All Comments on 'Jill Owned By Her Roommate'

by TagsAPoppin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze8 months ago

So far it has been a good story. For me it was to much going back and forth from present to past at irregular times. It all made sense , just to much. The parents lifestyle was known by their daughter maybe that is what caused her kink , wanted affection and closeness from her parents. sounds like this is a hierarchy in slavedom for the three girls and a maid. so maid need to hire a maid for cleaning and cooking duties. she needs to take over master bedroom and give Ann a different bedroom. as you see dear writer I would love to see more of this household, including mommy dearest. Please let us know if you will do a second chapter.

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptr8 months ago

I honestly think this story has a cool concept. The main and side characters are explained quickly and simply which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The action does seem to run quite fast though and personally I'd like to have things slow down and see how their everyday life goes on with this new living situation. I hope this isn't a one shot story with no continuation as I'd love to see more of this. Overall great job.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please, more!

It is really cool

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

more chapters please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous