Jill Returns

Story Info
Jill gets divorced and calls on Steve to console her.
3.2k words
4.28
17.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers

In the previous story, My Old Friend Jill we saw that Jill was getting married to Art. To refresh everyone's recollection of those events Jill, her future husband, Art, and the protagonist in the story, Steve, were all friends from high school. Steve had had a couple of dates with Jill years ago but nothing came of those. Then, just before her wedding, Jill paid a visit to Steve at the Inn at Perry Cabin. They had a drink for old times sake, but one thing led to another and also had sex not once, but twice, before Jill's nuptials. Now it is nearly two years later and Jill, not forgetting that momentous night, called Steve to give him some news and also get some advice. The story will pick up there.

"Steve? Hi, it's Jill. How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm fine although a little surprised to hear your voice. It's been a long time. Are you OK?"

"Well, that's the reason I'm calling..." she said interjecting a poignant pause.

"What's wrong? Is Art OK?"

"I think Art is fine, but you should know that he and I divorced several months ago. We thought we loved one another and he was a good guy, but our lives were just too different."

"Jill, this comes as a bit of a shock. I don't know what to say. Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"At the moment I think I just need someone to talk to. You've always been such a great listener and at this point that is probably what I need most."

"This is really difficult to do on a phone call. Do you want me to come down to Annapolis? You're not that far away."

"I don't want to put you out or anything. I know that you have your own time commitments, but I really need someone to talk to. My parents wouldn't understand and my mom gets too emotional and my dad would just get plain angry. If you could come down to see me that would be great."

"Look it's nearly midnight right now. How about meeting after work tomorrow. There is a Marriott at the foot of Gloucester Street. We can have a drink in the bar at 7:00 if that works."

"That would be great. I don't know how I can ever thank you for being there for me when I need you most."

Steve let that thought linger as he flashed back to that evening before Jill's wedding when what started out as a friendly visit recalling old times had ended up with him bedding her... twice. She was a very attractive woman who also had amazing smarts. "I bet that's the root cause of the problem in their marriage," he said to himself. "A lot of guys cannot handle a brainy woman and she is certainly brainy.

"But to be totally honest, I'm going to be 31 and worried that my biological clock will be running out and want to have a baby. Art wasn't the least bit interested and did whatever he could to avoid the conversation," she continued.

Now Steve did get to thinking. Art was a fool not wanting to have the opportunity to knock up Jill. Just the thought of his manhood being inside of her with those long legs wrapped around him was enough to get his motor running.

After work the next day, Steve got in the car, left the parking garage, and headed for I-95. Traffic at that hour was heavy and he made the decision to bail off the interstate and take Rt 301 down through the Delmarva Peninsula. Timewise would be about the same, but he detested having to sit in traffic. It was probably a good move because at a couple minutes past 7:00 he walked into the bar at the hotel.

Jill, just as classy as ever dressed in a plaid skirt, silk blouse, and stiletto heels, sat at a high top overlooking a view of the marina with a glass of white wine in front of her that looked like it hadn't been touched.

"Waiting for someone in particular?" Steve asked walking up to her.

"Yeah, I am. There's a certain special guy who is good at listening to me," she said and then added, "Let's have a drink and I can start my tale of woe."

Steve sat down and then ordered a dry martini from the barmaid. The serious conversation would have to wait until after his drink came, but in the meantime his eyes drank in the incredibly attractive albeit saddened face that sat opposite him as they made small talk. Eventually, the martini arrived and the conversation took a more serious turn.

"So all day at work and then in the car on the way down here I kept thinking about what might have gone wrong between you and Art. Want to fill me in."

"The first year went pretty well. We both had our jobs but made lots of time for each other. Our sex lives were great in case you were wondering."

Steve wasn't going to admit that he had been wondering but remembering the great evening that he had had with Jill he wasn't surprised either.

"So, what happened or should I say 'snapped' between you two?"

"It was probably when I changed jobs. The small pharma company where I work now had recruited me at an astronomical salary figure. I was hired as the director of clinical studies. With my new salary I was easily making four to five times what Art was and I think it was just his male ego that couldn't handle it."

"Possible, but I think I'd sort of like it that my wife was so highly regarded."

"Look, I don't mind talking about this with you, but why don't we finish our drinks and go back to my condo so that we aren't in public."

It sounded like a great suggestion, so Steve downed the rest of his martini, ate the olive, and left $30 on the table. Not more than 20 minutes later they arrived at Jill's condo and he couldn't help but notice what nice digs they were. Beautifully furnished with a great view of the water. What wasn't there to like?

"How about I mix you another drink? I do have Hendrick's gin and a fresh jar of olives."

"Sounds good to me, so long as you aren't trying to ply me with liquor and get me to take my clothes off."

"Actually, that isn't a bad idea. I haven't been laid in nearly a year," replied Jill, but then immediately blushed at what that sounded like and added, "Look, I didn't ask you to come down to Annapolis so I could have you fuck my brains out."

"I know and I don't think I would have come if I had suspected that that was your motive," Steve said as he watched Jill finish making his martini and adding the olive for garnish but let her last comment just hang in the air.

"Steve, you're such a good guy. How come you don't have a woman in your life yet?" Jill asked rather forwardly and then blushed again.

"I guess I'm just fussy. I've dated a few women, but none of them were special."

"What do you mean by special?" she asked opening the fridge to take out a half-full bottle of Riesling and pouring herself a glass.

"I like someone who is intelligent so that we have something to talk about over breakfast. There's a lot of good looking women out there who also know how to provide good sex, but not many can talk about anything of substance. Life would become really boring pretty quickly."

At that explanation Jill choked on her glass of wine and the coughing was so intense that she spilled the contents of the glass she was holding all over her blouse. "Sorry, but you caught me unawares with that comment," she said.

"You better get some water on that blouse otherwise the wine will permanently stain," Steve said.

"You're right," replied Jill taking a paper towel and wetting it before attempting to clean the blouse.

"Take it off. You'll never get it that way."

Unfazed Jill unbuttoned and removed her blouse. As she stood at the sink in a very sexy while lace bra as she held the blouse under the running water. Steve feasted his eyes on her perfect feminine form as she did so.

"I'm sorry, it seems that every time we are together I wind up taking my clothes off," Jill said with a nervous giggle that was again accompanied with some more of a flushed face.

"Well, if you recall our last one-on-one meeting there might be some hazards associated with that," Steve said jokingly.

"I'm not so sure that I would label them as hazards. The last time really turned out quite nice," responded Jill turning around, putting her arms around Steve's neck and giving him a very wet passionate kiss. "After that last time I had never had such a great fucking either before or since. But right now I'm so glad that you came to see me."

"I care a lot about you but would not want to start something that I couldn't finish even if we did have sex before the wedding."

Jill then started to unbutton Steve's shirt. "What do you say we see if either of us is as good as that last time?"

"I bet you are," said Steve.

"Maybe, but I think that the best thing we can do is to let's find out," came the response as Jill undid Steve's belt and unzipped his jeans.

"Well, aren't you a girl on a mission today."

"I told you that I haven't gotten laid in a real long time and both you and I are going to fix that problem sooner rather than later," explained Jill as she reached inside Steve's shorts to find his now very stiff member.

"The next thing that has to happen is for you to get out of that skirt. While you look amazing in it, right now it will only serve to get in the way," said Steve unfastening the button at the waist and unzipping it. Jill wasted no time peeling it off her hips and letting it fall to the floor leaving her standing there in just a bra, garter belt, bikinis, and stockings.

"While we're at it, these will only get in the way, too," said Jill putting her thumbs in the waistband of her bikinis and pulling them down and then off. Just as she had had two years prior, Jill's pubis was nicely shaved and its anticipating lips faintly glistening with her natural lubricating juices. Steve boosted Jill up onto the countertop which was just the right level for him to give her some needed oral attention, but also when the time eventually arrived for him to easily enter her. In the meantime that subtle yet distinctive somewhat musty odor of an excited woman had now begun to permeate the kitchen.

Just slightly bending over put Jill's pussy at Steve's eye level--not just eye level, but close up, too. "If that isn't the cutest pussy I've seen," he said to himself as he closed in to lick it and then explore its intricacies with his tongue in search of her clit.

"Oh, my God, what did you find!" she exclaimed. "Just don't stop. Oh, but I love it," she was literally begging.

Her pussy had to have been just recently shaved because it was as smooth as a newborn baby's bottom but even better was that it was nicely framed by the white garter belt--wow was this a sexy view or what? Jill was clearly enjoying the experience and was making distinct moaning sound characteristic of a pleasured woman. "I love what you're doing, but now it's driving me out-of-my-mind crazy. All I want is for you to fuck me and shoot a massive load. My pussy has been deprived of cum for far too long."

Steve stopped using his tongue, stood up and took down his briefs. Jill scooted her butt to the edge of the counter and spread her legs wider as Steve approached her with his achingly stiff manhood in hand. He introduced it to her moist opening and then with ever-greater pressure pushed it further inside of her until it was inserted its full length.

"Oh, my God, but that is huge," Jill gasped. "Now all I want is for you to fill me," she begged and began to move her butt, an action that caused Steve to move his penis in and out. Just to tease her a little he withdrew all but the last half inch before thrusting himself back in its full length.

It wasn't long before she uttered, "Steve, I'm ready to cum. But whatever you do, don't stop what you're doing though." Seconds later Jill had an amazingly strong orgasm and then moments later so did Steve. Spasm after spasm deposited ever more semen deep in her vagina. She was in ecstasy, her face flushed, pulse quickened, and breathing got far deeper.

When the ejaculation finally ended, Jill looked at Steve with what could only be described as puppy dog eyes and said, "That was wonderful, but is that all there is?"

"For the moment, but I'm sure that I can find more."

"Oh good! It was great, but not hardly enough to satisfy me. Let's refill our drinks and go to the bedroom, take a little rest and recharge the batteries," she said with the naughtiest smile that Steve had ever seen on a woman. Jill got off the counter and when she stood up she began to leak copious amounts of cum from her pussy. Looking around the only thing that she could find to stem the flood was the dishtowel--under the circumstances it would have to do.

Steve went to the fridge, retrieved the bottle of wine, and refilled Jill's glass. As he did so Jill held the towel firmly between her legs and juggled the bottle of gin to refresh Steve's martini. They handed each other their respective drinks and hurriedly albeit a bit awkwardly made their way to the bedroom, Jill still managing to hold the dishtowel against her pussy. As Jill had her hands full, Steve pulled back the duvet and the two got on the bed. Jill rested her head on Steve's shoulder, gazed at the ceiling, and reveled in the afterglow of the best fucking that she had had in a very long time.

Within moments Jill was asleep. Steve had his hand on her back and managed to undo the hooks of her bra. Her boobs immediately were happily released. Steve lowered his hand and cupped her right buttocks cheek, but then decided to explore things a bit further working his hand to where he could finger her under the dishtowel that was still retarding the flow of his cum. This went on for several minutes, but eventually Jill woke up, gave Steve a big smile and then planted an even bigger kiss.

"Do you know what I want now?" she asked.

"A refill on your wine?" Steve guessed.

"No, a refill on your cum. Let's do it again. OK?" she asked.

"I think we can do that," said Steve now bracing himself up on one arm. At the very thought of doing it again, his organ returned to the position of attention, a condition that was not lost on Jill.

"That was the reaction I was hoping for," she said as she removed her bra, rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. She was careful to position the now soggy dishtowel under her butt.

Steve got between her legs and once more began to enter her. Her vagina still had a fair amount of cum in it and Steve mused that this is what other guys had to have meant when they referred to sloppy seconds. Jill's vagina was so well lubricated between her natural juices and Steve's first load of cum that he worried that he wouldn't be able to get enough traction. Nevertheless, he'd give it his all.

Jill was suitably excited once more and was moving her butt in the most enticing way as Steve concerned himself with pumping his organ in and out of her. All of those bodily fluids caused each thrust to make a very audible squishy noise that Steve knew was only going to get louder once he deposited more semen into her.

"Why couldn't Art have ravaged her like this," came the thought through her mind. Now Jill was convinced that this evening might be the best fucking that she had ever had in her entire life. The two just laid there: Jill spread eagle and Steve still between her legs with his manhood buried inside of her.

After spending the night, the two awoke and looked at the clock. They each had already decided that they would tell their employers that they were working from home the next day although in Steve's case he knew that he also had to drive back to Philadelphia.

After showering and dressing they sat in the kitchen each with a cup of coffee. Jill was rather quiet and Steve was still concerned about her.

"What's the matter. Still thinking about Art?"

"No, I'm actually thinking about us."

"What do you mean? We're still friends, well if I think about last night maybe just a bit more than friends."

"Yeah, that's what I mean. It didn't really dawn on me until this morning that I had come off the pill six months ago. I stayed on until just after the divorce, but when my social life went nowhere, I figured what's the use."

"Oh?"

"It means that everything we did yesterday was unprotected sex. There's a fair chance that I could be pregnant."

"When was your last period?"

"That's why I am worried. I finished it about 10 days ago and normally my cycle is like clockwork." At that the two became so quiet that you could hear a pin drop (a punster might have called it a pregnant silence).

Finally, it was Steve who took hold of Jill's hands, looked her in the eyes and said, "One of the proudest moments of my life would be for you to be carrying my baby. I've always been crazy about you going all the way back to high school. In a way I hope that you really are pregnant because getting you that way was one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done."

Then Steve saw her eyes well up. "Me too. You were incredible last night. However, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves though because there is also a fair chance that I'm not pregnant."

"In that case let's not take any chances. Want to go back to bed? I've got the time if you do."

Jill got up from her chair, went over to Steve, put her arms around his neck, planted a passionate wet kiss on him and said, "Sure, why not. Let's go. It wouldn't be a good idea to keep my eggs waiting, would it?!" she giggled.

doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers