Jillian Pt. 01 - Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "And you like the pictures why?"

She hesitated again but answered, "Damn it Robin, just looking at you made me wet. The chemistry I felt for you was palpable." She continued, "I knew I wanted you then but there was more. There was what Nishi said about you and what you might promise to the right person. I want that something." I had no idea what she was talking about but she wasn't done, "I don't know how she knew, but Nishi told me I have needs that she could not meet but that you might because you have the same desires."

That word 'needs' kept coming up. Her first husband couldn't meet her 'needs.' She has 'needs.'. I have the same 'needs.' There was more than an implied sexual nature to the use of that word. I still did not understand but I hoped that what I had already felt about her was a clue. Now, hold on dear reader, you'll find out what that feeling was shortly.

Clearly Jill was dumping but I still had no fucking idea what she was talking about and I suspected she really didn't either. She continued, "Look I admit I stalked you trying to find a way to meet you and make this moment and what might follow possible."

A long pause and she took a deep breath, "Robin, please tell me I didn't just fuck it all up. I should duct tape my mouth."

The sun was just peeking above the horizon. Instead of answering her, I stood, pulled her to her feet and kissed her softly on the lips. I noticed that she kissed with her eyes open. This will be fun. As the kiss ended I spoke softly, almost into her mouth, "We better sit down now, people are looking at us and we don't want to miss the beginning of a beautiful day." The sun was coming up and people standing on the beach some distance away were applauding, not us but the sunrise.

As we folded our chairs and started the walk to her car she leaned in and told me, "Don't you ever kiss me like that again in a place where I cannot do anything more than return the kiss." I squeezed her hand and reached around and put a hand on waist just above her butt.

As we walked I told her, "You know we are going to have to talk about what Nishi discovered about you, right?" I looked and she was nodding her head yes. I asked her if she was free for the day and she replied that Gary, her hubby, had gone away and would not return until Saturday evening.

There was no hurry, we had an entire weekend so we did go to breakfast, an opportunity to talk more about the past and our future plans. I told her about my plans to move to North Carolina and write. She lied and said she wished she too could do that.

I could tell, I thought, from how she talked about, and said she felt about, her husband that it would end. I really felt it would end when Jill met a woman she loved more than him. I suspected that was what Nishi had alluded to when speaking about her needs. I guessed but did not say that what Jill needed was something I could not give her, a woman she loves the way I loved Beth. I was wrong.

I told her, "Jill, I am a bisexual and enjoy sex with both men and women equally." I hinted about my suspicion by telling her, "I had a husband once that I really thought I loved but he did not love me and we divorced when he cheated on my and knocked up my best friend. I met Beth and although she sometimes treated me like shit and also cheated on me, I was sure that deep down she loved me and I will always love her. She made me whole and made me realize that I am a bisexual in sex but a lesbian in love if that makes any sense." She smiled and nodded yesbut did not comment.

We sat with menus and when the waiter came Jill ordered French toast and coffee, light no sugar. The waiter looked at me but before I could say a word Jill took my menu and ordered for me, "Robin will have two eggs scrambled hard, crisp bacon on the side, and coffee black, no sugar." The waiter glanced back at me and I think I nodded yes, I can't be sure. Jill didn't ask what I wanted. She did not confirm after she ordered that I was ok with her selections. She just spoke for me and I let her, I welcomed it. Beth would have done that. She was testing me.

After the waiter brought our coffee Jill followed up on my relationship comments, "I have been with several women in my life and only one that I loved like I think you loved Beth. I was not yet married but she was, to a man and they had a child. She and I drifted apart as I demanded more that she wouldn't or couldn't give."

Our food arrived and we began to eat without speaking. After a short time she took another sip of her coffee, swallowed and continued, "Robin, we need to talk about the something Nishi suggested. I suspect that Nishi knew before I even told her...." She paused. "but I prefer a dominant role in sex, a very dominant role. So, I'm being honest with you. We can be together on your terms, as Nishi and I were, if you are not interested in......"

I stopped her, "Please don't say anything more, let's finish eating and you can take me home." She looked disappointed. I continued, "You know where I live don't you stalker?" She smiled. I knew she got the message.

She confirmed our as yet really unspoken understanding when she said, "Robin, you have a long enough top on, go into the ladies room and remove your bra and shorts. Throw them in the trash and keep your panties on. Pee and do not wipe yourself before you return.

I hesitated. She glared at me drilling holes with those eyes. I did as I was told. When I returned she was smiling and I sat back down and being careful to conceal as much as possible I crossed my legs.

Her hand was on my thigh when she leaned in and said that she was watching me as I returned and a few of the fishermen who were still there had noticed that my legs were suddenly longer.

She asked, "You like being made to show yourself off this way don't you?"

I continued to look down at my food but nodded yes. She squeezed my thigh firmly and said, "Look at me when I'm speaking to you. Now look at me and say: Yes Jillian."

"Yes Jillian."

Until we left the restaurant and got in the car our continued conversation was casual and non-committal but I did ask her if her husband knows about me. She smiled and said, "He does, he has seen your pictures and thought you were very sexy. He is looking forward to meeting you and perhaps more if I permit it." There was a message in that comment. Again, now was the time to back away if I was going to.

As we drove I told her about the, few of times in my life that I have found pleasure, sometimes great pleasure, in being the woman she alluded to, the woman she was perhaps looking for. We talked honestly but mostly indirectly, without specific examples, about our taste in our roles as dominant and submissive. It was almost like we were talking about other people and not ourselves. It was however, actually a relief to admit out loud to her that Beth had been very sexually dominant in our relationship and I enjoyed and needed that. I had never really talked to anyone about it. For me, at least, it never happened this way. It was never discussed or planned, it just happened not only with Beth but with other men and women.

I was emboldened and told her about Jason, a photographer I met and wrote about in my stories here on Lit titled "The Photographer." The photography link was not lost on either of us and Jill asked if she could take pictures during our time together. I agreed. She asked if there were limits to the pictures. I simply smiled and said, "No Jillian."

As I was talking and she drove, she put her hand on my leg just above my knee and moved it between my thighs, toward my center. Jill was not shy and when she touched me through the fabric of my panties I stopped talking. Jill glanced over at me and said, "Robin, take those panties off." Not a request, not a demand, just a statement and she waited for my response.

I asked, "Here, now, while we are driving?"

She simply said more emphatically, "Yes right now, right here and never disobey or question me again." I did as she asked. She pushed my top aside, glanced between my legs and said, "You shave. Lovely!" She took my panties in her hand and held them up to her nose. As she smelled them she asked, "You did pee as I told you to at the restaurant? Good girl."

I answered, "Yes ma'am."

Jillian handed me the panties and said, "Move your butt forward on the seat and put these in the glove compartment." When she touched me again she said, "You're wet, aren't you?" She brought her fingers to her face and smelled them and to her lips and tasted. If I wasn't wet before, I was now. In the car, in traffic, without a word between us, she was touching me again. It was just so fucking erotic that in nonverbal response I pivoted my hips and spread my legs a bit to make it easier for her. When she saw what I had done she glanced over at me again and said, "Thank you Robin. Now, you didn't answer me, are you wet?"

I said kind of sarcastically, "Yes Jill, you made me wet. Are you happy now?"

She locked eyes with me for a moment then moved her sight back to the road ahead and said, "I'm almost happy. Let's try again. Robin, are you wet?" Before I could say anything she offered, "The correct answer is always, "Yes, ma'am and my name is Jillian. Do you understand?"

I liked this Jillian. This could be, would be, fun. I answered, "Yes, ma'am, yes Jillian." We stopped at a traffic light and when I looked over at the car next to us I saw a pickup truck driver looking down at Jill's hand between my legs. I had never been exposed in public like this and it was a huge turn on. I looked up at him and he smiled. I returned his smile and shrugged my shoulders.

After we pulled into my driveway she opened the trunk with her remote and we removed my chair and her bags. She had planned for the weekend. There was a roll-aboard, a smaller gym bag and her camera bag. Our conversation continued just as though the fingering and "Yes ma'am" experience had never happened. She was Jill again. Jillian was gone.

When we entered the house she was, as you would expect, complimentary and insisted on a tour. She admired the pool and told me how she loved to swim. She was again very complimentary of my bedroom and especially the master bath. When we entered the guest bedroom she looked at the bed thoughtfully for a moment and smiled, Jillian was back. She looked at me and asked, "Robin, where are the toys, the accessories?" I motioned to the drawers under each side of the bed. She opened one drawer, then another, glanced at the contents and smiled her approval as she nodded her head 'yes.'

The bed was Beth's. It was built by a friend using a plan that is available, I guess, to those who live the lifestyle. Designed for bondage and restraint it had been used many times by me and Beth and both of us with other men and women as we tested our limits.

Jillian was back and knew exactly what it was. When I watched her looking at the bed and realized what was about to happen this weekend I was physically shaking with nervous anticipation. It had been a long time. However, her seemingly constant flipping between personalities, between Jill and Jillian made me more than a little apprehensive.

Jillian reached into the drawer she had opened and pulled out a length of cloth. She saw my reaction and came close to me using her whole body to push me back against the wall. She attached the ringed white velvet leash collar to my neck. Jillian looked at me, stroked my cheek with the back of her hand and said, "This white velvet collar looks beautiful against your black skin. I think we'll keep it on you."

She next took my hands in hers and pulled them over my head and holding my wrists with one hand she pinned my arms to the wall. I turned my face away from her and she said, "Look at me!" I did. She continued, speaking almost directly into my mouth, "Nothing will happen this weekend that you do not want to have happen. Everything can happen that you need. Do you understand? Do you have a safe word?" Everything was happening quickly. Too quickly? I realized I was afraid of this woman. I loved being afraid of this woman.

I felt her knee coming up between my legs pushing hard on my vagina and I heard it almost as though someone else were saying it but it was me, "Yes ma'am. My word is 'Enough.'"

Jillian told me to keep my hands clasped and over my head. She put her hands on each side of my head and forcibly turned it to face her again. I had again turned away. Her face and body were so near mine without touching I could feel and hear her breathing. She leaned in and anticipating her kiss I closed my eyes. She did not kiss me but pushed me roughly again against the wall. When I opened my eyes she told me to never close my eyes when she kisses me. I said, "Yes, Jillian" and she kissed me, not a gentle loving kiss but a biting, tongue fucking my mouth kiss. I tasted blood from my lip.

The look of pure lust in her silver blue eyes made me weak and a little dizzy. Her hands released my arms and she stepped back and said, "take your top off I want to look at you."

In a small voice I said "yes ma'am" and slipped it over my head.

She was standing only a foot or so away and she told me to return my hands over my head. She gently cupped and lifted my breasts while asking, "are your nipples sensitive?" Before I could answer she was pinching them....hard. I did not answer I moaned, my knees bent, but I did not lower my hands or arms.

She then slapped each breast in turn telling me to never disobey her again. I struggled to keep my hands over my head.

Jillian climbed up onto the bed on her back and told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees above her. Simple request, I wondered what she would do. She appeared to just want to see me and touch me in that position above her. One hand on each side of a single breast, one at a time she held them and squeezed them flicking and pulling the nipples with her fingers. She asked me what size bra I wore. Strange behavior, strange question. I had stopped wearing traditional bras in favor of sports bras because they helped minimize "the girls." I answered 38 D which was the last regular bra I bought. She moved out from under me and stood by the bed looking through the drawers. After a moment I felt her hands on my butt spreading my cheeks slightly. Then I felt pressure and she was putting something very uncomfortable in me. She told me I must never remove it or allow it to fall out without her permission.

I had suspected, days ago on the beach, that there was a dark side to this woman, now I knew.

She told me to stand and she put her hand between my legs and her fingers in me and said, "put your shirt back on and come with me." As she led me from the room she told me that she felt my wetness and I was a good slut.

My mouth was in gear before my brain again and I replied simply, "Your slut ma'am." Jillian smiled and nodded yes.

Jillian told me that tomorrow night we would go to dinner at a favorite restaurant but this afternoon we would go buy a dress for that dinner.

Back in the bedroom now she asked, "This Jason guy, the one who videoed you.....do you have the video?

"Yes, on my P.C."

"Can you show it on your bedroom television?"

I answered, "Yes Jillian" and I turned on the P.C. in my bedroom, started the video and directed it to the TV screen. I cannot begin to describe how much I wanted her to see every moment. I hoped she would want the same things Jason wanted.

Jillian was sitting in a big overstuffed chair I use for reading. As the video began she said, "Take your top back off." As I got undressed I could see she was watching me and the video at the same time. When I finished I was facing her and she asked me to sit down on the floor at her feet. That was when I knew, I think, that this was going to be more than submission in sex, Jillian, I was now more sure, had two personalities. I did as she requested. She asked me, "Robin, you know you were a slut with Jason don't you? Did you welcome and enjoy having him treat you like that?"

I had not looked at the video in a long time, but now that Jillian suggested it, I could see from the look of Jason's face in the video that he was seeing me as his slut. I answered her, "Yes, ma'am, I needed that, I wanted that."

She had me stay on the floor at her feet now and was touching my neck, my ears as we watched Jason in the video and she asked me questions.

~~

From my story, "The Photographer."

Jason reached down and pulled my dress up over my head. He then ripped my panties off. I was naked kneeling on the bed in front of him when he reached between my legs and touched me. "That's my girl! Already wet!"

In a flurry of activity and commands I was tied to the bed on my back with my head over the edge. My arms were outstretched to the side and he was touching my breasts. Soft gentle squeezes and easy pinches of my nipples followed by more demanding squeezes, hard pinches and slaps. Then he was sucking my nipples. I encouraged him. "Yes, Jason, Yes."

He had tied long straps to my knees and ankles. He also tied a long strap to my waist and to the rings on the side of the bed so I could not move side to side. He took the long straps attached to my ankles and ran them up the the tall bed posts near my head. He was pulling my hips up off the bed toward my head. The knee straps went to the side of the bed to spread my legs apart as far as possible.

I was immobile and completely exposed. I had underestimated this cowboy. This was not his first rodeo.

Then he was naked I saw he was bigger and longer than I would have guessed. I had not been with a man in two years and this was going to be a tight squeeze a very tight squeeze. My head was hanging off the bed and I was having a hard time holding it up to see what he was doing.

I felt it before I saw it. He was licking me. I heard him say "Robin, you are so fucking wet."

I mumbled something smart ass like "Why thank you sir."

Then I felt it. He had found the paddle. SMACK! I felt it on my butt but very very near more sensitive areas. Again a smart ass comment "May I have another sir?" SMACK! This time on my stomach. "Ohh!" Then my breast, my nipple, very hard! "Oh, FUCK!" Then the other nipple even harder! "Oh damn, YES!"

Then he is licking me. He is spreading my butt checks and rimming me. Over and over, I'm so sensitive there. The wave is building. His hands are on my breasts soothing the sting of the paddle but as he gently pinches my nipples he is sending signals to my whole body. His mouth is between my legs licking again from the very edge of my butt hole just up to but stopping short of my clit. Over and over just short of the final push over the edge. I feel my clit growing as it always does pushing out of its hood.

So close to the edge, over and over. Then as he goes past the limit and licks my clit I am washed over the edge. Wave after wave of wonderful warmth washes over me. I am soaked.

Then it's gone and the pain is back. I can not stand to be touched right after an orgasm but he is doing more than touching. He is slapping my clit. "NO! NO! NO! PLEASE JASON, NO!"

But suddenly it all changes. The room is falling in on me. An orgasm unlike any I have ever experienced is washing me away. The pleasure is indescribable and seemingly never ending washing over me again and again.

Then it's gone again and I feel the pressure. He is pushing something into me. His finger. Then something bigger. It is cold and wet and hard but my brain knows he is just getting me ready. I tell him "Jason, honey, Jason, I don't do that." But I do not say the word that will make him stop.

He is standing near my head. He says "look at it!" I open my eyes and I am looking at his erection. He uses his hand to pull the foreskin back revealing the bright purple head. As he touches it to my lips I sigh and open my mouth resigned to letting him have his way.