Jill the Best Secretary Ch. 04

Story Info
Jill's Training Begins.
3.8k words
4.54
37.4k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
300 Followers

Comments welcome.

I laid in bed wondering how this could have happened, it was way out of control. I could stretch it and say I loved her, but to what end, at my age I wasn't going to marry her. To think at one time all I wanted to do was fuck her.

Jill had been up for over an hour; she was sweet, trying not to wake me. I could hear her drying her hair. A little while later the door opened, she looked like a model, she had on a white tee shirt, no bra and white bikini panties, her hair in a ponytail, perfect makeup with black eye shadow and large hoop earrings.

"Good morning sweetheart, I hope your awake, cause we're going to screw."

With that she jogged over to the bed and jumped on top of me grinding her body against me.

"Slow down I have to pee and brush my teeth." I said.

"Well hurry up or I'll start without you!"

She said with a grin.

I peed in record time ,washed out my mouth and hurried back to her. She had taken her shirt off and was lying on her back cupping her ripe tits up while pinching her red nipples. I took off my pants, my hard on pointing straight out, I stood next to her my dick inches from her pink lips, she needed no encouragement taking it in both hands swirling her tongue around the helmet top, licking up the pre-cum. She really made a blow job memorable, between batting her eye lashes and enthusiastic groaning, plus that talented tongue. It was hard to hold back, but this morning she had other ideas.

"You're not getting a blow job this morning, I want to fuck," She panted.

"Now pull my panties off."

I yanked them off, she was groaning for me to fuck her, I laid on top of her the end of my dick probing her wet slit.

"Take it easy, don't hurt me," she said as I eased in, almost immediately she wrapped her legs around me urging me deeper.

"Fuck me harder I want to cum," she cried as she raked my back with her ruby nails. I kept thrusting in her, suddenly she tensed up squeezing me with her legs as an orgasm racked her body. I slowed down some and told her to roll over,

"I want you doggy style, my little bitch."

"Hey, language, now say you're sorry," she turned her head and gave me a pouting look, to which I gave her ass a good slap.

"YEOW! THAT HURT," she cried, "Not so hard."

If I was going to break her, it might as well start now. I pounded away at her wet pussy, she was grunting thrusting back at me, I didn't know or care if she was going to cum again, when I was ready, I let loose, filling her up; I pulled out with a wet popping sound and cracked her ass again.

Jill was laying on her stomach her beautiful tits supporting her upper body, she rolled over and held my hand,

"Did you like it? was I good?" she asked casting her eyes down. I nodded yes, I didn't want to praise her too much.

"I've got to shower again you bum I've got your juice running down my leg, what do you want me to wear?"

"Your corset and black stockings."

She grimaced, "Your kidding aren't you and if you're not you're going to help me."

"No problem I'll be waiting." I smirked.

Jill showered quickly and came out with a bath towel wrapped around her, she went to her bureau and pulled out her corset and black nylon bikini briefs. As she pulled on her panties, I marveled at her body, tanned and without a blemish. I'm not big on piercings myself, but I had to admit she had the perfect belly button for a diamond.

She loosened the ties on her corset, after fasting the front she asked me to pull the laces tight. I got behind her and gently pulled on them.

"Take it easy I'm in here you know."

I pulled them until the halves met.

She gasped, " I can hardly breathe, loosen it a little."

Instead I pulled it tighter, "You'll get used to it." I said ,smiling at her discomfort. She put on her stockings and heels, "What dress do you want me to wear?"

"Nothing else, now make me breakfast," I said smacking her ass.

Jill didn't look up, she walked carefully on her heels mindful that her firm tits were jiggling to the point of popping out of her lace cups. We went to the kitchen; I sat down to watch her mince around the kitchen making bacon and eggs.

When we were finished, I brought up our future. She wanted to leave her husband, he was a nice guy and all that, but she wanted to be with me. I had hoped she would want to stay with him and screw me on the side, but oh well.

I wanted to see how far I could push her; I told her to call her husband to find out when he would be home, and anytime he was talking, she was to put my dick in her mouth. Her eyes teared up, "If it means that much to you, I'll do it."

Jill sat on a foot stool and called hubby, while I stroked my semi hard dick, she sounded like herself, upbeat and happily talking with her husband while my dick was just inches from her mouth, she paused for a second and I slipped my cock in. She started to quiver I almost felt bad for her. While she was working on my dick, I pushed it in making her gag, I pulled my dick out, it made a wet sucking noise, I heard her husband say,

"What was that noise?"

With tears running down her cheeks, she said "I sort of sneezed, honey." They finished talking he told her to take care of herself, as I slipped my dick in making her eyes bulge. She pulled me out to say goodbye, then started to suck me again. I held my phone looking down at her.

"Look at me Jill,"

She looked up and furrowed her brows, "Please don't." she murmured. But I took a couple pictures of her puffy pink lips wrapped around my cock, the best part, she was still crying. I couldn't cum again so soon after this morning . I pulled her off and planted a kiss on her forehead, then patted her on the head.

"Good girl, when will he be home?"

"About nine, so we have all day."

"Get dressed Jill I've got a surprise for you."

She flashed that perfect smile, the one that got her hired, and kissed my cheek, I'm so happy, boss man, then with a giggle she turned and ran for her bedroom, her tits bouncing out of her cups.

Even in casual clothes Jill was stunning, she had on a black sweatshirt, white yoga pants, with black heels.

"Where to, captain, and what's the surprise?"

"I'm buying you a diamond, for your belly button."

The smile left her face, "

No way, I'm scared it will hurt, I can't take pain."

All the fun was gone for her, she was visibly shaking, luckily my friend, Pete, who was a jeweler, had an Asian woman, working for him that was an expert tattoo artist and piercer. That service was available for certain clients.

She had a private room in the same building. When we pulled up, Jill grabbed my arm and pleaded with me,

"I'm begging you please don't make me do this."

"It will be over in no time, you'll be fine."

She finally said, "I'll do this, but you have to stay with me."

I kissed her lightly and said "Deal."

There was no customers in the store, my friend came out and welcomed us. While jill looked at samples, Peter looked her over.

"She's breathtaking, Bob you lucked out."

I just nodded my head. As Jill leaned over a counter displaying her ass.

Of course Jill picked out the most expensive diamond in the store, Pete picked up the phone, and said Lynn would be down in a minute.

I introduced myself and Jill to her, Lynn had a warm smile and Jill took to her immediately. She could see Jill was nervous and offered her tea, I didn't know till later she had put something in it to relax her. Jill leaned back in the recliner and took my hand, squeezing it. In less than a minute she was almost unconscious. She explained the tea had a mild sedative that would calm Jill down. Lynn lifted Jills sweatshirt over her boobs and tucked it in. then she pulled the yoga pants to her knees, exposing her white thong, barely covering her blond mound. She worked quickly and soon enough she was done, she explained there would be some pain, but not much.

I went to pay Pete, Lynn said Jill would be out for a little while and she would stay with her. As soon as I was out of the room, Lynn pulled the white thong down and began to caress Jill's soft pussy. In no time, Lynn had slipped her tongue into the delicate folds, savoring the sweet taste. Jill was starting to moan, in her drugged stupor she put her hand on Lynns head forcing her tongue deeper. Just then Lynn heard me coming back. She took one last look at Jill's tits encased in a sheer black nylon bra, and wished she had all day to explore Jill's body with her mouth.

I commented that Jill looked flushed, Lynn said not to worry. I helped her to her feet, and we left. She slept on the way back to her place. I helped Jill into the house, and she flopped on her bed, pulling her top up to inspect herself, satisfied with the way it looked she pulled me down and kissed me hard.

"Thank you so much, now I'm yours, do whatever you want to me."

"I intend to but first, what are you going to tell him?"

She sighed and bit her lower lip, "I'm going to tell him I want out of our marriage."

"What about your pre-nup?"

Jill got quiet and wouldn't look me in the eye. "I lied to you, there's no pre-nup, he wanted me so badly he wouldn't dare ask me that. The only reason I told you that, I was hoping you would use it to take advantage of me."

My mind was reeling, what a scheming cunt, and here I was worrying about her, well maybe just a little. I had to get out of there and figure this out before I did something stupid, the only thing I knew was that she was going to pay.

"Call me when you've told him, I got up and left without kissing her, the tears were streaming down her face, as I walked out, she whispered,

"Please stay with me." I pretended not to hear her. He wasn't getting home before nine so I doubted it would be done tonight. I was fuming, she knew how to manipulate men, that was certain.

I fell asleep watching some movie, and woke up at ten thirty to the doorbell ringing. For a wild moment I thought it was her husband with a shotgun coming for me. I carefully looked out, it was Jill, and she looked a mess. I opened the door and let her in, she immediately wrapped her arms around me, saying "Hold me tight and don't let go."

Jill told me, that her husband knew something was wrong, the way I was dressing for work and my bad moods, but he still wanted to work it out.

When I said there was nothing to work out, he told me to get out, I was already packed so I left.

"You packed before you told him?"

She nodded yes and said,

"I want you; I love you and the way you treat me, I'm yours to do whatever you want."

I led her into my bedroom, she kissed me hard and long, then crawled into bed without undressing and we fell asleep; what had I started?

I got up before six o'clock , forgetting it was Sunday, and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Jill was sound asleep, and I didn't want to start any drama this early. I heard her get up and head for the bathroom. Jill had brushed her hair and put some makeup on, she knew she looked good. She walked in with her head down, eyes a little puffy and kissed me on the lips ,softly saying,

"Good morning, my dear."

She had on white sweatpants and a tee shirt that was one size too small. I couldn't resist cupping her tits as I hugged her from behind, she put her hands over mine and made me squeeze her ripe tits harder, In a throaty voice she begged.

"Squeeze them till I cry, I want you to hurt me."

I complied, barely being able to cover her swollen tits, I pinched her nipples till she moaned ,

"You're killing me, but don't stop, I deserve it," as she squirmed under the pain. I pulled her top down forming a shelf for her tits, then sucking and biting her tortured nipples. She mashed my head on her tits saying "Don't stop I'm going to cum." She put her hands in her crotch and shuddered through an orgasm.

I had never tried nipple clamps on a woman, but they were definitely in Jills future.

She held me close, nuzzling my neck, saying "I'm yours to do whatever you want with."

"You're going to pay, but first I want breakfast."

She bowed her head and whispered,

"Anything for you, Mr. Bennet."

She was mine.

I spent the rest of the day being waited on by my big tit slave; after breakfast, I told her to put on stockings and heels and to dress that way unless I told her otherwise.

I was too happy, you know when you think nothing could go wrong, karma is waiting to slap you in the head.

I gave Jill the day off Monday, to let her sort things out with her failed marriage. I had just settled in, with a cup of coffee, when I got a phone call from the main office.

It was my boss, telling me they were closing my office, I was getting forced to retire . I knew Jim before he was my boss, so I tried to put off closing for a year, by inviting him to come see how much we did. He agreed saying the decision was not final yet, adding that he would be down soon.

I was formulating a plan, let's see if I had real power over Jill. My mind was racing with different ideas.

When I opened the door that night, I was greeted by a vision out of the movies. She had on a black push up bra, lace panties, matching garter belt and sheer black stockings, and was balancing on four-inch stilettos. She had on black eye shadow and hoop earrings, and three or four gold bracelets. I was immediately hard; Jill dropped to her knees and fished my dripping cock out of my pants.

"Cum in my mouth, I've been waiting all day to say that to you."

Hiring Jill was the smartest move I've ever made, I had a beautiful blond running her lips and tongue over my sixty-four-year-old cock. I pulled it out and rubbed pre cum all over those delicate features. I told her to finger herself, I was going to cum soon. She was moaning.

"Make me feel like a whore, cum on me."

It didn't take too long, and I was squirting cum on that beautiful face. She leaned back and was scooping my cum into her mouth.

"You're not going to be hungry now, are you?"

She smiled while milking the last of my cum into her mouth, and running that pink tongue over her lips getting every last drop.

After dinner we sat on the couch, she had made a pitcher of martinis, but I didn't want her too drunk, yet.

She was frowning when I explained them wanting to shut me down. I still had a year to go for Medicare and then I would be set, if only I could convince Jim to give me one more year.

"I remember him, he came to the office a couple of months ago, what a sleaze."

I knew what she meant, but played dumb.

"He just stared at my boobs and legs, and he was always touching my shoulders, ugh!"

This might be harder than I thought. She took a big sip of her drink and said,

"I'll do it, I won't like it, but I'll do anything for you Bob."

She cast her eyes down, "That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

I had to play it carefully, so I didn't say anything, I kissed her hard on the lips and said.

"You're perfect."

Jill was ready to do anything for me, but the problem was I knew it could work, Jim was a sleaze, but I was jealous of her, she was my property, and I didn't want anybody else touching her.

It was a tough week; Jim would be down Thursday after lunch. When we were getting ready for work Thursday morning, Jill was noticeably quiet, finally she asked me what she should wear for him, I almost couldn't go thru with this.

"Whatever you want, are you sure you want to do this?"

"I don't, I will not let him fuck me, I'll strip and maybe a hand job if he doesn't smell, but that's it ,I belong to you."

I held her close, and she kissed my neck.

The ride to work was in silence, Jill had on a skintight black skirt that was just above her knees, the sheer black nylons she had on shone in the sunlight, I could hardly keep my eyes on the road. We opened the office at nine. It seemed like forever for noon to arrive. I couldn't concentrate on anything.

Jim got there at one, shaking my hand and hugging Jill. I took him in my office, and we went over some reports, but he was so obvious he kept looking at Jill thru the open door. Of course she put on a show of swinging her legs out from under her desk, even hitching her skirt up to check her garter clasps.

Finally he said, "How do you get any work done with that piece of ass walking around."

"If you think that's something watch this, Jill could you come in here for a minute, I want you to show Jim how badly you want this office to remain open."

She minced in on those killer heels, her white knit top stretched to its limits her tits bouncing.

"Jill, Jim's been watching you and he would like to see more, so pull your skirt up and show him your legs.

Her face was crimson, she looked at me with pleading eyes saying not to go too far. She slowly inched her skirt up to her waist exposing her garter straps and silver clasps struggling to keep her stocking tops fully expanded.

"Turn around slowly, please."

I could see her hands were shaking, and her eyes welling up with tears.

""Now your top." She unzipped it and pulled it off revealing a black lace trimmed bra, barely covering her nipples.

"I think you could give Jim a little relief," Jill obediently dropped to her knees and pulled his zipper down, reaching in and pulling his hard dick out, she spit on her hand and began jerking him off.

"Put it in your mouth, honey." Jim said, she looked at me, pleading with her eyes for me to stop him.

"You heard him Jill, now suck some cock."

She groaned and wrapped her red lips around the head of his cock, she performed like a pro using her hands and her mouth. He held her head and forced her deeper. After only a couple of minutes he tensed up and flooded her mouth. She got up without looking at me and ran to the bathroom.

I talked with Jim for a couple of minutes, and he said not to worry, then he wanted to get out of there, Jill was still in the bathroom when I took her top in.

She thanked me and said she wanted to go home, her head was down, she still couldn't look me in the eye.

I closed the office at two, and we drove home. Once home she took off her skirt and top and made dinner, without speaking, still in her underwear. Her feet must have been killing her in those heels, every chance she got she slipped one shoe off and rubbed a stocking covered foot, but she didn't say a word.

After dinner we were in the bedroom and Jill finally broke her silence,

"You can do anything you want to me, I'm yours, but don't ever ask me to do anyone else again or it's over, I'll be gone."

I knew I couldn't let that pass; I squeezed her tits hard making her cry out in shock and pain.

I'm fond of you Jill, but never threaten me again, you will do as I say, understand?"

With a panicked look on her face she quickly nodded yes.

"Now bend over and put your hands on your knees."

With her ass sticking up, stretching her panties tight, I picked up her hairbrush and began to spank her, I thought ten would do. By the tenth spank she couldn't stay in that position and stood up, sobbing openly. I took her by the arm and led her to the corner and told her to face the wall until I said she could move.

"May I rub my bottom it really stings, Mr. Bennet?"

I settled in bed, enjoying the view.

"Yes, you may, but be sure to bend over when you do."

After a half an hour, I called her over to the bed.

"Did you learn your lesson?" she nodded yes, her blonde hair had fallen out of the tight bun she kept it in, framing her delicate face.

"Tonight you sleep on the floor, in the morning we will talk, now lie down."

She spread the blanket and curled up on the floor beside me, asking me to hold her hand for a minute. I thought to myself, tomorrow the training will begin.

hoover789
hoover789
300 Followers