Jillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, cocked her head and raised an eyebrow at me, questionably. Then she sat down on the blanket and patted the place next to her. Of course, I sat next to her and opened the basket. I open a bottle of wine and poured each of us a small cup.

"Tommy, this is really beautiful. Is this where you bring all your dates?"

"Nope, never been here before. I saw it on Satellite maps, when I was planing a route for our drive. It's secluded and I thought it might be a quiet place for us to talk."

"Ok Tommy, what shall we talk about?

"Jillian, I know very little about you, where are you from? Where do work? How long have you been in this area? I know you love old cars, but what else are you in to?"

"Whoa Tommy, give a girl a chance to answer.... Ok, I guess you really want my basic info, so here goes: I'm 34, 5'7," 125 pounds. I was born and raised in Florida. I've never been married. I moved here about eleven months ago for work. I do efficiency analysis for Mega Corp's distribution systems. My job sends me all over the country for extended stays at each facility. I am a serious gym rat. I love hiking, skying, biking, running,... just about anything outdoors. Ok, now your turn."

"I'm 34, 6'1'' I guess I weigh about 200 pounds. I was born and raised here in Atlanta. I have worked for FineTech for about eight years. I write tech journals and sales materials for them. You know I love cars. I haven't been in a gym in several years, but I run at least 2 miles every day. I like hiking, hunting, and camping. I'm divorced and I have a son who is now ten."

"Well, Kind Sir, now that we know each other a little better, I think I'll be safe having another glass of wine. Would you do the honors?"

"Jillian, you said you were never married, how can that be? You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. You're charming and graceful, how have you managed to stay single? I mean, surely you've had offers?"

"Gees Tommy, you are direct aren't you.... Yes, I've had offers. I've been engaged twice, both times he cheated on me, so for the last dozen years, I been a bit gun shy."

"Jillian, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. Please forgive me."

"No, it's ok. I do hope to get married some day, but with my job, it's hard to have a real relationship."

I smiled raised my plastic cup and said, "Here's to, what I hope will become, a Real Relationship."

"I think I'd really like that, Tommy. Now will you stop with all the questions and kiss me?"

She leaned into me, tilting her face up to mine. I kissed her softly then drew back. I looked into those blue eyes and kissed her again. Her tongue darted out to challenge mine. She pressed her soft breast into me. I gripped her thick mane and kissed her harder.

We fell back and I pulled her down onto my chest, our lips still locked, our tongues still searching. She threw a leg over my hips and then ground herself against my now rock hard dick. I felt her hand fumbling for my belt as mine slid up under her blouse. I squeezed her bra covered tit and lightly pinched the nipple that threaten to poke through the lacy fabric. Jillian moaned into my mouth and kissed me harder. Then she broke the kiss, gasping.

"Oh Shit, Tommy! That feels so good."

She quickly slid down to my new freed cock and inhaled it.

Those thick pouty lips slid up and down my rod as her tongue swirled back and forth. Suddenly she pushed down, forcing my dick into her throat, those lips sucking at my very base. Her throat pulsing and squeezing my cock.

"Jillian, I can't hold it, I'm going to cum!"

I expected her to pull off, but she just sucked harder as she hummed lightly. It was too much. I was lost to the sensations. I groaned with pleasure as my cock exploded sending rope, after rope, straight down her throat. When I was fully spent, she pulled back just enough to suck the last drips of cum from the tip of my dick.

"Jesus! I have never cum like that in my entire life," I panted.

I pulled her up, kissed her, and hugged her tightly. She smiled at me shyly. She pressed her self up and reached for her wine glass. She took a long sip, then tipped it to my lips for me to sip. She dropped the empty cup and snuggled into me.

"Jillian, that was spectacular. Let me catch my breath and I'll return the favor."

She brought a delicate finger to my lips. "Tommy, just hold me for now. That was just something I really, really needed to do. I promise we'll do more the next time."

I held her in my arms and lightly stroked her beautiful face. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, but Jillian finally stirred.

"Tommy, we need to be getting back. I have a long day tomorrow, but I'll be home early on Tuesday. would you like to have dinner with me Tuesday?"

"Only if you'll let me cook for you."

"Wow, handsome and he cooks? I think I'm in love."

"Well, "COOKS" might be a stretch, I meant I'd grill us some steaks and throw a salad together. Will that work for you?"

"Sounds yummy, I'll bring some red wine."

We gathered up the wreckage of our picnic and walked back down the path to the car. Along the way, Jillian grabbed my hand, lacing her fingers between mine, and leaned into my arm.

We drove home and I walked her to her door.

"Tommy, this has been a wonderful day. The picnic was a perfect idea. Thank you."

"Jillian, this day has been more than I had hoped for. I'm going to be totally worthless at work tomorrow because won't be able to think about anything but you."

I gave her a lingering good-bye kiss, turned and trotted to my car.

JILLIAN

After Tommy kissed me, I stepped inside, closed the door and leaned back against it. Steady on girl, yes he's cute and oh so sweet, and under different circumstances I might fall for him, but this is work. God, how did I ever let Frank get me into this.

Who am I kidding, I know exactly how that mother fucker set me up five years ago. Why was I so naive as to fall for his bullshit lies?

"I love you, Baby, if you'll just help me with this one thing, we'll be flush and then we can run off and get married."

Jesus, how could I have believed that load of crap?

"All you have to do is lure the security cop into the supply closet. You know he's hot for you! You just need to keep him occupied for about 20 minutes."

So my fucking fiancé asks me to take some fat old man into a closet and keep him occupied for 20 minutes. He fucking knew I'd have to blow the guy! God Damn it, how could I have been so stupid?

My phone rings and I glance at the screen, Fucking Frank.

"What do you want?"

"Jilly, my client is getting anxious. Where are you with the FineTech guy?"

"Listen asshole, I told you I'd get his info and I will, so just back off!"

"Okay baby. You know this is a big payday for us. They said if you can't get it this week, they would send a night crew in to get it. That would cut us out of it."

"NO! Tell them I'll have it Wednesday. I don't want them hurting anyone."

"Okay baby, Wednesday."

"I'm not your BABY, asshole! When this job is done, we're through and I never want to hear from you again."

"Okay Jilly, Ya know, you surprised me when you stole that security tape from my safe. I still haven't figured out how you did it, but no matter, with this job, I'll be set for life."

"You just make sure I get my money. I have met a lot of nasty folks in the last five years. Some of them would gladly hunt you down for a piece of my share."

"Ha ha, don't worry, sweet cheeks, you get the info and you'll get paid."

"I'll get it, just tell them no night crews! I've got this guy under control."

"You always do, Jilly. I'm really going to miss working with you."

"Fuck you, Frank. I'll always hate you for what you did to me!"

Shit, he already hung up, asshole. God, I have to get to Tommy's laptop tomorrow night or those assholes will pull a home invasion. I don't usually give a shit about my marks, but Tommy is different. I can't have him getting hurt.

TOMMY

Just what I wanted first thing in the morning Monday, Sully walked into my office.

"Jesus Sully, I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee!"

"Cut the crap, Tommy. tell me where you are with the evil goddess."

"Hey, outside of the whole INDUSTRIAL SPY thing, she's really nice."

"Oh my god, she's got her hooks into you already!"

"Fuck you, Sully! Yes, I like her, but I know what she's doing and why she's doing it."

"Alright, have you got it set up for her to make her play?"

"Yes, Tuesday night. I have the cameras up in my home office. I'll make sure she sees the laptop before we go to bed. Later, I'll pretend to be asleep and that will give her a chance to make a move. I even changed my password to my son's date of birth, so she'll get the download."

"Okay Tommy. Well, don't enjoy it too much, you lucky bastard!"

"Yeah, lucky me. I just wish it was all real and not a fucking lie."

On Tuesday, I left work a little early to get everything set up. I had the steaks seasoned and ready for the grill. I tossed a big salad and had a french baguette ready to pop in the oven. I put a bright nightlight in my home office. It should be bright enough for her to see what she is doing without turning on the light. I took one last look around and tried to relax. The door bell rang.

"Hi, come on in. Did you have any trouble finding the place?"

Jillian stepped in and kissed me softly then handed me a bottle of wine.

"OH Tommy, your house is so nice and the neighborhood is so pretty. I love all the trees."

"Thank you. And speaking of pretty, you look lovely tonight."

Jillian twirled around and her short little black skirt flared out. She had on a tailored white silk blouse with three buttons undone showing a nice bit of cleavage. She wore sandals with a small heel that showed off her brightly painted toenails.

"Thanks handsome, now show me around."

I gave her a quick tour of the place, making sure she saw my laptop setting out on my desk. I poured us each a glass of wine and then I led her back into the front room and we sat on the couch. I tried to make small talk about her work, but she had other ideas.

She took my wine glass and sat it on the coffee table.

"Tommy, I don't want to talk about work, or the weather. I want you to kiss me."

That seemed like a great idea to me, so I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. She responded and the kiss got more heated. Our tongues danced together and she pressed her boobs into my chest. Suddenly, she broke the kiss and stood up, grabbing my hand.

"Tommy, Dinner can wait. I have been thinking about you since Sunday, and I can't wait any longer. Take me to your bed now!"

I stood, scooped her up and carried her, giggling, back to my bedroom. I laid her down on my bed and she pulled me down onto her for a kiss. We kissed deeply, then I kissed her face and lightly nibbled her ear. I kissed down her neck as I unbuttoned her blouse. Her magnificent braless breasts heaved up and I sucked a thick nipple into my mouth. She moaned when I swirled my tongue around her hard nub and then lightly bit it.

"Tommy!, Oh my god, Tommy! Quick, get your clothes off!"

Moments later I, again, had her nipple in my mouth and sucked it hard. Then I slowly started kissing and nibbling my way down across her taunt abs. She brought her knees up and spread her slender thighs. I slid down and lowered my face to lick and kiss her smooth pussy. She tasted sweet and I drove my tongue into her, sucking her sweet nectar. I nibbled her lips and teased around her clit. Each time I flicked crossed her clit she gasped and squeezed my head with those firm thighs.

"Fuck! Tommy! That's soooo good! Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Oh Shit! Lick me Tommy! Suck my clit! Oh God! Yes! Yes! Just like that! Oh Fuck I'm CUUUMMMING!"

Jillian had both hands in my hair pulling my face into her pussy. She clamped her thighs tightly and humped my face like she was possessed. I rode it out and then lightly kissed and sucked her lips. When she came down from her climax, her legs flopped open and she pulled me up.

"Tommy, I have to have you in me RIGHT NOW!"

I climbed up her body, kissing her boobs and up her neck. I felt her hand grab my rock hard cock and guide it into her wetness. I no sooner felt the head go in when she grabbed my ass and hump up, take me all in with one hard stroke.

"Oh FUCK! That is so good! Fuck me Tommy! Fuck me hard!"

I pounded into her and she grunted her approval each time we smacked together. I was completely lost in this wild women. I just pounded her as hard and fast as I could. At this rate, I knew I wouldn't last too long, so I slowed just a little.

"NO! Don't stop! Faster! Fuck me Harder, Tommy! I Need it deep and hard! Faster!"

I pounded and pounded, long hard thrust after thrust. I had never fucked like that in my life. It was pure animalistic, savage, fucking. Jillian dug her nails into my back.

"YEESSS! Oh God I'm CUUUMMMING! Oh God! Tommy, cum in me! I need your cum in me NOW!"

I Roared as I blasted rope after rope, pumping my seed deep into her pulsing pussy.

I collapsed on top of her, no longer possessing the strength to hold myself up. Slowly I managed to roll off to her side. She had her eyes closed and her chest heaved. I mustered just enough strength to lean in and kiss her shoulder.

"OH my God Tommy! I knew it would be good with you but, OH MY GOD!"

"Jillian, I have never in my life experienced anything like that! I mean, you're so beautiful and I wanted you sooo badly, but holy shit girl! You turned me inside out!

Jillian chuckled, "Damn, I don't know how we're ever going to top that!"

She got up and hustled into the bathroom to clean up. I was still trying to catch my breath when she came back out. I struggled out of bed, kissed the top of head and headed into the bathroom.

"Babe, I'll be out in a few minutes and I'll throw the steaks on the grill."

"Okay, I will pour us more wine."

We ate, talked, laughed, and generally had a good time over dinner. Jillian helped me clean up and then we sat on the couch, sipping more wine and relaxing. Soon I was kissing her neck and stroking her back. Jillian scooted up onto my lap and hugged herself to me.

"Tommy, I feel so comfortable with you. It's hard to believe we just met a few days ago. I love being here with you."

"I know. It feels like I've known you forever. It makes me wish I'd met you years ago."

We kissed some more and Jillian whispered into my ear, "Tommy, please let me make love to you."

We got up and made our way back to my bedroom, both of us shedding clothes along the way. Naked, Jillian laid down and opened her arms. I fell into her embrace and began to explore her sensuous lips. Showing surprising strength, Jillian rolled me over onto my back. She brought her hands up onto my chest and pressed herself up, sitting cowgirl on my rapidly growing erection.

I slid my hands up her arms and onto her firm breasts. Her thick nipples sprang to attention, begging to be sucked. Jillian begin to work her pelvis, sliding her wet pussy up and down my shaft. I growled and nibbled her puffy nips. Jillian raised herself and then slowly sank down, engulfing my cock into her inner depths.

She sat still, completely impaled on my dick, and she grinned mischievously at me. I was about to ask her if everything was ok, but then I felt it. A soft, wet, velvet glove was gripping and releasing my throbbing dick. Jillian hadn't moved, but her pussy was milking my cock as she flexed her Kegel muscles. The sensation was other worldly.

"Oh my god, Jillian! That's unbelievable! I think you could make me cum without ever moving!"

"Maybe, but this girl wants to have some fun!"

Jillian began to pump her pelvis and grind her clit against me. I gripped her hips and began to buck up into her. She let her head fall back and her long blond locks tickled my thighs as she bounced on my shaft. She flexed her muscular thighs to raise herself to the very tip of my dick then she slammed her pussy down engulfing my cock.

"Jillian, I'm getting close, please come with me!"

She slammed her pussy up and down my shaft and tossed her hair back and forth.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god, Tommy! NOW! NOW! cum in me NOW!"

I bellowed as I slammed into her and held her down on my exploding cock. As my orgasm slowly faded, I released my grip on her hips and pulled her down for a kiss. Jillian whimpered as the last of her climax rolled through her. She kissed me then slid off onto her side.

"Wow Tommy. You make me cum so hard, I'll never get enough of this!"

I smiled, inhaled deeply and blew out a long breath.

"Girl, you've wiped me out. I'm going to need a rest before we do anything more."

Jillian snuggled up to me and I held her closely. In just a few minutes, Her breathing became deep and steady. I closed my eye and slowly matched her deep, steady breathing.

About 15 minutes later Jillian stirred. "Tommy?... Tommy?"... When she got no response, she slowly lifted my arm off of her chest and scooted out of bed. She stood by the bed, "Tommy?... Tommy?" I didn't respond. I cracked my eyes open a slit and watched her tiptoe out of the room. I knew where she was going.

I gave her a few minutes to guess my easy password and download the phony tech. I slid open my night stand and retrieved my little 38 revolver. I got out of bed, and silently crept to stand behind the door.

It was taking her longer than I expected. I felt kinda stupid being naked and hiding behind a door with a gun. Eventually, she tiptoed back into the room and walked to the edge of the bed. It took her a second to realize the bed was empty and she froze. I pushed the door closed and flipped on the lights. She spun around.

"Jesus Tommy! You scared the shit out..." Her had came up to her mouth and she gasped when she finally saw the gun.

"Jillian, please have a seat on the bed, we need to have a little talk."

"Tommy! What the fuck? Why do you have a gun? What's going on?"

"Jillian, if that's really your name, the game is over, I know what you were doing."

"Tommy, I just went into the Kitchen for a drink of water. I was trying not to wake you."

"Jillian, please just stop. I've known since you first approached me, so please just stop the lying."

Jillian, Sighed deeply and then plopped down on the bed. She opened her hand and held out the thumb drive she'd used to capture the phony intel.

"I'm sorry Tommy. I wish I could say I was forced to do this, but for the first time in five years, I did it for my own payday. I'm really, really sorry."

"Jillian, my people were able to figure out Frank was behind all of this. It took a while, but they now know all about his espionage racket. We weren't sure about your involvement, but we knew you were really good at roping in nerds like me. I have to tell ya, you are smooth. Had I not been expecting you, I would not have been able to resist your onslaught."

"Tommy, what I said about this being the first time I was not forced in to this, is the truth. Frank had something on me and forced me to work for him. I recently got my hands on his blackmail tape and destroyed it."

"So why are you still working for him?"

"I need the money. This is the first time I"m getting paid. This thumb drive is worth $50,000 to Frank. I have no idea what his client is paying him for it. The Fifty thou' is for my sister. She wants to start a family, but she needs fertility treatments. That shit is really expensive and not covered by her insurance. I told Frank I'd do this last con, but no more, and he agreed.... Tommy I know this sounds like a sob story, but it's true."

"Okay Jillian, let's say I believe you, now you have a serious problem. That thumb drive is loaded with outdated tech and a few clumsy bugs. When Frank delivers it to his client, they will quickly see they got screwed. I'm guessing they will retaliate on Frank and he will give you up in a heart beat."