Snow Job

Story Info
Clearing snow for a neighbor is rewarded.
2.9k words
4.62
56.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a quick one for you. This is a work of fiction.

I am a 62 year-old retiree in a suburban neighborhood in northern Minnesota. As you can imagine, we often get quite a bit of snow here in the winter. This winter was no exception.

Because I am newly retired, I enjoy the fact that I can get the snowblower out at my leisure and not have to worry about getting my driveway done before heading off to work like many of my neighbors.

Ahh...retirement.

Our next door neighbors happen to be a younger couple with a 19 year-old daughter living at home. We are friendly with them and help each other out when needed but not overly close. I noticed that the parents had not been around the last couple of days and the daughter was not quite keeping up on the shoveling. Abby (her name) was able to drive through a few inches of snow without too much difficulty. One night, however, we got about 8 inches of snow and after the snow plow went through, the bank by the street was pretty deep with very heavy snow.

It was mid-morning when I finished my driveway and I saw that she had not made an attempt to move any snow in theirs yet. I had my snowblower shut off and was gassing it up, planning on heading over there to help her out. That's what retired guys do, after all. She works nights and I knew that she would be in a rush, attempt to ram through the snow bank with her car and get stuck.

That's what young people do.

Before I could head over, Abby came out the front door in her sweats with snow boots thrown on. Now, as a heterosexual male, I have to admit that I have noticed Abby as she comes and goes. She is fairly tall and thin with long straight chestnut brown hair. She is pretty, but not gorgeous. Very little makeup. She never dresses provocatively, but you can tell that she has a nice figure.

She walked over to me and said,"Hey Jim, we got a lot of snow last night!"

"Yes we did" I agreed.

"Do you think you could help me out with your snow blower? I have to work tonight and I don't think I'll make it through the snow bank. Mom and Dad are on vacation."

Again, I had planned on doing their driveway anyway, and I was about to tell her that when she said, "I'll make it worth your while."

Something about the way she said that made me look up from my snowblower and look her in the eye. She had cute little smirk on her face and her eyes were sparkling with mischief.

Now I don't take payment from a neighbor when I am just helping them out but I was curious about where this was going.

I said, "What did you have in mind?"

"How about a blowjob?"

Inside, I was shocked, and amused, and definitely turned on, but I played it cool.

"You would give a blowjob to an old geezer like me for snow-blowing your driveway?"

Abby said, "Sure, you're kind of cute for an old dude and I don't have any money. Kind of a blowjob for a blowjob. So what do you think?"

I smiled at her little pun and decided to push my luck a little.

"A couple of conditions first. Nobody can know about this, especially my wife."

"No problem."

"And you have to be completely naked when you do it."

She paused for a second to think about that.

"OK, but you cannot touch me and no fucking, just a blowjob."

"Deal."

I extended my hand and she shook it.

She said, "Just knock on the door when you're finished." She winked at me, and walked back to her house with a little wiggle in her butt, knowing that I was watching every move.

Luckily, my wife was out of town, visiting her sister so I wouldn't have to explain anything to her. I fired up the blower and started clearing Abby's driveway.

I have always been very sexual. My wife and I have had a great sex life for most of our marriage, but in the past few years, her sex drive took a dive. She's just not into it anymore. We still make love, but infrequently and no matter what I try, it feels like she's just doing it for me. I love the days when she wanted it as much as I did, but sadly I think those days are behind us.

I'm still as horny as ever, so I look at porn and masturbate when I need a release. I like when I can find homemade or real-looking amateur stuff to watch. I hate the staged porn with huge dicks, fake tits, and fake orgasms. The people in the videos I pick don't have to look perfect as long as the action is real. Or at least good enough that I don't notice it's faked. Above all, I love when the women are enthusiastic about making love. Not over-the-top phony enthusiasm. But real female lust.

I finished the driveway quickly, imagine that, and I knocked on Abby's door. When she opened it she was wearing the same sweats as before. She motioned me in.

She said, "Kick off your boots and coat and let's go to my room." She walked down the hallway. I was close behind.

When we got to her room, she said, "you can sit on the bed."

I did and she stood in front of me and said, "so you want me to be naked, huh? Why?"

I said, "You are a beautiful young woman and it has been a while since I've seen someone like you naked. It would be a real thrill for me."

She seemed to like that and pulled her sweatshirt over her head. Her long hair fell over her shoulders and she was wearing a plain white bra. Her breasts looked a bit bigger than I imagined they would be. Probably a C cup. She then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her sweatpants and pulled them down. After she kicked them off, she put her hands on her hips and looked at me. Her panties matched the bra and she looked amazing.

All I could manage was, "Wow."

She smiled at that and reached behind her back to unhook her bra. As she let it fall off her arms and to the floor, her breasts bounced into place. They were perfect. Full but very perky. They were a light pink color and her nipples were small but looked very hard. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

"Well?" She said. A little annoyed.

I blinked and swallowed. "Do you have a drink of water," I said. She handed me a water bottle off of the nightstand. I took a drink.

"Those are absolutely the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen." I told her.

She smiled and said, "No touching." I nodded.

She turned around and hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties. As she pulled them down she bent over, exposing her ass and pussy to me. When she got her panties to the floor she stayed in this pose and looked at me between her legs. I literally could not breathe. Her pussy was clean-shaven (a first for me) and glistening with moisture proving to me that she was enjoying this little show as much as I was. Her little brown sphincter was pulsing a little as she gazed at me. I took another drink of water.

She stood up and turned around. Then she knelt in front of me. She put her hands on my knees and said, "let's see if my strip tease had the desired affect." She undid my belt buckle and unzipped my jeans. When she pulled them down, a sizable tent popped up in my underwear. She seemed impressed.

"Looks like it worked," she said.

She pulled my underwear over the head of my cock and I watched her eyes widen. Now I'm no porn star but my circumcised dick is a little above average in length and girth. Abby's reaction told me that she may not have experienced anything more than six inches or so. Also, after her strip routine, I was hard as a rock, throbbing and leaking pre-cum. I guess I was giving her a bit of a show too.

She wrapped her fingers around it and said, "Wow, nice cock, Jim." She tightened her grip and moved it up and down, forcing a moan out of me. Her big brown eyes looked into mine and she licked her lips.

"I guess I better get to work." She said.

She leaned in and stuck her tongue out. She licked the head like a lollipop and closed her mouth, tasting the precum.

"Mmmm, not bad."

She popped the head of my dick into her mouth and locked her lips just under the head. She swirled her tongue around a few times and slowly inched her lips down my shaft. I started sucking in air. It felt amazing. My cock head bumped into the back of her throat and she eased back up again. She did this a few more times before releasing me and taking a few breaths.

This young lady knew what she was doing.

She looked at me and said, "I haven't had a cock this big before, but I like it. Are you doing ok?"

"Oh yeah." I said, "You're really good at this. Don't worry about me."

She smiled wickedly and said, "Let's see how good I am."

She put me back in her mouth and started sliding down my shaft until I hit the back of her throat again, but this time she pushed a little harder. I felt the head slip into her throat and she pushed down a little more. I leaned back on my elbows.

"Holy fuck!" I said, "That's amazing!"

She opened her big brown eyes and looked into mine, holding my dick in her throat. She slid her mouth back up again but never let me out before she pushed back down again. I went back into her throat a lot easier this time. I leaned my head back and just grunted as the sensations flowed from my dick to the rest of my body. My head was spinning. She did this four more times in rapid succession. I couldn't take much more of this.

My head popped out of her mouth and she took some deep breaths while slowly stroking my saliva covered shaft.

"Nobody has ever deep-throated me before." I said. "How did you learn to do that?"

Abby smiled, "I've loved sucking cock from the first time I tried it, although I was not very good at it for a long time. One of my girlfriends and I were watching porn once and the woman in the video was doing it on a pretty big dick. It fascinated me. I think my friend was in shock but I was mesmerized and told myself that I was going to figure that out as soon as I got a chance. It took a while to get over my gag reflex but once I conquered that it was smooth sailing."

"Your boyfriend is a lucky man."

"No boyfriend right now, just having fun with whomever I want. Right now I'm having fun with you."

"Then I'm the lucky man."

"I'll drink to that." She winked and engulfed my dick again.

As she moved her mouth up and down on my shaft, I felt an enormous amount of saliva drenching my balls. It obviously helped her task. Her eyes were closed as she fell into a zone. A cock-sucking zone, I guess. Her face looked beautifully peaceful. As if she were exactly where she wanted to be at this time in her life. I was too. Her ministrations were getting the best of me and as much as I wanted to hold off, it was impossible.

"Abby, I'm getting real close." I managed to say.

She pulled off my dick and I looked into those big beautiful eyes.

"Don't worry about me," she said, "this is the part I love the most. Come in my mouth whenever you're ready."

She got back to it and this time she was seriously throat-fucking me. I felt the wave start in my crotch as my balls tightened up.

"UUUUNNHHGGG!" Is the closest I can come to the animal sounds that poured out of me.

I felt spurt after spurt unload in her throat as she held herself still, with her arms locked around me. She was making adorable little whimpering sounds as if she were coming too. Maybe she was? It took me awhile to unclench and lay back on the bed, totally spent. I was still hard as a rock when she slid her lips off of my cock and sat back on her haunches. I looked at her and again, she was amazing in her beauty. He face smeared with juices, cheeks red, lips swollen, breathing heavily, and her eyes were absolutely smoldering with lust.

I watched her stand up. Her nipples were really hard and red. She must have been fingering herself because her pussy was smeared with her moisture.

She said, "I want to change one of the conditions of our agreement."

"Yeah?" I said, "Which one?"

"The one about you touching me."

"Agreed."

"I want you to eat me out."

"Abby, I would love nothing better than to eat that gorgeous little quim of yours. Get on this bed."

Abby crawled onto the bed and laid down on her back. She spread her legs and bent her knees giving me plenty of room to move into. I was soon face to face with her pussy and it was a miraculous sight. I kissed her thighs lightly on both sides of it, laying little pecks as I moved closer. I stopped and inhaled her scent. I looked up over her mound and between her titties and saw that she was looking at me intently.

"You smell amazing." I said. "So delicious."

I kissed her outer labia and smeared my lips around on them, sticking my tongue out to savor the taste. She started moaning softly. I pushed my tongue into her slit and trailed it slowly upward towards her clitoris, her moans getting louder as I moved. When I got there, I wrapped my lips around her clitoral hood and gently sucked it into my mouth. She was panting rapidly at this point. I slowed down my attack as I didn't want her to pop too quickly.

I started slowly lapping at her inner labia around the vaginal opening as I traced my fingertips up her sides and over her ribs on both sides of her body, barely touching her. She giggled a little when I hit a ticklish spot. I made a mental note to find that spot again if I ever get the chance. The fingertips of both hands were now lightly moving around her breasts, not touching the nipples but everywhere else. She was squirming now, her hands on my arms, guiding me to where she wanted me. But I was on my own mission. Eventually I brushed my fingertips over her nipples just once, immediately going back to the sides of her breast.

This brought out a little high-pitched squeak followed by louder moaning. I did this a few more times teasing out more squeaks and moans.

Eventually she said, "Goddamit, make me come!"

"Are you sure?" I said, not moving my mouth from her pussy. I followed it with a long, slow, deep lick from her hole to her clit. This forced a deep, gutteral moan that I did not think she was capable of.

"Yes," she breathed, "Please?"

I guess I had teased her enough and I started licking her with long strokes. She was breathing heavily now. I locked onto her clit and lapped it directly with my tongue as I pinched and rolled her nipples firmly in my fingers. She literally exploded with her orgasm.

I felt juices flow copiously into my mouth as she clutched my head forcing my face into her pussy. Her body was spasming and twitching. I could see her face above her breasts. Her eyes were tightly closed, her mouth open, no sound coming out until she took a deep breath, letting go of me and falling back to the bed, limp.

I stood up and looked down at her. Legs splayed wide open. Labia spread wide open. Her pussy muscles were still contracting slowly. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing softly.

"Abby," I said, "Are you ok?"

She opened her eyes and lifted her head to look up at me. Her head fell back down. As she stared up at the ceiling, she said, "That was by far the biggest orgasm of my life. You know your way around a pussy, Jim."

"Well, my dear, you have the sweetest, most delectable pussy I have ever had the pleasure to taste."

She looked at my cock. It was rock hard again. What can I say? Eating pussy makes me really horny.

Abby said, "I know I said no fucking, but if you want to plow into me right now, go ahead. You deserve it. I don't think I'll be able to contribute much, though."

"I would love nothing better." I said, "But I think I'll let you relax before you have to go to work. Rain Check? Or should I say, snow check?"

"Deal."

She rolled over to her side and Pulled a blanket over her. I kissed her on the cheek and said, "You are awesome, Abby. See you later."

I got dressed and let myself out.