Jillian

Story Info
I fell in love with a spy, but was it all a big con job?
10.7k words
4.26
33.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,112 Followers

It was a warm spring evening and I had just stopped at the store to pick up some beer. I walked to my car humming the last song I'd heard over the store's music system. I was relaxed, thinking about sitting on my deck, munching some pizza and enjoying a few beers.

As I neared my car, I fumbled for my keys. I was about to open the door when I felt a tap on my arm. I turned quickly, slightly startled that I'd let someone walk up on me. My eyes dropped down to take in the 5'7" work of art standing there smiling up at me.

It all happen in an instant. I seemed frozen in place. I was spellbound by those huge big blue eyes that sparkled with excitement, and her plump pouty lips that promised to devour me with delight. She smiled as the wind lightly fluffed her gorgeous thick blond locks. Her face was the most beautiful I had ever seen, then I scanned her body. Oh my God! Her 36 C tits were trying desperately to spill out of her tight scooped neck tee shirt. That tee shirt was tucked into the unbelievably small waistband of her tight stretchy little mini skirt. Her skirt flared out around a succulent bubble butt and then clamped tightly against her firm, lean, muscular thighs. My eyes slid down those inviting thighs past her knees and on to her well defined calfs, before taking in her delicate ankles perched above her 4" red heels.

"Hello? Hello?... Are you okay?"

My eyes raced back up to those blue pools of liquid sex and and my lust fogged brain slowly registered that this gift from heaven was speaking to me.

"Er, what? I uh, sorry, what did you say?"

Those pouty lips compressed and then spread into a wide smile. I felt my dick twitch and fought hard to concentrate on the words those lips-of-promise were speaking.

"I asked if that is a '55 or '56 Chevy? My Dad drove one just like it, but I can't remember if it was a '55 or '56."

"Oh er, it's a '56. The tail fin is a little taller than the '55, but nothing like the '57."

"I think my Dad's was a 283 V8, but I can see you've done some stuff to this one."

"Yeah, it had a six banger in it, my brother and I dropped a 327 into it. We put two big 4 barrels on it and cut out that little scoop in the hood."

"I think my Dad's was completely stock. He even replaced the seat covers with custom ordered ones to exactly match the factory originals."

"Yeah well, we did the mods about 15 years ago and I wish we'd never fucked with the hood. But we were young and thought it looked cool, so now I have to live with it."

"Hi, my name is Jillian."

"I'm Thomas, most of my friends call me Tommy. It's a pleasure to meet to Jillian."

"Well, I'm sorry to have bothered you. It's just I always loved that old car. Actually, what I loved most about it was riding in it with my Dad. He loved to tinker with it and then he'd take me with him when he'd do his test drive."

"Oh yeah, half the fun in having an old car like this is working on it, always trying to make tiny improvements. I loved doing that with my older brother, but he took a job on the West Coast and I seldom see him now. How about you? Do you still hang out with your Dad?"

"No, he passed away six years ago and my bitch of a stepmom sold the car before I could get back home."

"No shit? That's just cold. Didn't she know what the car meant to you?"

"Oh, She Knew! Fucking cunt always hated me. I'm so glad to be rid of her now."

"I take it you're not on the best of terms with your stepmom?"

"No, she treated my Dad like shit well before he got sick. I think she was happy when he finally died. Cancer, it was over so fast. He started coughing and two months later he was gone. I was working overseas and barley got back in time for his funeral. By then, she'd already sold his car. I haven't spoken to her since the funeral."

Her eyes seemed a bit misty, but she gathered herself and her smile returned. I had to admire her strength.

"Hey Jillian, would it be ok if I got your number? I mean,... I thought you'd might like to go for a drive, or something?"

I held my breath as she sorta looked me over and then scanned the car.

"Okay, give me your phone.... There, I gave you my contact info. I'm free this Sunday."

I'm sure my smile threaten to split my face apart.

"Sunday is great! I'll call you and set it up. We'll have a blast!"

I leaned back against my car and watched her walk away. My god what a symphony of sexual motion!

I climbed in and fired up that 327, the dual exhaust rumbled and purred. I pulled out of the parking lot to head home. One of the disadvantages of driving an old car is the lack of tech. The four speed tranny means both of my hands are busy all the time, so I always slip on a bluetooth ear piece when I'm driving. I had no sooner got it clipped over my ear when my phone buzzed. I tapped the ear piece and answered.

"Davis."

"So, the hot babe, you realize that was your first contact, right? Having you stop there twice a week set up a pattern. I assumed they'd make contact with you there. We got video, but the audio was fucked by all of the traffic noise."

"Yeah, she just waltzed right up to me and started talking about my car. Damn, she is smooth and hot as fuck!"

"Tommy, are you going to be able to handle this bitch? I mean, she is a world class operator, man."

"Fuck you Sully, I can handle it! I have a date with her for Sunday, so bite me, asshole."

"Ok, ok, lover boy. So which way are you going to play it? You do remember what we told you about how to handle a come-on."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm thinking I'll just let her drive the conversation around to my work and see were she takes it. After all, I'm still just the shy, nerdy, specs writer who's all gah - gah for the pretty girl."

"Dude, I'm not kidding about this chick. She has unwound some serious players and all those dudes thought they could handle her. She's a pro. Had we known they were sending her, we would have stuck one of our guys in to take your place."

"Well, too late now. You're just going to have to let it play out. I'll make sure I never have my real laptop out of the office. I looked at the crap your people put on the unit you gave me and it's mostly all pretty outdated stuff."

"True, but we added a few bugs and some early tech plans that proved to be failures. So while you're sleeping it off after she fucks you into a coma, she'll be downloading everything on that unit. We're hoping they'll try to use it in their product. If they do, it will set them back a year or so and give us a chance to get our units to market well ahead of their knock-offs."

"Fuck me into a coma? Really, Sully? You think I'll just fall into bed with her? You think I can't resist her womanly charms? I said I could handle her and I will!"

"Hey numb nuts, you're SUPPOSED to let her seduce you and steal your info!"

"Yeah, but did you see her? No fucking way I give up everything the first time she fucks me! NO, NO, NO, I want to milk this gig for as many fucks as possible."

"God Damn it, Tommy! You better not fuck this up! Just stick with the fucking plan!"

"Relax, Sully, she won't know what hit her."

"Oh my God! I think we better call this off. She's already got you thinking with your little head and she hasn't even touched you!"

"SULLY! Jesus man, I'm just yanking your chain. I know she's supposed to steal the info, but we don't want it to be too easy, right?"

"Yeah well, for her it's always easy. I'm begging you, Tommy, do not mess with this chick. She will eat you alive"

"Well I sure as hell hope so! Maybe several times!"

"Shit, I am sooo fucked! Tommy, you're going to get both of us fired."

"Fuck you, Sully! I don't work for you guys. You work for my employer and FineTech loves me. They'd never fire me."

"Tommy, you mess with this girl and let her somehow get the real stuff and they will DEFINITELY FIRE YOUR ASS!"

"OK, OK, I hear you, Sully. You've got nothing to worry about, I'll play it straight."

Sully disconnected without another word. Man, I love fucking with that guy. Iv'e known Sully for several years. He's always so uptight. His security company is responsible for our Tech R&D security. They caught wind of a Chinese company's plan to steal our latest tech. FineTech is working on foul weather safety measures for autonomous vehicles. I write sales, service, and tech manuals for the units we sell to auto manufacturers. Sully was convinced our Chinese competitors would send an industrial spy to target me as the easiest way to steal what they needed. He didn't think they'd spend the money for someone like Jillian. They must be farther behind than we thought. Now they are bringing out the big guns in an effort to catch up.

I got home, threw the beer in the freezer, for a quick cool down, and put a frozen pizza in the oven. I got hooked on Massey's take-and-bake pies when I was in school, so I always have a couple in the freezer. Half hour later I'm on my deck, ice cold beer in my hand and a couple hot slices of pepperoni on my plate.

Several weeks ago, Sully had approached me with his concerns about the Chinese. We talked about it and I assured my bosses I could do what Sully wanted. Sully didn't like the idea, but knew a plant would be easily detected. I am the real deal and anyone poking around would find a long term employee with plenty of documented work.

I also fit the profile for a perfect target. Average looking, nerdy, divorced guy who seldom dates. I should be an easy target for a hot babe like Jillian. The truth is, I probably WOULD have been an easy target had I not been expecting the approach.

My phone buzzed again and I glanced at the screen, Shit, what could she want?

"What's wrong, Beth? Is Robby ok?"

"Relax Tommy, our son is just fine, but I need to talk to you about him."

"Okay, what's going on?"

"Tommy, I know Robby is supposed to go to your house the end of next week, but..."

"BUT nothing, Beth, you're not fucking me out his visitation again!"

"NO Tommy, I just want to rearrange the times. Not for me, for Dad. He rented an RV and wants to do some of the parks out West. He's taking Robby and his cousin, Jimmy. Mom's not going, it's just Dad and the boys. He said they'd be gone about three weeks. He plans to to spend the last two days at Disney Land."

"Hold On."

I put her on hold and called her father, Roger.

"Hello Roger, how are you and Mindy?"

"Tommy! It's so good to hear from you, son. Mindy and I really miss you."

"Roger, are you planing a trip?"

"Yes! Beth must have called you. I'm so sorry I couldn't get it planned earlier. I told her she'd have to switch her times with you. Oh shit, you're not calling to say Robby can't go, are you?"

"No Roger, Beth and I will work it out. I know the boys will have a great time. You take good care of my son, okay?"

"Three weeks with both of my grandsons! I can hardly wait! Thanks so much for letting me do this, Tommy."

I clicked back over to Beth, slightly surprised she hadn't hung up.

"Ok, Beth, I'll switch my time to pick him up when he gets back with your Dad."

"Thank you, Tommy. I assume you called Dad to see if I was lying? God Tommy it's been almost three years, when are you going to start trusting me again?"

"Trust you? You've got to be kidding me! I may never trust any woman, ever again! Need I remind you of what you did to me? Jesus Beth, trust you? Are you delusional?"

Beth gasped loudly, then hung up on me.... Bitch.

Three years ago I was a happily married man living in a small house with my wife of nine years and my seven year old son. I thought I was living the dream. I was doing well at FineTech and Beth had recently gone back to work full time. She landed a job at a major law firm and was busting her ass to be the best paralegal at the firm. Robby was doing well in school and had several buddies in our neighborhood.

Then the wheels fell off. Beth had been assigned to work with two of the named partners, Will Davidson and that mother fucker, John Roland. A few months into her new assignment and the late nights started. Then she had to go out of town a couple times with "the partners" (plural). I was forced to pick up the slack at home, but didn't really mind spending more time with Robby. Beth had gotten kinda distant and things had seriously slowed down in the bedroom.

I had become suspicious and asked Beth if there was a problem. She, of course, denied any such thing and said she was just a little over worked. She said Will told her they were hiring another paralegal, so things should return to normal soon.

A few months later the firm announced their big employee appreciation event would be held at a prestigious local country club. All employees were invited and given a plus-one. I found the invitation on our kitchen counter. It had arrived last week. I asked Beth why she hadn't mentioned it.

"Oh, I thought you might not want to go. I know you don't like those kind of things, so I thought I'd go alone."

"What the fuck, Beth? I went last year and you went with me to all of FineTech's events. Why the hell would you think I wouldn't go with you to your event?"

"Er, uh, I don't know, Tommy. Things have been a little different with us and I just thought you wouldn't want to go. I mean it's no big deal. Lots of folks are coming alone. Even John said his wife would be out of town so he was gong alone."

Bingo! The light came on. She didn't want me there so she could hang out with John!

"Beth, you're lying, you don't want me there. you want to be John Roland's plus-one."

"Tommy! Don't be ridiculous! John is a married man!"

"Yeah, and you're a married woman, but that hasn't stopped you from fucking Roland!"

Beth froze for a moment, head down, fist balled at her side, then she exploded.

"Your damn right I've been fucking him. He's a real man, Tommy! He's rich and powerful and he just takes what he wants. And guess what? He WANTED ME! So yes I've been fucking him and I'm going to keep on fucking him and you can't stop me!"

"The hell you say! I'm not going to just set around while you're off fucking your boss. I'm sure his wife will have a few things to say about this!"

"Ha! Go ahead and tell her! I lied to you, she and John are divorcing, it will be final the day before the firm event. I was planning to have you served while I was at the event with John."

"You fucking bitch! How can you do this to me? What did I ever do to deserve this kind of betrayal?"

Beth softened a bit, her anger faded. She took a deep breath.

"Look Tommy, you're a good guy, a nice guy. I don't hate you, I just don't love you any more. I love John, he is exciting, powerful, commanding, he is everything I need now."

"What about our home, our life together, our son? Are you just going to abandon us?"

"No Tommy! Robby will be coming with me, but I promise you'll see him whenever you want."

"Fuck you Beth! you're not taking my son away from me! I will fight you in court!"

"Tommy, don't be stupid. John would destroy you in court and you'd be bankrupt. Look, you can keep the house and all our savings. John is rich and Robby and I will be moving in with him. Once we'er divorced, I will marry John and stay home with Robby."

"So you've got it all figured out. Dump me, marry the rich guy and live happily ever after, is that it?"

"Tommy, I truly love him. I'm sorry this hurts you, but you're young, I'm sure eventually you'll find someone."

I stomped off to the guest room and crashed onto the bed. My whole world had just burst into flames and I knew I couldn't fix it.

The next day I left early without speaking to Beth. I felt bad about not having breakfast with Robby, but I had a lot to do. I asked around and got the name of a good attorney, luckily I was able to see him that afternoon.

The attorney, Sally Hawk, explained the laws in our No Fault state. Basically it was a 50-50 split, joint custody, and with similar incomes, no support. I told her what Beth said and Sally suggested we just wait for Beth to file.

I moved out of the house and stayed with a friend. Just as Beth promised, I was served while she was at her firm's event. I took the papers to Sally.

"My god, Tommy! It's just like she said, you keep the house, your retirement, and the small savings account. She wants her clothes, Robby's clothes, and her car. Unbelievable! Sign these damn papers and I'll get them sent out immediately."

Seven months later she married John Fucking Roland. I didn't know how or when, but I swore to myself I would make that bitch pay for what she did.

I gradually realized I was choking my beer bottle. Thinking about Beth always got me steamed. Nearly three years and I'd still not gotten my revenge. When I finish this shit for Sully, I have to make a plan for Beth and John Fucking Roland.

Sunday came and I drove to the address Jillian had given me. It was a nicer apartment complex, but nothing too impressive, just in keeping with her cover, I guessed. Jillian answered my knock and invited me in. The place was nicely furnished, but knowing who she was, it looked a little staged. She offered me a drink, but I declined. She grabbed a jacket and we walked out to my car.

"Well Tommy, I can see you got it washed and polished up all the chrome. The car looks great, and so does its owner."

"Thank you, but with you next to my car, no guy is ever going to notice the car. Jillian you look fabulous in those jeans."

"Okay, enough of your smooth talking BS, Tommy, let's go for a ride."

I tossed her the keys and said, "Just try to keep it in our own lane, Beautiful."

"Seriously? You're going to let me drive? Holy shit, Tommy, I think I love you!"

"Ha, you mean you love my car." I said, grinning at her.

She got the bucket seat adjusted and her seat belt fastened. She beamed at me then fired up the engine. She let it idle for a minute then smoothly slipped it into reverse and backed out of the parking space. She slid the Hurst shifter into first gear, let off the clutch and promptly stalled out.

"Fuck" she screamed, then quickly restarted the car. she gave me an embarrassed shrug and then smoothly pulled away.

"Sorry, it's been a while since I've driven a stick. Man that clutch will build up your leg muscles! There's a nice quiet lane that runs out into the country side just down this road. Is it okay if I head that way?"

"You're driving, you can take me anywhere you want to go."

"I can take you anywhere? Hmm. I can think of a couple interesting places to take you, but for now, we'll just head for that country lane."

"You're being naughty, but I like naughty. Go ahead and give it some gas, she wants to show off for you."

Jillian's smile widened as she worked that 327 through the gears. She looked down at the speedometer and saw she was going 90mph.

"Oh shit! Tommy this thing flys! I haven't even hit 4th gear!"

I had previously checked this area out on satellite maps, so I knew the road was pretty straight for a mile or so. I also knew there was a short cut-out from an old tractor path not much past a few sharp bends.

She backed off the gas and slowed to about 50mph. I could see the sign for the curves, but didn't say anything. She saw it and slowed down. As she came out of the bends, I said, "see that cut-out up ahead? Turn in there and stop."

She shut off the car and asked why we stopped there. I just smiled and told her to follow me. I opened the trunk, grabbed a blanket and large basket, then turned and headed up the path. We walked without speaking and soon the path passed through a small stand of trees and into a clearing. I found a level spot, spread the blanket and turned to her and smiled while gesturing towards the blanket.

"A picnic? Ooh Tommy, what a romantic little devil you are."

"I just thought we'd have a chance to talk and get to know each other better."

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,112 Followers