Jill the Best Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black lace corset was tight on her body ; but as far as her chest the top didn't come close to covering her ripe tits. Jills nipples were almost out and even the slightest move on her part, and they would be free again.

"Jill, can you stand up? I want to get you into bed before you hurt yourself.

It took some effort, but she stood with some help from me. I tried to get her walking toward the bedroom, thank god there were no stairs involved.

When we got into the bedroom, I put her hand on the bed post and told her to hang on.

"You know you shouldn't be in my bedroom alone with me."

"I don't want you to fall," I said.

Jill was standing there wobbling and swaying, looking vulnerable in just her corset, nylons and heels. I took a couple of pictures of her and then set my phone to video and set it up on the bureau. She had no idea what I was doing.

I walked up to her, and told her how beautiful she was and at the same time kissed her full on the lips. She started moaning and kissed me back throwing her arms around me. I broke the kiss and with both hands pulled her corset top down and her tits bounced free. She squealed "stop it! I'm married" and tried to break free.

But she was no match for me, I held her arms and started sucking on those quivering mounds. In spite of herself she was starting to respond, wrapping her arms around my head pulling me into her boobs. As I sucked on her nipples. I alternated between sucking and lightly biting her distended perfect nubs

"You should stop that now! But don't, it feels so damn good,nobody's done that in a while." She whispered.

I worked on her tits for a while, then backed her onto the bed laying her down.

"Time to start fucking those tits, Jill."

She mumbled "what are you talking about?" you'll find out soon enough, I thought as I straddled her chest. Squeezing her tits together and I started fucking those ripe melons.

"Oh my god stop it, nobody's ever done this to me." she cried. "Your making me feel like a whore, and I thought I could trust you."

I pulled up and started rubbing my dick all over her face, smearing it with spit and precum. I rubbed across her lips, Jill opened her mouth and hungerly sucked on the end of my cock moaning like crazy.

I reached down and felt her panties, she was ready. I stood up and pulled her lace panties off. She started babbling for me to stop. I wasn't about to. I grabbed her legs and laid on top and eased my cock into her wet pussy. I took my time with slow strokes I didn't want to finish too quick. It must have felt good to her. As she wrapped her long legs around me. She stopped some of her crying and started kissing me. I grasped her nylon covered legs for leverage.

All of a sudden, she wrapped her arms around me and shuddered with an orgasm that racked her whole body. It took a few seconds for her to come down. Then she realized I was getting close.

"Please don't cum in me, I'm not on anything, you can't, please?"

I slowed down and carefully pulled out. I straddled her chest again. And put my dick on her lips, she recoiled " I will not suck your dick after it was in me."

Oh yes you will, I thought. I kept probing until she gave up and opened her mouth and I began pumping away. Her eyes were closed, but she started sucking greedily.

"Are you my good little cocksucker?"I said

Tears started rolling down her cheeks. I pulled my dick out, it made a wet popping noise, she was sucking that hard.

"answer me."

"I guess I am a good cocksucker" she cried.

With that I plunged back in.

I couldn't hold back anymore; after a few minutes of face fucking, I pulled out of that warm wet mouth and sprayed her face and hair with a pretty good load of cum. I rubbed my dick on her face spreading my cum all over. She started crying softly.

"You're a real pig, you know that? I've never been used like this before. Now get out!" And so, I did.

I used the bathroom and when I was dressed went back in the bedroom, she was sound asleep. I tried to wake her, but no way. Jill just lay there still in her corset with her tits out and stockings and heels still on, with a load of cum on her face.

She never looked prettier.

I got into my car and could hear a phone ringing and it wasn't mine, Jill had dropped her phone on the floor. I picked it up, it was her husband. I was going to have some fun with this in the morning. Now I needed some sleep.

12