Jill the Best Secretary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill scowled at me,

"I told you I didn't feel good, but you did it anyway. Get my skirt for me and give me some privacy."

This was a side of her I couldn't believe existed, and believe me I was going to break her will. After a while she walked into the kitchen.

"Feeling better?" I asked her, trying to act concerned.

"Yes, I'm sorry I snapped, but I'm really sick, I can't do anything else, I've got to get home and lie down."

I walked her out to her car. Enjoying the leg show when she got in and her skirt rode up.

"Jill forced a smile and said, "See you in the morning, I'll be alright."

"I hope so."

I tried to act concerned, but I really didn't care, I just wanted to have some fun.

I got to the office early, and what a surprise, the company auditor was waiting for me. It was a plain jane fifty some year-old woman, from the main office, she introduced herself as June and would be here for two days, "Just Great" I thought, there goes the first two days of my planned fun week.

Jill arrived shortly thereafter; she looked fantastic in a cream-colored pencil skirt, sheer brown hose, brown heels and a black scoop neck sweater.

I couldn't believe I was going to have that woman June here all day, sort of "Adult supervision" for two days.

At least Jill had dressed to please me. Around mid-morning, I asked Jill to bring a claim file into my office, she walked in with a real sway, her shoulders back, tits jiggling trying to overflow her skimpy bra.

Jill stood in front of my desk. I motioned for her to come closer, as if I didn't want June to hear what I was going to say. She knew what I was going to do, and leaned forward, her face inches from mine. Her sweater gaped open, displaying a black lace demi bra. I calmly reached in with both hands and cupped both tits, she quickly looked back at the door, but I wasn't worried; the desk June was working at was on hardwood floor, so I would hear her chair, if she got up. Jill blushed deeply and really seemed uncomfortable, as I kneaded her soft flesh. Rolling her nipples between my fingers she was starting to take shallow breaths and moan softly, finally she whispered.

"Please stop, I'm scared she'll see us."

I acted like I was moving my hands out then I pulled the front of her sweater down, both tits bouncing free, her perfect nipples hard as could be. She involuntary squealed and stuffed them back in her bra.

"You're crazy, you know that?"

I just smiled and patted her ass,

"Thank you jill, I'll call you if I need more."

She frowned at me and left, her cute ass wiggling as she went.

I didn't push my luck, toward the end of the day, June informed me she was leaving and that her assistant would be coming tomorrow, a Mr. Canfield. My mind started racing.

Jill came in telling me she was going, I asked her if she could go shopping tonight?

"For what, I hadn't planned on it?"

I had her with what I knew, so I might as well go for it.

"From now on I want you to wear garter belts and stockings to work, when I tell you to, and I want you to tomorrow, any questions?"

She was definitely flustered,

"I'll try but I don't think I can get out without making my husband suspicious. I really like the way garter belts and stockings look and feel, and don't mind wearing them for you, but the problem is my husband doesn't like me in them, he prefers my legs bare with running shoes."

All I could think is what an idiot he is.

"Well do what you can, but I want you in stockings tomorrow, wear your corset if you have to , that looked good the other night."

She was clearly troubled, leaving without saying goodbye.

I had my doubts, I had sprung this on her at the last minute, but I had to keep the upper hand.

I made sure to get to work early, just in case, but as she got out of her car, I was mildly disappointed, I say mildly because she had on an outfit I had never seen before. It was a short dark blue dress with a flared skirt, which ended a couple of inches below her ass, sheer blue pantyhose and dark blue heels.

She immediately came into my office with a worried look on her face,

"I hope you're not too disappointed, but I couldn't get out last night. I did order some stuff online; it will be here tomorrow."

I had her where I wanted her, she felt she owed me. I acted a little mad, but then she smiled and said,

"I wore this dress to make up for it, I normally wouldn't wear it out of the house, it's way too short, but its ok for just you and me,"

"Did you forget about the auditor. Mr. Canfield?"

She got a sick look on her face; she had completely forgot about him.

For the first time her shoulders slumped, she was starting to get the picture, that I was in control.

It was good for her that we were busy. The morning went quickly. Right before lunch I called Jill in, she stood in front of my desk, I told her to turn around and bend over, she frowned,

"Please Mr. bennet not now? He's right outside the door."

It was my turn to frown,

"Do it now! I want to see some panties."

She kept an eye on the door and bent over, showing that perfect nylon covered ass and tiny white panties. The dress she had on flared up to her waist, after a minute she started to straighten up, but I snapped my fingers and motioned her to stay bent over. I stood up and walked over to her, cracking her on the ass, she stifled a yelp and stood up.

"Ok back to work Jill."

She glared at me and went back to her desk.

Later in the day, with an hour to go I thought I'd have some fun, I called Jill in and asked her to bring some file boxes into my office,

"Can't it wait till tomorrow?" "They're right in front of that guy and I'll have to bend over. Please, please don't make me do this, I'm too embarrassed, and you know this isn't right."

" Jill, this is part of our deal; now get moving."

She was fuming.

"I hope you enjoy yourself; I'm burning this dress when I get home!"

Canfield's eyes went straight to her ass when she walked into the room heels clicking, she tried different ways of reaching down for the boxes, but nothing worked and finally bent at the waist. I thought his eyes were going to pop out, after watching her struggle; with her skirt flaring up exposing those long legs, and her tits straining her top to its limits, all the while balancing on those pencil thin heels. Finally he jumped up and grabbed the boxes and brought them in, I thanked him and said,

"Jill, I didn't know you were going to do that today, you should have told me," I smirked.

She didn't talk to me the rest of the day; we were getting to be like a married couple.

On Wednesday morning I realized we were going to be alone at last. Jill was fifteen minutes late which was completely out of character for her. I had work to do and was on the phone when I heard the front door. I called out,

"Jill ,is that you?"

"Yes, I'm sorry to be late, but I've got a surprise for you."

She walked into the room looking beautiful. She had a black dress that was well above her knees, with a deep cut neckline, she smiled and said,

"Now for the surprise, Mr. Bennet."

With that she slowly inched her dress up and gradually the first of two fully expanded welts of her stockings tops came into view, her garter clasps tugging her nylons high on her legs. Jill was trembling while holding the hem of her dress, I smiled and said,

"Higher."

She started to complain, but thought better of it, and raised her dress up to her waist, not being able to look me in the eye. She whispered,

"Is this what you wanted?"

"You look perfect."

Just then we heard the front door ,she quickly fixed her dress and hurried out of my office.

For whatever the reason we were busier than usual and there was no time for fun, so while I worked, I was plotting Jill's upcoming humiliation, she had no idea what was in store for her.

To be continued...

12