. She was always Jill's safety partner during Jill's self bondage sessions, and would sometimes put Jill in bondage when Jill wanted to have someone dominate her.

Now that everything was set, it was just to wait for the start of school. Jill and Juanita moved in two days later about ten days before school was to start. They got everything set up. She and Juanita went to the city to the BDSM shops to get their equipment and toy needs filled. She bought all the cuffs, collars, whips, dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps, ropes, and other things that may be needed. She also had some wooden items like a rack, St Andrew's cross, a whipping post, and some other related items. All would be delivered before the two roommates would arrive.

Jill had plans to be bound naked in the dungeon bound to the St Andrew's cross when her roommates arrived to set the stage for the house. Both roommates would be picked up at the airport by Juanita who had made the travel arrangements. A letter to each new Mistress was to be pinned to each of Jill's nipples, one for each of them.

A third document was the house rules that would be enforced by Juanita. It was pinned to Jill's clit hood. Because Juanita was going to be out of the house, Jill was not gagged, but a gag was strapped around her neck ready to be inserted as soon as Juanita returned.

Fortunately, all the flights were on time and there were no delays in baggage claim. Juanita easily recognized the girls and brought them to the limo rented for the occasion. Juanita introduced herself and told them about her history with the family and with Jill. She told them as they arrived to put their things in their rooms, spend an hour unpacking then to meet in the living room.

An hour later, Ann and Joyce joined Juanita in the living room. They asked about where Jill was and Juanita told them, "Let's go see Jill in her room. She's ready for the fun to begin."

Downstairs to the basement they went. Juanita gave each girl a key to the basement door as she unlocked it. She opened the door and the room was totally dark. Juanita turned on the light and Jill was blinded by the sudden light as her new roommates gasped at the sight of Jill bound stark naked to the St Andrew's cross. Jill said nothing as Juanita put the gag in her mouth very unceremoniously and showed the girls their letters.

Ann reached for her letter, but let her hands roam Jill's body as well, swatting her too. Ann's letter was opened and she read it aloud.

The letter said:

"Mistress Ann,

I, Jill, have placed my body and soul to your hands to own me, train me to your desires, discipline me as you see fit, and to use me as your personal slave. I hope you share me with Joyce who can also help you train and use me. If Joyce wishes, when she is in a submissive mood, also submit to you same as me. That's up to Joyce. Juanita will help you train me and will enforce your rules as long as they don't go against the house rules attached to my clit. Enjoy me to the fullest, Mistress."

Joyce similarly opened her letter and read it aloud. The letter said:

"Mistress Joyce,

I, Jill, property of Mistress Ann, have placed my body and soul to her as her slave. I hope she will let you help train me, discipline me, and use me. I know I cannot have more than one owner at a time. That is why Ann is my owner, but as a fellow roommate you have access to me as well. You and Ann will agree on what will mean, but I hope she will enlist you to help her. On those times, you feel like being submissive, I hope you will give your body to Ann as well and you can join me her in the dungeon as a sister slave. Enjoy."

Then Juanita removed the third letter from Jill's clit and read it aloud. The letter of house rules said:

"House Rules

  1. Juanita will be the sole decision maker regarding house rules and any changes.
  2. Juanita will be the enforcer of all rules. These rules are for the safety and security of all of us living in this house and to ensure our lifestyle goes on unencumbered.
  3. Ann will be the sole owner of Jill unless she relinquishes this role. If that occurs, Juanita will decide Jill's ownership going forward, but Jill's slavery will continue unabated.
  4. No permanent harm will be done to Jill or any other submissive. If a permanent marking or body modification was to be made, Jill's owner and Juanita must agree to what, where, how and when such modification will be implemented. Jill has no rights in this regard.
  5. Jill will be allowed out of the house only for attending class and related activities without supervision.
  6. Jill will be allowed to be taken out of the house by her owner as the owner desires. The only limits would be that Jill cannot be arrested or her family embarrassed by such excursion.
  7. Juanita is in charge of the house and will have the right to use Jill's body as she likes, when she likes as long as it doesn't go against Jill's owner's wishes."

Ann and Joyce both readily agreed to the house rules and Ann hugged Joyce while her hands also roamed Joyce's tits saying, "I'm sure this will work out great. When you want to submit to me just come and kneel naked before me and beg to be collared." Joyce smiled and responded, "Yes Mistress."

Ann went over to Jill and probed her slave cunt to see how wet she was. She was gushing and she came as Ann's fingers entered Jill. Joyce went over to a chair next to where Juanita sat and the two women talked a bit, getting to know each other as they watched Ann with her slave.

Ann was unsure what to do with her slave. She's never owned a slave before. She really hasn't done serious domination before Jill, but she thought she'd love owning Jill. Ann put Jill stretched out spread eagled on the wall of the dungeon. She played with her dripping slave cunt, tasting her juices from time to time.

Ann walked over and sat next to Joyce and began to look at her with sexual interest. Her hand went to Joyce's left tit and played with her nipple with a playful pinch. Joyce moaned and let Ann have her. Ann the played with Joyce's other tit as well, then bent her over into a hot kiss. Ann began to enjoy Joyce as Joyce melted into Ann's arms.

"Let's go upstairs and check out my room," Ann whispered to Joyce.

Both girls got up and left the basement together to make out in Ann's room. Juanita looked over at helpless Jill. Ann said to Juanita as she left, "Enjoy her and feel free to discipline her as you like." Juanita smiled and said, "Yes, mam."

Juanita went over to Jill and fondled her charge on her tits as well as her cunt. Juanita touched her gently as well as pinched her nipples.

"Jill, are things going as you wanted?"

"Yes Mistress Juanita, things are perfect. Please don't think of me as anything other than Ann's slave that you will help train and use. I know mom has asked you to protect me, but please don't protect me too much. I'm a slave with no rights."

"Jill, we'll see how things go, but I'll respect your fantasies and what you want, but I work for your parents and will do what they want. Who knows, maybe your parents may come and see how you're doing and may even want to use your body. What do you think of your parents using you?"

12