All Comments on 'Jill the Best Secretary'

by hoover789

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You seem to. Have no. Concept. Of Sentence. Structure. This shit. Is super. annoying to read.

hoover789hoover789almost 2 years agoAuthor

Then. don't. Read my stuff. Anymore. Or better yet write something yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK story, but what an annoying, self centred idiot you made the guy into.

hoover789hoover789almost 2 years agoAuthor

Ouch! that hurts, he is a mirror image of myself, wait to you see part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imagine complaining about a story and u read the whole thing 🤣🤣

wd56wd56over 1 year ago

when is part 2 comigng!

hoover789hoover789over 1 year agoAuthor

soon, working on it. thanks for your interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex was too quick. Too automatic. Too mechanical.

Needed her to do a little something besides lie there and get felt up and fucked.

Not believable that a woman so well endowed, and so into teasing her husband with her tits would never have been titty fucked.

And you really need to learn when to use THERE vs. THEY'RE vs. THEIR.

Three stars.

hoover789hoover789over 1 year agoAuthor

How did you get the idea she teased her husband? Some women don't like titty fucking, beside her husband might be a whimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, rape is rape. I hope that she busts his balls; or let's her husband do it with some help from some friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't mind when a woman has had a couple of drinks, but this woman clearly has a drinking problem. In my experience, a man should get her home and leave immediately since she isn't going to be any fun anyway after puking and passing out.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals9 months ago

I like it so far Hoover!! 5- stars for Jill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous