Jillian Pt. 01 - Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my, it's been a long time. He is about as big as any man I have had. I must concentrate so as to not gag and choke. I could see droplets near the opening as he pulled himself back. Now I can taste them salty and at the same time bitter. I dropped my head in case he pushes hard but he does not. He is giving me a chance to get used to his size. He is not a small man so I know my mouth will not be deep enough so I begin to swallow to get ready. As he pushes past the back of my mouth I swallow and concentrate on opening my throat. If my throat muscles clench I will gag and vomit but I'm ok. I feel his balls hit my face and I know he is all the way in. I feel him move in and out and I swallow with each thrust. He stops and says "Fuck girl, you are good at this. If I didn't have other plans I would finish in that sweet throat of yours."

He pulls out of my mouth and tells me "I'm going to turn you over now. You just do what I say, Ok?"

When I don't answer he asks again "You just do what I say, Ok"

When I again don't answer he moves to the center of the bed picks up the paddle and hits my butt hard twice and says "OK?"

I again do not answer so he hits my vagina very hard, very hard centering on my lower abdomen and clit. I scream and I'm weeping "YES SIR, YES SIR! Please Jason, don't hit me there again."

He kisses my clit and fuck, I'm having another orgasm. How the fuck is he making this happen?

Jason released the straps holding my legs and knees up and that took a tremendous amount of stress off my back. He released the strap around my waist and my hands and rolled me onto my right side. Jason was physically moving my body as he wanted it and I was letting him. I was facing away from him and he touched my butt cheeks. I had forgotten about the plug he inserted and he pulled it out. He leaned in and put fingers in my now gapping butt hole asked me "Tell me, Voodoo Lady, tell me the truth, would you like me to fuck you here?"

I told him the truth as he asked "Jason, no, please don't. I'm not clean there. Anything else you want but not there."

~~

During the night, without my knowledge, Jillian would watch other videos on my PC but for now the Jason video told her all she seemed to need to know. She could not have known what Jason had left behind in every room in my home.

She asked, "Robin, did you like having that Jason guy fuck you tied up like that?"

I answered honestly but indirectly, "Jason was a very good lover?."

Jillian had lots of question, all aimed at understanding, I think, how far she could go. "Did you let Jason fuck your ass?"

I hesitated because I really do not favor anal sex, ".......Not that day but later. Jason loved to get me on my hands and knees. He liked to fuck me that way in my butt hole and be able to reach down and play with my breasts."

The more I told her about the past, it seems, the more questions she had and the more information I wanted to volunteer.

She then asked me, "Would you let a man fuck you if I told you to do it?"

"Yes Jillian, if you told me to."

A moment later Jill was back and was holding me close and kissing me again. She then pushed me back onto the bed and while taking her top off over her head she climbed in beside me. I helped her out of her jeans and ran my hands up her legs and thighs and up over her hips and belly to her breasts. The tan lines on her hips and breasts were very erotic and as I kissed her nipples I was looking at the hundreds of freckles on her chest, shoulders and the very top of her breasts. She had changed again from Jillian to Jill, mistress to lover. We were kissing again. Kisses that happened when you have all the time in the world and don't want to miss a thing. Deep soft kisses I think only another woman is capable of. Everything was easy, not demanding, just loving, soft and tender. As she was caressing my breasts I said her name and she looked at me and said, "In this room I am Jill. Do you understand what I'm saying Robin?"

I simply replied, "Yes." She smiled and continued to kiss my body moving down to my breasts and then to my stomach and below. I realized we had reached an understanding that this room was a place where we were lovers and equals, a safe place where there were no rules, where two women enjoyed each other in every way, no one dominant over the other.

Then she was shifting position and pushing my legs apart. Her fingers were in me. First one, then two then more until her hand was gently comfortably stretching me open. Just when I thought I would have to ask her to stop her hand was gone and her fingers were in my mouth. I loved that and sucked her fingers. The feeling was one of complete submission and release. I could smell and taste myself and she knew, I could see she knew, it was giving both of us pleasure.

Then her kisses that started on my calf's and the backs of my knees were now on the inside of my thighs. I laid back and enjoyed the feeling of being loved but my vagina and clit were impatient and burning for more. Then her hands were pulling my thighs in tight around her head and face. Her tongue was magic, licking my labia and devouring the fluids my body could not stop. I knew my body and I felt the ride to orgasm begin. When she sucked her finger to wet it, pushed it into my butt hole and moved it in and out I was close. Later when her focus and tongue moved to my clit it was perfectly timed and I went over the edge. As I moaned with the first orgasm I heard the woman on the TV I had left on, my recorded other self, also reach orgasm.

There are shallow, soft, quiet orgasms, the self inflicted kind brought on on lonely nights and there are tsunami orgasms, the kind that never seem to end and rock your soul. Jill brought me to a perfect first orgasm of the weekend. From somewhere deep inside, rolling up and outward from the area just behind my clit and noticeable even in my nipples it consumed me and left me feeling as only, I imagine, a woman truly fulfilled can feel.

Her breasts are larger than mine and firm and seem twenty years younger than her age. When I kissed and sucked her nipples she moaned just barely audibly acknowledging the pleasure. When I rimmed her she actually encouraged me pulling her legs back and spreading her butt cheeks with her hands making her butt hole easily accessible and saying, "Don't stop, that feels so..... no one does that for me." Then in a soft voice, "Oh fuck yes, finger it like I did for you. Another finger,.....push hard." Three fingers were in her and she wanted more. I felt her moving her body pushing hard against my hand. When, later, I lowered my head and licked her clit she too exploded.

Jill's orgasm was..... well..... loud is one way to describe it. Just a long string of explicatives followed by a deep moan.

I kissed her again and for a moment I thought we staying in bed but Jill pushed me away, laughed and said, "Stop, just stop! We have to go shopping. I want to buy you something special to wear to dinner and we need food.

~~

As we were waking out to her car she surprised me by telling me she had been thinking about what I said earlier about being a 'lesbian in love' and asked if I thought she was a lesbian. I smiled and told her that only she could know but she made love like a woman's woman.

I went on and tried to explain that I could not be the woman she needed, as Nishi had implied, but perhaps I could help her see a way to get those needs met. Her face reflected the questions in her mind. I took her hand in mine and said, "This weekend if you want to give it a try you can be my wife and my mistress."

She looked at me with those beautiful eyes and said, "Robin, you do! You do think I'm a lesbian!"

I replied, "No, no, only you can decide."

I wanted to end this conversation. It was a dead end. I meant it, only she could decide.

She changed subjects and asked, "Robin, what do 'we' like to eat? More importantly what do 'we' like to drink?"

I laughed and replied, "We like to eat meat, preferable ribeyes and potatoes, sometimes that other meat, chicken, especially the breasts. We like salad and we like to drink Gin and sometimes Vodka and we like beer, real Mexican beer, Modelo."

She pushed back a little and replied, "That's great 'we' all like the same things!"

~~

In a woman's specialty boutique called "Shapes" Jillian bought me an outfit for her surprise outing on Saturday. Shapes was like Victoria's Secret in many ways but they catered to 'Plus Size' women. Now, I never thought of myself that way but I guess the truth is that I will never be twenty again and when my hips moved to forty inches I graduated to 'Plus Size.' Beach walking, I need more beach walking!

Many women have a "Little Black Dress" that they wear often. I know I have one but it is bone white, sort of a beige/cream color. Tasteful, but sexy, it suits many occasions and the cut and color minimizes my weight struggle while accentuating my skin tone and curves. Jill had similar tastes and ideas but the dress she had in mind for me was red and very very low cut in the back. It was open to and actually exposed the very top of my butt crack. The front covered everything and ended in a collar neckline and that was good because I thought a full bra was not possible in this dress. Jill had another plan. It was a very conservative just above the knee length but had a slit that ran from the hem to a little beyond mid-thigh. Above all else it was tight, very tight and left little to the imagination. One/half size too small tight. There would be no secrets wearing this dress. She asked if I owned black tall heels. I do.

The dress Jillian had brought with her for the occasion was similar in some respects but it was very modest and not open in the front or the back and had slits like mine but shorter and on both sides. It was black. It suited her 'more firm than mine' body. Jillian did not ask my thoughts about the dress she bought me. She picked it out, I tried it on, she approved and bought it. I would wear it, like it or not I guess. I did like it but it is not a dress I would have bought for myself. Jillian paid for everything. The store manager handed Jillian the package and I thought nothing of it.

We went to the grocery store next and bought everything we thought we needed. Grocery shopping with Jill was an interesting experience. She had been with Black women both socially and in private before but I suspect she had never held hands with one in a supermarket. She survived. Fact of life, most people are not judgmental.

Jill turned out to be very much like me, a person you never want to bring shopping for food. We bought much more than we needed and a lot of what neither us really needed at all. Turned out 'we' both like coffee ice cream.

When we returned Jillian insisted I try the dress on for her one more time. I started to move toward the my bedroom and Jillian stopped me and indicated with her hand that I should go into the other bedroom. She followed with the dress saying she just wanted to be sure the dress 'worked' properly. I must have given her a puzzled look because she just said "Take everything off but your panties!" as she handed me the dress.

It was obvious that the dress was cut to accommodate very large breasts. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked like a cartoon character with big tits hanging down in front.. I looked at Jillian and said, "Jillian, I look foolish..... I could never."

Jillian said, "Yes, you look foolish and a little like a whore but you will wear the outfit to dinner tomorrow." She did not wait for an answer but told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. I moved the dress as best I could and did as I was told. Jillian unzipped the dress and it fell away at my sides exposing.......everything. Jillian just smiled and said, "Perfect."

We returned to the kitchen, put everything away and had our first beer sitting by the pool. It was a warm evening and I asked her if she wanted to swim. She said she would go change into her bathing suit. I laughed and told her she was born with all the bathing suit she needed.

Areas of my home, like the bedrooms and baths, are normally air conditioned but the kitchen and living areas are open to the pool so unless the outside temperature is 90 or above the AC is off. Nudity makes up for lack of air conditioning.

We swam and enjoyed the evening of together. Lots of kissing, touching and hugging in the warm water. Eventually Jill looked at me and said, "I'm hungry, let's cook." We got out of the pool, toweled dry, put our jeans back on and a couple of light weight tee shirts I had taken out.

Cooking barefoot in the kitchen we made a shrimp stir fry with cut up green peppers, celery and onion. Oh yeah, lots of garlic.

After we ate we went back to the bedroom and watched a movie in bed. Some kissing, some hugging, lots of touching and eventually sleep.

Friday ended Saturday is Part 2.